The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cult of Koh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arashi
Arashi

EXP : 809

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:36 am

I had an idea for a group of evil religious radicals. Their aims would be to slay the Avatar and use her body in a ritual to bring Koh into out world. They believe he can only be brought forth by utilizing the body of the medium between the two worlds. Whether or not the ritual has any merit or not isn't clear, but the faithful believe it will destroy the Avatar, eliminate her reincarnation cycle, and summon forth a great destroyer and a new, better world will come out of the ashes.

Would anyone be interested in joining in or at least role playing with them? Also, if people have ideas to flesh it out more, feel free to suggest. I'd love to hear your thoughts on their doctrines,rituals,etc.
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 am

I love the idea, we need more villains.

I think the concept concerning Koh and the Avatar is very well thought out and very interesting. I am intrigued to see where this goes.

Definitely up for Role-Playing with them, as we already discussed in the Chat-Box, Tarek would probably want to crack down hard on them, perhaps later even start a special task-force to root out the cultists, signing up people from all four nations. ^^

Back to top Go down
Arashi
Arashi

EXP : 809

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

The leader Jaidev, has been approved. Do you have ideas how start things off? This is a group that needs to start with something big. They need to do something big that makes the public pay attention.
Back to top Go down
Kimmi
Kimmi

EXP : 506
Birthday : 2001-09-07

Character Description
Position: assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 pm

This sounds like something interesting, and just the thing Kimmi would be part of. It would be great to be a part of this
Back to top Go down
Jaidev
Jaidev

EXP : 154

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Thanks for your interest. Here is a link to the leader https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/t1243-jaidev-kishan
If you still want to join up or have suggestions to makes things more awesome and terrifying please let me know ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cult of Koh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cult of Koh   Cult of Koh Empty

Back to top Go down

Cult of Koh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: