The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wuliao Supia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wuliao
Wuliao

EXP : 230
Birthday : 1996-07-20

Character Description
Position: Vice chieftess of the water tribe?
Nation: Water Tribes

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 4:29 pm

Full Name: Wuliao Supia
Element: Water
Birthplace: Southern water tribe
Position:
Training: Water bending(Master), Spear(Master) Weaponsmith(Expert) Hand to hand(Expert)

Personality: (300) When someone would describe Wuliao, one would say that she is quite the hardass. She appears very authoritative and demands the utmost respect from anyone in her presence, excluding the queen herself. She is someone who will give you no slack unless the situation demands it, and doesn’t often compromise. She holds a lack of empathy for people meaning that she could care less about the amount of blood shed she’s caused, at least on the outside. She often uses derogatory terms to talk about people, such as ‘ladies’ and ‘princess’. When she is off duty however, she is a different person….

Wuliao is carefree spirit, always smiling, talking, or running. She likes life like she where to die the very next day, often doing what most people would think to be crazy and irresponsible. She loves to pull pranks on people and start fights, whether they are friendly spars or fights to the death. She loves making people angry when in a fight, because it’s easier to beat an angered opponent.

When she is in a crowd of people, like a party or an occasion that calls for what some people would call inappropriate, Wuliao is your girl. She is a massive extrovert, very social with people, and looking for a great time whenever she is off duty.

When she is in a crowd of people that demands her respect as well as she does, she becomes very civil and patent, willing to compromise with people if they need it. She will hide her emotions on the subject if she does not like it, and will be honest to her superiors, even if she is speaking out of turn at the moment if the situation calls for it, or she strongly believes in the thing she is calling out against.

Things she doesn’t like are people that are insincere, people that pretend to be strong until something happens, then they run away, and people that try to tell her the dangers of her smoking. She also doesn’t like bananas. She doesn’t really know why, maybe they’re too mushy? She hates nicknames.

Wuliao also has a sweet spot for kittens.

Abilities: Hand to hand: Wuliao is an expert unarmed fighter. She was trained by a grandmaster in the fire nation, but is not a master because of her obvious disdain of fighting unarmed. Her strikes are always hard, but not as fast as you think Wuliao could move. That is another reason Wuliao isn’t a master is because she thinks too hard in the midst of a fight, but that can sometimes be rewarding to her. In a fight for your life, you need to be quick on you feet, but Wu never gets that, unless the amount of adrenaline is clouding her thoughts.

Halberd: Wuliao is definitely a master at the Halberd, some could even say one of the best alive at the moment. Wuliao has had years, more than a decade of training with the halberd exclusively, since the age of 11, when she first left for the fire nation. Wuliao’s strikes with the Halberd are always near perfection as long as she maintains good health and is in good physical condition at the time of the fight. To her, a halberd is mainly an extension of her own arm, and she executes each attack with little difficulty on her part. When asked to describe how it feels when she fights with a halberd, she would often say “I’m not sure.... I’m not certain this is the best way to explain it, but it’s feels as if I were in a dream state, in another world.”

Water/ ice bending/healing: Wuliao is an master at waterbending, but since she prefers to rapidly heat up water to burn opponents with her attacks, and normally uses it much more than normal water or ice combat situation. ice. She learned from her aunt, who lived in the fire nation. He aunt was not a master waterbender, but she was a master healer, and a healer is what Wu’s parents wanted her to be at first. Wu is intermediate at healing, but didn't really pick up on it because she felt it was boring. Wu has not been trained in blood bending, but with the proper training, she would be able to. On technique she made up herself is what she calls an ice trap. She will create sheets of ice, then lay them places. Upon the enemies contact with the ice, it will shoot up under them as a spike, both slipping them up and impaling them. Her boiling water technique is used with her halberd. When she does this, she is anticipating her target to block, sending the water onto them. Of course, this way of attacking is like a double edged sword at times- if she cannot waterbend at the same time the water is spattered, then it could burn her as well.

Weapon smithing: Not much to say here, but Wuliao is an expert weapon smith. She could create weapons before she could even wield them, but if someone is coming to her for a weapon, it's because of her artistry when it comes to them. She views weapons as a work of art, and takes weeks or months perfecting every detail of a weapon sometimes. When she gets to that state however, she forbids the person from taking it into battle if she believes that her weapon is perfect, often forcing them to display it, so people come to her for decoration more often than not.

