The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek paused and turned Sanaki to face him, his hands still holding her butt. “I’m sorry sweetie…but it’s your fault you know!” he laughed, “You are being all alluring and irresistible again! Can’t you turn it off!?” he teased. He knew full well that she could never turn it off, and in reality he wouldn’t want her to. Sanaki was stunning all the time, no matter what she did, and Tarek absolutely loved it. Even though it meant he might occasionally get distracted…like he was right now.

Tarek could also hear the kids playing happily outside and knew that they were probably starving by now. He took a deep breath and forced himself to stop groping Sanaki’s butt, at least until lunch was over. He led Sanaki to the kitchen and grinned, “What are we making sweetie?” he asked curiously. Zerviah usually prepared the family's meals but on holiday it was up to Sanaki and Tarek, though Tarek would probably just help Sanaki as she cooked, since out of the entire family, only Kozue seemed to enjoy Tarek's strange flavor combinations.

Mood: In Love
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki blushed, but did very much enjoy getting her butt squeezed. "lovee... what am I supposed to do? this is just how I look!"
she was terribly gullible and thought that he meant it. it especially didn't help that she was wearing a bikini which pretty much showed off her entire body except parts that were considered indecent to show in public. still, it showed the curves of her breasts and hips quite well, and Tarek knew this. at any rate with his squeezing, he'd pull her swimsuit bottom right off!

"I'm not sure yet." she giggled, simply pulling out food and spices, and, like Kozue, followed her nose as to what it would taste like. Kozue had given her some tips, and so she was a decent enough cook... still she had nothing on Zerviah or Kozue though.
Mood: Elated
Condition: Amazing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed, “I know that sweetie, but ‘how you look’ makes it difficult for me to keep my hands off of you!” he chuckled, giving her butt a good hard squeeze just to prove that he was telling the truth. He chuckled and pulled her away from the cupboards as she pulled out some food and spices, turning her towards him and holding her hips in an intimate manner. His eyes studied her breath-taking body, which was perfectly cradled by her lovely bikini, grinning happily as he did so. “What are you doing darling?” he asked with a chuckle, picking her up by her butt and setting her onto the counter, “I’ll get the food out and let you tell me what to do…other than that you can do what you do best, sit there and look pretty!” he laughed.

He pulled out various foods and spices and let Sanaki smell each of them. He then followed her instructions to the letter as he prepared the meal, using only what she said he should. It wasn’t long before lunch was ready. Tarek held out a bit for Sanaki to taste, softly running his hands up and down her inner thighs as she sat on the table in front of him and sampled the meal. “How is it? Should I call the kids?”

Mood: In Love <3

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki squealed when Tarek grabbed her butt. it felt great and everything, but it always made her squeak or squeal or something. she squeaked again when he pulled her way from the cupboards. it was not that she did not like all the loving attention, but she thought they needed to cook dinner now. the kids would be getting hungry soon!

"lovee! I'm cooking something for our poor starving children!" she pleaded. then she heard the rest of what he said.
"oh... alright then... but lovee... I can do things for myself too sometimes, you know!"
but she gave in and let him help her cook dinner, and soon it was ready. she also loved how he held her hips when he did so.

soon dinner was done, and Sanaki was tasting it. "it tastes great! let's go get the kiddies!"
they did not need to be called twice. soon Kaede was racing towards the house, Katsuo on her tail.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:42 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled and placed his hands on Sanaki’s knees as her legs hung daintily off of the counter she was sitting on, and softly pecked her cheek. “Oh I know you can do all these things yourself and all, but sweetie it’s your vacation! You just leave all the work to your lovee!” he chuckled, “you just worry about continuing to look so cute and pretty!”

Almost as soon as they called, the kids were inside. Kaede first, followed closely by Katsuo. “What we eating mommy?” Katsuo asked curiously as he treaded bucket loads of sand into the house. He was literally covered in the stuff. “Katsuo stop! Where did all that sand come from?” Tarek asked. “Oh! Kaede buried me up to my neck! It was awesome!” he exclaimed proudly. Tarek gave Sanaki a look and a small grin; someone would have to go wash him off. xD

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki enjoyed the warmth of his hands on her soft, silky knees. she smiled, but also had more to say.
"lovee, but it's your vacation too, isn't it? I want to look cute and pretty, but you should relax too. it's not like cooking is going to detract from me, is it?" she chuckled, swinging her legs lightly as she sat there.

Sanaki suddenly knew why she had heard Katsuo's little yell. it would be a Kaede thing to tease that she would leave him behind when it came to getting food. she knew that Kaede would never actually leave her brother though--especially not after the two had been kidnapped.

"well... you best go wash it off." Sanaki said sweetly. "lunch will still be here when we get back." she took his hand and led him back out to the beach.
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:34 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled happily at Sanaki as she spoke. His hands circled her knees softly and he leaned forward to kiss her soft, sensuous lips. “Yes, it is my holiday too sweetie, but it’s not like you are doing nothing…you ARE telling me what ingredients to use and how to prepare it aren’t you?” he chuckled, “besides, you know I love doing things for you…not because you can’t do them yourself, but because I love you.” He said with a smile. It was the truth, Tarek was completely selfless when it came to Sanaki.

Tarek chuckled and sat down as Sanaki led Katsuo out to wash the sand off. He gestured for Kaede to come sit on his lap. “Weren’t you playing in the sand with Katsuo?” he asked curiously, “you are clean as a whistle!” he chuckled as he brushed her hair with his fingers. She looked adorable in her little swimming outfit.

Katsuo chuckled as Sanaki led him out to wash off. “Mommy, why didn’t you and daddy come and play in the sand?” he asked looking up at her, “and why don’t you like the water?”
He was a curious child, just like his father, and would always ask a lot of questions.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki just chuckled. "oh, lovee lovee lovee... you know how I like to ask questions... it makes the world a more interesting place, yes? I love you too... I do not mind doing things for myself sometimes though.

Kaede giggled. "well that's because I don't want to be all dirty, so I made sure I washed off..."
the only parts of her that were sandy were her feet, but that could not be helped, unless she wanted to wear little slippers like Sanaki sometimes did. Just like her mother, Kaede closed her eyes with a gentle sigh as Tarek ran his fingers through her hair. it was something that they both loved greatly.

Sanaki chuckled. "well, we were preparing lunch for you guys... afterwards, we probably will."
she paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to approach this question. it wasn't like her children didn't know that she couldn't see them, but it was still sometimes a slightly touchy subject for her.
"well, the water sometimes makes momma's heat sense a bit fuzzy." She explained, "and so I can't really see at all when I'm in the water, which is usually why daddy holds me."
she smiled, hoping that had answered his question, but she was always willing to elaborate or answer another question for her children. She kept very little hidden from them.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:40 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled. “Oh sweetie sweetie sweetie! You know how just being around you makes things more interesting!” he chuckled, “So I am cooking, you are helping, and so we are both doing something together then!” he said slapping her inner thighs playfully.

Tarek chuckled. “Of course,” he said happily, softly kissing her forehead. Kaede was always one to look neat and clean. “What about your feet?” he asked, seeting her on the table and lifting her tiny little feet towards him. Obviously he didn’t mind, however he decided to see how she would react.

“Yay!” Katsuo exclaimed, grabbing her leg and hugging, also getting it full of sand at the same time. He looked up curiously at her. “Oh okay…” he said softly, “mommy why can’t you see? Why are you blind?” he asked again curiously. He wondered why the rest of the family could see, while Sanaki couldn’t. He didn’t understand the concept of her blind very well since Sanaki’s senses helped her live normally as the rest of them did…for the most part.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 2:46 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

she squeaked when he slapped her inner thighs. "lovee! oh... you're right... and I am gullible. I guess some things just never change, eh dear?"

Kaede giggled. "well... I had to touch the sand as I walked back daddy... unless I should wear some little slippers like mommy does?"
she wouldn't mind it, but she was also more than happy to go barefoot just as Sanaki would. but if daddy didn't want sand in the house, she was okie with that little deed. it wasn't even enough to be called a sacrifice, as she didn't need to give up anything.

Sanaki chuckled, brushing the sand off her leg. "well... mommy was born that way... I don't know why I was born that way... but I learned that I could use my bending to see... so I have been A-OK ever since. "but... that is why I can't read or understand colors... but I can see my little sweetheart's faces just fine with my senses."
she brushed some sand away from his face, and gave him a soft little motherly kiss on the lips.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked lovingly into Sanaki’s eyes; he gently tucked some stray hairs behind her ears and lightly placed his right hand on her left cheek. “You ARE gullible, and very much so.” He said with a smile, “and I hope that never changes…I am crazy about you, crazy about your quirks, crazy about your gullibility, crazy about your beauty, crazy about...everything about you!” he said in a loving, sincere voice.

