The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From fire to ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

From fire to ice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Unfortunately for her (and fortunately for Akhet :3) there was nothing in sight to cover herself with.
Akhet paused to think of an honest answer to Rin's question.
"I don't know exactly, but I'd guess about a minute and 38 seconds."
he stood up, wrapping his arm around her, putting it around her waist as to be far enough from her breasts and hips as not to seem suggestive.

"come sit back down, firebug. I'm not here to make fun of you or make you miserable. right now, in fact, I'm just curious about a few things."
while Rin was pretty, and Akhet certainly didn't mind seeing her naked except for a pair of socks, that was not the foremost thing on his mind. To him, Rin was a character, and he liked that in her. he wanted to make sure this was clear before he let her go. hopefully, she'd accept his invitation to sit back down and talk.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Rin was about to call him a little scumbag for not telling her he was awake, but he put his arm around her waist and invited her to sit next to him. Curious, she did so, one eyebrow raised.

Rin sat down and crossed her arms, looking at Akhet. "Alright fishboy, what did you want to say?"
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He smiled and rubbed her leg. "I just wanted to say that while you *are* good-looking, that it's not the fact that you're wearing nothing but socks that makes me laugh. it's you--your personality, your character. you're a firebug, hence the name."

he turned to her and smirked. "you're also kind of a fusspot, but that's amusing as well. I just want to make sure you're okay... you seem so... tense."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:54 am

His words frustrated her because she thought it was well...nice. Rin croosed her arms stubburnly and looked away. Rin didn't really know why she was so tence, but she knew she had a hard time trusting anyone.

"I am always tence, Fishboy..." She said, trying to sound firm, but failed. "Now, can I please get some clothes, I am leaving today and I don't want to go back home naked." She hissed, a little dissapionted she was leaving. Did Akhet care that she was leaving? would he even miss her? Stop thinking like that Rin, he is just fishboy! Rin thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet continued rubbing her leg. Rin's skin was soft and warm.
"well... stop being so tense then," he chuckled, "or do I need to massage it out of you?"

he paused when she mentioned clothes, as if thinking about something.
"well... here's the thing... you stripped naked out there and started shaking. I wasted no time getting you back, and so your clothes became second priority. your underwear are out in the other room when you took them off, your socks are still on your feet, but otherwise... there's no telling where they are."

he might have been lying, he might have been bending the truth, or perhaps he was being honest as opposed to playing a little joke. whatever the case, he softly rubbed her leg and her neck, hoping she'd jsut relax.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:12 am

Rin's eyes widened and she jumped to her feet. "Whhhhaaaaatttttt?!? WE NEED TO GET THEM BACK! NOT AGAIN! FIRST IN THE EARTH KINGDOM, AND NOW IN THE BLOODY SOUTH POLE!!!!" She cursed her own stupidity, waving her arms in the air and little angry flames formed on her finger tips. Rin couldn't believe this, she was leaving today and her brother was picking her up! he would have a fit!

Rin glared down at Akhet, suddenly a idea clicked in her head. "Where are you hiding them, you little pervert!" She hissed, quickly grabbing a near by blanket and wraped it round herself. The blanket was small and it didn't quite cover everything. It bearly covered her butt and front, her long legs and soft back exposed. The blanket weakly hung over her cheast in a poor attempt to cover her shaply breasts.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled, particularly at learning that she had done this more than once, but also ebcause none of this was his fault.
"I don't know the events surrounding theearth kingdom, but you took your own clothes off, firebug. And I'm no expert, but keeping you from freezing is only slightly more important than modesty."

he whipped the blanket away from her, chuckling. "I'm not hiding them anywhere." he answered truthfully, "most likely, they're somewhere out in the wilderness where you took them off. still..." he paused, "you need to relax... you're so tense you could set something on fire."
he laughed. Rin was a silly girl, and he found it utterly amusing. he'd be sad to see her go.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:27 am

Rin, finding it easier to hate that boy then before, glared at him and snatched the blacket back from him, and wrapped it around herself once more. "I was sick for some reason, it was horriable alright? They felt like they were suffercating me!" She said seriously, thinking about it made her feel sick again.

Rin sighed, relaxing slightly, and sat back down. Rin hated herself at this piont. Why did she do nothing right? No rich husband for family, no money for family. She was a disgrace and had no honor left to her name. Rin hugged her knees, a tear running down her cheek. She might as go join the army like her brother or become a lowly prostitute in a earth kingdom brothel, at least that way her poor Ma and Pa got some money.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he simply chuckled. "no, what you had was hypothermia and a brief bout of insanity." he explained truthfully, "when you feel hot in a freezing atmosphere, you don't strip down unless you start sweating. but... what's past is past, and you're okay now."

he sat back down next to her, getting this impression from a collection of things he had noticed over the last couple days, that either something about the clothes was valuable, or that she simply was dirt broke.

still, his years of experience taught that when someone's muscles were tense, their mood was lower. he knew that this was happening with Rin at the moment.
"so..." he asked, removing her blanket and softly massaging her shoulders, "there ain't much I can do from here, but I'm a man of simple enjoyments, and one who dislikes sadness. anything I can to lighten your mood, firebug?"
The Tallaricos weren't exactly helpful fellows, but seeing someone sad as opposed to mad, was something they never sat too well with, Akhet included.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:44 am

Rin laughed sarcasticly, looking at Akhet, "If you happened to know a rich, single, fire nation man of about 19, then that will help alot..." She said, half meaning it, half not. Rin needed money desperatly, and her only hope was to marry someone with alot of cash. That is what is was like for poor FN folk, marry of money, not love. It didn't really matter though, No one loved her, so why should she care?

Rin half wondered what Akhet thought about her being with someone else, but then she remembered he didn't care. He never would and never could.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:52 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he chuckled, continuing to massage her shoulders. he didn't understand her "modesty". one minute she was flipping out and trying to cover herself, the next minute she was fine with being naked. she had just snatched the blanket back, and now she was fine with showing off everythiing but her feet once again.

"well, I'm not a Fire Nation man, or am I necessarily opulent... but I've got ore than enough cash for my needs, and I'm even 19."
he chuckled. "if you're strapped on cash, I can probably help. I can probably also help you in the clothing situation too... but first you gotta relax. all that tensity will stress you out, firebug. strained is not a good way to leave the South Pole."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Rin laughed slightly at Akhet's statment, he was joking, right? Rin pulled her blanket up tighter around herself, growing more relaxed. She didn't want to admit it, but Akhet was helping. She ws to proud a person to say so, plus, she didn't really want help.

"No, I can look after my family myself, I will not need your help..." She said stubburnly, crossing her arms over her cheast, half determind, half not wanting Akhet to look there. "It is get married to rich fire nation man, or whore house..." She sighed, perfectly serious about the whore house thing. What else could she do? Rin half wondered what Akhet thought about a man useing her in a sexual mannor, but then shook that thought from her mind. Rin, HE DOESN'T CARE! she screamed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet resisted the urge to look surprised, and continued to massage the stress out of her.

"well." he raised his eyebrows, "that's pretty extreme as far as choices go... what happened to your family? are they old? sick? crippled?"
Rin was not very old, and so he doubted that her parents were too elderly either. Surely they could help themselves in some way, instead of relying solely on their little daughter.
"both choices seem pretty damn tragic." he nodded, "marrying someone you don't love, or..." he shuddered, "Selling yourself. when you have to make a business out of it instead of just having fun... well, that's quite a shame, especially with a body like yours. you're gonna need some money, because I'm not about to let you go with the mindset that you're going to become some sex-slave. I won't have it."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:18 am

Rin sighed, "Poor, they are dirt poor. They have never ever had any money, no matter how hard they try, something always happens." Rin hugged her knees to her breasts, looking away. Rin felt something snap inside, she turned and glared at him

"Well, how do you know, huh? I will do anything for a few dollors! Oh, the things I have done already! I might as well become a whore, and I might as well start now, since am dressed for it!" She said sarcasticly, ice frozen over her words making them cold as the land they were on.