Talking with a cigarette in her mouth and badassery: Avatar level. She could read you the dictionary with that in her mouth, and it wouldn't come close to falling. She could sleep with one in her mouth, and it won’t fall. Heck, you could tie her upside down for two hours, then make her read a book to you and it still won’t fall out. (This has been tested and confirmed true by a lab of highly qualified scientists.)

Weight: 165
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black
Skin: Quite pale for one born in the tribes.

Wuliao is of above average build for some one of the water tribes. She is a little tall, and has a quite toned physique for someone in the water tribes. No matter how long she bathes in the sunlight, she maintains her pale skin tone. She has raven black hair that gently flows down to her, and her mouth will always be holding a cigar, a cigarette, a pipe, anything with nicotine and/or tobacco in it, along with her trademarked grin.

Because she lived in the fire nation for so long, she has taken to a more modern style of dress. Instead of skin pelts, she prefers a nice warm, but tight shirt that goes down to her elbows, and and black pants with many pockets, made of a denim like material. She has suspender straps hanging down as an accessory.

When she is in the water tribe, she normally wears an armor she crafted herself. It isn't too flashy, but you would defiantly be able to pick her out of the crowd; because of how it is made and her style, it looks extremely fire nation in style, but bears small references to the water tribe. It is the color of ash, with a stylized water tribe insignia branded with hot metal on the right shoulder. The armor is made out of chain mail with a scale armor covering it, allowing her to move well enough while fighting.

Weaponry & Other Gear: (Omit this field if no such items)

Item Name Halberd
Materials: Steel
Description:It is a double sided Halberd with two crescent shaped blades, based off the moon. It has a small blade at the bottom for finishing it’s victims.She had it personally made for her in the fire nation. It is her weapon of choice, and she loves it.
http://yingyuentaichi.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/1/2/211225/5195584.jpg

History: (720)
Wuliao was born the only child of firebender Lee Supia and nonbender Hana Supia. Her father was a traveling firebending magician, and her mother the daughter of a nobleman very close with the chief of the water tribe. Her grandfather was also a former military general. Her mother met him after he decided to travel to the water tribes so they could see his performance, but things turned for the worse once a plot made by some rather intelligent ransom holders came into motion. The night of his performance, they were to steal the girl during the commotion and hold her for ransom. Thinking on his feet, her father called the two men to the stage, and used them to help him with his performance while allowing her to get away. One of them saw their target getting away and lashed out at Wu's father, but halted himself; a dao was already trained at his throat, daring him to make a sudden move. Since that day, they often kept in touch, until they finally got married and Wu was born.

Wuliao was never one to back down from a challenge, no matter how ludicrous, extreme, or plain stupid it was. It was both a curse and a blessing for her; she was a great student, friend, and child, but she often got into fights with other kids bigger than her, and while that was not acceptable behavior, it taught her how to be strong. This also gave her a slight problem with authority in the water tribes, however.

In an effort to alleviate her violent actions and authority problems, they sent her off to her mother's Aunt, who happened to live in the fire nation, and was a water bender. Her aunt was extremely supportive of Wu's dreams of being a general when she got older, like her dad and granddad were. She took the girl to a weapons master living in the outskirts of the village to train under him. He had dozens of different weapons laid out in front of him, inviting her to pick what weapon she wanted to learn. The halberd on the far right interested her....

At the age of 11, she begun her extremely intense training under her master. She would start with an halberd, almost as big as herself. It would be more heavy that she thought she could pick up, and she would train non-stop most days. She would often train with her master right after school, running there even through it was 2 miles away to build up stamina on her own. Her master would always warn her that is she trained too hard, she would crash. She never listened, and as a result, she would often be bedridden for days because of the hell she put herself through all the time.

After finally ending her training with the halberd at age 27, she finally returned to the water tribes. She had made a nice life for herself in the fire nation, working as a weapon smith, and a good one at that, but she just felt like she needed to go home. Something was drawing her back.

She arrived at her home nation just as a terrible ambush started to happen. The goons had really planned this out; there was no way to get into the area they where attacking, and she couldn't see any boats that where not destroyed. She started to run to her former home, hoping to find her parents alive. They where in fact, still okay, but their house was burnt down and they were still outnumbered. Her father charged off to fight, and she ran with him into battle. Together they helped fend off the ambush, but she suffered a cut along her her right cheek. However, because of the way she was dressed, and the way she looked with blood all over her foreign weapon and foreign clothes, in the mists of battle she was arrested, so that took her out of the fight before she could help out anymore. If she had just been there a little longer, maybe she could have prevented her father's death.

Wuliao was completely unsure what to do once her father died; she had only seen her for such a short time again before dying. However, she stuck by her dreams and enlisted in the military. Because of her father's former legendary status as a smart, cunning general, and her own skill in general, she quickly rose through the ranks. In the matter of a few short years, she went from weapon smith in the fire nation to the second in command within the southern water tribes.

Reasons Why You Believe You Deserve a Master-Tier Character/Position: I believe that I deserve a master tier character because I'm vet on this site, and you all know you can trust me not to god mod or anything. I'm going to be in the chatbox a lot more often now as well, so you'll be sick of seeing my face soon enough. Come on guys, I'm Miyu. You can trust me.
^_^

**Required of ALL Master Tier Characters**

Character Box: With Sample RP within

Wuliao

Wuliao looked around the room she had made the mistake of sleeping in. There where at least ten men around, and they seemed to be extremely confident about their odds. She looked between them for a moment, then pulled out her cigarette. She lit it, then took a long drag from it and exhaling the smoke out of her mouth. “Good morning, assholes.” She said. She was still fully dressed; she had been up late last night, and she didn’t feel like changing into sleep wear. Now, what do you all want before my foot goes so far up your ass that your buddy over there is going to be throwing it up?”

The man chuckled, clearly not intimidated by the woman’s words. “That’s very cute miss, thinking that you could fight all off us yourself. I bet you feel all confident.” He snapped his fingers. “It’ll be fun to break you in half, you little bitch.”

Now, you see, if there where two words Wu hated being called, it was being called little, and bitch. She briefly took the cigarette out of her mouth. “Do you know who I am, whelp?” She asked, grabbing her halberd and putting her cigarette back in her mouth as the men started to advance. She swung the halberd in front of one man’s face, and her jumped back.

The man in front chuckled. “Doesn’t matter. You’re all talk, bitch.” He swung a punch at her face. Wuliao blocked with her arm, then countered with a round elbow strike to the stomach. She swung her hand out, causing needles of ice to form out of thin air and impale a round three of the people in nonlethal areas. She slammed the flat side of the halberd into another man’s ribs, breaking a few and sending him toppling. “Still got something to say, bitch?” She asked. They weren’t benders from what she could tell, so this fight would be easy.

She punched one hard in the face, then ducked under a punch from the side, then sweeping him. As she rose up she uppercut a man in the chin. One guy grabbed her, but she spit the cigarette into his eye, burning it and giving her time to connect a hard spinning back fist.

The man would was in front had gotten back up, and shot a bolt of fire in Wu’s direction. She pulled out another cigarette, slid to the side, and then lit it on the passing fireball. She pulled out a small knife and put it against his neck. “Now, tell me who you are and who your working for so I don’t decide to paint my wall red.”
Mood:
Condition:
Link:

By typing your Forum name below, you acknowledge that your Master-Tier Character requires a considerable degree of activity(to be judged by our staff), and that you are subject to removal from your position of your Master-Tier Character if site staff unanimously decide you are not fulfilling this required level of activity in an undue respect. This judgement will also apply if abuse of this position occurs, whether in or out of character (IC or OOC). ~Hakota-Zai, Site Admin

Type Forum Name Here: Wuliao/Miyuki/Lazuki/Suiken/ whoever else I'm missing.

Last edited by Wuliao on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wuliao
Wuliao

Character Description

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:29 am

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:01 am

I loved this profile Miyu (the cigarette and badassery part made my day xD), but unfortunately I have an issue. The word count on Wu's appearance and history sections isn't what it should be for a master-tier character. Please fix it before I approve.

P.S. I hope it doesn't take as long as it has been taking you to finish her, because we really need more water tribe badassery and people who can read entire dictionaries with cigarettes in their mouths ^^

Back to top Go down
Wuliao
Wuliao

Character Description

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:52 pm

All fixed. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Great! Approved
Back to top Go down
Kako
Kako

EXP : 4905

Character Description
Position: Ex-Spymaster

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 am

"Come on guys, i'm Miyu, you can trust me."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, you're approved

Although there is one slight inconsistency with your profile, you mention that she began using the halberd at 13, then in her history you said she was 11 when she began. So, I guess edit that, but you're still approved as it's only a minor issue.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:26 pm

Wuliao Supia  Soa

took ya long enough. good job Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wuliao Supia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wuliao Supia    Wuliao Supia  Empty

Back to top Go down

Wuliao Supia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Creation :: Characters :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: