The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:31 am

Tarek Raiden

Katsuo coughed as he accidently swallowed the salty water Kaede splashed at him. “Ugh…” he said loudly, spitting out the vile-tasting water. He was bending over with his hands on his knees as he coughed the water up. Once he recovered, he looked up at Kaede and began giggling, splashing her back again with as much water as he could.

Tarek smiled as the kids played and let out squeals of cute, happy laughter. He nuzzled Sanaki’s head against his chest, “They are sweetie…” he whispered lovingly, and he meant it. Family was the most important thing in Tarek’s life, and nothing made him happier than being on a relaxing holiday with his beautiful wife and adorable children. He let out a long happy sigh, throwing Sanaki a happy glance and a loving kiss on the cheek.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

EXP : 5075
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: None

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

When she noticed her brother coughing and hacking, she was about to run over and ask if he was alright, but instead he sprung back up and began splashing her back. Relieved that he was okay, she retaliated in kind, giggling and running as she splashed, threw a few fireballs, and the occasional mud ball to imitate waterbending and earthbending.

the happy squeals and laughter of their splish-splashing children was music to Sanaki's ears. "they... and you, for that matter... are my whole world." she whispered as she nuzzled her head against his chest. She was a much different woman than she was in her earlier life. After spending a childhood essentially devoid of a loving family, having one of her own made her realize just how important it was to her.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:19 am

Tarek Raiden

Katsuo was having a blast, but then again he always did, no matter what he was doing. He dodged Kaede’s various splashes, fireballs and mudballs and chuckled. Still playing Novai, he stood up and puffed his chest out as he began to deliver his evil monologue. Before he could get very a far, a huge wave lifted him up and threw him onto the beach. Katsuo washed up onto the shore and was lying on his back, motionless. He stayed that way for a few seconds before his arms and legs shot into the air, “Wohoo!”

Tarek smiled broadly and squeezed Sanaki in a loving embrace. His hands cradled her head as it nuzzled against his chest. “I know sweetie, and you and the kids are mine…” he said in a soft, soothing voice. He took a moment to stare into her glazed-golden eyes as his fingers ran through her long, damp hair.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede always liked seeing her brother happy, and it, combined with the fun game they were playing, made her happy, and so she was enjoying herself quite as much, and just as well.
Always the girl with the keen eye, Kaede noticed the wave coming towards her brother, and so she giggled quietly as he began his monologue, not noticing it. she knew that it was not big enough to hurt him, and so she grinned and moved her arms, pretending to waterbend it when it hit him.
she giggled and ran up towards Katsuo, her fist aimed at his face. "You failed to realize the power of Avatar Zulera!" she giggled, "and now you are defeated!"
she jumped back when his limbs shot into the air though, and giggled. "Oh! never mind then!" she ran a few feet away to keep her distance as the fight continued. ^^

Sanaki smiled softly, giggling cutely when squeezed. she lined her face up with his. despite being blind, she was keen at noticing these kinds of details, and she knew that Tarek liked to look into her beautiful glazed eyes. So... she let him. She didn't ever mind being blind... right now, she was the happiest woman in the Fire Nation, and nothing could change that.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:09 am

Tarek Raiden

Katsuo sprang up to give chase to Kaede, he paused for a second to spit out some sea water that he accidently swallowed as a result of the wave, but soon he was right back on Kaede’s heels. He giggled furiously as he shot little fire balls near her feet, not close enough to hurt her of course. “You don’t scare me Zulera!”

Tarek smiled at Sanaki, “You want to go sit down in the shade, sweetie?” he asked softly. Regardless of her answer, Tarek scooped her up, cradling her butt in his hands as he walked her to the umbrellas that he had set up earlier. They would be comfortable in the shade, and still be able to watch the kids.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 1:10 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede was nimble and had the reflexes of her mother. she sprung up each time his fireballs aimed at her feet, and she spun around and splashed Katsuo as she ran back into the waves, gigging and laughing.
"You don't have to fear me!" she laughed, "you just have to BOW TO ME IN DEFEAT!" she giggled and threw a few playful fireballs back at her brother, none aimed directly at him, and none that would hurt should they accidentally hit.

Sanaki nodded softly. I don't mind sun or shade." she whispered. being blind, she could (and liked to) "stare" directly at the sun.
She also didn't mind being lifted by her butt, and so, smiling, she leaned her head against his chest as they relaxed under the umbrellas, enjoying the little squeals and laughter of their children running around on the beach.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:44 am

Tarek Raiden

Katsuo clenched his heart as a little fireball harmlessly collided with his chest. He stumbled around dramatically as he was “dying”. He was so caught up in his act, that he didn’t notice the next large wave quickly approaching. The wave rose higher and higher until it broke right on top of him. He let out an “Oooof!” and soon disappeared under the water, Kaede would have seen a little foot or little arm flail around and pop out of the water as the wave violently washed him up on the shore again. Once the waters retreated back into the sea, Kaede would have seen Katsuo, lying on his back with his tongue out.

Tarek pulled Sanaki close to him as they sat in the shade and nestled her head into his shoulder. He had a good view of the kids, and began describing to Sanaki what they were doing, chuckling as he said it. They were the cutest little things. Tarek held both her hands on his lap, with his right hand over them, while his left hand stroked through her long, jet-black and still damp hair.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede loved the little theatrics that she and Katsuo performed in their game. after Katsuo was hit by the wave and playing dead, Kaede grinned triumphantly.
"I am Avatar Zulera, savior of the world from godmodders!" She declared, leaning slightly on the (metaphoric) 4th wall. she then took her little top off the same way Zulera would, and tossed it on the ground next to her. they were on the beach, so there was no chance she'd lose it. Besides, she was still little, and they were alone except for the family.

Sanaki snuggled happily into his chest, loving the feeling of Tarek's hands through her silky wet hair. She did not need to be facing the kids to see what they were doing, and she giggled when she keenly sensed Kaede take her little top off.
"stupid Avatar," she giggled playfully, "being almost as bad of an example to my children as I am!"
it was all a joke, for they had been over this with Kaede many times. Still, Sanaki loved the way that their little children would play happily together, despite their distinctly different personalities. ^^

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek felt so comfortable sitting with Sanaki and felt so happy watching the kids; he thought that at that moment, nothing in the world could faze him. That was until he spotted Kaede take of her top and throw it on the ground. His eyes widened and he suddenly had a flash of his daughter as a teenager, shaking her ass in some bar, or even worse, turning out like Zulera! He gasped and scrambled up, running over to the kids. “Kaede!” he said worryingly as he picked up her shirt and pulled it back over her tiny little frame. “Where did you learn that!?” he asked with a frown, thinking that if he ever saw Zulera, he would give her a piece of his mind, Avatar or not.

Meanwhile Katsuo peeked up from his supposedly “dead” position, wondering if the game was over or not.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:21 am

xD

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was slightly more familiar with the childrens' games, and knew that what Kaede was doing was solely part of her and Katsuo's little act, and that she had meant absolutely no harm in doing such a thing.

Kaede jumped when she heard Tarek shout her name. Obviously she made no resistance to Tarek helping her put her top back on.
"It was just a game..." she explained, "I thought you knew, daddy? Avatar Zulera always takes her top off."

She thought meeting the Avatar would be cool... but she was sure that mommy and daddy could both kick her butt.
Mood: Slightly confused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:02 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s worried expression didn’t leave his face. “Oh yeah sure, it starts as a game doesn’t it, next thing you know I have to go around dragging you out of bars!.” He mumbled frantically. Of course there was really nothing wrong with what Kaede had done, she was a sweet innocent six year old girl. Tarek’s “Daddy Powers” were just flaring up. “Oh I know about the Avatar! And she is no example for you!” he said as he straightened her top.

Katsuo stood up and looked around, he noticed how daddy was going on and remembered that mommy said to call her if it ever happened again. He walked over to Sanaki with his finger in his nose, “Uh…mommy, daddy is doing that thing again…” he said as he victoriously pulled a booger out of his nose and flicked it away. Sanaki might have also noticed that his pants were puffed up, completely filled with sand. His hair was also covered with clumps of sand and mud.

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:59 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede frowned, lowering her head. "I'm sorry daddy."
She didn't know what she had done wrong, but she felt bad that she was being reprimanded the same way any child usually did.
"daddy?" she asked, "what's a bar?"
she finished adjusting her top as well, making sure it was comfortable. Tarek had sort of rushed it in his little daddy-fit.

Sanaki could tell what was going on before Katsuo arrived, but his presence just verified it. she made to pull his hand from his nose, but he was too quick in flicking the booger away.
"oh, that silly man..." she mumbled to herself, almost chuckling. "well... let's go tell him then, yes?"
she smiled, taking Katsuo's hand and approaching the others.
"lovee...?" she called out, "you're not overreacting again, are you?"

Mood: Caring
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek sighed. “No, no sweetheart, its fine…” He said as he lifted her little chin up, “…Don't worry, you aren't in trouble or anything.”
He smiled and kissed her forehead, to show that he was fine, and that he just over-reacted a little. Her next question threw him off guard though. “Well…um, you see…a bar is a place where…uh, silly people go…so you never have to go there okay?” he said with a nervous smile. "Ever!"

