The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From fire to ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:41 am

Rin trudged through the thick snow, her long, silky, ebony hair been blown back from the cold breeze. Rin was dressed in an old faded brown coat, with red fire nation pants and large dark brown boots. She shivered, the cold getting to her even under the thick jacket. Rin thought since she had gotten used to the temperture in the northern water tribe, she could handle the south. Well, she had been wrong, terriably wrong.

Rin's beautiful amber eyes scanned the icy scenery, In the distance she saw the peak of the southern water tribe village, her heart jumping with excitment. The breeze grew stronger and snow began to fall at an alarming rate. Rin shivered, getting colder and colder. She marched faster threw the snow, determind to get to the little village. Her lips went blue, and the snow fell harder, Rin felt her legs failing, why was this happening? she countinued, her vision blurring. then, she fainted, to cold...she was to cold...
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Back home... it seemed like it had been ages since Akhet had returned to the Southern Water Tribe, but it had only been a few months. he was well-used to the cold though, and so it didn't bother him. he had on his usual warrior's clothes, and a larger parka over top to cover his usually bare arms. he didn't mind the solitude, although company was also fun too.

this time though, there was something out there that she could see... and it wasn't the usual shade of blue that was a Water Tribesperson.
"hello?" he called out, but there wasn't really an answer. he trudged through the snow and approached the figure, and what else of all things was it, then a firebender, half-frozen to death. a quick look at her told him why. she was hardly dressed for the situation. oh well... he could rectify that.

he hoisted her up, feeling for a pulse. she was alive, but was very cold. he held her close to him, and took off with bounding strides back towards the village, and towards his home. he'd worry about who she was, where she was from, and where she was going after he warmed her up.

the Southern Water Tribe villages weren't carved out of ice the way many northern villages were, and so there were more stone buildings. Akhet's house was one of them. once he had brought her inside, he set her down to let her warm up, as it was significantly warmer in here than it was out there, even if it hadn't been snowing.
by the time she came around, he was simply sitting across from her, waiting for her to come to her senses. he'd give intros and all that fancy garbage after she was fine.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 am

Rin's amber eyes fluttered open, vision still slightly blurred. He was cold, but not as cold as she had been. "Ah...this is that bar with Varsha all over again..." She mumbled, holding her forehead. Her head felt like someone had hit it with a chunk of rock. Rin pushed her long hair from out of her face, her vision clearing up.

Her eyes flickered across the stone room, before she cought sight of a young man sitting across from her. Her eyes widened in shock and she jumped back into her firebending stance, shivering slightly. Her hand instantly burst into flames, pionted inbetween The young water tribe's man eyes. "Alright, where am I?" She hissed,
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

ah... so she was a firebender after all. no surprise there. it was good to see her alive and kicking so fast. despite the flames being pointed between his eyes, he did not move.

"so this is how you thank the man who saved you from the storm?" he quipped, "I was only ringing you in to keep you from having frostbite and losing a few of those pretty fingers."

"now... while I doubt this house will catch fire too easily... at least let me clarify a few things before you try to turn me into the next Prince Zuko. I am not holding you hostage here. if you wish to leave, the door that leads outside is through that other room and to your right. everything you had on you when I found you is still on you, and I am not trying to get anything from you. I'm just doing my part to keep foreigners from freezing and dying."

"Now, with that in mind, Akhet here isn't gonna make you his prisoner or anything. I'm not THAT low."
he looked into her eyes, unfazed, albeit amused--by the flames.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:55 am

Rin glared back at this young man, he had a annoying smugness that Rin found hard to stand. She lowered her hand slowly, the flames fading. He didn't react at all to her fire, which annoyed her evenmore. She would normally storm out, but then she would freeze to death. She raised an eyebrow at Akhet, studying him briefly, before sitting back down.

