The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei chuckled himself as Zul reacted, maybe that was his own way of enjoying it. It was, perhaps a shared thing, this enjoying it too much part. Her butt was so perfect, one wouldn't be able to resist squeezing it, and rubbing it, and so on. Of course he wasn't shameless, but he did make little of enjoying it, a man oughta enjoy touching his fiance's butt.

"Eh, just enjoying the moment really...I suppose you might say I have something on my mind...", perhaps he wanted to do this, perhaps it was a playful hint, lightly patting her butt.

Mood: Loving
Condition: Feelin' Fine

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera on the other hand was shameless, and so she was not afraid to admit that she was awesome like that. and to think that her muscular structure was this firm without flexing or wearing certain articles that might tighten things up even further. still... she was a muscular woman, and she was not afraid to flaunt that.

"oh come on..." she laughed, "it's my job to be the tease... whatcha thinkin' of? you can tell me."
She was somewhat of a hypocrite on this subject, because she was not exactly open with all her secrets either, and very often talked in riddles... just another of a few traits she had gained from her mother.

Mood:Satisfied
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:12 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei smiled lightly, kissing her butt again, and sighing lightly, "Well, when you put it that way..." He gently ran his hands over her butt as he spoke, "I was trying to imagine you in a dress. No particular length..." He chuckled, "Water Tribe style...curiousity, I guess, perhaps it crossed my mind how naturally muscular you were...imagining my sweet, and bluntly honest Avatar in heels, perhaps."

He added in a playful tone, "Not that I think you'd need the inches...much..."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she chuckled. "well... many of the most authentic Water Tribe dresses go to the wrists and ankles... but then again, you've usually also got on pants, boots, and a parka, at the very least." she chuckled, mostly referencing what she was most familiar with in the poles themselves. "even outside of such cold climes, I generally like long sleeves and an ankle-length skirt... leaves more to the imagination."

keeping people guessing was one of the things in life that Zulera took great pleasure in, simply because it was an element of chaos in her eyes.
she blushed just slightly at his mention of heels.
"...fine... I can give 'em a try, I guess." she shrugged. "it has nothing to do with height.... nothing at all."
this was pretty much a lie, as there was something about Zulera's height that made it a sensitive subject for her... not quite as embarrassing as the reflex that lit up her eyes when she... but never mind that.
"so I guess it looks like I'm going shopping when we get up then?" she chuckled
Mood:Satisfied
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:35 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei nodded, "I've seen them before, seems that's something than can be said of the Water Tribes, they like to stick to traditional clothing. Haven't changed much with time. A good thing, I think."

He chuckled lightly, kissing up Zul's spine, stopping at the center of her back, massaging her sides lightly. ""I know it has nothing to do with the height. As I've said countless times, I wouldn't change a thing about you.", he said, planting a long, gentle kiss right there in the center of her back.

"I guess so, if you'd like me to come...I'm game.", he said.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nodded. "there's good traditions and less-than-savory ones..." she admitted, "I do like ho they have kept family as a centric part of the society. That is one of the few customs that I would honestly fight to defend."
She decided not to get terribly philosophical or political at the moment though, and so grew quiet again.

"well... I suddenly have a shred idea of what they ARE for then..." she chuckled, "but sure... you can come along... give me a few pointers perhaps of what you want to see me in... or what's underneath..."
if she had been facing him, she would have winked. but, she'd just have to rely on him getting what she was implying by all of this.

Mood:Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei nodded, "Every nation in the world has some of both.", he said. "Family will always be the most important aspect of living...in my life.", he added the last part hesitantly, not out of fear of rejection, but because he didn't want to be all like, 'oh, me too', it was absolutely sincere. "Comes naturally, I suppose...being protective of the things that matter most."

"Only a shred?", he asked. He couldn't help another light chuckled, "I'm sure I'll be doing a bit of both.", he said. He knew what she meant, though he had to wonder if anyone might disapprove of such things.

Condition: Chatty

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Having never really been one to look for anyone else's approval, Zulera was always confident in stating her opinions.
"seems we'll get along just fine then." she chuckled, enjoying his touch. this was a fairly obvious statement, and the light chuckle behind it meant that Zulera was quite aware that she was stating the obvious.

"only a shred." she teased. "but aye... it sounds good to me. really... as long as you're fine with it, I can't say I give a damn about much else..."
she suddenly felt ready to go out on the town. Aye, she was a procrastinator, but she had done plenty of that in the last several hours and few days.
"so... should we get up and paint the town red?" she joked. she was crazy and boisterous (especially when drunk) but she was not even insinuating violence or anything of the sort; just a nice late night out on a date.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:44 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei didn't so much need approval, but did not actively seek disapproval, though this was one of those things he'd grow out of the longer he was around Zul. "Certainly so, I agree.", he said. Of course, he couldn't imagine putting anything before his family, it wouldn't make sense.

