The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Witty Title? Nope.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"Your parents are good earthbenders huh? I thought you would have been tought at one of those fancy earthbending schools..." she said, remembering the way he fought the night before. Rin had seen a few earthbenders, but he had to be the best she had ever incountered. Rin quickly finished the dishes, Looking at him as he asked his question. "A school in the captial of the fire nation, near the firelord's palace." She smiled thinking of the school, it was basiclly her second home. "My parents aren't benders, so they couldn't teach me. The last bender in our family was killed in the war..." Her eyes widened and she bit her lip to stop herself from finishing. Rin thought it was best if she left out the part about her uncle being killed by an earthbender.

"Shall we go?" she asked hastyly, smiling cutely at Rengshi, trying to get off the topic.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

EXP : 984
Birthday : 1994-11-16

Character Description
Position: EarthBender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Rengshi

Rengshi chuckled at the thought of going to an organized school for Earthbending, "My family didn't really have the option of taking me to a school, we were just farmers." Rengshi nodded as she explained her situation on learning how to bend, "I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your relative's killer got their comeuppance." Rengshi sighed. Rin seemed a little distraught, but bringing up someone who recently died does that to people. Rengshi held the door open for Rin, "Ladies first!" he said with his classic smile.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:07 pm

"I guess you are very lucky to have your parents as your teachers, they tought you well!" she playfully punched Rengshi on the arm gently. Seeing he had held the door open for her, Rin smiled back at Rengshi, suprized at his politeness. Rin actually thought his smile was quite nice, but of course, she would never say that out loud. She walked out the door and as Rengshi followed she said, "aren't you a gentleman..." still smiling up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Rengshi

Rengshi rubbed his arm mockingly, "Any harder and I'd need a waterbender!" He chuckled. Rengshi heaved the bag over his shoulder, what to do, what to do... Well, they could always go see a play. But, which ones would be showing and are there any showing to begin with? Eh, whatever, it's time to go out into town and see what's there to do. "So, what'd you have in mind?" Rengshi asked.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Rin laughed as well, then hearing his question about the day's events, Rin thought for a momment, before looking down at herself. "Markets, definately. I think I need some earth kingdom clothes, so I don't stick out so much," She said, remembering the man at the hotal and some of the looks she was given as she entered the city.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:01 am

Rengshi

Rengshi nodded, it did make sense, after all. People just don't like firebenders anymore. It annoyed him. Fire benders didn't start the issues with people. People that happened to be firebenders started issues. Rengshi looked around for where the market district might be. Not being able to find anything.

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 am

Rin tapped her chin, trying to remember where the market was. A smile crawled onto her lips as she remembered. "I know a place!" She looked at Rengshi and slipped her hand softly into his, breaking into a run, pulling him up the street.

Rin countinued to lead Rengshi to the markets by memory. Rin smiled when she saw the little clothing stall she saw on her way in. All the materials were earth kingom greens, perfect for blending in.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 am

Rengshi

Rengshi was just about to go the opposite direction, however, his hand was quickly being held and he was already being dragged off to places by a woman, just like his mother told him. Rengshi chuckled lightly while they were heading towards the market. When they finally arrived, it was a pretty drab store, just the greens for the Earth Kingdom. Looking for an outfit. Rengshi saw one he liked, putting it on the side. It was more a ballroom dress, but it would look nice on Rin. Then, he found a simple get up. "Which one you want?" Rengshi asked showing her the two dresses he picked out.

Mood:

ballroom dress.
simple get up
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:49 am

Rin studied both sets of clothes, amber eyes flickering from one to the other. Rin was never a big fan of clothes shopping. back home, she didn't have the time or money to really do those sort of feminine things.

