The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katsuyu Konishi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuyu
Katsuyu

EXP : 55

Character Description
Position: Traveling swordsman
Nation: Fire Nation

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Full Name: Katsuyu Konishi
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Ember Island
Position: Traveling swordswomen(Girl, in this case, I guess Razz)
Training: Lightning Intermediate, Fire beginner, and Swordsman intermediate.

Personality: Katsu is a nice young girl, happy and full of energy. Just as her father, she is extremely confident, borderline stupid, in everything she does. She has a rash personality that makes it seem like she's forced to rush into things, thinking on the fly. She is absolutely amazing at winging things, but attempting to formulate a plan will mess her up most of the time. Her smile is always on her face. Even in the most grim situations, she will boast about her wonderful plan to alleviate what ever is troubling her or her companions. Swords are a plan, right?

When she is around friends she is painfully blunt with things. If she doesn't like the way your hair looks, or she thinks your fighting style is sloppy, it would be rare for her not to voice it. She is always upbeat and never frowns, even when she is disappointed or sad.

When she is in the heat of battle, unless she is fighting someone her really doesn't like to be around, she is extremely lively. She sees battles as a way to further train herself, so she will not take it as seriously as someone with their life one the line.

Abilities:
Swordsmanship: Katsu is at intermediate level, learning most, if not all of her techniques from her father. Katsu's strikes are quick and simple, most of the time. But, her father has shown her some rather flashy, but effective moves to use with the sword type weapon. The most notable one is where she jumps in the air to make it seem like a smashing downwards attack, but instead using it to latch onto an opposition's neck to bring them to the ground.

Firebending: Katsu's firebending is very lackluster. She rarely ever uses her firebending to do much more than set fire to candles and such, but she is capable of producing a small fireball that's worthless and should never ever be used.

Lightning bending: Katsu's lightning bending is a lot better then her Firebending. She can send bolts of lightning rather well and without too much difficulty, but she is still far from mastery, so she's sure to have a few hiccups now and then.

Appearance:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 110
Eyes: Gold
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale-ish white

Katsu normally wears a tight black haori that falls down to her mid thigh. She knows that it is traditionally boy's clothing, but she finds it rather comfortable on her, so she wears it. She also were a loose fitting black and white Hakama. Her hair falls to her mid back, and is completely natural without any sort of braids in it. She ends with some nice sandals she wears. She feels like a samurai when she wears these.

Katsu sometimes wears a tight black jacket and a checkered black and white shirt that falls down to her mid thigh. She also were a loose fitting black and white cloth pants. Her hair falls to her mid back, and is completely natural without any sort of braids in it. She ends with that same nice sandals she wears. She wears a nice(Adorable!) blue tie around her neck.

Weaponry & Other Gear:

Item Name Grosse messer
Materials: Solid steel
Description: A sword her father made just for her. It's perfect for her size, and is very easy for her to swing around.

History: Kat was born to her mother, Lily Konishi, and the great thousand swordsman. They lived in her father's dojo, were he would teach different fighting styles to different people that needed the help. He did not charge, but her would only train you if you needed the training. Her fought in the war, for the rebels, only because her thought they where at a disadvantage. To him, he thought it was no fun to be on a winning side, because it was boring to just watch this unfold before you. As a master of many weapons, by the time his daughter was three, he felt like it was time to start her training.

Her mother objected, but it was already firmly set on his mind. He had her pull out any weapon he had laid out for her. Now, of course, this was a horrible idea, but the end result wasn't nearly as bed ass it could have been. Kat started to pat a Nodachi that was far off to the side. And with that, she begun her training. The first few years where as sad as it was hilarious; he could get anything done with a toddler. But, after a while, as her brain developed, she was able to learn how to use her club. After a few years of learning how to use it, she could fight with it. Her dad took her on trips to fight wild animals that where disturbing the village, and with sustaining too many serious injuries(most of the time).

At the age of 15, her father decided that it was time for her to leave. Not forever, of course,
just to train. He told her to return to her old man when she felt she could beat him. She, inheriting her father's crazy, immediately left, and set off for adventure in the four kingdoms!
[

Last edited by Katsuyu on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shula
Staff Admin
Shula

EXP : 4645
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:11 pm

I see nothing wrong with this! Approved! Wait for two more!

ALSO: You do have a few grammar/spelling mistakes here and there. Instead of going in and fixing them myself like I usually do (Grammar Nazi, guilty as charged) I thought I'd let you take a look in case I mess up any wording you wanted or something. You don't have to change it, just bringing it to your attention. (:
Back to top Go down
Katsuyu
Katsuyu

EXP : 55

Character Description
Position: Traveling swordsman

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:29 pm

oh, I should probably do that. I was ripped from my computer before I could check my work and all that.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

I Approve too.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:37 pm

I approve. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsuyu Konishi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuyu Konishi    Katsuyu Konishi  Empty

Back to top Go down

Katsuyu Konishi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: