The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 am

Rin awoke the next mourning to birdsong, her amber eyes fluttering open from her slumber. She sat up and yawned, remembering she was butt naked this time. She smiled to herself, new clothes today! yay!

She jumped out of bed, folding the bed sheet around herself, as if it was a towel. She saw Varsha sleeping on the couch and felt bad. She could have slept there and Varsha could of had the bed! She walked over to Varsha and gently shook her. "Mourning Varsha..."
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha was soon awake as well. "mornin..." she chuckled, "sleep well?"

she pulled herself up, stretching, and still in her underwear. "I don't think the shops open for another couple hours... it's only like 7 or so, and I think they open at 9..."

she chuckled. "wanna get what few clothes you have back on?" she offered, "And on that note... what sot of clothes do you have in mind for what you want... I can't take you along unless we want to show you off to every boy in town, aye?"
Mood: Happy
Condition: Refreshed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 am

Rin was disapionted the shops didn't open sooner, but oh well, she could use some down time to hate on Rengshi.

Rin blushed and nodded franticly at Varsha's suggestion, quickly putting on her undies and shoes.

"Clothes...hmmm...something similair to what I was wearing before? simple and practical, easy to move in..." She said then blushed, voice cracking a little "Every boy and town has something better to stare at...but I will stay here"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled at how fast she slipped into her shoes and pulled up her panties. "well," she remarked, "I was mostly just referring to your underwear, but nothing wrong with keeping your shoes close too. it's all just skin to me... I don't care if I see someone naked... but don't worry. it's not like I'm hitting on you or anything."
she patted Rin's back again and giggled.

"alrighty... I can probably do that... did you want it red or green? Green'd obviously be easier to find here, but red's more your color in my opinion... and aye...I think a girl showing off her whole body except her loins and her feet *might* just garner attention, girlfriend." Varsha laughed again, "just saying."
she continued rubbing her friends's back, enjoying how soft her skin was.
"anything else on your mind... did you want t rant a bit about that boy or something?"
Varsha's own shoes (and dress) were only a few feet away as well.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Rin laughed again, and agreed that she liked red better. She was missing her homeland painfully, but she would continue with her travels.

Rin smiled at Varsha, then blushed a bright red when she relized she was in her underwear. Rin looked away a little, trying not to be rude.

"Ahh...red..please, and, a-ah..I don't want to t-talk about Rengshi at this point, still annoyed with him!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled with her friend. she enjoyed travelling, although wasn't sure if Rin felt the same way. Varsha loved her homeland as well, but was eager to see the world.
she smiled at her when Rin smiled back, and chuckled when she blushed.

"I can get something on if you want," she replied, "although we *are* pretty much dressed the same right now... it doesn't bother me though. does it bother you?"
she was being entirely curious, and wasn't trying to sound scornful. Varsha respected modesty, even if seeing or showing skin didn't bother her personally she saw no problem, seeing that they were both roughly equally dressed, except that Rin had shoes on instead of a top.

"Red it is then." she smiled, "it might take me a little longer to find when I go, but I'll do it. and sorry if I brought back an aggravating memory or something... was just throwing that out there. got anything on your mind? need to unload a few thoughts--on anything?"
Rengshi didn't have to be the vent-topic of the hour. Varsha just wanted something to keep Rin happy while they passed the time.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Rin shifted awkwardly at Varsha's question. "A little, I'm just overly modest...meet my brother, he is the opisite" She said, rolling her eyes at the thought of Ryo.

Rin smiled at her friend, really greatful for her support. "Nah, it is nothing I can't handle, and again, thanks for this" she said, then she started thinking about her brother. In truth, that was one of the reasons she was so angry. She was just worried, she haddened got a letter from him a while. What if he was dead?
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled. "you... overly modest?" she teased. For the sake of effect, her purposely darted her eyes across Rin's form, making it very obvious as to what she was doing.
she raised her eyebrows, mostly because here was a girl wearing nothing but shoes and panties, talking about being overly modest. her breasts weren't even covered. Varsha simply found it amusingly ironic.

"alright then," she smiled, sitting next to Rin to rub her back again, "as long as you're not upset over something. what are friends for if not to hear your troubles?"
she chuckled. "I mean... if someone needs a little 'talking to', I'll be more than happy to make them shit teeth for a week, boy or otherwise."
violence wasn't always the answer, but decking someone in the face was remarkably satisfying.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Rin laughed, then her face grew sad. "Well, Rengshi has been bugging me...and...well...My brother is a soilder hand I haven't heard from him in a while. I'm really worried something may of happened to him!"she said, voice growing louder in her worry.