She really liked the ball dress, it reminded her of all the pretty clothes girls in the fire nation wore she couldn't afford, and secretly envied. She liked the simple get up as well, it was pretty practical. "I like the simpler one best, it is practical." She lied, smiling. but she needed to think about her travels ahead. When was she going to wear a ball dress? fighting of thugs? yeap that would totally be good to fire bend in.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 am

Rengshi

Rengshi frowned, slightly disappointed. He was kind of hoping she would want the dress. But, in reality, it wouldn't help at all with firebending, or he could try this novel idea of telling the truth that he could actually afford it. "Well, if you want I could get both..." Looking for an excuse to use the dress, he conveniently found a poster encouraging everyone to join a ball that required formal attire. "We could go to that!" Rengshi pointed towards the sign. "And I have some formal wear for me, sooooooo, you wanna go?"

Mood:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 am

Rin glanced at the poster Rengshi was pionting at, and her amber eyes widened. A ball? really? Rin was a bit nervous at the idea, concedering most woman who attend those thing were beautifully clothes, beautiful in the way they spoke, just plain beautiful. Rin worried she would not fit in at all.

Rin shook the thoughs from her mind. She vowed she would never worry about petty, impossiable things like being beautiful ever again. She smiled at Rengshi, pushing her long ebony hair from her face. "Why not? sounds fun! I twould be nice to let off some steam!"

Rin looked over at the ball dress, finding it hard to picture herself in something like that so elegant...
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 am

Rengshi

Rengshi was happy? Noooo, Rengshi was too happy for words. Rengshi handed the money to the clerk and handed the clothes to Rin. "Here you go!" Rengshi handed her with that classic smile! Rengshi gave Rin a "what now" kind of look. This day would be a good one, indeed.

Mood: Happy

[[Making a separate topic where other people can jump in if they want so we can keep going here. Razz]]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:27 am

Rin smiled at Rengshi, surprized with his sudden joy, but it was nice to see all the same. Rin looked down at her old fire nation clothes and at her two new sets of clothes.

"I promise I will pay you back for the clothes, Rengshi! I really am greatful!" She grinned at him, clearly over joyed, before seeing a near by public restroom. "Wait here! before we move on, I want out of my old rags!".

Rin dashed into the restroom and quickly got changed into her new simple get up, carefully re wraping the dress in the bag, not wanting it to ruin it. A few minutes later she emerged from the restroom in her new clothes, walking over to Rengshi, a few young men walking past stareing at her in awe. The green made her pretty amber eyes stand out, her hair completely down. "What ya' think Rengshi? do I blend in a bit more?"

(yea, it would be cool if you made a new post! the more the merrier! XD )
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 am

Rengshi waved off her want to pay him back, "Don't worry about it." Rengshi sat waiting while Rin went to get changed. Leaning against a post, he just waited. And waited some more, well, he'd need to find his old stuff. Damn, he left it at home, she's going to have to either stay here a bit, or meet the parents... Crap... That's not good. At all, actually.

Seeing her walk out of the restroom, she looked beautiful, stunning even. Hearing what Rin said, Rengshi jokingly looked around, like he didn't know where the voice was coming from. Quickly replying with a chuckle and a "Yeah, pretty well, actually." Figuring it'd be best to say it now, rather than later, Rengshi asked "Hey, I need to go to my parent's house to pick up my stuff, you want to come with?"
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 am

Rin laughed, rolling her eyes at Rengshi. Rin felt a bit odd in green, not her usual red, but it was better than sticking out like a sore thumb.

Rin's eyes widened at the question about parents, but she didn't worry much about it. If they were anything like Rengshi, she wouldn't mind at all. "Sure, why not?" She smiled warmly at Rengshi. "Question...what are your family's view on..ah...the fire nation?" She asked, a slight nervous tone in her usually conifident, proud voice.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am

Rengshi looked at her oddly, quickly realizing that the man in the hotel had been her only other case of Earth Kingdom denizens. "Well, they honestly think the Fire Nation are people, too. They actually raised me to make sure I'd be fair to all. So, I'm sure they're better than me." Rengshi smiled, thinking of life back on the farm. Anyway, back to reality, heaving his bag over his shoulder, he held out his hand to Rin. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Rin Smiled back up at him, relieved. "Alright then! thats a relief! I am looking forward to meeting them.".Rin couldn't help but think about her parents, and what they might be doing at this piont of time.