Tarek smiled at Kaede. “Oh now sweetheart, you don’t have to do anything like that. I was just wondering is all,” Tarek said as he gently held her feet up as she sat on the table in front of him, and dusted the sand off. Her tiny feet and toes were adorable and Tarek began to give them a little tickle as he dusted them off.

Katsuo smiled. “Ooooh!” he said after Sanaki explained. “So if I close my eyes and use my senses like you showed me and Kaede…that’s how you see?” he asked curiously.
When she brushed some sand off his face and kissed him, he giggled happily. “I love you mommy…” he said happily. He looked around a little, still holding her hand. “um…where are we going?”

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

She blushed when he called her gullible, for she did not like to admit it, but she was a good sport about it, at least.
"I... thank you lovee." She said softly. that was all that she felt needed to be said.

Kaede giggled softly. "well... I wouldn't mind it... but okie!" ^^
shge smiled up at him as he brushed the sand of her feet, and then shrieked and giggled as he began to tickle them.
"Daddy-daddy-daddy! that tickles!" she squealed.

Sanaki nodded softly. "mm-hmm." "the more you use and develop it, the stronger and keener it becomes. I can see very much of you pretty little faces." She smiled lovingly.
"I love you too sweetheart." she smiled, ruffling his hair rapidly to get most of the sand out.
"and..." she paused. "we're going to lunch!" She took his hand and began walking back to the beach house, where the smells of the meal had begun wafting out, as it was still inside, waiting for them.
Once they were back inside and Katsuo was no longer covered in sand, Sanaki turned to Kaede and Tarek with a happy smile. she was ready to eat!
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 am

Tarek Raiden

Kaede’s squeals and giggles were awfully contagious and Tarek couldn’t help but laugh right along with her as he continued furiously tickling her tiny little feet. Her feet were clean by now and Tarek couldn’t help but nibble her little toes. He chuckled and pretended his was going to eat them. “OM NOM NOM!” he said teasingly.

Katsuo smiled. “Yay! I am going to practice my senses more now!” he announced happily as he took his mom’s hand, “but my face isn’t pretty!” he insisted, “it’s manly!” he continued making a heroic pose.

Soon Sanaki led him back to the house, just in time too, as his stomach was grumbling loudly. He had a massive appetite. As they walked in they would see Tarek sitting down, with tiny little Kaede standing on his legs, facing him. She was about the same height as Tarek and he was happily holding her little hands and speaking softly with her. Tarek smiled at Sanaki and Katsuo as they walked in, “Hey sweeties, you two sit down, I’ll get the food,” he offered before looking at Kaede. “Want to help me get the food sweetheart?” he asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

"EEEEEEE!!!" Kaede squealed when Tarek began nibbling her toes. she shrieked and kicked her legs, though she knew that daddy wouldn't actually hurt her. still... it got some adrenaline flowing in the little girl.

Sanaki couldn't help but giggle. "oh right... my mistake..." she ruffled his hair again. she couldn't help but giggle again at noticing his heroic pose, but soon led him back to the house.
she smiled from ear to ear after noticing tiny little Kaede and Tarek. both of them, as well as Katsuo, were her everything, and the most important parts of her life.

as she and Katsuo sat down, Kaede jumped up to help daddy get the food. "I'd love to!" she replied to his request, and soon she was helping daddy get lunch ready.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 3:58 am

Tarek Raiden

It wasn’t long before Tarek and little Kaede emerged from the kitchen with their lunch. Kilon was sitting happily with his chopsticks in hand, eyeing the food like a ravenous wolf. Tarek and Kaede set the food down, and Tarek happily helped Kaede into her seat next to Katsuo, before he sat down next to Sanaki. He softly put his hand on her thigh under the table and gave her a happy smile. Here they were together with their family, sharing a holiday meal on Ember Island, the very place Tarek and Sanaki had met almost a decade before. Tarek sighed happily as he softly rubbed his wife’s leg and looked at his two beautiful children. He had never remembered being so happy, and so at peace.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:09 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki couldn't have been happier as she listened to the beautiful sounds of her beautiful and beloved children and husband all around her. Ember Island was truly a place of strong bonds of love... after all, it was where Tarek and Sanaki had met, and thus was the beginning step in the wonderful and romantic journey the two had taken since then.

she giggled cheekily when Tarek put his hand on her thigh. "oh, lovee, lovee lovee..." she continued to eat, also 'watching' (sensing) her children do the same. it was times, places, and days like this that Sanaki just wanted time to stop completely, so that she could live in this moment forever."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4