The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From fire to ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

From fire to ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:03 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet simply smirked, taking another shot himself. "well, that depends on when you go to bed. firebenders usually rise with the sun, so for you, that might just be the case."
he was just playing along, hoping for a reaction, but he had a point. he was more nocturnal just as Zulera was, but he didn't mind going to bed a little earlier if this little firebender wanted to.

"so it's up to you. you wanna stick around, or wanna hit the hay?"
Mood: Very Amused
Condition: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 am

Rin giggled at Akhet's comment, a weak smile grewing on her pretty face. Rin wasn't thinking right, the drink already effecting her mind. She sat up and turned around on Akhet's lap, her face inches from his, her legs wraping around his waist, in attempt to stay upright.

Rin was so drowsy now, her voice became a whisper, soft and sweet. "I dono...I am so t'rd though..." She smiled warmly and put her arms around Akhet's neak. "Where is my bed?" she asked, like a child.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He pulled himself to his feet, keeping her wrapped around him. she was small and light.
he rubbed her back. "it's this way." He replied. clearly she was not used to booze. no worry though. he wasn't going to take advantage of a drunken woman.

he took her into a bedroom and placed her on the edge of the bed, so she was sitting with her feet dangling off the side.
"now this may look like a lot of blankets, but you'll need 'em. don't wanna freeze now, do ya?"
he chuckled, and waited for her response.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:25 am

Rin nodded drunkenly, eyelids being forced to stay open. Rin didn't mind being carried at all, she was more calm when she was drunk. Rin sat down on the end of the bed and yawned.

Rin smiled at Akhet "Thanks, fish'oy, I owe you 'ne" She whispered, and started preparing herlsef foe bed with Akhet in the room, forgetting he was even there. She slowly pulled down her pants, shaking off her boots. she let her panties fall to her ankles and she shook them of as well, her bottom half completely naked, showing of her long legs. Rin stretched and slowly and removed her shrit and coat, reaveling her shapely breasts. if watched, it would most likely appear quite seductive.

Rin yawned again, now utterly nude, every curve and contore exposed. Rin remebered Akhet was in the room, and didn't yell or anything but simply said "Night..." Before crawling under the many blackets.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"anytime." he laughed, and as he removed his thickest coat, and removed all of the coverings off his feet, he noticed that she was stripping--everything.

okay, so he'd stop and watch the show for bit. no harm in that if she didn't say anything. :3
she ended up stripping ALL the way... except for the socks on her feet. either way, Akhet didn't mind. when she crawled into her bed, he made sure the blankets covered her from the neck down... the less cold air they let in, the better, and given that she was naked except for a pair of socks... that heat would be useful.

he climbed into his own bed, taking another swig from his flask before he did. soon, he too was asleep. chances are, he would remain asleep longer, as waterbenders didn't rise with the sun the way firebenders did.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 am

Rin woke as soon as the sun rose, waking up in a warm bed...how did see get there? Rin's ember eyes fluttered opened and she sat up in bed, not rearly as cold as she was before. She stretched and got dressed in the clothes she had littered across the room.

Rin walked down the hall, yawning a little, the place completely silent. Rin looked into open doors untill she heard the faint mumbles and breathing of someone sleeping. Rin looked outside a near by window, the storm had cleared, hazzah! For some reason, Rin wondered if Akhet slept talked? she knew that you could find out alot about a person by listening to them talk in there sleep...wait! that was crazy! Rin was not going to do that!
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:49 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet woke up a little bit later, not surprised to see Rin's bed empty, and only the slightest bit disappointed that he didn't see her clothes. she must have put them back on. how unfortunate.

he rubbed his eyes and muttered a few more unintelligible things as he got up and dressed. he sometimes babbled in his sleep, but nothing that ever made sense... most of the time not even real words

but now he was up, and had to find Rin. finding her was easy enough, as he expected.
"mornin," he chuckled, "how'd you sleep?
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am

Rin saw Akhet ans smiled weakly, overjoyed the storm had cleared. "Good, thanks for asking, the storm has cleared!" She said excitedly. "How did you sleep then? I heard you mumbling a little..." She asked, slightly concerned. why was she concerned?

Rin let her long hair out and took off the large coat, feeling quite warm and adapted to the new cold temperture. "So...what is the plan for today?"
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he shook his hair, which was wild and untamed. he also glanced at her as she removed her coat. he was fine with a girl showing off her belly, but he was not going to let her go outside like that--not with the polar temperatures anyways.

"I slept fine," he replied, "thanks for asking." this was actually sincere, as he had truly slept fine. "I always mutter stuff... my sister's gone into the avatar state in her sleep before. glowing eyes and everything. I dunno how she didn't knock the house down, but apparently you can do more with it than just unleash your elemental fury. weird sleeping habits seem to run in the family."

he laughed. "that aside... my plan for the day is... well I don't know, to be honest. I don't plan on letting you go out there dressed like that though, because I don't want you to freeze and DIE!"
he said the last word overdramatically, just for laughed.
"how did you sleep? you gave a pretty nice show last night..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 am

Rin raised an eyebrow, a little interested. "Strange sleeping habbits, huh? ever had a vision? and that is pretty weird, your sister going into the avatar state asleep. I thought it could only be acessed in hightened emotional stress?" Rin asked, voice calm.

Rins smiled and laughed at Akhet's over dramatic 'die'. "Don't worry drama queen, I wouldn't go outside like this!" She grinned, but it quickly faded when Akhet mentioned a 'show'. Rin's amber eyes widened and she yelled "YOU WATCHED WE GET UNDRESSED, DIDN'T YOU?!?"
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"strange people have strange sleeping habits." he chuckled, "I personally have not ever had a vision that I can remember... and my sister... well, I go back to what I said about her being even weirder than me. she's also a lot shorter, and wears shirts a lot less, but I suppose that's beside the point.

he simply laughed when she yelled. "to be honest, firebug, you didn't give me much choice. I just got done setting you on your bed and then you stripped down to your skin and your socks right in front of me. I was just there to make sure you got under the blankets. you can sleep however you want, but again, you can freeze if you're not careful. I am not gonna deny that I enjoyed the view, but that was your doing, not mine. just sayin'."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:34 am

Rin was stumped. She didn't know why she hadn't hit him yet. "I was drunk! I don't even remember doing it! and why in the avatar's name did you enjoy it?!?" She said, horrified he looked at her that way. He could have turned around or something? Rin suddenly felt blood rush to her cheeks, her pretty face going pink. Rin looked away, hiding her face with her long, beautiful hair.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:38 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet gave a hardy laugh. "I enjoyed it the same way any man looking at a beautiful woman would." he explained, "And that was why I enjoyed it as well. and I knew you were drunk. even if you weren't, I still wouldn't have done anything. that's why you were able to snuggle comfortably into bed, and that's why your clothes were still there when you woke up. I dunno what sort of idiot brainwashed you into thinkin' you're ugly, but you're a pretty little firebug. that's why I stared."

he was going to be honest with her. if she didn't like that... well, it might be a problem, but he wouldn't make a big deal out of it. he'd just give her her coat back and show her the door if she disliked him that much.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:48 am

Rin stared at Akhet for a momment, studying him. Was he lying? did he actually mean it? she didn't care about the other stuff, she just thought...well...it was nice know someone thought she was beautiful. Her amber eyes flickered across his face, before she did something really unexpected.

Rin walked over to Akhet slowly, and wraped her arms around his neak, giving him a soft hug, her head resting on one of his shoulders. without realizing, one had was playing with some of his wild hair. Rin had never been so comfortable being so close to someone.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:52 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he smiled at her--tenderly for once, instead of one of his usual humorous grins. when she embraced him, leaning on his shoulder, he put one arm around her wait, and ran his other hand through her hair, softly and gently.

"don't worry." he whispered, a grin on his face, "I don't bite."
he liked her and definitely thought she was cute, especially now that he had seen her entire body save her feet. well, there was that and her entertaining reactions. she was definitely a firebug. he approved, and frnakly, didn't want her to go, and so would not encourage it.
Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 am

Rin felt his hand touch her waist and his hand running threw her hair. Rin practically melted on the inside when he whispered, why was this happening? Rin mentally slapped herself. Rin grinned at his statement and whispered back "I personally doubt that..." She said jokingly.