"Alright then...fishboy, thanks for the help." she said harshly, crossing her arms. "If you could piont me to a inn of some sorts, or some abandoned building, I will be out of your hair." Rin pulled back her waist lengthed hair back into a long silky ponytail, so that when she braved the cold again, her hair wouldn't be in her face. Rin's amber eyes flickered across the young man's face, the colour of her iris looking golden in the dim light.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"you're welcome." he chuckled. "I'm glad to see we're starting to at least pretend to get along now."

he paused for a moment after her next remark. "I could point you to a few places here or there... but most of them only take Water Tribe money... for that matter, did you have any money on you?
he scratched the stubble on his chin. "abandoned buildings... plenty of them around here, but they do a pretty soddy job at keeping the cold out... most of the time we only abandon 'em if they're stone buildings that have fallen into such disrepair. if you still want directions I can give you some, but if you want to stay here it's not like I'm going to attack you. I'd only do that to my sister as a prank or something."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 am

Rin chuckled softly at the water bender's comment on them beginning to pretend to get along. The sound of her laugher was softer then usual, but was pleasant to listen to. Rin studied the young man again, wondering if he was serious out his offer to stay with him. She was to proud to say she had no water tribe money, and to proud to say she would most likely freeze if she stayed in one of the abandoned buildings.

Rin uncrossed her arms and sighed, not looking the young man in the eye. "I...I will take up the offer of staying with you. But! I will help around the place anyway possiable. I am not a worthless mooch." She semi murmered, semi grumbled stubbornly. She looked down at herself, hoping later on she could get some better clothes. All she was wearing under the large coat was a shash wraped around her shapely breasts she used as a crop top.

Rin looked up at the young man again and blushed, just realizing she hadn't introduced herself. "By the way, I'm Rin Azuma, And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:50 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Fair enough," he chuckled, "though there ain't much to help out with that this hour... it's not like you're about to become an indentured servant or anything for a night or two in my house."

he chuckled playfully. "either way, the name's Akhet," he introduced himself, "Akhet Sumatra Tallarico, youngest brother of Avatar Zulera Joanna Tallarico... you know... the woman who's always running around half-naked."
it was a common joke, and Zulera didn't even care, since she openly embraced that fact, given that it was true.

"but don't worry," he cooed, "no clothes will be removed here unless you want them to. in the meantime, go ahead and make yourself at home."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 am

Rin shot a dazzling smile at Akhet, eyes twinkling with excitment that his sister was the avatar! Rin laughed at Akhet's statement about his sister being half naked most of the time. Rin had heard that the avatar has the tendancy to run around shirtless.

Rin glared at Akhet and blushed at his comment about removing clothing. Rin stood up and said said sacrasticly "Oh ha ha, you wish, fishboy..." She rolled her eyes and nodded at him in thanks, then she began to look around the place. "So what do you guys to for fun around here? ice surfing? surfing? peguin sledding?" She smirked. Rin peaked out a small window, seeing a few young men around her age. They saw her peering threw the window, grinns apearing on there faces. Even if Rin didn't know it, she was extremely attractive, with her long legs and long hair. The young men wolf whistled loudly, winking at her, Rin blushed and quickly looked away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet simply laughed. "everyone has dreams and wishes. I'm only human." he confessed.
he watched her as she looked around, still calmly sitting at the table.
"those are all options," he replied, "depends on your taste. at this time of night and with this kind of weather, we just sit in our huts and wait it out... anyone you see out there is probably crazier even than I am."

"did you have something in mind?" He asked, chuckling again. "perhaps I can help."
she was pretty, but he knew that one did not simply make the move right off the bat. the first step of any relationship, no matter how temporary, was to get along... and if they were going to be in a storm for a while, they might as well get to know each other.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 am

Rin raised and eyebrow at Akhet, before crossing her arms over her breasts and going to sit next to him, shivering slightly. "crazier then you fishboy? it that even possiable?" Rin grinned, flashing white teeth. "No, not really, So, what do you do for fun indoors? something nice and hot?" She said, shaking a little, missing the intence heat of the fire nation right now.

Rin looked at Akhet, finding his blue eyes kind of...distracting. Rin looked away, blinking, before moving the hair from her amber eyes.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:39 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he laughed again. This girl was cute, and she was funny.
"it's hard to beat Avatar Zulera in terms of craziness." he nodded, "and that's including when she's dead-sober."

he put his feet up on the table.
"Well... generally if people want to keep warm and their own clothes aren't doing the trick, we either put water over the fire to heat it up and take a nice warm bath, or in the case of company, we snuggle real close. given that I don't think you want to do either of those... I dunno. although riddle me this--do you have anything on under that coat?"
he was just curious. it would definitely explain why she was cold if she didn't have very much under it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 am

Rin winkled her nose at the idea of a hot bath with someone and...snuggling. Rin wasn't one for so much for cuddling, and the mushy lovey dovey stuff. A girl could only handle so much love!

Rin rasied her eyebrow at Akhet's question, slightly embarresed. "Ahh, not much..." she confessed. Rin wasn't the most wealthy person in the world, and she could only afford the coat she was wearing in preperation for her trip to the SWT. Rin took off her coat, revealing that was had only been wearing a long peice of red material, The material was wrapped tightly around her soft breasts, acting as a fire nation strapless crop top.

"Ahh... this is basically it..." She said, ashamed of her body and her ragtag clothes.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet grinned. well, this explained why she was cold anyways.
"well," he chuckled, "that might explain why you're cold, but it's a bit warmer back in the bedrooms... and no, before you ask, I am not hinting at anything... I'm not THAT forward... but you're not half bad-looking."

he glanced at her again. yep. definitely a cutie.
"and don't thin you have to keep that off, missy." he chuckled, "if you're cold, then by all means dress up. there's a fireplace in the den as well that I've kept lit. I'd lend you one of my coats, but it'd be WAY too big on you..."

he pulled himself to his feet and slowly approached her. "either way... you're pretty cute... just sayin'."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 am

Rin quickly put her coat back on, trying to keep out the cold out. Rin's jaw tightened at the mention that she was good looking. Liar. Rin rolled her amber eyes, crossing her arms once again.

"I like the idea of the coat, though, I feel like I am gonna turn into a hunk of ice..." Rin said jokingly, but she was seriously cold. Rin ignored Akhet saying she was 'cute'. Rin, in her opinion, was anything but that.

Rin found herself standing a little straighter when he approched her. "So, can you show me to the 'den'? I could light a fire..." she said calmy, but she felt her cheeks grow hot for some reason.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he noticed her reactions, as he was watching her face more than anything.
"well... you might also be cold because your clothing ins't designed to be moisture resistant the way Water Tribe clothing is... your coat and your pants are probably wet... but don't worry. no need to rush in and throw all our clothes off."

"follow me," he walked back down one of the halls towards the den, where a small remnant of a fire was still barely going.
"if you wanna boot this sucker back into action..." he offered, sticking a few more logs into it, "go right ahead... I'll get you something to wrap yourself in."
he already had shifted over to one of the closets to grab a large coat. it was huge on him, since that was the purpose of thick, Water Tribe clothing, so it'd be enormous on her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 am

Rin nodded in agreement at Akhet's statement about her clothing, he was most likely right. Everything she had was fire nation, so She doubted it was made to indure water tribe snow and water.

Rin follwed Akhet down the hall and into the den, smirking at the pathetic fire. "Thanks, Akhet..." She smiled sweetly, before turning to the fire. She took a breath and bent her knees into her fire bending position. In one quick, swift movement Rin, made a sort of punching gesture at the fire, and it burst into angry flames. once the fire calmed, it was a perfect sized fire, instantly warming the whole room.

Rin grinned and claped her hands together happyily, turning to Akhet. "Fire: check!" She laughed warmly.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:02 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"you're welcome." he smiled politely. he glanced behind him once to make sure the firebender was following, but otherwise didn't turn back around.

once she had lit the fire, he smirked. "good job." he complimented. "now... here's a coat for you... hope it's not too big or too heavy. it's warm, but its weight might press your other clothes against you... in the Water Tribes this is fine and all, but if your clothes are wet, it might get mighty uncomfortable. just sayin'."
he sat down in front of the fire, leaning back against a small table.
Link:

[OOC--you can decide if her clothes are wet or not. I'm not (purposely) trying to get her to strip. xD]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:10 am

Rin took the coat and put it on top of her clothes, instantly feeling warmer. Her clothes had dried as she fire bended, as fire benders give off a strong but pleasant heat, which was still radiating from her now. Rin's warmth was now contributing to the room's temperture.

