The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Avatar and The Poser.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katoraka
Katoraka

EXP : 475

Character Description
Position: Socialite, Table of Lo leader, moderately powerful bender
Nation: Water Tribes

avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. Empty
PostSubject: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:55 pm

Today was the day; the avatar had been watching over the table for over a season now and with much control the table had been releasing bits and pieces of information to her- just enough so that she may gain a sense a comfort in her findings. But today a meeting was scheduled between the poser and the avatar. A meeting that had been planed out for nearly 90 days. The poser would release his masters plans and identity to her- in hopes that she may take a passive involvement when the chief be overthrown.

The poser sat in the original room, just outside the city where he had hosted the first meeting. He was anxious, the avatar should be arriving soon. This could be the tables downfall- but he had to hope otherwise .. Minutes morphed to hours when all of a sudden a young woman stepped in the room accompanied by four children of Lo ...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera spent the next little while at the Northern Water Tribe. she didn't really understand how someone who could bend all four elements was not considered the avatar, but she didn't push it too hard. it just didn't make sense, and so it made her wonder what they "recognized" her as.

whatever the case, after 90 or so days of waiting, she was finally getting the results she sought. a few other table members were leading her outside of the city to the place--supposedly. She figured she'd pack a wallop to any that were dumb enough to try and attack her, but luckily, that didn't seem to be what they had on their minds either. she was led to the building itself, and was allowed inside.

"well, well," she said cheerily, "I heard that someone was seeking the Avatar, and so here I am, the one and only--in the flesh."
"what can I do for you?"
Mood: Amused
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:34 pm

"No my avatar . It is what I can do for you that has brought you here. You see. I know you have been watching over us by word of the Chief. And I assure you that all the information you've uncovered was leaked to you. Don't feel too proud of yourself." The poser smiled cockily. He felt so comfortable in the seat he was in. If she decided to attack his numbers in men alone could overtake her.
"Weir the table. And we are an Empire based on bending purity. We have influence over the past non-bending community, bending masters, scientists, and earthern water tribesmen."
"See we are going to overthrow the chief. Run the children a Lo - what we call our citizens - by emperor, who he too will just be a citizen. No governmental overpowering, people will have authority over themselves as people. So where do you come in in all of this? You don't. You don't take a step ahead the day we overthrow him. You don't intervene, you dont breath in his favor. You stand by his side as silent and as obedient as a lamb ready for slaughter. And watch as his power is taken from him" The poser could feel the power in his voice. He had no intention on revealing the true Kato's identity. He much enjoyed the authority he possessed in this moment. "And if you do this, the Empire of water is at your side, we can be your greatest ally or your deadliest foe. The choice is completely yours."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:38 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera nonchalantly listened to the man ramble on about things that she honestly didn't care much about. She wasn't about to fight their plan, but she had no interest in things that didn't involve her.

"If my only instruction is to not intervene with the coup, then you have yourselves a deal that the Avatar will easily take. Consider that deal sealed."
Mood: Nonchalant
Link:

Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 pm

The poser was cocky, his work had to be acknowledged- his life's work could not be overlooked! He leaned forward and smiled. "Though you seem to have overlooked my statement- I will clarify - hopefully this will ensure your loyalty in our cause. You see, we at the table have donated large sums of money in research- and with much failed attempts we've discovered how to undo the the genetic spiritual blockage found in our growing population. We've discovered a drug to to open up the bending gene!" ...
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 am

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"So..." Zulera paused, "let me get this straight. you have the ability to turn nonbenders into benders. or is it the other way around, and you know how to strip benders of their powers?"

one of them struck fear into her heart, the other didn't. if others happened to be benders, that was cool and everything, but the ability to remove someone's bending powers was an ability exclusive to the Avatar, and had been so for millennia.

