The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corrupt a wish

Go down 
+18
Yumi Ai
Kinalune
Snow Raven
Nia Law
Matsu
Loki
Daichi Takumi
Mikhai
Kanoei
Seishin
Nokomi
Lazuki
Kōjin
Hakota-Zai
Chase
Chinatsu Irion
Novai
Liao
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer
Nation: Fire Nation

Corrupt a wish - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Granted, but now he's so boring that nobody watches Spongebob anymore.

I wish my teachers would stop assigning me group projects. Don't they know I can't work with other people?
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:51 am

Granted. However, owing to them allowing you this, court cases begin demanding they discontinue all group projects everywhere. Due to this, the flimsy nature of the education system's curriculum structure is made apparent. The incompetence of the instructors and teachers becomes clear and the education system collapses. Funnily enough, the US ends up having a higher standard of education AFTER the collapse and everybody lived happily ever after...

Or at least that would have happened if the world hadn't exploded.

I wish they would make an Avengers parody with this as the cast:

PSY
Doug Benson
Patrick Stewart
George Takei
Margaret Cho
Stephen Colbert

Will Farrell

With Christopher Walken
William Shatner
Chuck Norris

and Seth MacFarlane
as Tony Stark
as the Hulk
as Captain America
as Thor
as Black Widow
as Hawkeye

as Loki

as Nick Fury
as Agent Phil Coulson
as Dr. Selvig
as the voice of Jarvis (as Roger from American Dad)
Summary: Loki, desiring world domination, assembles the support of a band of alien midgets riding flying carpets. Meanwhile, the Avengers assemble under the leadership of Nick Fury and set to work trying to stop Loki from stealing the Tesseract to complete his diabolical goal. They assemble at The Flying Ship (not to be confused with the scrapped flying aircraft carrier that was planned but not constructed due to recession. The Flying Ship is a gay bar in San Francisco.) Director Fury and his right hand man, Agent Coulson track down the team. Coulson goes to get the Hulk, who has been hiding in a South American forest near a cannabis plantation. He would have sent Agent Ro Ma-Nobu but she would have ended up just getting wasted with the Hulk, whose powers are supercharged by the use of copious amounts of weed.

Nick Fury, meanwhile, sees to the assembly of the other Avengers. He finds Captain America (Britain, but who cares) in the Shady Acres Retirement Home (the reports of his several decade long sojourn as a 'Cap-sickle' are greatly exaggerated) and he managed to pick up Thor on his way back through Chicago where the God of Thunder(-Holes) was acting as grand marshal of the Gay Pride Parade.

When Loki kidnaps Hawkeye while he's having his glasses professionally cleaned in preparation for his show (Weeknights, 11:30/10:30c on Comedy Central), the Avengers have to come together to save him. Before they can, however, he appears ON his show and convinces his viewers to try and kill the Avengers, having been brainwashed by Loki. Just as they are most desperate, however, Tony Stark arrives and saves the day, winning the crazed mob over with a round of Wrentham Style! (yes, IN the suit. Built in fireworks display launchers.)

After saving Hawkeye, the Avengers manage to track down Loki, now joined by his midget army from Pandora, and they throw down with an old fashioned dance-off in the middle of New York City. While Loki starts off strong, he's shaken when the Hulk, stoned out of his mind, laughs at his carefully crafted breakdance solo. While Loki is weakened, the whole team comes together and epicly defeats Loki with perfectly executed group flashdance of Wrentham Style!, led, of course, by Tony Stark. When Loki tries to throw in a bit of beat-boxing to one-up the Avengers, Dr. Selvig comes out of nowhere and kicks him in the face. It is only then that Selvig reveals that his doctorate was not in physics, but in kicking ass and not giving a shit about names...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Saiko
Saiko

EXP : 450

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Granted, but the show gets cancelled in a week.

I wish I could breathe underwater.
Back to top Go down
Toka Pathyer
Toka Pathyer

EXP : 357

Character Description
Position: Vigilante/Spy
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 pm

Granted, but only in rapids.

I wish I could walk on water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt a wish   Corrupt a wish - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Corrupt a wish
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: General :: Off-topic :: Gamezone-
Jump to: