The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None
Nation: Fire Nation

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki emitted soft moans of pleasure that were more like sighs of contentment. there were times when she made them sound sexy, and other times when she made them sound comfortable. sometimes, it was even both. This time, however, they were just intimate and comfortable, even perhaps kind of cute.

Sanaki was admittedly disappointed when Katsuo interrupted their sexytime, as he was bout to pull off her bathing suit, she had noticed. But, she hid the slight tinge of disappointment by stepping back. "eww... son... I just..." she glanced at Tarek, hoping he would handle it. slimy creepy crawlies and such weren't her thing, and the rest of her family was well-aware of it. xD
Mood: Still Happy anyways :3
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed when he saw Sanaki’s reaction. He knew she really didn’t like any kind of creepy crawlies and gave her a little wink. “Katsuo…go put that back where you found it, you know mommy doesn’t like those sorts of things and besides, I bet the little guy has home and family that he wants to get back too.”

Katsuo sighed and nodded. “Yes Daddy…” he said as he began walking out with the toad. Tarek stopped him before he left. “Katsuo wait, where is Kaede?” he asked. Katsuo looked up and made an adorable little face as he thought for a moment. “Still outside Daddy, where I found the frogs…she didn’t like that I messed up there pond and lily-pads when I jumped in to catch this guy!” he smiled holding the frog up proudly, “she said she is fixing it.”

“Well, off you go...and help your sister!” Tarek laughed as Katsuo ran out. Tarek smiled and pulled Sanaki close. “That boy!” he chuckled. Tarek, of course, adored Katsuo with all his heart and was so proud of him, but was glad that he was alone with Sanaki again. “So sweetie…” he asked taking Sanaki’s hand and pulling her towards him until they were right up against each other, staring into each other’s eyes, “where were we?”

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled when she heard where Kaede was. It was so typical of her, and it made her heart flutter. she could just imagine Kaede giving Katsuo a little scolding and then going back to fixing the damage in the meantime.

"that boy indeed..." She giggled once he had gone back outside. She loved her children just as much as Tarek did, but also enjoyed some good quality alone-time with her lovee. some things wouldn't change.
after she sensed that Katsuo was back out by the beach, she used her foot to kick the door shut, and smiled up at Tarek. "let me think..." she whispered in response to his question, and gently took his hands, placing them at her hips near the fringe of her bathing suit.
Mood: Very Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:17 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek let out a hearty chuckle as Sanaki reached for the door with her foot and closed it behind Katsuo. “You are something else sweetie pie!” he laughed. Deciding to waste no more time and carry right on, Tarek stepped closer to her. He smiled as she pulled his hands to the fringe of her bathing suit and he gave her a mischievous look as he slid his thumbs into it and slowly started inching it off, letting it eventually just fall to the ground.

Next was her bikini top, and Tarek stood up against her as his arms wrapped around her and untied it, letting it fall off as well. “Hello girls!” he said with a chuckle as his hands came up and gently began rubbing and squeezing the bottoms of her soft, perfectly shaped breasts. He was very gentle with her and felt very happy in that moment.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

she giggled once again. "Ain't I? and you are too, by the way, dear." she quipped.
she smiled cheekily as he inched her bathing suit bottoms down and off. at the moment, she was completely naked except her breasts.
"oh, lovee, lovee, lovee... taking my bottoms off before my top... you surely *are* full of surprises."
it wasn't like she cared about the order, because the other article always came off within a few seconds or minutes anyways. she teasingly covered her crotch for a moment, but then giggled, waiting for him to remove her top. a few seconds later, it was off and she was completely naked, feet and all.

when he started playing with her breasts, she couldn't help but giggle. she always enjoyed that, and enjoyed the soft gentleness of it as well. ^^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:35 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled at her comment. “Well that’s your influence then!” He said raising an eyebrow at her teasingly.
“Full of surprises huh? Don’t tell me you had no idea that I was going to fondle your breasts?” He said in response to her next comment with a mischievous smile. He happily continued of course, gently rubbing the bottoms of her breasts, occasionally squeezing them and pushing them upwards a little. Whenever he done this, he would lean forward and softly kiss the tops of her breasts, his soft lips contrasting quite a bit with the rough stubble that surrounded it.

He was gentle and slow in his movements, taking in every second he had with his beautiful wife. He loved her more and more every day and he loved being so close and intimate with her. He stared into her glazed eyes happily, studying her cute little face, loving every little expression and emotion that it revealed.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki just laughed. "oh, lovee, lovee, lovee... don't you know that I regret nothing in that regard? and don't be silly! of course I knew you were going to fondle my breasts. you wouldn't just leave me wearing nothing but a bra, would you?"

she continued to enjoy the gentle and loving way that he fondled her breasts, and she would giggle softly each time he kissed the tops of them. While there was plenty of opportunity for this to become sexy, the fact that it was gentle and especially intimate was what made Sanaki's heart flutter, and she always appreciated these kinds of moments. She was happier than ever, and she was with the love of her life, and she could still barely hear her little children happily screaming as they played on the beach. times like this made Sanaki wish they lasted forever.

Mood: Elated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:49 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked up at her with a mischievous grin, his hands still gently squeezing the bottoms of her breasts. “Of course not, you know that the more of your soft, pale, and delightfully silky-smooth skin I see, the better!” he chuckled, “especially if it means I get to touch it.”

With that he let his hands down before reaching around her and grabbing her soft, warm and perfectly shaped butt. He grinned cheekily as he gave it a great big squeeze, and in the same movement pulled her towards him. She was light and easy to lift off the ground and that’s exactly what he did as he held her up against him, massaging her butt in a very gentle yet slightly suggestive manner. The heat that their bodies were giving off was intense and he loved the feeling of her naked form as it squeezed up against him. He smiled happily as he looked down, enjoying the site of her little bare feet dangling just off the floor. Every second he spent with her was more exhilarating than the last.

Mood: In Love

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:47 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki couldn't help but giggle. "ah, good good then. And of course, to say that I don't love you touching my skin would be one of the greatest lies I have ever told.
Sanaki may have been slightly vain, but the biggest reason that she also loved him looking at her, (even [or perhaps especially] while naked) was because she was blind and he loved to see and touch her. She was still madly in love.

"oh?!" she exclaimed softly as Tarek's hands went around her to grab her butt. She was a sucker for a good butt rub, and so she did not mind it at all.
"ah!" she exclaimed as he lifted her off the ground, her little bare feet dangling as she wiggled her toes. she giggled, sighing gently before leaning her head on his shoulder. her long, damp hair tickled his hands as he squeezed her butt, as it stopped right before there. she was content with the moment.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:09 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek let out a long happy sigh. His gorgeous, naked wife was happily in his arms, snuggled against his bare, warm chest as his hands cradled her perfect butt. He chuckled slightly as he felt her long, damp, pitch-black hair tickle the back of his hands.

“Sweetie,” he smiled, “we haven’t been here for so long, I think we should go check the bedroom!” he grinned mischievously, “Make sure that everything is in order hmm? Particularly the bed…”
Regardless of her answer, Tarek slowly began walking towards the bedroom with her, still softly squeezing her butt. He knew the kids would happily continue playing for hours, and he wanted to use the time alone with Sanaki wisely. ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 11:39 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki couldn't help but giggle. "ah, good good then. And of course, Sanaki sighed happily, her eyes and mouth closed. she loved the warm, slightly damp, and very loving embrace. it was cute and intimate, and it felt good, especially with him squeezing her butt.

she laughed when he mentioned the bedroom. "oh yes. we definitely should check up on it... especially that bed..." she grinned coyly and kissed Tarek's cheek. She wasn't worried about the kids seeing them now, as they'd be occupied out there long enough. she was carried happily into the room by her perfect little bare butt, and frankly, she enjoyed it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled and carried off his very cute, giggling wife to the bedroom. When they arrived, Tarek used his foot to close the door, not wanting his hands to move off that amazing butt of hers. He sat down on the bed, with her still in his arms, facing him and with both her legs hanging off to either side of him. He hopped up and down a few times, bouncing on the bed. “Seems like everything is working fine,” he chuckled.

With a mischievous grin, Tarek suddenly turned, letting Sanaki fall backwards onto the bed. He chuckled and climbed up onto the bed as well, positioning himself over her with his legs straddling her naked body on either side. “Although, more rigorous testing might be order!” He chuckled as he leaned forward and enveloped her right nipple with his mouth as his left hand lovingly fondled her left breast.

Mood: In love

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was frankly quite glad that he didn't take his hands off her beautiful butt. it was warm and smooth and basically perfect. she giggled when he bounced her, and it caused her bare breasts to jiggle a bit.

"what did you think was not working?" she asked out of curiosity, sweetly giggling.

"Whoa!" she squeaked as he turned around and tossed her onto the bed. it didn't hurt at all by any means... but she had been surprised. she tended to drop her guard so much when he was around her. Her old assassin self would have been ashamed. luckily, it was worth it to her.

