The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where The Air Flows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seika
Seika

EXP : 180
Birthday : 1997-05-11

Character Description
Position: Airbender Beginner
Nation: Air Temples

Where The Air Flows Empty
PostSubject: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 7:24 pm

Weather: Sunny, slightly cloudy.

Time Of Day: Late morning.

Clouds rolled in slight whisps of feather-like shapes across the electric blue sky. The morning was peaceful, though down below a young airbender teen could be seen walking around in the Village. Her name was Seika Komii.

In Character: It had been a long, treacherous journey from the eastern air temple to the earth kingdom village. And since Seika had to walk on foot with the help of her airbending, the walk wasnt a easy one. Many rivers and forests had to be crossed in order to reach the small village. What Seika's purpose here was unknown. She simply wanted to see the world outside of her birthplace. To be free is the most wonderful feeling, she thought. Seika's sandles made a slight whispy sound on the soft ground. New sounds filled her ears like a whole tune of music notes.

She proceeded to walk over to one of the stalls in the marketplace, handing a few coins to the stall owner, in exchange for a small jar of powdered medicene that could treat small wounds like cuts and bruises. The powder was dull and a light orange colou, with a tangy smell.

"Thank-you." Seika gave a bow to the man, but just as she turned to walk away, he asked her a question.
"What make's a young youthful airbender such as yourself wander to a small village in the earth kingdom?"The man stroked his short white beard thoughtfully.
"To see the worldand see what may become of me." She replied with a smile, giving another bow, before walking away.

The man simply stroked his beard agian, satisfyed with her awnser, before sitting back down in the wooden chair. Seika walked down the sandy busy road before turning onto a almost emty road. She was near the small room she had rented. The sun beat down with its hot inferno-like rays. Luckily Seika manadged to walk under the overhang of a roof, safe in the shade.

"It sure is hot today..I wonder if the sun will ever give up.." Seika chuckled, stopping and staring at the sky for a few moments. Her brown hair and eyes gave off a slight glimmer in the heat.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Loki

Looking up at the sky, Seika might have seen a particularly odd bird floating around. It was long, with black and grey coloring, and a cloud seemed to be following it. It was actually just Loki. Taking advantage of the hot day, she'd decided to use her sail to float around the kingdom and see what was out there. The high altitude lent much cooler temperatures, and Loki was enjoying the breeze she'd conjured to keep herself moving. Looking down, she saw a decent looking town. It was on the base of a mountain, maybe a volcano, and seemed to be near the coastline. Loki was getting a little tired from her flying journey, so she decided she'd land here and hang out for a little while.

That bird would be getting bigger very quickly. It would soon be apparent that a human figure, holding onto a white sail was quickly floating to the ground. Loki landed on a sandy road. It was much hotter down here. Loki instantly wished she'd stayed up in the air for a little while longer, this heat was already irritating. Loki's face flushed, and she conjured up a cool breeze until she could get accustomed to the weather down here. It didn't help that Loki's black clothes absorbed all the heat.

"I should dress lighter..." Loki mumbled to herself. Spotting a bit of shade, Loki walked under a roof overhang, wincing at how her leather pants had absorbed every bit of heat. The breeze increased.

Mood: Annoyed/Flustered
Condition: Fine

Back to top Go down
Seika
Seika

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

(OOC: Sorry its short, I was really busy when typing this. =w=)

Seika was just at the sliding door of her room when she noticed that what once appeared to be the form of a bird in the sky soon landed on the ground. But it wasnt a bird, it was a person! Observing the woman, she guessed that she was taller than herself, and (adding comic relief here) probally hit puberty earlier than her. The heat obviously appeared to be taking the same ferice grip on the woman as Seika herself.

She had switched from her more traditional attire the day before into a white sleeveless-hooded dress that came down to her knees. It had a dark brown belt that wrapped around her waist, with her small carrying bag hanging off the back of it. Seika pulled her hood down to reveal her face, which showed a expression of curiosity.

Whoever she was, it wouldnt hurt to know someone new right?

She heard the woman's comment and smiled. "I guess black isn't the color to be weqring in the heat. My name's Seika, what's yours?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 pm

((Dude, I prefer short posts. Less work for me to keep up. XD))

Loki

A girl standing next to her put her hood down. Loki honestly hadn't noticed her in her rush to get away from the heat.

