The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 am

[OOC--we can skip to that time whenever we're ready. I'm enjoying the conversation either way ^^]

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed. "I know, right? you'd think they'd open up earlier here to get more business from travellers. I guess not everyone wants to rise with the sun."
she rubbed Rin's back again. her skin was nice and soft and warm.

"but if it makes you feel any better, your skin is really nice. I'm not making a move on you or anything obviously... but it is."
Rin was certainly a pretty one. Varsha couldn't deny that.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Refreshed
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:23 am

Rin laughed, "Ah, thanks?" She bit her lip to stop herself from laughing any further.

"Hey, you have heard me go on about my family, so what about yours? got any family?" Rin asked, one eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:26 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

she giggled. "well it's true." she pointed out, "you're quite pretty, even in nothing but underwear and shoes."
she playfully nudged her when she said this.

"Family?" she nodded, "yeah... they're back in Fire Fountain. just mom and dad... I always thought it'd be cool to have a brother or a sister though... especially one older than me. what's it like? was it fun? was it hard? was he annoying to you? friendly?"
she grinned, waiting for the answers. Varsha's curiosity was not easy to satisfy.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 am

Rin laughed along with her friend, before taking a breath to answer all of Varsha's list of questions. She smiled thinking of the good and the bad times her and her brother shared, carefully wording her answers in her head before saying anything.

"Well, when you have a sibling, you know someone has always got your back. Fun is one word you could use..." She laughed lightly, thinking of Ryo's childhood adventures. "With my parent's finanial situation, it was hard. I got to go to a good school, were as Ryo didn't. Ryo is the oldest, so his life was pretty hard. But like I said, he had my back, and I had his." Her face was serious for a momment, then she laughed. "And I think you got the idea that Ryo is annoying!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled. "well, you can love people and still think they're annoying sometimes," She replied, "but I'm glad to see that the two of you think so highly of each other for the most part. I love my family even though I'm away from them."

she paused. "think I should get dressed and see if those shops are open?" she laughed, "or are you fine with your state of undress?"
this was a joke, but at the same time, it did seem that she was getting a bit more comfortable with herself, and they *were* having quite the nice little conversation.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Rin nodded in agreement. "Yes plase Varsha, I really, REALLY need thouse clothes..." She laughed, patting her friend on the back. "Hey, I was thinking, do you want to go to the SOUTHERN water tribe with me later?" She smiled, thinking it would be fun to go somewhere with just her friend.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:25 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

VArsha giggled. "well I dunno, Rin..." she said, her tone clearly indicating that she was joking, "you make wearing nothing but shoes and underwear look pretty damn good if I say so myself."

she was definitely good-looking, but it wasn't like Varsha was going to force her to stay naked like that. she technically could--all she would have to do would be not to go out and get her some new clothes, but, Varsha was far nicer than that, and cared for her friend.
she laughed after her own remark, to further strengthen that she was only kidding.

"Southern Water Tribe? I'm up for it... but were you thinking about that before the North or after?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Rin laughed at her friends comment, "Sure I do..." she rolled her eyes before answering her friend's question.

"I was thinking after the north, I know it is a bit stupid going right after the south, but we could have some girl time, you know?"
She said, sighing.,
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha laughed. "I'm sure you do." she giggled, playfully poking Rin's belly button. "you're really pretty. no clothes for you!"
the last phrase of the sentence was said in such a playful manner that there was almost no way Rin could mistake her for being serious. it was a cute thing to giggle at, in Varsha's opinion.

"I'm fine with heading south after the north... it'd keep the knowledge I'd have of the Northern Water Tribe fresh on my mind... then I could compare differences and stuff. it sounds like a plan... and I like the thought of girl time. it'll be fun!"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Rin giggled, her belly button was ticklish! "No! clothes for me!" Rin laughed, Varsha was really helping her get more comfortable in her own skin.

"Awesome! so it is settled!" She said, gaining control of herself. "The great Varsha and her friend Rin shall go ot the southern water tribe!"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled again. she had been doing that an awful lot lately, and she liked it. she poked her friend's belly button again. "nuuu!" she cackled, "no clothes for you!"

she grinned afterwards though. "yay!" she chanted, "we shall go and we shall be amazing!"
she giggled again, her grin turning mischievous. "but no clothes for you!" She teased, poking her belly button again for the simple sake of more added giggles and laughter.

Mood: Cheeky
Condition: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Rin cracked up into uncontrollable fits of laughter, and collapsed to the ground, giggling. "s-stop it! please!" She chuckled, rolling and jumping around the room's floor like a fish out of water.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:50 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

The grin on Varsha's face twisted into a mischievous smirk. so Rin was ticklish, huh? well, this made things even more fun.

the fact that Rin was nearly naked didn't bother Varsha at all. it just meant that she'd be more affected by Varsha's tickling, as bare skin was always more sensitive.
"but it's fun!" Varsha giggled as her fingers skittered across Rin's body. she tried also pinning her down to keep her from thrashing too much. she just wanted to hear herself and her friend laugh and giggle, as it was quite the lovely sound, and it was riling them both up. TO Varsha, this was quite entertaining.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

Rin was still giggling uncontrolably on the ground, thrushing and wiggling around, her ebony hair flung wildly over her face. Rin could tell Varsha was enjoying herself, she patheticly tried to hit Varsha away, not to strong, weakened by her giggling state.

"Varsha! stop it! please! y-you need to get me some clothes!" she tried to say seriously, but she was laughing to hard to stop smiling.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled, making it all too clear that she was having fun.
"I will!" She promised, "just not right now. this is too fun!"
she continued tickling Rin, enjoying her laughs and struggles. at one point she even blew a raspberry into Rin's belly as well. laughter was one of the best medicines, or so Varsha said, and Rin's giggling was quite cute.

