The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tei Kaze
Tei Kaze

EXP : 10282

Character Description
Position: Air Council
Nation: Air Temples

Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius Empty
PostSubject: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

So how would Tei come up with an excuse to go to war with the Fire Nation? He had to keep his new power, he simply had to. He was addicted to it. He'd been trying it out for about a week now, tackling forests, brawling with mountains, trying a hand at earth and water bending by simply blowing them sky high, and he wasn't about to lose that. He'd have to hire someone with firebending abilities, who'd be willing to do harm to others without any morals getting in the way. He asked around, in secret, going to the dustier parts of the Earth Kingdom, and he finally came up with the name Sanaki.

His letter went like this:

[i]Dear Ms. Sanaki,

I am Tei Kaze, a leader in the Eastern Air Temple. I have recently come across great power, from an unknown origin, but there is a harsh condition to this power, and it is that I must attack the Fire Nation in order to keep it. As you can see, this presents a problem. The people of the Air Temple are not ready to go to war with anyone, whether it's because of their own morals or traditional beliefs. I need a way to break that.

I've searched far and wide for an assassin with aptitude and efficiency, who also knows the arts of firebending in order to find this excuse, and I, obviously, discovered you. I am willing to offer a large sum of money for completing my orders.

And they are as follows. I need you to burn down the Western Air Temple. No mercy, just fire. The underside of that cliff needs to be black. Now, I understand that you are not unlimited in power, but I figure you can create a large enough fire that no amount of air can fix it. Please allow escapees, I am not a monster. If you do not feel up to the job, I understand.

Reply as soon as you can,

Tei Kaze
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Hold on just a second, are the air temples trying to start a war by framing the FN? If so I like the idea, we need a war, and I need the activity.
Back to top Go down
Tei Kaze
Tei Kaze

EXP : 10282

Character Description
Position: Air Council
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Gysu is basically forcing my character to attack you, so yes, you could say that's what is happening. Razz Unfortunately Sanaki has either not seen or ignored this post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 pm

I am not forcing anything. I'm just provoking war. Or else.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I saw. I'm contemplating a reply and all that, but similar to the other related thread (in Meili's arc), the plot that is forming just doesn't really hold my interest.
isn't to say I'm quitting. it's just that with the amount of life and novel-writing that I have on my plate at the time, replies might be slow, as I'm sort of suiciding myself by draining all my creative juices to get my novel series benchmark deadlines met in time.

that, and I refuse to write subpar RP posts, which means that I'll take time to churn out something of quality rather than rush to throw some piece of crap on the table. <]=B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius   Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Ms. Sanaki Calameda Zelgius
Page 1 of 1