"I guess black isn't the color to be wearing in the heat." Loki's mouth moved up into a smirk. She jealously observed the girl's white clothing, knowing that she was prepared for weather like this. "It's the only color I usually put on." Loki said in an airy explanation. Black was the color that aided Loki the most. Sneaking around in a white top just didn't seem to work as well.

"My name's Seika, what's yours?" the girl asked. She appeared curious enough.

"My name's Loki." she gave a small smile with one eyebrow up. Loki looked amused and skeptical all at the same time.

"Know any good places to get away from the heat?" Loki asked. Even with the breeze that Loki was bending, the heat had crept under the shade. It wasn't just hot, it was humid too.

Mood: Amused/Sceptical

Back to top Go down
Seika
Seika

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:18 pm

(OOC: Lmfao! And I guess I tried to type this to be funny lol)

Seika chuckled with a smile. "Its the only colour I put on." She guessed some people just didn't care how the weather affected them. They wore what they wore and that was the end of it.

She smiled with a slight bow. "Well hello then Loki."

Seika listened as Loki asked if there was any places to escape the heat. Ironically Seika was standing just outside the sliding door of her rented room. She slid open the door, reavealing a small room that contained a roll-out bed, low lying table, and a few shelves to hold belongings. The room also had a large window at the other end of it to allow light in. It was fairly decent. When Seika first arrived here most of the rooms looked the same, rented out purely for travelers.

"Right here. Sorry if it looks shabby, I only arrived in Makapu village a couple days ago." She rubbed the back of her next, her sense of humor wasn't the greatest, but failed humor could be even more funny.

Seika took a step inside, gesturing that there was no harm for Loki to come in. She started to slightly manipulate the air a little, cooling down the room so the boiling outside tempatures wouldn't stalk them further.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

EXP : 2875

Character Description
Position: Assassin
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 pm

[Sorry this was so rushed >.<]

From the distance, a racket could be heard, slowly growing louder. Once observed further, it was revealed to be a group of rather loud, rowdy men running down a street. Of course this was without reason, they were in fact chasing another man down a street. The man they were chasing did not in fact utter a word, instead focusing on running away, delving down back streets, scaling buildings and leaping into hay barrels. He was using almost every tactic in the book, and yet was unable to escape his pursuers.

He was clad completely in black, with a bow and quiver which was conspicuously devoid of arrows. Rounding a corner, he caught sight of his salvation. Though he doubted she could help him much, he did sh a way in which she could assist him inadvertently. She was about to enter a room, a room which Daichi flew into, diving out the window, running around the building and reentering the room. Thanks to his stunt, the pursuers lost him slightly as they had to climb through the window one by one. Thus, they were too late to see him reentering the buliding and ran straight past.

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Loki

Loki was about to step into the room. Seika promised it would be cooler, and she was ready to make due on that promise. She tentatively held her foot out, ready to bask in the glory of the chilled air. Suddenly, with a loud rampaging clamor to announce it, a group of men ran into the room, and one by one, jumped out the window.

"Uhm..." Loki said, utterly confused. The first man ran back around and entered the room. Loki actually recognized him! It was Daichi, and with this in mind, she walked into the room and closed the door. The window was completely broken now, with a few leftover shards remaining on the floor and some remaining in their original spot, sharply daring anyone to touch them.

"Daichi, what the hell? What are you doing going around and breaking people's stuff for?" She couldn't tell if she was mad or amused to see him, but either way it was good to see a friend.

Mood: ???

Last edited by Loki on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seika
Seika

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

Seika was utterly confused as suddenly a group of men ran down the street, bursting into the room, then crashing through the window,, chasing another man like wolves chasing a headless chicken. What the heck was going on? Why were those men chasing that man, whom Loki just refered to as Daichi.

He was way taller than her and seemed to tower over both her and Loki. She wasn't afraid though. Just confused. And by the looks of it it seemed that Daichi and Loki were already friends, leaving Seika feeling like the odd one.

"Um...what just happened?" Was all Seika could utter after the event. Luckily so far the only damage done was the broken window.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Daichi

Daichi tugged on his collar slightly, if only he had some crackers, crackers were brilliant things to bond over. "Well I would have been pulverized otherwise. Besides, it's just a window, and if you think about it, leaving it open could actually help you. In case you ever need to escape." Daichi decided to change the subject. He looked to the young airbending girl, well, the other one. "I had to use this room to escape an angry mob." He left it at that, thinking it best not to elaborate any further.

