The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Air [Mature]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:59 am

Kano smiled. He held her hand in his briefly and then turned away. He hated having to say what he was about to say. He could sense he utter dislike, hate even of the Fire Nation. He understood it in full. However, there was a wisdom his grandfather had taught him since before he could speak. It was a wisdom he was devoted to living --

Forgive your enemies, Kano. his grandfather, Hakano had said. Forgive them not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.

He didn't know how far Xi's feelings in the matter extended. And he hated to test their boundaries. However, there was little choice in it for him.

"I... can't hate the Fire Nation." he said slowly, looking back around at her. Though he turned his head in her general direction, he couldn't meet her eye. "You see, I've seen what they are capable of beyond war. That fact alone tells me they do not live to conquer. I've seen them weave beautiful tapestries and compose magnificent music. When I said I didn't want that destruction to happen to anyone, that included the Fire Nation. For all the evil deeds that they may be guilty of, it doesn't mean they deserve to forever be in our enmity..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:07 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi listened attentively, knowing that she needed to swallow her pride.

"I know... I know," she sighed, "I suppose the wounds haven't healed yet. I do not believe that each of them should die. there are civillians just like there are here... there are soldiers that are following orders only because they have to, that sort of thing... it's just... well..."

she sighed again. "I respect your position, actually. it's rational. I... I tend to forget that more than I like to admit. th-thanks... thank you for reminding me that they're not all like the monsters who showed their faces here."
Mood: Excited
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:58 am

"One day, this will all pass and the Earth Kingdom, the Water Tribes, the Air Nomads, and the Fire Nation will be at peace again." Kano said, casting her a warm and friendly smile. "Until then, we just have to hope and work for the best."

Kano turned and walked over to the nearest fountain. He ran a few fingers under the stream of water flowing from it. The water was cool and clear. It was perfect. He figured it came up from a spring somewhere beyond the rock face, much like the aquifer he had pulled water from earlier. He bent a few marble-sized beads of water from the fountain and began to absentmindedly play with them using one hand to juggle the orbs between his fingers. It was something of an old habit of his, playing with water whenever there was a particularly hopeless situation on his mind. He sat down on the fountain's rim.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:10 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"I long for that day," Xilingshi smiled, "but you are right. thanks for hearing me out... and for helping me understand reason. I definitely want to do this again, if you're okay with it. maybe we could go to a place you know of, then one I know of, then one you know of then--well... you know, if you're interested in that sort of thing or whatnot."

she had started rambling, so she cut herself short.
Mood: Calm
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:49 am

"I'd like that." Kano said, smiling. He'd enjoyed this more than he could have anticipated. The tour, the view... even the discussion. All had been quite enjoyable. He didn't mind the thought of repeating it one bit. In fact... he rather looked forward to it.

~~ A Few Days Later ~~
"OOOOHHHH, YEAH!" Kano roared, beaming as the wave he'd conjured threw him about ten feet into the air and caught him again. Now this was surfing. It reminded him of times spent on Kyoshi Island with his family. There was no point in surfing if you couldn't take the furs off and get some sun. Up north, wearing just a bathing suit was something of a death wish. Even with his whole ensemble, the north was harsh.

He rode the swell for another couple dozen yards before letting it fade back into the cove's crystal clear blue waters. He glided back to shore on his icy surfboard and then bent it back into liquid before heading back to where Xi was sunbathing. He took care to bend the water out of his fundoshi. When these things were wet, they tended to... cling. Bone dry, at least where his swimsuit was concerned, he settled down on the towel spread out over the ground next to Xi's and laid back.

"This is what I'm talking about." he said, breathing deeply. In another life, he'd have gladly done this all day long, every day for the rest of his life. Hang out on a great beach with friends and waterbend from dawn til dusk.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:57 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi was entranced by the scenery when they first got there. She could swim; she just wasn't exactly used to showing off her body in a bathing suit, which given the lack of such a thing in Air nomad Fashion, was Fire Nation in design, ironically. Given the proximity to the Fire Nation and the Equator, covering up at a beach was silly.

It showed off her body, most notably, providing a contrast for the blue arrow tattoos that ran across her body. She was certainly not hard on the eyes--like any good warrior, she was nice and fit. And with her hair down and without her warpaint (or clothes) on, she looked almost like a different woman.

she enjoyed the sun's rays though as she bathed in them while Kano surfed out in the water. the serenity of this place was quite appealing.
"I must admit," she nodded, "I can't complain. this is a different kind of beautiful, and it's definitely not one to take for granted. th-thank you for showing me this place."
Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:16 am

"The water belongs to everybody." Kano said, smiling contentedly, his eyes closed as he lay, cross-legged on his towel. "As does the sky. You shared the sky with me. Only fair I share the water with you."

He stole a peek at her. She couldn't have looked more different from the girl he'd met just a few short days ago on the Platypus-bear Pagoda. Her hair flowed in a silky sheet, let loose for comfort. She'd left her robes and her warpaint back at the temple. Now she was sporting a two-piece that really did her justice. While Kano usually wasn't shallow enough to focus on someone's physique... but she had a good one. He may have been one to carefully measure most of his actions, but he wasn't dead. The overall effect of her was a little... intoxicating. It was a side of her he liked.

"So," he said, shutting his eyes again and trying to put all that aside. He wasn't about to give into some base instinct like an animal just because a woman was showing a little more skin than usual. "Wanna give it a try?"
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:25 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi turned to him. "Wate -surfing? I dunno, I..."
she paused. well, he had flown with her, and he had a point. the water, the earth, the air... it did not belong to any one person or group of people. it belonged to everyone.

"sure." she replied, "I'm not gonna fall off, am I?"
looking at him, she probably assumed that he was thinking similar thoughts about her as she was about him. there was that thing about bathing suits that tended to have that effect on people. but, she was not about to be consumed by it the tranquility and the friendly blaze of heat from the sun made it lovely weather for this beach trip, and so she was determined to enjoy it.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:13 am

"All depends." Kano shrugged slightly, smiling a mischievous sort of smile as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. "How's your balance?"

Balancing for two. That was a trick he'd learned awhile ago. His sister loved to surf, but she was no waterbender. He usually ended up taking her with him whenever he went unless his father was feeling particularly adventurous that day. He was confident that he could keep it together. While Xi was most definitely larger than his five year old sister, it really didn't matter. Mammoth waves didn't care how heavy you were. Their favorite pass-times included obliterating seaside villages and tossing ten-ton boulders like they were jewellery boxes.

Giving her strict instructions to hold on tight, Kano summoned a new surfboard and stepped on with Xi. Within moments, they were floating out in the middle of the water, Kano moving the icy board with his bending. Before long, they were riding a twenty foot swell. The wind rushing through their hair, they rode the wave of bent water all the way around the cove. It was an exhilarating ride. But as it wound down, Kano decided to introduce her to something few waterbenders ever bothered to see and even fewer non-waterbenders managed to lay eyes on.

"Hold on!" he said, redirecting the wave toward a particularly dark spot in the water, a tell-tale sign of a deep underwater gorge. As they drifted overhead the spot, he let the wave fall out from under them. As it did so, they fell rapidly with it. Once they fell within a few feet of the water's surface, he straightened out into a dive and with a sweep of his hands opened a great gap in the water.

Down and down they fell until Kano summoned a stream of water to grasp them and save them from their fall. The stream set them gently on the ocean floor and Kano brought a great bubble of water around them, freezing it solid to keep the water back. He took special care with the icy shield against the water's weight to make it as crystal clear as glass. Bending all the water which remained in the sand beneath their feet, he added it to the wall and took a seat on a smooth sort of rock.

"So?" he said, smiling, gesturing around at the vibrant schools of fich darting past, the majestic sharks, even a pair of Killer Whale-hounds. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:01 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

The warriormay have been heavier than the Water Chief's sister, but she was light on her feet and extremely nimble, as would be expected from any airbender. despite her bare feet against a not-very-traction-filled board, Xilingshi was able to keep her balance. with her bathing suit, her free-flowing hair, and her balance, she could play the surfer part fairly easily. but in reality, she was no such thing. she belonged in the skies.

She held on when instructed to do so, a bit nervous from what was going on, mostly because it was something she had never seen done before. she wasn't afraid--just a bit weirded out at first.
then they hit the ocean floor. well, this was a pretty sight... maybe a bit too pretty, given that for some of those larger ocean creatures, she'd be a tasty meal. for a moment she suddenly felt exposed given that she was almost naked, as was the case when in a bathing suit, but perhaps she was overthinking the moment. he wasn't about to let them get eaten--surely he had perfected the tactic enough to know how it worked.
she believed that wholeheartedly after she truly stopped to take in the view. it was... well, breathtaking. she sat down on the rock beside him, her fingertips resting on the arrow-lines on her thighs.
"it's..." she exclaimed, turning to him with her face lit up, "it's amazing! I... I've never seen anything like it!"
Mood: Amazed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:16 pm

Kano smiled at her.

"In the north, the ocean is too deep to do this." he said, looking around at the life teeming in these depths. The light of the noon-day's sun fell in shafts through the water, showering the depths with a beautiful blue light that seemed to shimmer. It was amazingly bright, considering how much ocean it had to get through first. "And on top of that, the beasts of the ocean depths in the north put even creatures like the unagi to shame. This... this is the most primordial place in the world, the ocean."

He spotted a tiny flash in the water and hopped up, watching the little shadow of a figure swim through the water toward their dome of ice. He slowly approached the ice wall, moving his hands in a gentle fluid motion. He knew this fish well. It would follow the water's flow. He drew it in through the icy barrier, bending a small opening in the ice to let the fish through and then sealed it again. He bent the water containing the fish into a sphere and made it float before him as he went back over to Xi with it.

It was a beautiful little creature, to say the least. It darted around inside the water orb effortlessly, completely unconcerned with it's situation. It's scales were silver, lined on the edges with vibrant blue shades. A pattern of blue marks was scattered across it's body in elegant, flowing patterns. Every time it took one of it's razor sharp turns, it's entire body flashed with the most incredible rainbow of colors.

"Take a look at this." he said, looking down at the fish. "It's called a Tribe Fish. The Water Tribes consider them to be sacred. They are supposed to be a sign of good luck. Well... unless you accidentally eat one. Then you're cursed forever. But you'll be dead, so it doesn't really matter. These things are poisonous enough to kill a dozen polar-bear dogs."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:13 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi chuckled. "the rocky landscape leads to pretty shallow waters around this island," she pointed out, "and some nice beaches. I..." she shuddered, "well, given your descriptions, I don't think submerging myself in a Northern Ocean is a good idea." she chuckled.
"This, however," she noted, "this is beautiful. thank you for showing it to me."

Kano may not have noticed it, but Xilingshi's eyes were following the little fish in the ball of water, as if in a trance. her face moved with the ball, her eyes locked onto the fish. she looked rather amused, and an interested smile appeared on her face. It showed off a bit more of her feminine side. she didn't make these types of expressions very often.

she chuckled at his remarks. "I may not be a vegetarian, but I know when not to eat something beautiful. even if it wasn't poisonous, or even without the charm and cultural significance your tribe puts on it, I would still not eat it. 'tis a beautiful thing, if I say so myself.

she had to admit that he was certainly not hard on the eyes either. seeing folks (including herself) in bathing suits was something that took her fancy, and she was sure she wasn't alone. she didn't say anything, but she was thinking it.

Mood: Amazed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:40 am

Kano watched the little fish swim around inside the orb of water. It reminded him of home. However, it was time that he let the little creature get back to it's home. He conducted roughly the same bending he had to bring the fish in to release it again, though in reverse. Soon it had darted away and out of sight, glinting in the distance once or twice.

~~~~~
The two of them enjoyed their icy aquarium for some time longer before deciding it was time to head back. Kano bent the water around them and they literally walked across the ocean floor all the way to the beach. It was a pretty fun journey, all things considered. Now, on their way back to the temple, they were sharing stories of fights they'd had. Kano's turn had come up and he had decided upon the fight with Zulera. It was quite a tale.

"So then I pretty much dove through the entire building and out the front stairs." he said, chuckling as he walked along beside Xi. He had his towel wrapped around his waist. It fell almost all the way to his ankles. Every step he took had the ends of the damp fabric tapping his legs. He kind of felt like he was in a dress, but he didn't really care. His mind was on other things.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi made many picturesque memories that afternoon, mentally ingraining them in her mind. she knew her memories would not do them justice, but it was a good effort. he watched him return the little fish to the water as well, smiling softly.

Xi's towel was wrapped higher up her body, just over her breasts, and so much of her legs was still visible. she felt like she was wearing a short skirt similar to those some Fire Nation girls wore. it didn't bother her considering that a moment ago she had basically been naked. it was just some of her thoughts.

ater Xi had shared her story of another fight she had had at Omashu at the side of the Earth Kingdom, Kano began sharing his story of his spar with the Avatar. Xilingshi listened with interest.
"impressive!" she approved, "I want to see that. I've seen an earthbender do that once, but he just dove through the wall and landed on his face. "so who won the fight?" this question was a bit more rhetorical, and more of an indicator for him to go ahead and continue his tale.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:25 am

Kano laughed. He got a sudden mental image of Old Man Chu, the resident earthbender and handyman at the Aowaka School, jumping through a stone wall and landing on his face. He was a kind old man, but there was no denying the hilarity of that image. Knowing Chu as he did, he was sure even the old man himself would have a laugh at the thought.

"Reminds me of this time this kid my father was teaching tried to perform the water whip." he said, rubbing the back of his head absentmindedly with a smile. "To this day, I have no idea how he did it, but he ended up frozen to the roof."

"Well, well!" said a voice suddenly, making both of them look around. There was someone walking along the road toward them with a broad grin. "Look at you two!"

"Gen?" Kano said, stopping dead. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Gen Zhou
Staff Moderator
Gen Zhou

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Chief Strategist, FN
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:31 am

"Well, I was on my way to the beach for a relaxing walk along the shore." Gen said, masking his smile. "I see I wasn't the only one who had the idea."

"I-it was a nice day!" Kano said. His voice sounded much more defensive than he had intended it to be.

"There's nothing wrong with it." Gen said, folding his arms. "I'm glad the two of you are getting to enjoy one another's company more. Hm. Now that I get a good look at the two of you together..." he looked between them, stroking his beard thoughtfully. "You make quite the little couple, don't you?"

Kano's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and his cheeks flushed so red that he his natural tan color was just about drowned out entirely.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:11 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi actually laughed. hers was a pleasant giggle. "that... oh spirits, I wish I could have seen that too. you can't really freeze yourself to a roof with airbending, obviously..."

she went silent when Gen returned. she had only ever presented herself to him in her warrior garb, and here she was now in a bathing suit and a towel, showing off most of her legs in the process. then Gen Zhou had to make a witty quip about them... being together!?!

damage control, damage control! well, there was not much she could do. her eyes widened, and she went so red that it probably would have concealed her warpaint if she had had it on.
"We're not--um... we didn't... we're... we... we're not in a rela..."
she stammered, and then murmuered to Kano.

"...are we?"
Mood: Awkward
Link:

Back to top Go down
Gen Zhou
Staff Moderator
Gen Zhou

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Chief Strategist, FN
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:06 pm

Gen found the whole situation highly amusing. It seemed he hadn't been too far off the mark when he convinced Kano, or rather tricked him into meeting Xilingshi. They did make a fine couple. However, he felt now that he needed to save Kano from what was surely going to be a devastatingly foolish and uncertain answer. Young men did not respond well to such questions on short notice...

"Oh, come now, Xi," Gen said, smiling kindly. "No need to put him on the spot. It was a simple observation. I'm sure you're famous friends."

He walked past them serenely, his arms held behind his back. It was time this old man let the young ones get back to their affairs. He kept a sharp ear on their conversation for as long as he was in shot of them. But he dared say that they weren't simple friends... or at least wouldn't be much longer.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:42 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi sputtered and babbled a bunch of incomprehensible nonsense. she had so many things she wanted to say but couldn't, out of... well, she wasn't sure what was stopping her, but she felt like she was choking when she tried to talk, so she kept her mouth closed and instead just turned red--not like she had a real choice in that either.

she waited till Gen was out of hearing range. it would have also helped if the two of them were not so scantily dressed, but that would be taken care of soon.
"err.... sorry if I... well, put you on the spot, or what he said," she apologized, "I didn't mean to... I just... well... err..." she trailed off into mumbling again.
Mood: Embarrassed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:51 am

Kano's eyes followed Gen as he moved past. He was as stiff as a board. He didn't even dare turn his head. What would he say if he met Xi's eye when he did? The truth was he didn't have a clue at that moment how to quantify how he felt for her. He knew he liked her. He knew she was pretty when she wasn't hiding behind face paint and a stony face... Well... she was pretty then too, if he was honest with himself.

His mind worked a mile a minute, but it didn't seem to be accomplishing anything. He was utterly vexed here and he didn't like feeling this out of it. He was frustrated with himself for not knowing what to do. Surely almost twenty years of life prepared you for situations like these more than this?!

Once Gen was out of earshot, he chanced a glance over at Xi. She'd made her unnecessary apologies and drifted off into mumblings by the time he did this, but he still didn't have a clue what to say back. What his mouth settled on, his mind cursed it for.

"T-thank you."

In point of fact, even half his mouth struggled to keep that from escaping...
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:17 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"y-you're welcome." she hesitated, but able to let the words escape her lips. she didn't really know what else to do, at first, and so she formulated a strategy.

"umm..." she stuttered, "let's meet back here... get dressed and stuff, give us some time to cool off--err, unwi--umm... get over our rednesss? I dunno what to cal it." she buried her face in her hands. "but you know... just take a few breaths, get dressed..., then meet back here or something? sound good?"

she really hoped it did. she sounded like such an idiot as things stood.
Mood: Embarrassed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:28 am

"Sounds great." Kano said, smiling weakly. He couldn't help but turn his head away from her as he said it.

~~~~~
Kano stared blankly into his own eyes in the mirror as he absentmindedly wrapped a new fundoshi around his waist. It had taken them ten awkward minutes to get back to the temple, where they parted ways with the intention to meet each other in fifteen minutes at the Fountain of New Hopes, the fountain restored shortly after the Air Nomads had returned to the temple which had been all but destroyed, along with the pagoda it was part of, by Azula of the Fire Nation and the assassin known as "Combustion Man" almost one-hundred years ago.

He pulled on his pants, his socks, and his boots just as absentmindedly after he'd finished wrapping his fresh underwear. He'd decided that he preferred not to wear his jacket right now, so it lay untouched on his bed, it's beautiful patterns catching the light shining through the window. He'd instead pulled on his kimono undershirt and tied it with his grandmother's sash at the waist. It had been quite some time since he'd worn long sleeves that weren't lined with fur. When all was arranged comfortably, he headed out and down through the temple to the fountain.

All the while, he pondered what he might say once they were in each others company again. He felt her question deserved an answer. He needed to give her an answer. But what was he going to say? No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't think of any answer except...

He steeped out onto the terrace on which the Fountain of New Hopes stood and looked around. Xi was nowhere to be seen.

"She must not be here yet." he mumbled, settling himself down on the edge of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:52 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi nodded, and about 10 awkward minutes later, she parted ways with him, to get changed up. for a moment she stared at herself, naked and unadorned, in her mirror. well, besides her tattoos, the blue lines running across her body and providing a nice contrast for her skin.

she pulled on some underclothes, strapped on her gloves, and did her hair up again. she watched the woman in her disappear again under the costume of the warrior that she was better known to be. as she applied the paint again to her cheeks, she looked at the grey eyes piercing hers from the mirror. maybe she was rather pretty. she smiled sheepishly.

she pulled her pants up, doing up her belt, and then throwing her loose shirt on. she rubbed her elbows, which were bare areas between her gloves and her sleeves. as usual, she did not wear and shoes, as she had disliking for them. she had worn them before, and didn't complain when she had to, but given the choice... she wouldn't.

soon she was soaring towards the Fountain of New Hopes, only to notice that Kano was already there. how long had he been there? had she kept him waiting? this was not good.

she landed in front of him, twirling her glider to fold it back into a staff.
"hey," she waved sheepishly, "uh... sorry I'm late."
Mood: Relaxed
Link:

Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:09 am

Kano had decided to turn to an old friend for guidance -- meditation. When Xi arrived, he was deep in thought, his eyes closed. He had been carefully considering his feelings in the matter. He still didn't know if he had an answer. Yet he opened opened his brilliantly blue eyes regardless and considered her.

She'd returned to her warrior self in every conceivable way by the looks of it. From her paint down to her staff, she was Xilingshi, the Tekina-Kaze. It suited him just fine. Truth be told, she was beautiful either way. That much, at least, had come out of his meditation. Most distressingly, his emotions remained an elusive beast.

"It was no bother." he said finally, standing up and straightening his kimono. He'd forgotten how much it shifted around when he sat down. "It gave me time to... think about things."
Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:14 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she nodded, smiling sheepishly. "well, I'm glad that it wasn't a bother than, eh?"
then she decided that she had to get it off her chest. it was just bothering her too much.

"so, uhh.... about um... about earlier... with Gen and all that... that thing I asked... err... well, I... are we... is... he didn't.... I... you... we're not..."
she started babbling before she caught herself. "sorry, sorry," she stammered, "I'm... I'm just curious about it is all..."
Mood: Edgy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Air [Mature]   Sweet Air [Mature] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Air [Mature]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next