Her thoughs were interputed by Rengshi's question, she blinked and looked up at him, shooting him a dazzleing smile. "Yea, I'm ready, lets go!".
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:29 pm

And they were off! Rengshi and Rin were off to meet his parents. This would be an interesting day, indeed. As they were walking out of Omashu, Rengshi noticed it was still early, they'd probably make it there back by dark. "Hey, I need you to get on my back, it's a little odd, but just do it." Whenever Rin decided to hop on Rengshi's back like a piggy back ride, Rengshi started skating down the Earth. "Flying" down the Earth, Rengshi eventually got there in half the time they would have if they walked.
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Rin looked at Rengshi blankly, not sure if she had heard right. "what?" she asked, crossing her arms. she studied Rengshi for a momment and realized he was being perfectly serious.

Rin sighed and akwardly got onto Rengshi's back for what ever reason, blushing in her own embarresment. Rin was always one for her personal space, and this was crossing the line. Her face went a even brighter pink, it was bad because he was a boy, even worse because it was RENGSHI.

Rin ceased feeling so embarresed when he started well, glideing on the earth at an amazing speed, her dark hair following her like a cape. Eventually they got to the farm.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

As they arrived at the farm, they could see Rengshi's parents tilling with their earthbending. Looking up to see their son and a girl, they waved and acted casually. "Hey, Rengshi! Who's the girl?" Rengshi's father asked. Walking up and shaking his son's hand. Rengshi responded casually, "Oh, this is Rin, she's a friend of mine. I wanted to pick up my suit for tomorrow's ball." Rengshi stated, casually. "Oh deary, you must stay for dinner, the ball is tomorrow, after all!" Rengshi's mother trotted in, curtsying to the young lady, Rin. Rengshi felt he should say "yes," but wasn't sure if Rin wanted to stay, he looked to her and shrugged. "Do you wanna stay for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:01 pm

Rin smiled and politely curtsyed back at Rengshi's mother and father. As she glanced around the farm, it made her think about home in the fire nation, even though Rengshi's families property were in extremely better condition then her's.

Rin looked at Rengshi and smiled, surprized by his parents hospitality. "I would love too!" She grinned, nudging him gently.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Rengshi's parents smiled, so that's where he got it from! "Alright, I'll start cooking right away, then, we don't want to keep you love birds waiting! Dear, why don't you come and help me out!" Rengshi jumped with his hands out in front of him, as if trying to stop a sky bison from charging, this is awkward. Rengshi's face was probably more red than the Fire Nation Flag at the moment. Rengshi really didn't know what to say to lighten the situation...
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Rin's eyes widened and her pretty face turned a light shade of pink. She akwadly to a step away from Rengshi, crossing her arms. "Ah...love birds?" She asked, not sure if she heard right. Rin shot a quick glance at Rengshi, she had never seen Rengshi's face so red. "ah...are you alright there Rengshi?" she half smiled at him weakly, hopeing he wasn't to embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Rengshi
Rengshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:20 am

Rengshi had no idea what to say. It's not like he didn't like Rin like that, it's more, Rengshi didn't want his parents to convey it for him... And seeing Rin cross her arms, this was not good. Not good at all... "Well," Rengshi started, not really sure how to say it, at all, this would be a duzy, "I'm sorry my parents think we're together?" Rengshi said shrugging awkwardly, "I'm not really 'okay,' just really embarrassed. I mean," Rengshi straightened up, scratching the back of his head, putting his head down, Rengshi took a deep breath, "I like you." Rengshi said calmly, now it's time for her to either like him back, or totally not.
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Rin noted Rengshi's akward movements as he apolgized for his parents. What had gotten into him? Rin couldn't help but feel she might have had a hand in building up with akward situation.

Rin's thoughs were broken when Rengshi looked down and said "I like you." Okay, she really needed to cheak her hearing. He didn't just say that, did he?. Rin took a step forward, moving closer to Rengshi. "W-What d-did you just say?" She asked him, no idea why her voice was trembling, or why she cared so much if she heard right. She unfolded her arms, and her face went a light shade of pink again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Witty Title? Nope.   A Witty Title? Nope. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Witty Title? Nope.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next