Remembering his new found manners, he said, or rather, recited "Hello, my name is Daichi, and it is nice to meet you." Glad he'd got that done with, he continued "I know Loki here quite well." There was a short pause, before he chipped in with. "So how do you know eachother?"

Mood:Suave as fuck
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Loki

Daichi barely explained why an angry mob was chasing him. Loki tightened her face into a look of frustration. Once he finished introducing and changing the subject, Loki took the reins, "Never mind how we know each other. You think I'm gonna let you get away with an explanation like that? Why was an angry mob after you?" Loki was highly interested in the story and highly annoyed that Daichi would skip right over it. Plus they might come back, and Loki wanted to know whether Daichi deserved a swift beating or if he actually wasn't at fault here. Loki took a seat on the table, hoping Seika didn't find it rude.

Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Seika
Seika

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Seika let Loki sit in one of the low-lying chairs.She repeated Daichi's and Loki's words in her head a couple times before getting hold of the situation. Then she explained briefly.
"Me and Loki just met a few minutes ago before you showed up. But why was the mob after you? Its not like everyday a goup of men come running down a quiet street like wolves."

She opened up her bag, taking out a small cloth, starting to pick up the peices of broken glass, and setting them on one of the shelves. Maybe she could smooth them and make jewlery one day with the glass. Seika was still listening to what Daichi and Loki had to say.

While all this was happening, Seika seemed to have interpeted both of them, not that she wanted to judge. Seika currently thought that Loki was possibly skilled at using weapons and maybe a airbender. And that Daichi annoyed the shit out of Loki and is trying to find a way to not get chewed out.

Well, that could work.
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Daichi

Daichi tugged on his collar once again. He'd hoped the topic wouldn't turn to that, but APPARENTLY sprinting through someone's room with an empty quiver and a gang of angry earthbenders on your tail was something out of the ordinary. Daichi would personally just let it slide, but it seemed the two ladies in front of him would not, weirdos.

Though he supposed he owed them an explanation. "Well, I botched this...job" he neglected mentioning exactly what it was "Long story short I had to run away from this gang of thugs because one of their leaders got mad at me. I think I may have offended him when I complimented his wife." Daichi shrugged "People are weird I guess."

Mood: Fine
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Daichi Takumi on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 pm

Loki

Daichi explained that he'd botched a job. Loki assumed that he'd accidentally not killed someone? Then he explained further, saying he'd "complimented" some guy's wife. Right. Loki assumed he'd accidentally talked about some of her assets. She rolled her eyes and decided that was enough.

"Well uhh, I was just flying around like I do, landed here, and Seika invited me inside because it's so hot out today." People are weird indeed, Loki's story sounded like a lovely day in the park compared to Daichi's mess. Maybe he needed some self-evaluation. She looked over at Seika and said, "Sorry about this mess. I promise crazy people don't follow me wherever I go."

Mood: Annoyed

Back to top Go down
Seika
Seika

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 pm

So Daichi compliments someone and thus ends up being chased by a group of men afterword? That..didnt make sense. But it didn't matter now. The past is the past, and right now was more important. Seika finished picking up all the peices of the glass.

"Its ok. Im glad that we wont run into any more issues for the rest of the day."With the amount of explanations and excuses, Seika almost wanted to ask if Daichi was a pain to people daily, but she kept her mouth shut. "Sorry about this mess. I promise crazy people don't follow me wherever I go." Seika gave a nod meaning she understood. And, just to get a laugh out of both herself and Loki, she decided to comment with a subtle smirk of amusment, letting out a light laugh.

"Sooo you must have been a real pain in the ass to the husband of the lady you complimented, seeing you got yourself into a mess afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Daichi Takumi
Daichi Takumi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Daichi scratched the back of his neck, shuffling awkwardly. "Well, yeah. I mean, it might have been because of all the drugs. He seemed normal when I met him, and all I did was compliment his wife's garden. She took care of it quite well and i'm told that when such a situation arises a compliment is appropriate." Daichi smiled in a rather self satisfied manner, clearly ignorant of what the hell was going on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Air Flows   Where The Air Flows Empty

Back to top Go down

Where The Air Flows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Earth Kingdom :: Makapu Village-
Jump to: