The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Witty Title? Nope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rengshi
Rengshi

EXP : 984
Birthday : 1994-11-16

Character Description
Position: EarthBender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

A Witty Title? Nope. Empty
PostSubject: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 am

Rengshi

Rengshi heaved the bag over his shoulder. So, this is Omashu? The second biggest city in the Earth Kingdom. This would be great! Rengshi walked up the path leading up to Omashu, it was a long one from his farm. But he needed to find a bed to sleep in. It was a long trip to Omashu. About a day's trip, but he started in the early morning and it was approaching night time quickly.

Rengshi entered the vast city and marveled at it's size alone, all he could do was take a deep breath. Just, wow. Last time Rengshi was here, he doesn't even remember. Either way, he was going to need to find a hotel, he found a local, "Excuse me, sir, do you think you could tell me where a hotel is?" The man nodded, pointing to the general direction of the hotel while giving directions. Rengshi nodded at the man, he thanked him and kept walking.

Rengshi heaved his bag over his shoulder, it carried clothes, money, food, water, and a cooking pan with flint and tinder. Rengshi walked the directions the man instructed him to. Rengshi eventually came to the hotel, finding a tea stop with a nice looking waitress. Eh, why not? Rengshi walked to the tea place, ducking under the low doorway, "Excuse me, may I have some tea?" Rengshi said with a smile, the waitress looked at him and smiled giving him a seat and going to the back to make some tea.

Mood: Calm, Amazed
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:42 am

Rin smiled as she walked down the streets of omashu, still not quite sure she was actually here now. Rin wasn't bothered by the big crowds or lots of noise, to her it reminded her a little of home. She had travelled all the way from the fire nation to the earth kingdom, to forfull her childhood dream of travelling the world.

Rin was a young woman of the age of 17, even when she dressed simply, she was blissfully anware of her attractive face and frigure.Rin's strangley beautiful amber eyes crackled like flames as she looked around at the bussy streets. The light breeze pulled bach her long dark hair from her face, her scarlet crop top and red pants slightly dirty from her travels. She felt her stomach growl, realizing she hadened eaten in a while. "better find somewhere to eat and drink..." she said to herself, reajusting her old travel pack. She countinued to walk until she spoted a small tea shop and walked in, not yet noticing the young man, Rengshi. Rin gave a waitress a brillent smile "hello, could I get some tea please, and some food if you have any?" she asked poitly.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Rengshi

Rengshi had been waiting for his tea patiently as another passerby decided to come in. She seemed to come from the Fire Nation based on her clothing. Seeing as no one else was around to talk to, maybe he should ask her to come sit with him. As Rengshi thought about it, figuring that the girl that seemed to be from the Fire Nation probably would be more likely to help him find a new adventure, decided to figure out what she was up to. "Hey, miss! Why don't you sit over here!" Rengshi said with a wave. Rengshi then motioned towards the seat across from him. Rengshi kept a warm face, trying to get her to want to sit down.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Rin turned and looked at the young man sitting down, he looked like a earth kingdom citizen, and he could be local. Rin stduied him for a momment, her big amber eyes flicking across the young man's face. She hesitated for a second, but decided he wasn't threatening, so Rin smiled warmly back at the young man, and walked over towards him. "sure, why not?" she said, as she sat down across from him. Rin poitly held out her hand for the young man to shake. "I'm Rin, I just got in the city, are you a local?" she asked flashing him a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:26 am

Rengshi

Rengshi, being polite, shook the hand firmly. And Rengshi's tea finally arrived. Thanking the waitress for giving him the tea he ordered. "Oh, I'm Rengshi, and, technically, I come from this place, I actually come from a farm not too far from here." Rengshi said, pointing to the general direction with his thumb while not taking his eyes off Rin. Continuing in his story, though, "Well, I figured it was time to head out and face the world. It was cool living on a farm and all, but, it just wasn't exciting enough for me." Rengshi took a sip of his tea. It tasted decent, not as good as his mom's, still good, though. Rengshi set the tea cup down, feeling an odd presence, but dismissing it as nothing.

Mood: Alert Calm

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:37 am

Rin's smile widened "it's nice to meet you, Rengshi! and really? a farm? my parents are farmers aswell." Another waitress brought Rin her tea, she thanked her and took the tea, not sipping it yet. " I guess I'm here for a smiliar reason, I thought it was about time I left my home and travel the world." Rin run her finger's threw her hair, pushing her long, dark hair back so it was out of the away as she took her first sip of tea. Rin made a small sour face, thinking her tea was a little cold. She smirked and wraped her hands around the cup, chanaling her bending to her hands, took a deep breath in, and instantlly the tea boiled and steam burst from the cup, the tea now extremely hot.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:19 am

Rengshi

Rengshi smiled, it was good to meet someone with a similar background. Sure, she was Fire Nation, he was Earth Kingdom, but, hey, it's always nice to run into someone with at least partially alike background. Sipping his tea again, Rengshi noticed the tea from the Rin's start boiling. "So, you're a firebender, cool!" Rengshi smiled, he himself was an Earthbender, but he didn't think much of it. Sure, he was decent, didn't mean much to him, though. Rengshi could plow fields easier, fight, but he never really needed it for fighting. Finishing his tea, Rengshi looked around for the waitress, she was oddly no where in sight.

Suddenly Rengshi heard a clatter in the kitchen! Like someone dropped the pots and pans. His head perked up, looking towards the kitchen, "Hey, everything alright back there?" Silence. That wasn't good, it was time to investigate. Rengshi stood up giving Rin a look, and saying "Hey, could be dangerous, maybe you should stay here a bit." Rengshi walked over to the door and spartan kicked it down. He saw the two waitresses and the cook tied up.

The men, four to be exact, that broke in through the back were laughing manically until the door was busted down. "Turn yourselves to the authorities, or else, you guys may have to ask for their help." Rengshi said, popping his knuckles, getting into his stance. "There are four of us, and only two of you, kiddo." The man said nodding towards Rin. There was a water bender, fire bender and two earth benders. This would be fun~

Mood:Alert
Condition:Healthy

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:51 am

Rin couldn't help but feel happy that she had met someone on her travels that didn't seem to care about her orgins. Rin discovered that even with the war was over, so many people in the earth kingdom have sent her resneting looks and called her rude names. Rin was even happier when Rengshi had said her fire bending was cool, she opened her mouth to say something, then closed it when she heard the crash from the kitchen.

Rin shook her head. "No way, I don't just step down and watch..." She said stuburnly, Rin followed Rengshi close behind. Rin gasped when she saw the waitresses tied up, then glared at the four men, quickly moving her arms into a classic firebender stance. "then it will be even more embarresing when we beat you..." she growled, amber eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:29 am

Rengshi

Rengshi grinned seeing Rin having his back in this. Sadly, it was short lived as the water bender had shot a torrent of water at Rengshi's face. Rengshi, not being on guard early enough, was hit in the face and stumbled, to which the fire bender had taken the opportunity to shoot fire at Rengshi's face. Rengshi quickly covered his face, luckily not getting his face burnt. Doing a backwards somersault, Rengshi brought a wall of rock between him and his opponents, the rock wall clobbering the fire bender in the face. Sending him a few feet in the air as he landed on his back. The water bender looked to his comrade, turning to see Rengshi coming in for a punch. Hitting the water bender square in the face. The two Earthbenders quickly went to attacking the seemingly novice Firebender, fortifying themselves in a front wall of Earth. Shooting blocks of rock from behind the barrier.

Mood: Anger
Condition: Battle-Ready

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am

Rin swiftly doudged the rock with ease, moveing quickly and without hesitation. She jumped, useing her fire bending to push herself into the air, her dark long hair following her like a cape. turning in mid air so she landed directly behind one of the earth benders, kicking him hard in the back, then forceing him to the ground with a fierce blaze of fire from one fist.

One earth bender on the ground, unconious, she was unaware of the second chargeing at her from behind Rin turned in time to see him, eyes wide, but wasn't quick enough to block the earthbender's blow.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:01 am

Rengshi

The Fire Bender decided to get up for round two, while the water bender, not so much, he seemed easy to take down. Just to be safe, Rengshi quickly bound some rock around his wrists and ankles to make sure he wouldn't get up. The fire bender threw a punch at Rengshi, a blast of fire coming out, Rengshi quickly threw up a wall of rock, splitting the burst of fire in two. Opening the wall of Earth, Rengshi came in with a punch for the fire bender, who got jaw rocked pretty hard. Falling, again, and Rengshi quickly did the same to him as the water bender.

Seeing Rin in minor trouble, Rengshi decided to help out and was a little late to protect her from the blow, but still delivered a good rock to smack that smirk off the face of the Earth bender who was still up. The Earth bender flew into a wall. Seeming to be knocked out, Rengshi went over to Rin, offering a hand, "Need help?" he asked with a smile. Whether or not Rin needed help getting up, he then quickly untied the Waitresses and the Cook. Soon the authorities arrived and arrested the four benders. It was getting late, and Rengshi was feeling beat. Figuring Rin felt the same, he asked, not realizing what it really meant right away, "Hey, maybe you and I should rent an apartment together." Rengshi said, smiling, quickly realizing that it could be taken in a totally different way, added, "Umm... You know, so other ruffians don't get the idea of attacking us." Rengshi quickly lost his smile and replaced it with an awkward arrangement of his mouth.

Mood: Angry
Condition: Tired

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 am

"I'm fine!" Rin grumbled. Rin, as stuburn and proud as she was, didn't take Rengshi's hand. She stood up and brushed herself off, watching as the authorities came.

Rin was now tired and felt a bruise delevoping on her side. Rin was a little taken back by Rengshi's question, She smiled lightly, but couldn't help but laugh softly at Rengshi's expression. "ruffians, huh? well, sounds good! I will need some help getting around here, so why not?" Rin flashed Rengshi another brillent smile. "so, earthbender as well? you are really good!".
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:42 am

Rengshi

Rengshi scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm not that good, though. I'm not Toph or something." Rengshi laughed a little as he began walking to the hotel the old man pointed out waaaayyyy earlier. Rengshi was curious about what brought her to Omashu, but, eh, no biggy. "Sooooooooooooooo, what was it like growing up on a farm in the Fire Nation?" Rengshi was just trying to make conversation, really. Luckily he remembered his bag. It was starting to get tough to walk at this point, though, he really needed to get to that hotel...

Mood: Meh.

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 am

Rin rolled her eyes, walking beside him with her small old travel back. "now your just being modest! you have to one of the best earth benders I've seen so far!" She smiled, then it faded at his question about her home. "hard, I guess, my family are not very well off." she shrugged like it was nothing, but it made her feel guilty talking about it.

Rin akwardly shifted her bag onto one shoulder, avoiding Rengshi's eyes, Clearly not wanting to talk about the fire nation. Rin put all her hair onto one shoulder between Rengshi and herself, her long dark hair working like a curtian, hiding her pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

Rengshi

Rengshi blinked seeing how she reacted, he noticed it hit home for her. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. If it makes it any better my family's pretty bad off, too." Rengshi lied, he hated doing it, but if it made Rin feel better, it'd help. It'd be an awkward silence to the hotel, then, it seemed he couldn't think of any other topics. Well, that could work, but would it? Eh, Rengshi figured he'd give it a shot. "You want to travel together, maybe? You seemed to be a good Fire bender back there" Rengshi said with a smile.

Mood: Awkward

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 am

Rin eyes widened and moved her hair from her face and looked Rengshi in the eyes, holding back a smile best she could, hopeing she heard right. "travel together? really?" she asked curiously, not sure if he was serious or not. "that would be awesome!" she couldn't hold back her grin anymore, her eyes crackled like flames as she smiled. Rin was over the moon that she had met someone willing to travel with a fire bender, correction, a dirt poor fire bender.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:39 am

Rengshi

Rengshi chuckled a little at Rin's giddiness. It worked, he got a travel buddy, his family'd be so proud. Smiling, Rengshi And as they turned the corner they were at the hotel! Rengshi was starting to doubt the old man a bit for a minute there. Rengshi went in and asked the clerk for a two bedroom apartment. "I'm sorry, sir, but we don't serve her---" Rengshi, attempting to hide from Rin's view, gave the man a few more coins. "---Her kind of cuisine, I hope you don't mind Earth Kingdom food, miss!" The man, obviously trying to set Rengshi up to fail, also chimed in that "I'm sorry we only have a one bedroom apartment." Rengshi gave Rin a look that essentially asked if she minded. If she didn't, Rengshi would pay for the room and take Rin and himself up to the room, promptly falling on his side of the bed, and falling asleep nearly immediately.

