The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Air [Mature]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:28 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

her eyes widened at seeing him in the state he was in. "I'm no medical expert, but you... well, you kinda look terrible, to put it lightly. what did you do, exactly?"
she was mostly focused on his bleeding hand.

she sat down next to him. "you... you don't seem right--well, don't seem like your normal self. are you okay? what's on your mind? am I asking too many questions?"
she realized that she thought she was, and so changed her approach.

"yeah. um... shutting up now." she looked him in the eye for a split second before looking down at her own lap and her bare feet.
Mood: Curious
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

"Please, d--." he began harshly, barely managing to cut himself off. He closed his eyes briefly, breathing deeply. When he spoke again, his voice was much calmer and softer. "I-I'm sorry."

He genuinely was. He had watched her take her seat on the bed, feeling an inexplicable aggravation surge violently through him at her words. They almost escaped him. In fact, they partially did. He turned way from her and stuck his hand into a nearby basin filled with water, healing his slashed knuckles in an instant. After toweling his hands off, he leaned on the edges of the basin, his back to her.

"I don't know if it's a good idea for you to be here right now..." he said slowly after a moment's silence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:43 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"please..." she sighed. "d-don..."
then she realized that she didn't know if his intes were good or bad, bad or good. Thus, she trailed off for a moment. "what's wrong? I didn't mean to... whatever it was."

she had never truly had a friend that had been this close before, and she wanted to cling to it. she had to find out the problem, she just had to.
she looked him in the eyes. she was not afraid of him turning dangerous, but it did worry her to see him acting so... erratically.
Mood: Confused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am

Kano looked over his shoulder briefly, meeting her gaze. Part of him, the part he could not control, wanted to scream at her to leave. But the better part understood her determination, her need to help. It was something they shared in common. At least, when he had control of himself and his mind in full. He turned back to the basin, looking down at his own rippling reflection.

The weakling, again... he thought.

"You remember how I told you that Six Rings technique saps the user's chakras?" he said, turning around so that he was facing her. "Well, it does more than that. The Twelve Soul Strikes of Aowaka, they're called, the ultimate techniques. The Water Tribes used to believe that the soul was the source of bending power as well as our very emotions. There was a reason for this. Techniques like the Twelve Soul Strikes were not uncommon in those days. But they were taxing. Using them sapped the spiritual energy of the body... and threw the emotions into chaos. This gave rise to the beliefs regarding the soul.

"I'm... suffering from what is called the Deep Withdrawal. It is a complete and total imbalance of the emotional state of a bender that has used a soul strike. While temporary, it can be... very dangerous. Men stronger and more powerful than I have succumbed to it and done terrible things..."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

She looked at him confidently. "I may not know the effects or how long it takes, but I am going to help you." she insisted, "I am not afraid to defend myself against you should you turn on me, but I have no intention of using lethal force. While I was trained as a warrior, I am not a killer. I only resort to such things when no other option is open to me."

she sighed. "but... isn't there... there has to be some way to restore it, right? Surely there is more than just trying to wait it out or whatever it is you're supposed to do."

she looked back into his eyes, with a similar determination she used against the likes of enemies and such. she had not viewed Kano as an enemy in this case--simply, she wanted him to know that she was going to stick around, as she was not afraid.
Mood: Confused
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:18 am

"I appreciate your determination." he said slowly, a single, wry chuckle splitting his words. "But this is an ill I have to wait out. There's nothing else for it. I have to rest and allow my chakras to restore themselves naturally."

He picked up his kimono and folded it as he spoke, setting it on a pile consisting of his jacket, parka, and his night shirt sat atop a small wooden stool. His boots were sat next to the stool, most of his other belongings, including his flute and dagger tucked into them. When it came to his room, he needed an organized space. That was a tendency that even the Withdrawal couldn't overcome. As he straightened up, he looked looked at the small tapestry hung on the wall.

"Besides..." he said finally, burying his face in one palm as the thought tortured him. "There are ways of hurting people without resorting to violence. The Withdrawal is an ailment of the emotional balance. I could... I could say something I deeply regret without any ability to stop myself. I just... don't want you to get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:23 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

She was persistent and unfazed. "I was born in war, and raised in war. I've lost too many things to let myself become too concerned with them. I admit that while I may be fearless, I do have my own worries and concerns, but I have trained myself to let go of them. I cannot simply abandon a friend in need, even if there is nothing I can do. I could never leave a mortally wounded brother or sister on the field. I remained with them to their last breath. If this is something that you have to wait out, then I will wait it out with you."

She was determined not to let him win--or perhaps, more appropriately, she was determined not to let his Withdrawal win. "if I get hurt," she continued, "I will rebound, as I always have. If I allowed myself to dwell too much, I would weigh myself down and accomplish little. I'm going to stick around--I'll be here for you."
Mood: Determined
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:51 am

Kano sighed. If she was this determined, who was he to stop her? He could tell she wouldn't be swayed, in any case. Moved back over to the basin and collected some water from within, bringing a healing hand up to the bruise on his chest. Within a few minutes, the dark print on his chest had vanished.

Drying his hands once more, he turned back and climbed into bed, lowering himself into a cross-legged sit with his back facing the wall. Meditation was essential for beginning the recovery process. He gave Xi a weak sort of smile before closing his eyes and trying to clear his mind.

Again and again, he found himself starting from a terror of a dream after nodding off in the middle of his meditation. Recovery from the Withdrawal was rough to say the least. Every great fear his deepest mind harbored came forth in a terrifying torrent. It wasn't long before he found he was awakening drenched in cold sweat and uttering a cry of terror. After the sixth or seventh time, he gave up.

"It won't stop!" he said, cradling his head in his hands as he sat, hunched over on the edge of the bed. "It just won't stop!"
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:55 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi calmly stood near him as a sentinel, remaining still and not moving. her gloved hands were both locked together , her fingers intertwining, and her bare feet did not slide an inch. she observed him attempt to meditate, and how he nodded off, jolted awake, and repeated the process.

After 6 or 7 tries and failures, however, she had to do something. when he opened his eyes again, Xilingshi was kneeling in front of him, keeping her distance, but close enough that she could reach out. she put one of her gloved hands on his shoulder, wanting to look him in the eyes. she attempted with her hands to reach out and take his hands. she had done this old trick with her warriors every now and again to give them solace. she figured that people by nature could not be too different, and so maybe--hopefully--it could also bring Kano some bit of solace.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 am

Calm. he thought, his better self drowning out all the other thoughts in his mind. Find your calm.

He tried desperately to calm himself, to set all other thoughts out of his mind. But it was illusive. His efforts were as his trying to shout over a thousand screaming warriors and be heard. He had only experienced the Withdrawal a handful of times. And then as now, he felt sure this was what it was like to loose one's mind. Though he knew he would whether the storm, he could not help but feel the fear in every fiber of his being.

And yet, there was a light in this darkness he had never known before. A warm touch to his shoulder, a grasp of his hand. They had never been there before. He felt the madness of the Withdrawal ebb, his thoughts clear, if only just. It was like a powerful anchor in this darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Like any good warrior, Xilingshi was observant. She noticed the difference when she set her hand on his shoulder. perhaps if that calmed him a little bit, she could find something to calm him more. he took his other hand, gently holding his hands in hers. she softly swung them back and forth--just slightly, as if to remind him that she was there. she had noticed a difference when she initially made the move, and she wanted to see if she could improve on it...

...besides, she liked it too. she didn't really have any well-thought-out words of comfort, which she regretted, but alas, some things went her way, while others did not. she looked into his eyes, regardless of if they were closed or not, hoping to notice any change. she was not going anywhere.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:20 am

The world seemed to swim back into sharp focus. The swirling, dark clouds of his own dark fears seemed to wisp away into nothingness and he found himself looking down into his own hands, grasped gently in Xi's. She was moving them back and forth ever so slightly. It was strangely soothing. He looked up at her slowly.

