The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kimmi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimmi
Kimmi

EXP : 506
Birthday : 2001-09-07

Character Description
Position: assassin
Nation: Fire Nation

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:42 am

Full Name: Kimmatha Sato & Kimmi
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Flame village
Position: Assassin

Personality: She is very serious and keeps her eyes on the prize. When she meets new people she is kind of shy until she gets to know them better. Kimmatha is not the one to double cross she will stay loyalty you, if you deserve it. She loves to be leader and is very smart. She never enters an area without knowing background information. She is great with disguises, she make herself look like a whole different person. She is known to have a quick temper which drives people off.

Abilities: She is great at tracking and hunting. She is a great swordsman and is never too far from her dagger and sword. She is great at hiding and disappearing without a trace. She is a great fire-bender. Her fire-bending abilities are limited because of her crimes against the Fire Nation and not wanting to be discovered.
Appearance: Long Black and brown hair (back length).Grey & red eyes, skinny and tall. Serious (her facial expression)
Height: 5'4
Weight: 109lb
Eyes: red & Gray
Hair: Black & brown

She keeps her hair in two buns in the back of her hair with some flowing to the back and a bang in the front. .She has a burn mark going down the left side of her body starting at her elbow and several bruises on her face. Her outfit consists of a black jumpsuit like outfit with a red belt that holds her dagger set latched to it. Black boots that run up to the knee and two retractable blades latched to her back.

Weaponry & Other Gear:
Whip hidden within her nap-snack and dragon necklace hanging from her belt.

History: Kimmatha was born second to two sisters. By time she was six she was a great fire-bender. When she turned eight her village was ambushed Killing her mother and sister taking their father as prisoner. She was left burned and bruised. Kimmi and her sister, Yumi, set off to find the ambushers and to find out what happened to their father. After three years of tracking and searching the finally caught up with the ambushers they never found their father. In rage Kimmi ransacked the base leaving no witnesses. After that Yumi and Kimmi agreed to go their separate ways. Kimmatha fled to Shu Jing in search of a sword master. She met a boy the name of Ken, master swordsman. Her and Ken became great friends, she trained fire-bending and mastered the sword. By the time she was sixteen she was great swordsman and left Shu Jing. Before she left she told Ken that she would return to Shu Jing

Last edited by Kimmi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 am

This is a nice app, but here's the thing. We have way too many assassins on this site, and I'm getting sick of seeing them. There are four active staff here, you need two approvals to RP.

I'm formally rejecting your app. If others feel that you should be approved, you can be. Wait for two approvals before RP'ing.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Hakota-Zai
Superb Member
Hakota-Zai

EXP : 4685
Birthday : 1993-10-01

Character Description
Position: Vagrant
Nation: Earth Kingdom

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Needs alot of work on grammar, scentence structure, and tons of other writing skills, but nothing wrong with it otherwise.

Just endeavor to improve your writing skills, since rping is indeed a writing-based play.

As well, I would caution you about being an assassin; while you can kill all the NPCs you want, there are repercussions for all actions, and you can only kill another character with their exclusive permission.

Since you meet all the requirements, though, I
Approve of this character as a beginner bender *since you stated yourself to be inexperienced with bending.

You will have to face Zul and Loki, however. And if one rejects your application before the other can approve, then I'm afraid you will have to try again.

Your fate is in their hands, now. But one more approval and you'll be fine. One more rejection, and I'm afraid you will have to try again.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm

While you do meet requirements, as mentioned, your grammar needs to be improved. Just fix up the app, make it right, and I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Hmm...I'm glad that you took my advice and tried your hardest to fix the errors. And for that I'll approve. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

kimmi - Kimmi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimmi   kimmi - Kimmi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimmi
Page 1 of 1