"Why not you be my first customer? I know you would just love it, wouldn't you?"
She said, standing up, still sarastic. "So how much money would you give me for the ride of your life, fishboy?" She laughed coldly, half serious about the money.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:57 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He kept a neutral face, wanting frankly, to figure out why they were utterly incapable of working for their living. if they were extremely elderly, she would have said something. But now was not the time to say so, and it wasn't his business frankly.

when she stood up, Akhet flipped some bangs into his face so Rin could not tell where his eyes were pointed. but... a survey of her form, from her black-haired head, down her pale, smooth skin to her little sock-covered feet gave him all the information he needed. she was quite attractive.

he stood up and put his arms around her. "let me tell you..." he whispered.
for a moment, he purposely remained silent. then he lifted her right off of her feet, pulling the blanket out of her hands and walking towards the bedroom. Rin had nothing but her socks on to cover her skin, and Akhet was not about to let her change that.

he went in, setting her surprisingly gently on a bed, on her back, where he leaned over her.
however, his hands were on either side of her shoulders, and his belt remained buckled.
"I'm considerably confused as to why I couldn't simply offer you money as opposed to have you sacrifice your chastity for some." he pointed out, although he did not sound angry at all. "that's one of a few things we need to straighten out before I let you leave here. another is that damn stress, woman. I am not about to strip you of your virginity or anything, but the tenseness needs to go, and I'm either going to massage it out of you, pay you to massage it out of you, or you're not going anywhere."

He hated to see such a young, pretty girl sell herself so short. Like his sister, he didn't mind a romp now and again, but when it became for money instead of for fun... well, that was where he drew the line, and he was familiar enough with the business to know that it more or less became a slave trade when one buried themselves deep enough into it. He didn't want her to become that, and so was going to make her get her facts straight.
Mood: Concerned
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am

Rin glared up at Alkhet, thrashing around in attempt to get him off her. Rin felt even more exposed then ever, she stopped fliping around like a fish out of water and looked up at Akhet, blushing a light pink, her big beautiful amber eyes avioding his electric blue ones. "Get off me, Akhet..." She hissed, trying to avoid the conversation that the water tribesmen had just started. Rin was desperate to cover herself, to hide in shame.

Rin felt herself sinking into the soft bed as Akhet pinned her there, her long ebony hair spread out over the covers, making her look dazzling. Rin's soft skin looked like it was glowing in the dim light of the house, magnifying her eyes. She was stuck between what she thought was love and hate over one person. And that person was leaning over her now. Now for the difficult desion, was she to punch him in the jaw or kiss him on the lips?

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet resisted her thrashing, keeping a strong enough grip on her to prevent her from hurting him, but also remaining gentle enough not to hurt her. he pinned her after she struggled, but he was not pressing hard enough to hurt her wrists, nor was he trying to do any harm to her. he was just keeping her there to prevent her from moving--and from covering herself. her feet were the only part of her that was covered, and Akhet was going to keep it that way for a while.

he kept a concerned look on his face. "so I will repeat my question again," he replied, "since I do not understand why you would not let me give you money, and instead wanted to sell your body to me for the same money that I offered you only minutes earlier, no strings attached."

"now, I might just be a typical man that checks out a pretty woman," he confessed, "and I am not trying to feign innocence, nor am I trying to be something that I am not. I am a hunter, a fisherman, a warrior, and waterbender. You should think the same way--learn what you are, and do not try to be what you are not, and firebug, you are not a whore, nor should you ever become one. it will drag you down into a terrible life of slavery that will strip you of your time, your beauty, your dignity, and everything else. Everything I've done for you has been based around one simple fact Rin... and that fact is, that I care about you."

he grinned, keeping her pinned, but not applying all of his weight or force, and so he was not hurting her. he would see how she responded.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 am

Rin stared up at akhet for a moment, not sure if she heard right. Did he say he cared about her? he cared? Rin felt her heart skip a beat as she glanced at his usual grin. Rin serched his electric blue eyes for any sign that he was lying, but he wasn't.

Rin's world was tipped upside down by his words, he cared more then she thought he did. Rin smiled up at Akhet, amber eyes shining "You care?" She asked, before doing something really unexpected.

Rin wrapped her arms around Akhet's neak and leaned forward gently, pressing her bare cheast onto his. her beautiful eyes drifting closed, she pressed a soft, sweet kiss onto Akhet's lips.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:25 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned as he noticed her reaction.
"Yes." he replied simply. "I do."

to his surprise, she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her nicely-shaped chest against his, and her lips met his. he didn't argue with it, but it did surprise him. he calmly went along with it,. however, staying gentle with the little firebender. she was probably still not exactly in a stable mood, and he wanted to keep it fixed in her mind that he did care about her, which was why, in fact, he was treating her this way.

his hands softly ran up and down her thighs as they kissed, and while Akhet's hands were large and strong, his touch was gentle... perhaps even it too was a caring touch. either way, the smooth gentle movements of his hands would feel wonderful on Rin's soft thighs, just as her warm, silky skin felt wonderful in his palms.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Rin's skin tingled at Akhet's touch, his big hands running suprizingly gentle up and down her thighs. Rin deepened the kiss, pressing her lips passionately against his. Her heart was pumping a million miles an hour, yet she felt calm...she felt wanted.

Rin's soft hand ran down Akhet's shoulder, before breaking the embrace. She needed to leave today. This was a mistake. He was a mistake. Rin quickly leaned up and moved away from Akhet, and calmly said. "I have to go back, I need to go back home and visit my family. Akhet, will you come visit sometime?" She asked, then cursed herself because she had called him by his name; not fishboy.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "so after saving your soft warm hide, then thanks I get is that you run away and leave me?" he joked. "don't worry. I'll come and visit, but in order to do that, I'd have to know where you lived.

he moved back towards her, and began massaging her back. "so when are you leaving? where is your brother going to meet you?"
he might have liked Rin, but the last thing he needed, or wanted, for that matter, was some big brother knocking on his door.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:54 pm

"Basicly..." Rin said simply, chuckling. Rin semi purred happily as Akhet massaged her back, again moving closer to him. "Xiǎo village, outside the firenation capital..." She answered, she couldn't force her voice to go any louder then a whisper.

"The boat arrives in about an hour, and it takes an hour to get to the dock where my brother is meeting me..." She whispered again, half sad she was leaving. But his Noodles found out about what has happened between her and Fishboy, he would go all over protective and beat the crap out of Akhet.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smirked again. "alright then. I'll remember that."

when she mentioned where she was going, he grinned again. "THAT dock? well... it is about an hour from here if you walk. if you ride the snow with a waterbender... I can probably get you there in half the time."
he continued massaging Rin's back.
"just relax, firebug." he whispered, encouraging her to lie back down, "you won't regret this, and I promise that you'll get to your boat on time."
Mood: Caring
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 am

Rin's pretty eyes began to flicker open and shut, she yawned and leaned back on the bed. Back rubs always made her incrediably tired, and Akhet's soft touch was just...amazing. Rin mouned softly, pressing her lips together.

It had come to her that she would need some clothes if she was going to leave, but the combination of her being naked, (since she slept in the nude) The soft, comfortable bed and Akhet's brilliant massage, she was very tempted to stay.

In her sleepy state, Rin had closed her eyes and hadn't realized she had pulled Akhet on top of her, wrapping her silky smooth, uncovered lag around his.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:02 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He continued to softly massage her, watching her reactions as he did so. when she pulled him on top of her, he continued, although massaged her front instead of her back, since she was now lying on said back, making it hard to reach.

his hands were gentle with her features, and he enjoyed the feel of her soft skin. he was in no hurry, especially as Rin let him massage her body, which he did. he was humming softly, a smirk still on his face and no real pattern to his tune. Rin's reactions told him everything he needed to know, and as long as she was enjoying it, he would continue.

Mood: Caring
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

From fire to ice
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next