"W-what are you doing?" he said weakly, his mind foggy at best.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"you seemed so calm," she replied, still softly swinging her hands. "if you... err, if you want me to stop, I can stop."

truthfully she didn't want to. she leaned her face in slightly closer, trying to keep again from shying away from eye contact.
originally she thought she was just doing it to help him, but at the same time, why was she here? why was she helping him? because he was a friend. She didn't help every stranger she met, because she lacked the capabilities--she was just one woman. but in the case of a friend... well, that was different.

she rolled her hands so that they were suddenly inside of his. the two buckles on each arm that held the armored parts of her gloves in place, were still attached, but apart from the feel of the leather and metal, there were her fingertips, which were unusually warm and inviting. he he let go of her hands, she would take a different approach. if not... well, she'd find out.
Mood: Concerned
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 am

Kano kept her gaze. He didn't know what this was. He was... lost, to say the least. And yet, she was a comfort and a warmth that he'd not known in his life. He didn't even know how to describe it to himself. All he knew was that his fingers wouldn't let go no matter how much he willed them to. His gaze wouldn't budge no matter how much he commanded it to. His breath was calm yet his heart beat wildly as they stared into each other's eyes.

And then, suddenly, he found he was kissing her. All thought of the Withdrawal bled from his mind and he was simply there, with her, his light in the dark. Yet this moment, so glorious in his mind faded and he came back to his senses.

"I-I'm sorry!" he said quickly, pulling away from his, ripping his hands away from hers. "I-I didn't mean t-to--!"
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Her plan seemed to be working exactly how she wanted it to. he seemed more calm... more at ease. she wasn't looking for anything else, but it seemed that something else was coming regardless of what she did or didn't want.

then suddenly, her lips fond that another pair of lips were meeting them. she saw no harm in it at first, having done something similar when they had first met. then he pulled back, and she suddenly realized what it could imply...
...but that wasn't so bad. she kinda liked it.

okay, she really liked it. but what would it imply? those sorts of things. But no, she had to keep him stable. she took his hands again, flipping them back into his.
"it's fine," she whispered, leaning forward. she wasn't ready to admit that she liked it just yet, but she didn't mind it if that's what it took. her personal enjoyment of it was just an added bonus.
Mood: Concerned
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am

"It's fine." she whispered, leaning forward.

Kano couldn't help himself. He raised a hand to her face, gently caressing he cheek as they shared another kiss. It was... wonderful. The whole world seemed to vanish around them and all there was were the two of them. Their tongues intertwined, and the bliss of the moment carried itself on for an eternity or a fraction of a second. Kano didn't really know which. He didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

It wasn't exactly hard for Xilingshi to forget that she was in fact, a woman. she never had trouble remembering that she was female, but there was a difference. Here she was being treated like a woman, instead of like a warrior that she was used to being treated as. While she was in fact, both, she still wasn't used to the two intermingling.

and yet it wasn't a bad thing. she had no reason to fight it because she was enjoying it, quite liking the dance their mouths had. her own hands stopped somewhere near his upper back, but she wasn't really doing anything with them. it was just a matter of also getting lost in the moment.
Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:15 am

Their kiss came to a close and they separated, though only just. They were still very much in one another's arms. Kano's hand was still caressing her cheek while the other rested on her shoulder. He had to admit, it was pleasant, the way her hands played at his shoulder-blades. He met her gaze again, feeling an incredible, powerful sensation filling his chest. It was unlike anything he'd ever felt toward anyone before. And he knew what he had to say...

"I was wrong." he said softly. "I should have known what it was before, back at the fountain. I should have been able to tell you, but I just couldn't. Xi... I love you. I love you so much. I don't even know how I didn't know before..."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

The airbender warrior was slightly caught off-guard by his remarks, but at the same time, was partially lost in his gaze anyways.
was that how he really felt for her? more importantly, did she feel the same way for him? She certainly didn't dislike him or lack interest... but... well, maybe that's what it was and she just didn't know it.

"I..." she replied, "I love you too."
she wasn't sure of it, but it sounded right. it made the most sense. she had no idea what it was like, and so perhaps the fact that her current feelings were foreign... meant that this was what they were. she liked the sound of it, anyways. it made her feel better about remembering the incident at the beach earlier. reminding herself that she was a woman was now on her mind again... almost as if she hoped he would help remind her some more.
Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 am

Kano felt himself blush lightly, but it didn't phase him. He leaned in again and kissed her. It was nothing compared to the one they had just shared, but it felt incredible nonetheless. It was brief and when they separated, they locked eyes once more.

Kano's fingers slowly passed over her cheek and down along her neck, sliding underneath the collar of her shirt. His other hand undid the small knot fastening the shirt, letting it fall open. He had no idea what she would do. All he knew was that he wanted to know more about her with every fiber of his being. If she refused him, he'd respect that. But as he looked deep into her eyes, he hoped she wouldn't. The next move... was hers.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Similar to many moves, it surprised Xilingshi for a brief moment, but her gaze didn't break. she shook her shoulders as if to shake her shirt off, although it remained on. This was more or less her sign of approval, because for some reason, opening her mouth didn't seem like the right thing to do at the moment. she leaned her head back for a moment before heaving a relaxed sigh. she shrugged (or perhaps shook) her shoulders again, her hands at her sides so that they would be able to slide out her sleeves, if he decided to continue. Now it was figuring out of her nonverbal language was good enough.
Mood: Interested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 am

Kano watched her movements carefully. When she began moving her shoulders, he took that as a sign to continue. She didn't seem the type to remain silent if she objected. He passed his hands over her shoulders slowly, her soft skin like silk under his fingers. As her shirt slid off her shoulders, her torso was revealed, bare in every way save the bandages wrapped around her chest as a bra.

He let one of his hands drift down off her shoulder onto her chest, stopping just above her wrapped breast. He could feel her heart beating through her chest, quick as his own in it's pace. Save for the bandages, they were on equal footing now with their garb. Yet still, though she offered no objection, he did not dare move on without her signal.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:19 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she arched her back when he touched her skin that was not so commonly exposed. similar to before, she did not say anything which meant she did not object. she threw her head back, her own still-gloved hands reaching up and trying (and failing, though this was most likely due to a lack of effort) to undo her hair.
she gave him a nod, her eyes still closed, as an indicator that he was welcome to continue. Breasts were just... breasts. half the world had 'em.

as for her gloves, she had no qualms with taking them off or keeping them on--they just seemed to be in neither of their interests at the moment.
Mood: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

Kano's mouth twitched with a slight smile. He honestly couldn't believe this situation, but it was like riding a great wave in a storm. Once you were upon it, there was no going back. So long as she was willing to let him continue, he would. Carefully, he pulled the loose end of her wrap from the lower layer it was tucked into and began to unwrap the bandages. He took care as he went not to roughly pull or otherwise stress the bandage. It would undoubtedly be uncomfortable for her if he did.

Around and around, he passed the wad of bandages from one hand to the next. Before long, the skin beneath began to show through. And as the bandages were finally completely removed, her breasts were exposed. Kano admired them momentarily before bring his gaze back up to meet hers again. Gently, he cupped one of her breasts in his hand. It was incredibly soft, yet it had a strangely satisfying weight to it. It wasn't the first time he'd laid eyes on breasts. However, he'd never been in a position to touch any before. He hadn't realized they'd be... like this.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:03 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

as he undid her wrappings, Xilingshi finally undid her hair, shaking it down her back. it almost went to her butt when it wasn't done up, and it fell in brown waves. her heartbeat swiftened momentarily as his motions led to exposing her breasts, but she was not nervous--it was just a new scenario for her.

once it was off, and his hand touched and cupped one of her breaths, she very briefly tensed up, only to relax again. She would let him clearly know if he was doing something she didn't like. however, this was not one of those times.
Mood: Comfortable
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Air [Mature]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next