The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

A Title? A Title! We must have a title! Empty
PostSubject: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

The Earth Kingdom was vast and diverse, and was the biggest target for young Varsha as a source of knowledge and ability. there was so much to learn about them and Varsha wanted in on this knowledge.

this particular day she had picked a tavern to stop for a drink. she had had Fire Whiskey and the likes before, and it wasn't half bad--a bit strong, but everything from the Fire Nation usually was. it was time to see if those Earth Kingdom Drafts packed a wallop like some claimed they did.

She took her time, not wanting to get drunk within the first 6 minutes, and so she was still far from inebriated. it was just a steady pace as she came to her own conclusions about the stuff. taking other people's advice would be lame. experiencing it first hand... now that was always an adventure.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Rin storms into the tavern, arms crossed, her face bright red with anger. Like a girl on a mission, she walked up to the bar,sat down, and ordred the strongest fire nation drink on the menu.

She tapped the bar table impatiently as she waited for her drink. She looked around the bar and saw Varsha. "Hey Varsha what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled up at her, receiving her drink. "hey Rin... I'm just here to sample some drinks. what brings you here?"

she looked upset. this made Varsha curious.
"are you okay?" she asked, "what brings *you* here, for that matter?"
she wa sjust curious, and wanted to help a friend if she could.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Rin smiled weakly at her friend, while her drink was served. "I guess I just need to let off some steam..."

Rin lifted her glass to her lips and chugged down the drink, hoping she would get drunk, and fast. the glass was empty in a matter of seconds, she slumped in her seat resting her head in her arms, clearly angry and sad.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:17 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"well, talk to me, girlfriend." she smiled kindly, "I'll hear ya out. what happened?"

she was probably going to get drunk fast, but then again, the stuff Varsha ordered was pretty potent as well, so perhaps she might too. either way, she'd be willing to hear a friend out.
she took another few shots from her own drink, and waited for Rin's story.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Rin groaned, slamming her hand on the bar, "Rengshi is being sooooo over protective since the ball..." She said, words starting to slurr.

Rin giggled "First I was like...awww! it's so cute...but now it is like....give me room to brrreeeaaathhhhhhh"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"boys..." Varsha giggled and shook her head. "you gotta remind him that you're not helpless... you gotta tell him to give you space. it's not like you're fused at the hip. you're two separate individuals, and if he can't realize that, then dump his sorry ass into the nearest river.

she laughed and took another drink. "I remember that ball. it was cute back then, but he seemed to only get worse from there. maybe it's just me, but I won't judge. I'm just saying what I'd do. over-protectiveness is just silly."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Rin nodded, a distant look on her face, the drink beginning to kick in. "You're right!I'd gotta stand mah ground!" She giggled and hickuped, a large cheesy grin on her face.

"I can look af'er myself, and I'm gonna have fun tonight! WOOOHHOOOOO!"
She yelled, many people in the tavern turning around.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed. normally she'd warn that Rin was getting drunk, but she was too, and now getting drunk and acting like an idiot didn't sound like a bad idea. either way... heh.

"lets DO this thing then!" she giggled, draining the rest of her drink, "we'll have some fun tonight!"
she got another bottle and raised it to Rin's, before opening it and taking another drink.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Rin smiled "DAMN RIGHT!" she yelled, and noticed everyone was stareing. "whattya looking at, punks?" she said, then grinned, amber eyes sparkling, if they were gonna stare, she was gonna give them a reason to stare.

She wobbly stood up on her chair and pulled up her red crop topcompletely off, reaveling her breasts to the whole damn bar! she grabbed the bottle from Varsha's hand and took a large swig.

Last edited by Rin of Fire on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed. "yo do that!" she laughed, and stood proudly next to her friend. since Rin was stripping, she figured she'd just be a good friend and help her along with that. her hand undid Rin's skirt, letting it fall around her ankles.

if they hadn't made a scene with Rin removing her top, this might make a scene now.
Varsha's hand then reached back for the table to grab her bottle and down another drink, laughing.
Mood: Giggly
Condition: Drunk
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm

Rin giggled and then her eyes widened in shock when she was realized she was standing in
front of about a dozen people in only slippers and panties.

In a panic she tripped and fell off the seat, falling to the ground with a loud crash, hitting her head pretty hard. She laughed histerically, her long hair on her face and cheast. A crowd of young men began to crowd around her, with perverted grinns on their faces.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Drunk as she was, Varsha was aware that she was here to help her friend. and when her friend, for whatever strange reason, was showing off her entire body except her privates and her feet, in a bar full of men, she knew that it was a problem.

a little of the old "Shaolin Kung Fu" wouldn't hurt. she jumped in front of Rin, surrounded by the men. several jabs, punches, and kicks later, they were knocked out or running. the spitfire the almost naked girl was with was a tough enough kid that they didn't want to mess with her--not yet anyways. luckily, a fight was prevented, although a few men looked like they wanted to make advances again. Varsha scooped Rin into her arms and made her daring escape.

Varsha's trek to this bar had been a short one, as the room she was staying in was just a building away. because of this closeness, Varsha had chosen this bar first, and was now glad that she did.
she was able to successfully flee back into her room, where she laid Rin down on the bed, while she herself sat in one of the nearby chairs. Rin was still giggly.
"they won't get you here," she muttered, regardless of if Rin was conscious or not.. she had hit her head pretty hard, and Varsha hadn't stopped to check on it. either way, she'd wait till she came back around.
Mood: Heh...
Condition: Drunk, but still alert
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Rin's head was pounding, she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or the fact she hit her head really hard. Everything was a blurr, she didn't seem to care that she was still naked. They giggled, but didn't speak, her stomach turning.

She didn't want to say anything, but she missed Rengshi, and she missed her parents. She felt like crap, emotionally and pysicially. Tired and sad, she fell asleep in Varsha'a arms, hoping her friend was taking hert somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

After a while of resting, Varsha started to recover. Rin was still motionless on the bed. was she... dead?
she approached her, and felt for a pulse. okay, so she wasn't dead. just either asleep, or passed out. maybe some combination of both.
While Varsha was straight, she wasn't afraid to admit that someone of her gender was pretty. considering that Rin was still in nothing but shoes and underwear, Varsha saw most of it, and it was true. Rin was rather pretty. she was glad that she had pulled her friend out of the mess... that'd scar and young lady for life.

perhaps when she woke up, Varsha would try to figure out what to do about her situation. She didnt have any extra clothes for Rin, and so they'd have to go out and get some--she'd have to go out and get some. she wasn't gonna make the poor girl go out showing off that much skin.

Varsha sat down in her chair again and closed her eyes. she'd wait for Rin to regain consciousness, and then go from there with whatever plan they had.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:01 am

The next mourning, Rin awoke with a thumping head ache. Her first thought was hangover, but she only had one drink! Rin put her hand to her head, and felt a large bump, and cursed. Rin tried to remember what had happened, she remembered falling over at some point.

Rin felt surprizingly cold, partically in her breasts, that was odd. She looked down at herself and blushed a bright red, she was almost completely naked! her shapely breasts exposed, no pants...all she was wearing was her undies and shoes! where were her clothes? she didn't do anything stupid, did she? She looked around the room and saw Varsha sitting in a chair.

Rin's eyes widened and she yelled "GGHHHHAAAAA!" and tried to cover herself with the bedspread. It wasn't that Rin was bad looking, in fact, she was very beautiful, With long legs and a nice figure, most men would be drooling at the slight of her right now! but she was had a very, VERY low self esteem when it came to her looks. "Varsha!?! what happened?!? were are my clothes?!? I didn't do anything stupid did I?!?"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha snapped back into awareness mode when she heard Rin scream. she clanged over and noticed the girl trying to cover herself. she was also reminded that Rin was rather pretty, with her shapely curves and soft skin, all of showing except for her privates and her feet.

"you, uh... kinda did." she chuckled, "you got wildly drunk and threw your top off... I was drunk too, and you were soon devoid of a skirt as well... well, then the guys started looking at you, 'coz even I'll admit Rin... you're really pretty."
she said that with a straight face, indicating that while Varsha did think that nearly naked girl in front of her was pretty, that she was saying it solely as a compliment and not in any way was she trying to advance on the younger girl.

Varsha got up, and sat next to Rin, rubbing her back softly just to reassure her or comfort her. she didn't mind that Rin was exposed, because no one would see her in here.
"anyways," she continued, "I fought most of them off, but they started grabbing at you--and me, for that matter, and so I picked you up and ran. you were out cold."
she turned slightly pink. "so I kinda didn't have any time to get your clothes... and I don't have any extras. I strip this dress off and I'll just be in my shoes and undies too.... I'm sorry. I guess I could lose it if it'll make you feel better though."
she shrugged. it was only a suggestion--she just didn't want Rin to freak out any more than she was already doing. she was in quite the bind, and Varsha wanted to help her out.