"So tell me," she remarked, "how does the ability to grant others bending powers ensure my loyalty? it was just a curious question.
Mood: Nonchalant
Link:

Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:59 am

He leaned back and smiled from ear to ear. "Both. It appears that non-benders under the age of 20 can still - if given our drug - be turned into benders. We call the bending gene the A-gene. At birth based on the genetic structure of your parents it can either be surfaced and free to use- or blocked and surrounded by anti-spiritual gunk that we've come to call filler. Now I know helping the non-bending community into bending is no concern or interest to you. But as you have asked me a second question I feel it only polite to answer you in honesty..
And the answer is yes, not only can we free the bending gene from filler but we can also surround it. We can neutralize the gene from being of any use. And though we dont know the long term effects. Like how long the anti bending drug takes effect we can assume it will cause blockage for months to years before the body can repair itself. But don't you worry.. We alone have the antidote."

He thought for a moment over her third question, he assumed with these great powers that the answer would be obvious. Rather instead of leaving her mind blank he filled it with the truth. "Why would this ensure your loyalty? Because all the water benders in this room have the drug infused in the pouches. And if you were to - I don't know - refuse our deal? We would attack you. And with a single cut in your skin the drug would enter your bloodstream and make you a non bender ... I'm sorry, but it was just a plan B my Avatar"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's face straightened, and her brow furrowed. "Let's get a few things straight here, shall we? she cooed. First off, you are not going to threaten me. Look around you. you are surrounded by ice--ice that the Avatar State could easily bring down on your clan in a matter of seconds if you provoked me. Hopefully, it won't have to come to that either, as I distinctly recall wishing to support your operation. Just know that I will be no one's puppet in this operation.

Zulera was a proud woman, and she was not about to be intimidated. To Zulera, it was all about her, what could be done to further her own agenda, and what could be done for her benefit. That was not about to change.
Mood: Adamant
Link:

Back to top Go down
Katoraka
Katoraka

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:37 pm

A great look of distust filled his face. He knew he should stay down and be silent but there was no getting out for Zulera, she should not at all feel powerful. She had no ability in this. "Restrain yourself! And do not for a moment feel that I have not taken into account your unnecessarily bold power. I know what's going on, what will be going on and what could be, and you have no choice in the matter, you will stand down and do as we say. For it you do not - I dont give a damn if you bring down this building - we WILL find out and we will de-power you and throw you in a cell to rot- So don't you raise your voice to me in a demonstration of authority- you have nothing- you are in a hay stack filled with needles and a single prick will get you killed young lady." His finger was pointed to her as if she were a child. His voice became so deep that this old man scared himself. Four aged guards, who the poser knew to be bending masters stepped in. The poser found himself anxious to what would play out next. He was such a sweet man he truly did not want this young lady to get hurt, but the end result could not to be stopped. He needed to free this nation at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's lips twisted upwards. "if I had not restrained myself, you would be bleeding. I am not trying to be secret about my actions, not am I about to back down and become your puppet. You, nor any nation, ruler, king, or lord, has power over the Avatar. One does not simply... steal my power. You might be able to remove a normal bender's ability, but to be able to strip the avatar of her power would be to remove the very spirit within her."

"Know, however, that I do not intend to turn against this operation unless you first turn against me. I will be glad to give you my support, but know that that can only happen if it is I who am volunteering for the job. I will not be coerced or extorted into doing anything. I will fight you if you so desire, but know that my demands are much more reasonable than yours are at this time."
Link:

[OOC notes--if Zulera needs to get hurt, I'm fine with it--she could stand to be knocked down a peg, but it's unlikely that she'll be defeated to the point where she would become helpless. if you need/want more details, just drop me a PM.]
Back to top Go down
The-Poser
The-Poser

EXP : 50

Character Description
Position: Leader Of The Table Of Lo

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:15 pm

The poser had nothing left to be said. He would not fall to the point where he would neutralize the Avatar. Though he felt with support it may be possible the mere thought was now unnecessary. "Thank you madame." He spoke respectively as he bowed his head. "Please leave now." The guards stepped back to open the door. "And Avatar, we respect your support- but know that we will be watching." ....
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera kept a straight face. "you may watch, observe, and spy on me all you want. I have very few goals that are truly secrets. as long as you know, however, that I am my own master, and that I will not be threatened, then I have all reason to believe that the relationship between the two of us will go off just fine and without a hitch."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar and The Poser.   avatar - The Avatar and The Poser. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Avatar and The Poser.
Page 1 of 1