"rigorous testing uh... ooooh!" she moaned beautifully as he began sucking her right nipple and playing with her breasts. her breasts were perky, soft, and smooth. she slowly bent her legs in and out as one of the many ways she expressed that she loved what was happening. ^^
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked down into Sanaki’s glazed-golden eyes and chuckled. “Sweetie! I didn’t think anything was not working! I just wanted an excuse to get you in bed with me!” he said with a massive, loving smile on his face. She was so cute when she was gullible. He loved how she trusted him, and let her guard down around him. He trusted her in the same way, and loved her with his entire being. She was everything to him, well her and the kids of course.

As Tarek let his lips and tongue play with her right nipple, and his left hand lovingly massage and fondle her perfectly squeezable left breast, he could see, hear and feel her every reaction. Her beautiful moans, her cute, pleasured facial expressions and the way she squirmed slightly and bent her legs in and out. It all added up to one very happy and aroused husband.

He happily continued, letting his tongue roll her nipple around as his mouth sucked on it. His left hand opened wide and he let his fingers stretch over her entire left breast and gently press down into her soft flesh. He also let his right hand begin roaming all over her body, gliding over her silky-smooth skin and finding every tension point and sensitive area on her beautiful naked form.

Mood: Blissful

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki gave a hearty, adorable laugh. "I know lovee! still..."
she blushed, knowing she had just fallen for it. she was so gullible around him, and she didn't understand why. Perhaps it was one of those things that simply couldn't be helped.

"mmm!" she moaned softly as he continued to suck her nipple and grope her breast. she squirmed lightly, enjoying the arousing feelings on her breasts.
she laid there, quite in her little happy place, a smile on her face and her beautiful eyes closed. "mmmm..." she moaned softly as he pressed down on her breast. her right nipple was also erect again.
being hypersensitive the way she was, she loved the way he rubbed him, and this was also abundantly apparent. ^^
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:30 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but chuckle at Sanaki. “You believed me didn’t you?!” he laughed before giving her a happy kiss; she was adorable when she was gullible. He looked down at her longingly; every fiber of his being absolutely adored her. She was everything to him, and he couldn’t imagine what his life would have been like without her.

He grinned as he felt her nipples poking up against his hand and in his mouth. He loved it; it meant that Sanaki would now be even more sensitive and that she was enjoying what he was doing about as much as he was. Of course her erect nipples meant that he would up his game a little. He gently bit down on her right nipple, letting his tongue softly tease the tip of it as it was lightly clamped between his teeth. His other hand began to playfully pinch her left nipple as well as teasingly tugging at it. His free hand continued roaming her body, eventually settling down on top of her clitoris, which he began rubbing very gently with little circular motions.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki blushed a shade of red and then pouted. "loveeeeeee..." she whined.
"...yes. I did." she lowered her head. she was so gullible around him. and yet it didn't bother her other than a little playfully hurt pride. she still had all her charisma and secrecy around anyone else, but not around her lovee. nope... she fell for his tricks every time!

Sanaki moaned softly and squirmed happily as he continued to fondle her beautiful body, particularly around her most sensitive areas. it all felt wonderful. luckily the kids would still be out playing for quite a while.

"lovee... have I ever told you how much I love you?" she asked. "oh wait... yes I have. have I ever told you how much I love saying that I love you because it's so true?"
she almost confused herself there in her giggly happiness, but she didn't really care. the fact that she had a loving husband and beautiful family was all that she could ask for or even dream for.
Condition: Comfortable
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed happily at Sanaki. “Aww…Thanks sweetie,” he said with a big grin, “and I believe you have told me that before, and every time you do, it just sounds better!” he chuckled. “I love you too sweetie…and I love you more with every passing moment.” He said in a loving and sincere voice.

Tarek smiled and got back to it, one of his hands rubbing her clit and the other rubbing her left breast while his tongue went back to pleasuring her erect right nipple. “Sweetie, have I ever told you how much I love touching and kissing your soft, perky and perfectly squeezable breasts? How much my fingers love gliding over your warm, silky-smooth skin? Or how beautiful you look when you lie naked in front of me, with cute little red cheeks set against your pale, flawless skin… like right now?” he said with a chuckle as he stared longingly into her golden-glazed eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled lovingly. "it is something that never grows old. I love telling it to you because it's always so true." she giggled. she loved Tarek and felt that she always would. it would take something unimaginable to change that... so basically it was not going to ever happen. Even just being in his presence made her heart flutter.

she continued to moan softly and squirm as he touched over her sensitive areas. she listened to what he told her, and she smiled sweetly up at him, her breaths getting a little heavy.
"yes lovee... and know that I love it. I love hearing everything you say to me or about me or both. you are my world..." she sighed happily, laying there, her glazed eyes pointed right at his own.

Condition: Aroused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 pm

Tarek Raiden

Sanaki’s words made Tarek pause and stop what he was doing. He looked up at her with a loving look in his eyes and a big, happy smile. “Sanaki…” he whispered in a soft but elated voice. “You are *my* entire world, I utterly adore you.” He whispered as he crawled over her and started softly and lovingly kissing her cheekbones saying a soft, “I love you” between every kiss. Tarek never minded changing things up to be more intimate, especially when moments like these came along.

As he softly kissed her, his hands started feeling around for hers. Once they found them, he held them tightly, curling his fingers up between hers. He loved the warmth and softness of her cute, petite little hands and he slowly began sliding both of them up the bed as she lay on her back and got her face showered with kisses and “I love you’s”. When her arms were fully stretched out, Tarek moved his lips over hers and began kissing her passionately, turning his head as they did. Soon the quite room was filled with various wet, smacking sounds and happy, pleasured moans.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:08 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki loved every minute of it. as cheesy as it may have sounded, she truly enjoyed every fleeting moment of it. the kissing, the whispering, the loving, the warmth, everything about it made her smile, giggle, or sigh comfortably. she couldn't be happier... or maybe she could with even more of the same. who knows?

she loved getting her hands held, and she enjoyed the passionate kissing. other than soft "I love you"s each time he had paused, she felt no more need for words. she went with the loving and kissing and hugging and everything else, just taking it all in like the happy little woman that she was. it was glorious.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:58 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek happily grinned down at Sanaki. She was the very picture of beauty. Just being in her presence was intoxicating to Tarek as all his senses were cut off from everything else and were just bombarded with her. The sight of her exquisite naked form lying exposed before him with a look of utter bliss on her cute, blushing face, the touch of her silky-smooth, flawless skin against his, the sweet smell of her hair as it laid sprawled out on the bed behind her, the beautiful sound of her elated giggles, soft breaths and pleasured moans and the taste of her sweet lips lingering on his. His every though was consumed with her, madly in love with her and he knew that as long as he lived, that would never change.

Tarek grinned happily and batted some stray hairs out of Sanaki’s face. He stared at her longingly and then leaned over her. They both knew what was coming and soon Tarek began making love to Sanaki, every fiber of his being with filled with complete bliss and ecstasy. It was perfect…she, was perfect.

Mood: In Love <3

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:44 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki loved herself and her own beauty, knowing that she was an exquisite creature. She mostly loved it because she loved getting compliments from Tarek, and loved when he looked at her. Knowing that her beauty made him, and even her children, happy, was all the motivation that she would ever need to continue to put the time she did into beautifying herself. luckily for her, most of it was natural beauty anyways.

soon they were making love, and oh how glorious it was. it was not hard at all for Sanaki to lose track of time, space, location... everything that wasn't Tarek for that matter.
sooner or later though, they finished, and slowly recovered. this was something they took their time in, as it was a gentle and intimate moment.
soon though, they realized that the kids were probably going to get hungry.
"lovee..." she said softly, "should we get dressed and make the kiddies some lunch now?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:44 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek sighed happily, holding Sanaki snuggly against his chest, still panting a little from the sex. He smiled down at her and kissed her on the top of her head. “We probably should sweetie,” he chuckled, “though it would be better for me if you wore nothing but an apron while we prepared lunch.” He said with a mischievous grin as he climbed out of bed and collected their clothes.

He simply put his swimming trunks back on, drying them off with his firebending. He then dried off her bikini and helped her back into it. “Let’s go lovee,” he said helping her out of bed by taking her soft, little hand in his and leading her off to the kitchen. As they walked down the hallway, he grinned devilishly and began rubbing her butt suggestively.

Condition: Perfect

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki smiled, and then blushed a little bit after hearing the comment about the apron. "ummm..."
she knew he had to be kidding given that they were going to be preparing food for the children as well.
after she was back snugly in her bikini (which was pleasantly warm thanks to how Tarek had dried it) she made her way to the kitchen. as she went, Tarek began groping her butt. anyone else, and they'd be bleeding. but if it was her lovee? quite the opposite.
"mm... keep doing that, dear... I'll fix dinner at this rate!" she laughed.

she loved being around Tarek, and even though Katsuo and Kaede were not far away, it made her heart flutter with excitement knowing that they would be face to face again in a few minutes. she could hear their happy giggles as they scampered this way and that across the beach outside.
Condition: Amazing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next