Tarek was tucking some hair behind Kaede’s ears when Sanaki approached. Tarek turned and grinned nervously, with his hand rubbing his neck. “Yeah,” he said standing up and turning towards her, “I did a little,” he chuckled as he walked towards her, pausing to ruffle little Katsuo’s muddy hair. “Sorry sweetie…I just got all worried again is all, you know how it is, but I have handled it and we're all fine now,” he whispered as he leaned forward and kissed Sanaki on the lips.

“You two keep playing, your mother and I will go see if we can rustle up something to eat.” He said as he lightly slapped Katsuo’s back, “and no playing in the ocean when we can’t see you okay?” he continued as he took Sanaki’s hand and began walking towards the house with her.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede nodded, still slightly shaken from the surprise. "okie, daddy." she nodded, "I won't go there... those places sound really weird anyways..." she shrugged.

Sanaki soon came and the situation got sorted. "good, good, lovee... be easy on her. She didn't mean any harm and you know it. They play this game all the time. Just make sure that your fear or anger don't control you... it's the same thing you teach the kids."
She knew that he hadn't been anger, but she recognized his fears. Kaede was a beautiful little girl who would undoubtedly grow into an extremely attractive young woman with time, and that meant... well, it meant a lot of things, and so it was only natural for parents, particularly the father, to get a bit worried about the matter.

Sanaki nodded, patting Kaede's head. "don't run off too far." she told them, "but like your daddy said, we'll be back in a few minutes."
she walked with Tarek back towards the beach house.
"So are we actually going to get something to eat or was that another cover?"
she never knew (but it wasn't like she minded either option, however). But... she was still curious, and so wanted to find out.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed a little at Kaede and squeezed her little body tightly. “I’m glad sweetheart, and Daddy loves you very much, you know that right?” He said happily and kindly, feeling a bit bad that he rattled her a little. Of course he wasn’t mad at his little girl; he was just worrying a little, like any father would.

Tarek peeked at the kids, who had resumed playing, as Sanaki spoke to him and chuckled. “Yes, I know sweetie…I don’t really know what came over me. I just worry, especially for Kaede, although I could have handled that a bit better,” he said with a smile as he pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek, “though you should have seen that bar she was dancing in!” he joked as he walked off with her.

Tarek grinned mischievously at what Sanaki said next. “Maybe…” he said with a big grin as he pinched her butt and chuckled, “…although the poor kids are probably hungry too.”
He pulled her close as they kept walking and soon they were in the house. Tarek grinned and spun her around for a moment, so that her back was against his chest. He placed his hands on her hips and began softly kissing her sensitive neck, teasing her soft skin with his lips and tongue. “The food can wait for a couple of minutes right?” he chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede nodded and smiled. "of course." she replied, "and I love you and mommy too. I love you both THIS MUCH!"
she spread her little arms as far out as they could go, and beamed proudly. Any signs that there might have been that she was shaken had already dissipated, and she was back to her little games with Katsuo.

Sanaki nodded. "just make sure that she understand what the problem is. If you get after her when she's done nothing wrong, it will eventually impact her. and goodness, lovee... I don't want to think about that!"
she laughed either way though, as her last statement was in reference to the bar.

"mmm..." Sanaki sighed comfortably as she leaned against his chest, his hands on her lovely bare hips. All she had on was a pleasantly revealing bathing suit, and she was still slightly slick from the water.
"yeah... they certainly won't starve..." she giggled softly.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek chuckled, scooping Kaede up and kissing her before letting her back down to play. “I love you THIS much sweetheart!” he said, holding his arms apart as she ran off with her brother. He loved Katsuo, Kaede and Sanaki more than anything else in the world, which was mainly the reason he was so overprotective. He watched the kids run off and felt complete and utter bliss well up inside of him.

Standing just inside the doorway of the beach house, Tarek’s hands traced along Sanaki's thighs, just under her bikini, gently and lightly kissing her pale, silky smooth skin with his fingertips. Her neck still tasted slightly salty from the sea water, and her damp hair felt cool and refreshing against his bare chest. He gently and playfully nipped at her right ear before mischievously whispering: “Maybe we could have our dessert, before lunch then?”
He slowly let his hands wrap around her, so that they were holding her stomach from behind. He grinned happily and closed his eyes as his hands explored around her belly, teasing her belly button lightly as his fingers glided over it.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:46 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Kaede giggled happily and soon ran off to play. Times like this reminded Sanaki how much she loved being a mother.

Sanaki closed her eyes, her light frame unable to impact Tarek's much as she leaned against him. she giggled as he nipped her ear than whispered into it. she always enjoyed his touch, and when he ran his hands along her still slightly wet thighs, she let out a small "mmm..."

she smiled. "I am okay with that... the children are still occupied, yes?"
She knew they were, and even then, it was not like they had removed any more clothing yet, so even if they did walk in, they would both probably just make their own unique reactions, and then run back out.

when his fingers started teasing her belly button, she giggled, her stomach rising and falling faster than normal. "hehe... lovee, that tickles..."