"My brother is an idiot sometimes! he doesn't think! he is all action!" She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:18 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"oh?" she raised her eyebrows. she liked those Fire Nation soldiers as much as the next gal, but the military had always been a life that intrigued Varsha. she had always thought about joining, but if she did, she'd feel much more comfortable with herself if she travelled and learned more first, and that was sort of why she had so many travels on her agenda.

she put her arm around Rin for a moment and softly squeezed, before resuming rubbing her back.
"I'm sure he's okay," she replied, "there's not even any wars... they must just be busy with things... if there was a war, we'd hear about it, especially in the Earth Kingdom. that's where the Fire Nation would attack first. and if that does happen... well, then we're in the wrong place."
she chuckled. "but it seems that the nations have calmed down a bit in recent years."
she paused. "so what has he done? what do you think he was doing?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Rin grinned at Varsha's question. "My brother is the king of idiots. One time, he thought it would be fun to go swimming in this swamp we found. So, he stripped down to his skin, and jumped in...and guess what was in the swamp?" Rin laughed, and waited for friend to guess.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed. "he sounds like my kind of person... I'm like that.... "stupidly brave" they call me... I'm the girl they always liked playing truth or dare with, because I'd do just about anything that won't kill me... you can dare me to do something too if you want."

she grinned. "did he find a swamp-monster? did he get attacked?"
she smiled at her friend and waited for her to answer.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:35 pm

Rin laughed, "Stupidly brave? sounds like Ryo too, you guys might get along if you have a high idiot tolerance..." She snorted.

Rin laughed even harder "It was full of leeches! he was completely naked, covered in leeches!" Rin bit her lip, trying not to laugh to much.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled and snorted to try and stop giggling, but failed.
"oh wow... that... he was alright, right? still... Agni, that's great... priceless memory... priceless."

she composed herself by catching her breath a few moments later.
"but aye... stupidly brave... and maybe I have a high idiot tolerance. I've tolerated myself thus far." she giggled.
"so where is your brother right now? I mean, I'm slowly moving northward... maybe we'll cross paths?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:48 am

Rin laughed uncontrolable at the memory. "Covered in sores, but other than that, fine!"

Rin stoped laughing "In truth, I have no idea where he is, that is what worrying me. In his last letter, he said he might be going to the northern water tribe, so, who knows? we might run into him..." She said, a tone of hope in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:54 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled. "well, given that we're both going north, that's true... hopefully we can run into him. I want to meet him."
she paused, glancing again at her nearly naked friend.
"And don't worry." she winked, "no one will know it ever happened--not from me anyways. I promise."

maybe one of the goonish creepers would spread the tale, but Varsha doubted it. she certainly wouldn't spread it. that was Rin's move to make if she ever wanted to make it.

"so you excited to head up north? what do you plan on doing up there?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am

Rin smiled at the thought of her friend meeting her brother. maybe they could all have some fun? Rin wondered if Rengshi would mind...wait! no! no Rengshi! she cursed herself for thinging about him.

Rin almost forgot she was basically naked, hoping she would get some clothes soon.

"I don't know really, mostly sight seeing...hopeing to run into Ryo..." She answered her friend, she was really missing her goof ball of a brother.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"that's more or less what I was gonna do." she replied, "well, sightsee and learn stuff... about waterbending, about the tribe, their culture, their fighting style, their history, and stuff like that."

she smiled. "don't worry..." she promised, patting Rin's leg. "as soon as those shops open I'll get dressed and go get you those clothes." she chuckled. "I promise."
it'd be interesting if they traveled together. even if not, the odds that two firebenders were both heading to the Northern Water Tribe was still pretty cool.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Rin smiled, relieved she would get clothes soon. She thought about how fun it would be to go to the northern water tribe with Varsha. Rin pushed back her waist long hair from off er beasts, slowing getting comfortable in her own skin. She looked down at herself, a little ashamed still.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha's eyes followed Rin's hands as they pushed the hair away, but they only rested on Rin's breasts for a moment. she knew Rin was modest, and she didn't want to stare, although movement in and of itself made her curious.

"you're not uncomfortable are you?" she looked her in the eyes, "I mean, clothing thing aside... it can't be too much longer I don't think... though it still is pretty early."
always looking out for her friends. Varsha chuckled and grinned.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:52 pm

Rin smiled "Yea, I little, but it is nothing I can't handle..." her smile faded and her eyes widened.

"Varsha, if we run into Noodles in the NWT, we do NOT tell him about this, he will burst into flames!" She said, panic rising in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled. "well, it's not like I've never seen something like that before... I mean, I'm a girl too." she chuckled. she rubbed Rin's back some more. "don't worry though.. no one sees us up here."

she went red at her next remark though. "spirits no!" she exclaimed, "I'm never telling anyone about this, let alone your brother. I can see how that would go down..."
she imitated a conversation. "uhh... hey. I sorta, saved your sister from a bunch of thugs, and so I also saw her pretty much naked."

she turned to Rin again. "don't worry." she promised, "the secret is safe."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:03 pm

Rin let out a sigh of relief, er whole naked body relaxing. For a momment there her brother's inraged face hadh imprinted intself into her head, the could just imagine the lecture she would get...and him about to go around the earth kingdom looking for the thug to behead.

Ryo was the worse combanation: short tempered, protective, and throws a heck of a punch. She smiled at Varsha "Thank you! sooooo much!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled, also glad to see Rin's naked form start to relax. "no problem." she smiled. "well save him the trouble of hunting those thugs down... or getting mad at me for not getting you clothes sooner... damn shops closing so early."

she chuckled, patting Rin's leg. "although on that note, none of them even touched you. I made sure of it. the only one who did is me, and that's only 'cuz I'm rubbing your back."
she chuckled. "and frankly," she added, "if he's protective o you that means he cares deeply for you. I'd consider that a good thing in my opinion."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:09 pm

Rin laughed, and smiled when Varsha said he must care deeply about her. It was a nice thought since she was missing him so much.

"Yea, I guess, and damn! those shops need to open up earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next