The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiya, I'm new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello! I'm new, I just joined a few minutes ago!

I'm a biiiiig Avatar fan, I love looking up random pages in the Avatar Wiki and I am even currently writing an Avatar Fan-fiction! Very Happy I love reading, writing, music and WiFi. Oh, I forgot to mention SWEETS! Especially Jelly Tots Razz I am very hyper (as you can see) and can sometimes be very stupid (as you can probably also see), and I am... well I dunno what else to say, so... yeah...

NICE TO MEET YOU Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

EXP : 1175
Birthday : 1993-09-15

Character Description
Nation:

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Well now let me be the first out of the non-admins to welcome you to our RP site! Very Happy I'm working on an interesting character at this moment so you're welcome to ask if you're curious. Be sure to read the rules because they're important I'd already broken one witch is the changing name thingy for good reason(because my character isn't approved yet nor have I finished it) but yeah :3 WELCOME TO THE SITE. I'm also the renouned site Pervert and I'm awesome but yeah welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey hey! Oreos explained it pretty well. Razz Welcome to our lovely forum, we hope you are here to stay. *starry eyes*
Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 am

Oh... I should probably change my name thingy too, then...

Thanks, iStabOreos and Loki Very Happy

Just a question... why is your name "iStabOreos"??
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:05 am

I'm not telling a soul. :3 *punts Loki* you're gonna stare our new friend! Yeah you should though, but ima just shorten it down for you. You get one character ONE per account because some people either have multiple personalities *points to Noko* or they just like to have multiple characters. Anyways for each account you'll have to name your username the same name as your actual characters's name it makes things easier:
Recap:
• One character per profile
• Name yourself by what you named your character
• *important* no suffixes(I think it's a suffix I could be wrong) like "Saito-kun" since it's damn I forgot what that is, anyways nothing like that
• Also keep the name Asian style like if you're making an Earth bending female named Terra or something.
Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:16 pm

Thanks for the info, iStabOreos! Very Happy (The name is kinda weird...)

Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Tatsu

Character Description
Nation:

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Spoiler alert I'm gonna change it to Jiao
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

Oh, you can take the numbers out of your name if you want Nasim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiya, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya, I'm new here   Hiya, I'm new here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiya, I'm new here
Page 1 of 1