"Only a mad man would be anything but fine with it, Zul.", he said, another soft smile touching his lips. He wasn't particularly opposed to heading out, not at all, really. Why not? Of course, it's not like it would take long to be ready, and besides, they'd been in the boat for, what, going on two days, three? So, yeah, a good time to head out.

Mei chuckled softly, "It's an Earth Kingdom town, they likely won't like that very much.", he said playfully. "But if you insist, yes, let's go paint the town red."

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:41 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

One of Zulera's numerous secrets to her nearly stress-free life was that she never worried about what other people thought of her, nor did she compare herself to them. She knew her limits and weaknesses just as well as she knew her strengths and talents--perhaps even moreso. Part of what made Zulera so dangerous was this type of wily cunning. Despite her chaotic and unpredictable nature in the way she moved, she was very organized in the way she fought and attacked. Always one to utilize strengths and exploit weaknesses, it as hardly a surprise that she seldom lost a fight. Really, it would take a total idiot to try and mess with Zulera's family or friends. as calm as she normally was, she was a deadly warrior. Add the fact that she was also the Avatar in, and pissing her off was more or less a suicide wish.

she chuckled as she sat up, stood up, and then got dressed. this was the only thing that he imagined Mei would oppose, but she knew he knew it was necessary if they were to go out on the town. after dressing her lower half, she turned to him and smirked again.
"well... I highly doubt that it'll resort to violence., but you know what I mean."

for a moment, she stood there, smiling casually at him, still half-naked. She was definitely an interesting and peculiar little creature. "ruggedly good-looking" was a good way to describe her, for while she was not all prim and proper in her appearance, her lean, muscular body and delightfully smooth skin demonstrated that she did take care of herself and remained in good shape. For a woman her size, there were only a few slight oddities. She had broader shoulders than average, but that was mostly from the way she built her musculature, and they were far from masculine. easier to notice was that she had very large hands and feet for her size and gender. They were still smaller than Mei's, but he was nearly a foot taller than her, and his own muscular form weighed nearly twice as much as hers.

she threw her shirt (and her bra) on as well, now fully dressed once again. she ran her hands vigorously through her messy brown hair, only further deteriorating its tidiness. She personally enjoyed the way it ran down her neck and shoulders and how it occasionally went into her face.

"you ready?" she chuckled, "I mean, we've got a game of 'dress-the-Avatar' to get to, no?"
Condition: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:03 pm

General Mei Fong

Mei, having not really been undressed yet, he was up and dressed in a few moments, only his boots were missing from his attire, which wasn't too difficult to grab, and put on. He took his time adjusting his hair, watching Zul get dressed. It didn't make him weird, he just liked the way she looked, didn't really want to pass up a chance to watch her. He, of course, wasn't trying to react, or anything, just rising, and dusting a few wrinkles out of his uniform, briefly considering not wearing it at all.

Of course, he was a typical figure of the Fire Nation, strong, defined musculature, yellow-ish eyes, black hair, a common style, and appearance of Fire Nation citizens. Though he also stood rather tall, he glanced at her again, smiling, and stepping over to her, running his hands through her hair, "Always.", he said, smiling, and turning on heel. He didn't care what the soldiers on board thought, offering her his arm, he looked back at her, smiling, "Shall we?", he asked.

Perhaps these past few hours had encouraged him to try to be a little less desiring of other people's approval. In fact, he wasn't even slightly worried about what they thought, this was about her, not them, and she was going to get his fullest potential, not the guy who was afraid of offending people.

Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

While Zulera was not exactly one to go flaunt herself to anyone who would watch (for, surely she would get many 'watchers', among other things), but she wasn't exactly ashamed of her physical form either. The Avatar Spirit had crafted quite a creature this time around, anyways, and Zulera saw no reason not to enjoy it.

her clothes had a few wrinkles in them; mostly her pants, but that was because her shirt was a bit smaller--still enough to cover her chest easily, but Zulera did want a bigger and better one. she'd worry about that later though. She generally went with a rugged look; looking all crisp and fresh was a fire nation thing. the Water Tribes tended to be a bit grizzlier-looking, and Zulera followed that trend, with her thick baggy clothes, rugged posture and nigh-hopelessly messy hair.

she briefly closed her eyes and emitted a soft "mmm...." as he ran his large hand through her hair. it may have not been the silky smoothness of a Fire Nation noble's, but just because she didn't ever brush it didn't mean that she never washed it. it was soft and fluffy, but very unorganized--just the way she liked it.

"I'm game. let's go." she smirked, taking his arm. Zulera consistently maintained this "I do what I want" style of attitude, and so shame was never very high on her list. Her forwardness in letting people know certain things about her, such as who she was and what she wanted, were obvious, and at the same time, when she wished to skirt around a topic or not reveal something about herself to another, she always found a way to cunningly talk in riddles.

"so... as far as where we're going...." she grinned up at him. "why not surprise me?"
This was mostly because she didn't really have an idea as to where they'd be going, but also because she enjoyed unpredictability, and the element of surprise. there were plenty of times when she herself enjoyed surprise as well. this was one of them.

Condition: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23