[[WOOT PAGE TWO! Very Happy Also, I'll be heading out soon, so I'll post a little later.]]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:49 am

Rin noticed the extra coins Rengshi gave the man, and she knew why. She tried to hit her anger, she crossed her arms over her ceast. She noded at Rengshi, silently telling him she didn't mind the one room apartment. She didn't want to open her mouth incase she lost her temper.

She walked with Rengshi to the apartment, her face bright red with not embarresment, but frustration. She put her bag in a near by corner, then looked at Rengshi, surprized he fell asleep so fast. She had no idea he was that tired. Rin yawned and looked back at Rengshi again, unsure were she would sleep, as it would be a little akward if she slept next to him. She silently pulled out a old, worn out futon and lay it on the ground, snuggling down inside, closeing her eyes.

(IKR! horray!, thats alright, I better head off 2! c u soon!)
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:01 pm

Rengshi

Rengshi slowly opened his eyes. The sun was beginning to rise. Rengshi slowly sat up, holding his head, the events of last night quickly flashing back to him. Looking over he saw Rin sleeping where she was. Feeling bad for taking up the entire bed, Rengshi decided he would make them some breakfast! Rengshi quickly made some Noodle soup. Putting a bowl of the soup on the counter for him, while lightly shaking Rin. "Hey, Rin, you want some Breakfast?" Rengshi cooed with a smile.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Rin woke slowly as Rengshi shook her, eye fluttering open. Still half asleep she rubbed her eyes. "whhaa?" she mummbled, she could smell the noodle soup in the air. She couldn't fall asleep until the small hours of the mourning, her frustration at the man who Rengshi gave the coins kept her up.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

Rengshi

Rengshi smiled, "It's time to get up sleepy head." He said, handing her a bowl of the Noodle soup. Leaving her eating utensils, he went over to grab his bowl and eating utensils. Going over to the table, he began to eat his meal and motioned for Rin to come over and sit with him. "So, how'd you sleep?" Rengshi asked casually between noodle slurps.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 am

Rin took her bowl and followed him, sitting cross from him at the table. Rin smiled weakly "alright..." she lied as she yawned, covering her mouth. "did you sleep okay? you were out really quick!" She laughed, and took her first slurp of her noodles. She was suprized at how bland it was, not that it tasted bad or anything, Rin actually enjoyed it! Rin was just used to the spicey fire nation food.

"So, do you want to go out with me?" she smiled brightly at Rengshi, but it quickly faded once she realized what she said. Rin's pretty face went a light shade of pink "I-I mean! you know! not like that! I thought we could have a look around today, if you don't plans?".

(BOLIN ALL THE WAY BRO!)
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 am

Rengshi

Rengshi slurped down the remained of the broth in his Noodle Soup. Wiping his arm on his sleeve, Rengshi replied with "Yeah, I slept pretty well." Rengshi noticed that Rin seemed to enjoy the soup. It made him smile. Rengshi blinked oddly at the request, though when she elaborated on what she meant, he chuckled lightly. "Oh, sure, you are my travel buddy after all!" Rengshi kind of wished she really did ask him out, but oh well. Eh, guys should do that anyway.

[[Hey I'm going to be heading to bed, later!]]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 am

Rin quickly finished her soup, happy now she had been fed. She hadn't really had a chance to eat last night bacause of events that took place at the tea shop. Rin smiled widely at Rengshi's answer.She tied her long hair up in a pony tail so it was out of the way, then she stood up and taking her bowl and Rengshi's. "great! I will just clean these, and we can get started!" . Rin walked over to the basin, sighing in relief that Rengshi handed made fun of her akward question. "hey, just wondering, where did you learn to earthbend?" She asked from the basin.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:59 pm

Rengshi

Rengshi was about to pick up his stuff to go clean it when Rin suddenly picked up his bowl and went over to the sink, going to clean it herself. Rengshi then got up and began packing so they could get ready for their day of fun together when he heard her question. "Well, my parents taught it to me, they were pretty good at it, actually." Rengshi said casually, still packing his bag. Rengshi finished packing his bag, heaving it over his shoulder. "So, where'd you learn to firebend?" Rengshi asked in return, heading to the doorway as Rin finished the dishes.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Witty Title? Nope.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next