Mood: Elated
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled when he felt her stomach begin rising and falling more than usual. “It tickles huh?” he asked as his fingers lightly traced along her skin as he pulled his hands around her belly. He suddenly took her arms and lifted them above her head, before he placed his fingertips on her underarms, pulling them gently down across her sensitive, rarely exposed skin. He then repeated the process. Stroking her silky-smooth skin in only one direction, downwards.

“Sweetie?! The poor kids! What kind of mother puts her own needs ahead of those of her children!” he teased. Of course they were still playing, and probably would be gone for a couple of hours, but Tarek knew that Sanaki was very gullible and he couldn’t pass up on a bit of harmless teasing.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki was confused for a moment as Tarek began to lift her arms up. "Lovee, what are you... ee... hehehe... lovee..." she was trying to keep her voice down, but she was extremely sensitive, which also meant that she was extremely ticklish.
"lovee that tickles..." she said softly, trying to stay in place, her arms still being held over her head, leaving her beautiful underarms exposed.

Sanaki gasped. "lovee! I didn't mean it that way! I promise!"
she felt guilty now, because she had (unknowingly) fallen right into his trap, and now she almsot felt like she had to go out and check on them. "are they going to be okay?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek laughed at how Sanaki reacted, as he purposely touched her in all the places he knew were extra sensitive and ticklish. “It tickles?” he asked in mock suprise, leaning in towards her, his mouth only a few inches away from her ear. “If I wanted to tickle you, I would just do this!” he said as he furiously began tickling her sides. The fact that her hands were up and that she was in a bikini made it easy for him to reach her ribs.

When Sanaki got all worried from his teasing, Tarek chuckled loudly and hugged her tightly. “Sweetie! I was kidding!” he laughed as he kissed her cheeks, thinking that she was very sweet to worry and thinking just how cute she looked as he peppered her cheeks with happy, loving kisses.

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 am

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

"no... n-n-no, loveeeEEEEE!!" she squealed and squirmed as he tickled her, trapped in his grip because he was still holding her arms. it did not help that she was wearing a bikini and therefore most of her sensitive skin was exposed.

when Tarek revealed that he was kidding, she blushed, but giggled again as he peppered her face with kisses. she leaned her head to the side so that he could kiss down her cheek and jawbone too, for she also loved kisses there. ^^
"oh, lovee..." she fake-sighed, why must you so often exploit your poor wifey's gullibility?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek eventually stopped tickling Sanaki, although he was still laughing happily. He loved Sanaki’s contagious laugh, and couldn’t help but laugh along as she squealed, giggled and squirmed around when he tickled her. Despite the fact that the tickling had stopped, he was still holding her tightly against him, her back against his chest. He let go of her arms though, letting them fall softly to the side.

Tarek looked down at his wife’s small delicate frame as he held her happily in his arms. She was the very picture of beauty. He gladly kissed along her cheek and jawbones when she offered them and chuckled. “Awww…I’m sorry sweetie, it’s just that you get so cute when you are all worried.” He said with a smile as he squeezed her tightly and lovingly. "I still love you to bits though." ^^

Back to top Go down
Sanaki
Sanaki

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:24 pm

Sanaki Calameda Zelgius

Sanaki paused to catch her breath, but otherwise was quite content with snuggling against him. her arms fell softly to her sides, and her fingers reached up to hold his wrists gently, and, knowing that he liked when her care feet touched his, she ran her toes against the tops of his feet, alternating from her left and right feet.

"well..." she replied, "I love my little babies... their needs will always be very important to me."
she giggled, but decided not to say anything about her gullibility.
"And I love you to bits too... mmm..." she closed her eyes again, sighing happily.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled as she gently held his wrists and softly ran her toes over the tops of his bare feet, it felt very intimate to him. He slowly pushed her long, jet-black hair over her left shoulder and gently tilted her head to the left as well, revealing her beautiful, soft neck. He wrapped his arms around her stomach and held her tightly as he leaned down and let his lips and tongue pleasure her neck, kissing it romantically and intimately.

Tarek was just about to start pulling off Sanaki’s bathing suit when the door flung open. “Daddy! Mommy! Look what I found!” Katsuo shouted, bolting in holding a massive toad in his little hands. The toad was frantically kicking its long legs and trying to escape Katsuo’s grasp. Tarek quickly recoiled his hands from Sanaki’s bikini and let out a small almost inaudible sigh.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki   A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Tarek and Sanaki
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next