Rin looked down at herlsef in the coat, feeling like a child trying on their father's clothes, it was that big. Rin sat down next to Akhet, enjoying the flames. As she slid down, her hand brushed Akhet's, her skin soft and warm. Rin when realizing this, snatched her hand away embarresed.

"So, have you ever been to the fire nation?" She asked, trying to make conversation, the fire also making her a little homesick.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. her hands were soft, and he liked that. he put an arm around her shoulder, initially to straighten out the top of the coat, but then he left it there, pulling her close without pulling her *too* close. the farther apart people were, the more heat got wasted, and it was a valuable commodity in the poles.

"I have a few times," he chuckled, "my crazy sister invited me. she also tried to challenge me to an Agni Kai before I reminded her that SHE was the Avatar, and that I was not. it's a pretty place... really warm and sunny... but hot, hold, sun, rain, snow, or whatever else... that's just a matter of taste."
he chuckled. "just like while other blokes might not think it... I think you're cute."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 am

Rin glared at Akhet when he put his arm around her, but she didn't bother to move it, to her shame, she kind of liked it there. Rin was actually a little surprized, usually if a boy had done that, she would have burnt their arm off, but for some reason, she really liked being close to this smug, annoying water tribe man.

Rin laughed at the thought of Akhet trying to fight agni kai. Rin agreed with all of the statemnts that Akhet had said, untill he said the forbidden word: Cute. Rin snorted and rolled her eyes, again, lair. "Ha Ha, very funny fishboy..." Rin said sarcasticly, shifting away from Akhet a little.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

This just made him laugh. "you bet your sweet ass I am." he retorted, "funny runs in the family... so does weird, and so does crazy. our Avatar is probably the worst perpetrator."

he chuckled again and patted her head, ruffling her hair. "so what's on your mind, firebug?" he asked, "thinking about how much you must hate me by now or something?"
Mood: Very Amused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 am

Rin smiled mishchivously. "I wouldn't say crazy...maybe....metally creative?" She chuckled, crossing her arms. Rin glared up at him again, annoyed he was ruffling her hair. Even when he was sitting next to her, he was still alot taller.

Rin looked away from Akhet, and sighed. He really did annoy her, alot, but for some reason, she liked it. Rin thought for a momment before answering his question. She smirked at him, punching him lightly in the shouder "Something like that..."
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet simply grinned. "I suppose that's one way to put it indeed." he smirked, "but my sister... well, let's just go with crazy. you're almost more likely to see her without any clothes on above her waist, and she runs around and sings... badly. just saying... sometimes crazy's also entertaining."

"you better believe it." he responded to her other remark, "if not, then I'm not flirting hard enough."
he ruffled her hair again, and then reached for a flask around his hips. "want a drink?" he offered her. it was not a water skin, and therefore, the contents were probably not water. still, the chance of him trying to poison her or something were slim, given that he wore this thing all the time, and had taken a shot of it himself earlier. still, the choice was Rin's.
Mood: Very Amused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am

Rin laughed, "Crazy is definatly entertaining, can't argue with that!", her laughter faded when he ruffled her hair again. He offered her a drink, and judging by the flask, it was not water. Rin's eyes widened, knowing what drinking does to her.

Rin hesitatly took a swig of the flask. she already felt the alcahol pumping threw her vains. She grinned cheesyly, and gave the flask back to Akhet. "Why, thank you, kind sir!" She said giggling. Rin siddenlu felt hot, and tired, and she slowly slumped into Akhet's lap. She giggled and mummbled "Is it just me, or is it almost bedtime..." She grinned and softly touched Akhet's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From fire to ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: From fire to ice   From fire to ice Empty

Back to top Go down

From fire to ice
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next