Rin's skin was soft, which also meant that it was probably sensitive, which meant she was very ticklish. this is what Varsha had fun with, her fingertips scuttling across Rin's body. she didn't get too provocative with her tickling, since she was only intending it for fun and laughs, not any type of perverse advancement. so far... so good.

"besides..." she teased, "you don't NEEEEEEED clothes... you make this look REALLY good."
more teasing... one of Varsha's specialties. if she was told she was going too far, she'd stop, but otherwise, to her it was just innocent fun.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 am

Rin sat up, escaping Carsha's tickles and raspberrys, catching her breath. "Too...much...*giggle* can't...breath..." Rin said, still laughing. Rin really...REALLY wanted her clothes now. She hated being exposed in anyway, and wasn't a big touchy feely fan. Which is why it was even worse for Rin when she was tickled, it was her weakness for the avatar's sake!

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

the firebender laughed and got off of her friend, sitting next to her on the floor and wrapping her arm around Rin.
"I'll let ya breathe." she chuckled. "although you gotta admit... that was fun... and here you are saying you don't like being exposed or not liking the touchy feely... you were laughing happier than I've seen you in ages, girl!"

she was teasing around as she so often did, and totally still planned to get Rin some clothes... but if she managed to get her comfortable in her skin in the meantime... well that was an added bonus.

"'sides," she added, "you should be comfortable in your skin. I mean, there's an obvious difference between that and dressing like a skank... don't ever do that."
she laughed. "but it's just a matter of knowing your body and knowing that you look good, regardless of what you do and don't have on."
she started rubbing Rin's back. "I mean, if I have to, I'll make you stand in front of that mirror till you're confident enough." she teased, poking her.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 am

Rin's eyes widened and her voice went all high and squeaky. "That is because it was forced laughter!!!" Rin sighed, looking at her friend. "Can we not talk about body image please, anymore love yourself crap I am gonna be sick..." She smiled and punched Varsha playfully in the shoulder, not hard or anything.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:09 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha giggled... forced laughter or not, you know you liked it."

it did spark her interest when Rin seemed so upset about body image. she certainly didn't have anything to be ashamed of.

"did I strike a nerve?" she lightly chuckled, although she was sincerely curious, "I didn't mean to offend you or anything, Rin... but is there some kind of story behind this? I just wanna help you not get stressed over it... you know... friends and all that."
she chuckled and patted Rin's head. she was a funny one, and Varsha liked it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 am

Rin's eyes widened at Varsha's inquirery about a story behind her low self esteem. There was a stroy, but she wasn't sure weather she should just blurt everything out. She would usually laugh along with Varsha, but he was to lost in her memory.

Rin sighed, hugging her knees. "No, Varsha, you didn't...It is just..." Rin swollowed, and started to explain herself. "Well, you know back home, there is a fine line between the rich and the poor. And the poorer families sruggle to survive, so, the children of the familes are expected to make money. Well, I...I was expected to grow up and get a job to buy fancy clothes and make up and junk so I could attract a man with alot of money, marry him, and my family would never be poor again." Rin looked away, ashamed. "But I couldn't do that. No one wanted to marry a girl in rags and is stubborn as a ox...Everyone looked down at me, I wasn't pretty like the other girls. So i decided I would travel the world and do good, finding money for my family an other way."
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

Varsha smiled understandingly, rubbing Rin's back.

"But that was then..." she replied, "this is now, and now, you're quite gorgeous. you're still young... even I'm too young. parents always talk bout their kids getting married of, especially if you're an only child like I was. it's just what parents do."

she smiled again. "well, and some people are idiots. you'll find someone who loves you for who you are, not what you look like. Although... you're pretty now, and so that shouldn't be an issue either... you're not too bad in your slippers and undies either." she giggled, poking Rin's belly button.
"but to cut a long story short... maybe you'll find someone in the Water Tribes... or the Earth Kingdom... as much as I love the Fire Nation, we do kinda get pretty posh sometimes as people... perhaps there are a little more level-headed people in the world who will se you for who you are, instead of worrying that you don't look picture-perfect."
she rubbed Rin's back again. "hope that helps any..." she smiled
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 am

Rin smiled weakly at Varsha, it was nice to have a friend like that. Forgetting she was naked, she hugged Varsha. "Thanks Varsha, that is really nice fo you..."Rin let go and grinned, trying not to laugh. "Now, please...PLEASE can I get some clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"you're welcome." she replied, smiling. when Rin hugged her, she hugged her friend back, despite the fact that both of them were not very well clothed. Rin was soft and warm, and Varsha liked it. firebenders liked warmth, and she was no exception.

when they pulled back and Rin popped her question, Varsha giggled.
"Awww.... do I *HAVE* to? you look so pretty without clothes on."
she was trying to keep from bursting out laughing at how silly her remark was. she wasn't going to leave her friend stranded in nothing but slippers and panties. that would be just cruel, and here Varsha was trying to be the opposite, as well as perhaps a little on the humorous side.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:42 am

Rin crossed her arms, smiling. "Yesh, you do need to get me clothes!" She laughed, but her statement on clothes.
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 am

Varsha Zere Zakau
(picture coming soon)

"maybe in a week or so." Varsha giggled, using a length of time so outlandish that there was no way Rin would actually believe it, "You're really pretty this way. I like it!"
she giggled and squeezed Rin just to see how she would react. after all, the joke was only funny as long as both parties were enjoying it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Title? A Title! We must have a title!   A Title? A Title! We must have a title! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Title? A Title! We must have a title!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next