"So, are we gonna have some fun or what?" She said, pulling away from Akhet, grin still on her face. She semi forgave Akhet, but not completely.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:06 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"if you want me to bite, just ask." he whispered, chuckling. he didn't plan on stopping till she pulled away.

when she pulled back and asked her question, he grinned, chuckling. "well, that depends. what is your definition of fun, and what do I do?"
he was most likely up for it. it was hard for him to say not to a cute girl showing off her midriff anyways.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:11 am

Rin rolled her eyes at his flirty joke, Rin had a feeling there was a lot more where that came from, so she might as well get used to it. She grinned at his question about fun. "Something outside, exciting and...weird!" She said happyily. "Got any idea's fishboy?" She winked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Tui and La.... you almost remind me of my sister... though the last time she and I played "outside games", she stripped to the buff and dove into the water from an iceberg. if that didn't trigger her Avatar State Reflex, I don't know what would have..."

he thought for a bit. "sadly, there ain't much to do down here but hunt, fish, dodge icebergs, or do crazy life-threatening stunts that risk us freezing to death. what sort of things did you have in mind though? we might have a variant down here in the south..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 am

Rin laughed, trying to imagine the avatar on a shirtless rapage. Rin tapped her chin, and grinned. "Crazy life threatening stunts sounds good! lets go fishboy!" She hastyly put on her jacket and boots, before slipping her hand into Akhet's and pulling him outside.

"Alright, where to from here?" She laughed, clearly happy to be outside the little house. Rin's amber eyes sparkled mischivously, her long, silk like ebony hair trailing her like a cape.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"whoa whoa whoa," he stopped her right outside the house, chuckling, "it depends on what KIND of life-threatening stunts we're talking about here. are we gonna take the plunge into the icy depths? we gonna float an ice raft down a raging current of death and avoid rocks and impending doom? or did you have something else in mind?"

"just remember, firebug... the Water Tribes are pretty damn cold, and considering that under that coat you're showing off your bare midriff to the hostile elements... well, we'll definitely be into the "life-risking" part. frostbite's a bitch."
he chuckled. he wasn't going to say no to her; just gonna give her a fair warning.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 am

"Current of death sounds cool!, why not nearly die there?" She laughed, then rolling her eyes.

"My poor, dear fishboy...you forget I am a fire bender...naturally hot babe!" She grinned, amber eyes crackling like little flames when she smiled. Rin for some reason was in a playful mood, she moved closer to Akhet and whispered seductively into his ear. "Come on, Akhet, can we go now?" She said his name softly and sweetly, hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he laughed. "sounds like a plan to me then... and don't worry. I know you're naturally hot. VERY naturally hot." he ran his hand through her hair. "anyhoo... let's get going."

he led her through the snow till they got to the place Akhet spoke of. there were large rocks and chunks of ice in the freezing river.
"we just break a chunk of ice off, grab a stick or something, and try not to smear ourselves on any rocks we hit... we end... when we get close enough to the bank to bail out. you in?"

that was the fair warning, and the choice was again up to her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:21 am

Rin followed Akhet, Eyes trailing the cold and icy lanscape until they came to the river. The freezing angry waters rushed past deadly spiked pieces of ice, softy calling Rin to her freezing doom. And Rin opened it with open arms.

Rin glanced at Akhet, almost losing herself in his eyes. She thought about this for a momment, before looking back at the river. Rin pulled back her long hair again so it wouldn't get in the way, the breeze blowing it back slightly. Rin was still giving off her natural heat all fire benders had, thw wind carrying it in Akhet's direction.

Rin finally nodded at Akhet, smirking. "Alright, lets do it!"
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"alright," he jumped onto a chunk of ice, stamping it to test its thickness--not the best of ideas, but it was his plan either way. it didn't crack, so it was good.
"hop on." he held out his hand, "and hold tight. once we're both on, I separate this block from the bank, and down, down the river we go!"

he laughed, as he did this regularly. he wasn't sure about Rin though, but he'd let her try it with him.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From fire to ice
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next