"so yeah. you fell asleep halfway here, and so I laid you on the bed and you were asleep till now. other than the creeps at the bar who tried "having fun" with us... no one has seen you... is there anything I can do for you here and now?"
She'd have to do some poking around before she could get Rin any new clothes, and even then, it was late, and so most of the shops would probably be closed anyways till morning... but she wasn't just about to abandon her friend in distress.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

As Varsha explained the perious nights events, her eyes got wider and wider. Damn, she was so stupid...thank god Varsha was there! when she heard that she had no clothes, she was about to yell. Why was she so god damn stupid?!? really?!? Rin countinued to curse herself in her head. She couldn't help but feel mad at Rengshi as well. She did go to that bar to get away from him, but surly, if she didn't home back to the apartment, he would come looking?

"Well, I think I have learnt a valuable lesson here..." she said, pausing for a momment before looking at Varsha and laughs "...that stripping, standing on bar seats and I do not mix well!" Rin still felt really stupid, just sitting there in in her shoes and undies, not quite naked, not quite dressed.

"When can we go get some new clothes?" She asked, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled and patted Rin's back, also still gently rubbing it. "very true." She agreed, "but at least you made it out mostly unhurt and managed to retain some form of chastity."
she chuckled.

"although for he record, you're not hard on the eyes. I can see why those idiots tried getting at you, but there's no way I was gonna let 'em."
as stupid as Rin might have felt, even Varsha recognized that she was pretty, even if she was only wearing shoes and undies.

"umm..." she scratched the back of her head, "I think we'll have to wait till morning... I think most retailers are closed this time of night... I'm really sorry."
she glanced at her friend. "anything I can do? I mean, I'd give you a change of clothes, but I don't have any either... I could strip to *my* shoes and undies if yo wanted."

that was more of a playful, joking gesture, but if it was honestly what Rin wanted, Varsha would comply. she was never above helping a friend in need or in a hard place.
Mood: Helpful
Condition: Recoveringt
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Rin was surprized by Varsha's compliment, she smiled and laughed "Seriously though, not really, and thanks for saving me Varsha! I will never forget it"Rin was disapionted about no shops being open, but laughed at Varsha's joking offer. "No! it's fine! this will be something to look back on to!" she said, her head still thumping, trying to make the best of the situation. She was leaving for the NWT tomorrow, and she wanted to stay positive for that.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha chuckled. "Well, you know what they say... two pretty undressed women are better than one."
she was entirely joking, but it was a playful jest between friends. "I'm glad I can help though... and I didn't know you were heading North... that's where I'm going too."
She paused. "you might want to wear *slightly* more than just shoes and undies up there though... you'll freeze to death."

it was a very obvious joke, but as was usual, Varsha was just trying to uphold the mood.
"I'll help you get some clothes in the morning though," she promised, "no one else but me will know that you were stuck in your shoes and undies... although, it ain't half bad a look." she giggled again. it was good to see them both in better moods. VArsha's hand was still rubbing Rin's back.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:36 pm

Rin laughed even more, at Varsha's joke, and the fact er friend was coming to the NWT with her! this would be a fun trip! Rin grinned and said, "Don't worry my dear, I plan to wear ALOT more than this on the trip!" She laughed a little more, the pain slowly fading andher mood lifting.

Rin was already planning the trip in her head, some girl time with Varsha, and some time with Rengshi...wait...no...She was still mad him. She frowned at the thought, obviously he didn't care about her at all.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled. "I should hope so... we wouldn't want someone as cute as you freezing themselves, would we?"

she rubbed Rin's soft back some more. her own hands were similarly smooth and warm--the hands of a fellow firebender.
"so is there anything I can do for ya, Rin?" she offered again, "anything at all? I kinda feel like I'm not being very fair when I'm fully dressed and you're in nothing but slippers and panties."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Rin's eye lids drooped alittle over her golden eyes. Varsha's backrub was making her to relaxed and drowsy. "Haha, as cute as me..." She rolled her eyes, beginning to feel very tired indeed. Rin thought that was because as a child, her mother would rubb her back to calmher when she had nightmares, now, it triggered her to fall asleep.

So tired, Rin didn't bother holding up the bed covers anymore, and let them drop. "Nah, it is alright Varsha, really..." Rin yawned, her kicked off her shoes as if getting ready to go to bed, and pulled down her panties and took them off, so she was now, utterly, completely naked, to tired to care that Varsha was in the room. "I might go to sleep actually..." In the fire nation, Rin often slept naked because of the extreme heat, and found sleeping in clothes uncomfortable, but she had to wear her clothes for the past couple of nights. Then she snuggled down in under the bed covers, and fell asleep once again.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:34 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

It seemed Varsha didn't mind Rin's shedding of her clothing. to her it was just skin anyways, and half the population of the world had some just like it.
"go to sleep then," She smiled softly, patting her back. "we'll get you some clothes in the morning."
and with that, Varsha put out the lights and borrowed a sheet, stripped to her underwear, and slept on the couch. they'd both be asleep till morning.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next