The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:02 am

Rin eyes widened in panic, her voice growing sqeaky. "What? a couple of weeks?" She said, so worked up she thought Varsha was serious!
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:11 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed, blushing at noticing that Rin thought she had meant it.
"no, no... I'm, sory, Rin. I was just kidding... well, about the two weeks part."

she giggled at her fellow firebender. "but I wasn't kidding about the cute part. I just wanna squeeze you!" and so she did, wrapping her arms around Rin and pressing her against herself. Rin always had the funniest reactions.
Mood: Cheeky
Condition: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:19 am

Rin gasped of air, barely able to breath in Varsha's bone crushing hug. "V-Varsha...p-please...clothes?" Rin asked again, she had just about had enough of being naked. Rin wiggled her way out of Varsha's grasp, taking in a large breath of sweet air.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:37 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha let her go, and chuckled. "alright, alright..." she smiled, "but only because you're so cute."

she patted Rin's head. "so what are you going to do while I'm out?" she asked, "I promise I won;t keep you waiting for too long.
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:47 am

Rin laughed, hugging her knees. "Practise my firebending in the nude!" She laughed harder at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:01 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha laughed hard, leaning against a chair. "Rin, I would totally pay to see that. you'd look so funny!"

it was more of laughing with her than laughing at her. Varsha laughed with Rin all the time, as she had demonstrated over the last couple hours. "you'll have to show me when I get back."

she giggled, and started getting dressed. Rin was a funny girl, and Varsha very much liked her.
Link:

Last edited by Varsha on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Rin waited for Varsha to get dressed. Finally! clothes! Rin was getting sick of being naked, and half the time she forgot she wasn't wearing anything. Rin stood up and stretched and looked out the window. Forgetting she was almost completely nude.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:19 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha chuckled again, gently pulling Rin back. "you silly girl!" she giggled, "while your breasts are definitely pretty, I don't think that they're a sight to be showing everyone who happens to look up at the open window. if or when you practice firebending in the nude like you said, at least make sure the windows are closed."

she giggled, still holding Rin's hands and smiling up at her. Varsha may have been interested in men, but she could tell that Rin was very pretty, especially when she was showing off her natural form.
"oh," she added, "and don't burn anything down, okie? being naked and covered in soot wouldn't be fun at all."
she patted Rin's shoulder and prepared to head out the door. "so you be careful, okay?" she giggled, "don't be too silly while I'm gone!"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4