The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From fire to ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

From fire to ice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 am

Rin began to hum along with Akhet, for no particular reason. Aket's gentle fingers were still trailing up and down her body, giving her goosebumps. Rin, still have asleep, grinned up at Akhet, taking one of his hands and letting it brush over one of her breasts, beginning to think this whole thing was a dream.

"Fishboy...did I ever tell you that you are amazingly hansome?..." She whispered, kicking off her socks. Best. Dream. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:34 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet was respectful of Rin's boundaries as he massaged her, and continued to be such until she took one of his hands and let it brush over her breast.
well, even then, it wasn't like that triggered him to toss all inhibition to the wind... it just meant that he also started massaging her breasts a little bit, being as gentle with them as the rest of her body, and not focusing on them any more than any of her other features.

"I think so." he softly chuckled in response to her question, "and thank you."
he continued humming as he massaged her body, also glancing at her feet for a moment after she got rid of her socks. ironically, they were the last part of her that he saw, but he only glanced for a moment before returning to the task at hand, and smirking at Rin's satisfied little pretty face.

Mood: Caring
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 am

Rin grinned as Akhet countinued to massage everywhere, her warm hands running down his arms, she kissed his neak softly. Rin's amber eyes rolled in the back of her head, she had never been so loose...so....relaxed. Rin's soft skin began to slowly heat up, warming the whole room; making her even sleepier.

Rin mouned softly again, her hands now around his neak. Rin half wanted to stay, and half wanted to go. She enjoyed being with Akhet, even if he was annoying little fishboy most of the time. Bur Rin missed her home.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:52 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smirked at her contentedness. he wondered if she knew the time, or if she had been expecting him to keep track of it. whatever the case, he was enjoying her warmth, and he actually had been keeping track of the time, just in case. then again... if she had to stay another day or two, he certainly wouldn't mind.

he softly kissed her cheek as his massage slowed, and he laid down next to her, seeing how she would react to the situation around her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:18 am

Rin turned her head to face Akhet, her eyes serching his face for...something. "I know you are gonna hold this against me Akhet...But I really like you, even with your annoying traits...please...please...take that seriously Akhet. No fooling around." She whispered into his ear.

Rin really ment it, and she knew he wouldn't give a care in the world. That was the type of person he was, and it hurt alot. Even when he said he cared, she doubted it was the same way she cared for him.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Firebug..." he replied, and then paused. "nono... Rin..." he continued, "if I didn't care about you, chances are things would be a lot different right now. I'm not gonna hold something against you that I am also responsible for."

he gently helped her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed next to him.
"us Tallaricos have a time for fooling around, and a time to be meaningful. sure, fooling around is fun, but I wasn't fooling when I said that I liked you, or that I cared about your well-being."
he put his hand on her back. "I want you to remember that, and I want you to be happy. I guess from here... I ask you what you wish to do now. there are a few minutes between now and the time we need to get you to the docks."
he wasn't being suggestive or hinting at anything, really. he just wanted her to know that he valued her input.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:34 am

Rin stayed silent for a momment before saying "Clothes...I'm gonna need those...then we should start going to the docks." She said calmly, standing up. All these thoughts were running threw her head. Did he like her like her...or had she made a fool of herself?

Rin sighed and began looking around the room, not bothing to try and cover up. What was the piont? She had been shamed to much to care.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he chuckled. "that you are... you might be able to get away without them back on your islands... but the weather of the South Pole is not so merciful."
he chuckled, reaching over and grabbing her socks, sliding them back onto her feet.

"for some reason, you took off your underwear in the other room, and the rest of your clothes... well, the good news, firebug, is that I really did care enough about you to remember to pick them up. And no," he chuckled, "before you ask, I did not hide them."

he patted her back, and eyed her naked form again as she began searching around the room. yup. she was pretty.
"oh," he added, "and this house does have more than one room to look for clothes in. just saying'." he chuckled.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:33 am

Rin noticed him eyeing her up, and she rolled her eyes, and said in a suductive voice, in a joking mannor "Enjoying the view...". It was intended as a joke, but her voice really was...well...intising.

She put her hands on her hips and gave Akhet a look as if to say; 'can't you just get the clothes?'.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:40 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

the waterbender raised his eyebrows and smirked. "yes." he replied honestly, his grin wide and shameless. "yes I am."
he noticed that she still hadn't decided to go look in the other rooms for her clothes. he decided to give her a little help there.

"here," he chuckled, patting her back. "clearly I didn't put your clothes in here, so let's go get them./"
he led her into the other room where she had discarded her underwear earlier. "and your other clothes are in the room next to us, where they should be nice and warm. they're in plain sight."
he sat back and waited for her to put her underwear back on and get the rest of her clothes. he just had to make sure she saw where they were so she knew that he hadn't hidden them.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:51 am

Rin followed Akhet into the other room, but all she could think about is if he took her, and her feelings seriously. Akhet didn't seem to be one for commitment of any kind...hy should he commit to her anyway?

Rin sighed and took her underwear, carefully sliding them up her long legs, quite slowly as she was lost in thought, not quite aware of Akhet and his reaction to this. As she had bent down to pull them up, her hair hung like fine silk over her shapely breasts, not enough to cover them completely from sight, so she was still quite exposed.

When Akhet mentained her clothes, she snapped out of her silly thoughts "Oh really now fishboy?" She said, raising a delicite eyebrow. Rin walked into the room next door, since most of her hair was over her shoulders, her slender back was naked, her figure looking rather like an hour glass. Once she entered the roon, her clothes were sitting there, neating folded and nice and clean on a chair.

Fishboy had to be one of the most annoying people she had ever met.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

At this point, he had long since abandoned trying to hide that he was checking her out, from her shapely curves both around her hips and on her bosom, to her long, slender legs, to her elegant hair to the rest of her pristine form. but hey... he had never actually taken any clothes off of her. all of that was her own doing, that silly girl.

"really really." he replied, "though you look quite nice without them too."
when she found her clothes, he smirked. "see, firebug?" he continued, "if I didn't care about your well-being, I'd have left your clothes out there. while you're cute and all... I don't think flaunting your naked form to the world, let alone the harsh climate of the pole, is a good idea."

he stepped back. "though take your time getting dressed." he winked. "it's not hurting my eyes, that's for sure."
Mood: Caring but playful
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:52 am

Rin blushed furiously at Akhet's comments and she turned around to face him, amber eyes burning like tiny flames.

Rin glared as she roughly pulled up her pants. Her shirt was not that simple, as it was just a shash really. Rin had to carefully wrap the long red cloth around her cheast, tight and easy to move in; perfect to bend in. But, on the down side for Rin, this coursed alot of unwanted eyes lingering on her breasts, which to her great embarresment, were rather, well, busty.

Once Rin had wrapped her cheast in her now what looked like a red crop top, her threw on the jacket Akhet had given her and looked up at him, pulling her long hair back into a ponytail. "Alright, ready to go!" She said, voice determind to face the cold again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

From fire to ice
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5