The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend or Foe?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Friend or Foe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase bent the water from a nearby fountain and put it in front of him, dousing the flame. He allowed the flames to heat the water, and heated it himself. He then threw the water at Alxina. Meanwhile Kingfisher had come back again for another swing, the boiling water and the corked hook flying toward the same target.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfectly Fine

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

She dropped to her chest and rolled under the assault, then rolling up onto her knees, shooting flames towards his sides, coming to her feet, and then shooting a few corked arrows at him, all in one motion.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase bent Kingfisher to knock the arrows out of the sky, and then, taking Alxina's idea, Chase fell to the ground to get out of the way of the fire, bending Kingfisher to stay in the air. He then bent more water from the fountain and froze it into many spikes. He then shot all the icicles in every direction at Alxina, hoping that so many icicles in so many directions would prevent her from dodging them.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Spinning rapidly, she shot flames from her hands in every direction, making her look like a flame-throwing top. She stopped quickly, and shot three more arrows at Chase, two of them flaming, while she dodged the ice shards she'd missed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase simply jumped out of the way of the arrows, and then began bending Kingfisher. He weaved in and out and every which way like a snake, hoping to disorient Alxina, carefully moving it behind her and then suddenly trying to wrap the chain around her like a boa constrictor. Without the hook, the weapons moves were limited, but the ability to bend it made for interesting combinations no matter what disadvantage he was at.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:22 pm

She watched the snakey movements, then tensed, not knowing where he was going. She heard the slight clinking of chain from behind her, she backflipped into the air, planting her feet on the trunk of a tree and grabbing the bough above her. She swung down from it. Then, she turned her hands so the palms were facing him slowly, and then she suddenly shot flames at him. It was a good spar, sweat dripping onto her brow. She grabbed her two daggers, and ran a flame along their edges quickly to dull them. Then she wrapped them in leather, so they wouldn't hurt him. She threw one at a tree, and it plunked off the trunk, and began spinning at his back.

Last edited by Alxina on Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Chase Scylla

Chase doused the flames and watch the dagger fly far over his head. "She's awful at throwing a knife..." He turned back around only to be hit by the dagger he had just mocked. With surprise, Chase stumbled forward and said to Alxina, "Very nice spar Alxina, it appears you have bested me. Well done." He grinned from ear to ear, quite happy with how he had fought, and glad Alxina was on his side.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 pm

She wiped the sweat from her forehead, then picked up her arrows scattered around the yard. "You're not too bad yourself, Chase. I don't think I've ever had such a good spar. And glad to see you can take a hit." Then she looked around suddenly. "A little silent, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Chase Scylla

"Yes I suppose it is a bit quiet, but it's still pretty early." Chase pulled the cork off of his weapon, and put it away. Chase looked around, noting that it was indeed dead quiet. He couldn't tell why though. The sun had already risen, so it actually wasn't too early. "Maybe we could go check out the town and see why it's so silent?"

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:39 pm

"I'm more concerned with what's inside, actually. I mean, Taeo's mom is pregnant and he's got like four siblings. The house should be bursting with noise, unless the kids are totally silent. And what about Taeo's father? Taeo said he leaves early in the morning for work." She looked at the house uncertainly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:25 pm

It was a long run and tiring travel from Ba Sing Se to Omashu. Shiva spent the night sleeping in the tree top. Good thing she has food and a kiseru to accompany her. Shiva awoke and clearly saw everything that surrounded her. She saw a house that seemed so silent.

"Maybe no one's at home...If I could kill the occupants or rob this house, it is such a great achievement for me." She thought. She climbed down the tree and walked around the house, examining every inch of it.

"A massacre. That's what I'll do if anyone's inside. Just like what happened to my family." Upon saying this, she saw two people not far from the house. One of them seemed to notice her.

"Damn it!" She gasped.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Chase Scylla

"Hello there! You must be a friend of Taeo's family?" Chase of course assumed this woman was a friend, after all she was coming to Taeo's house, why else would someone do that? She had to be visiting. Chase smiled widely at the woman.[/color]

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Alxina's eyes flashed untrustingly at the newcomer. She walked slowly into the house to check on Taeo's pregnant mother and father, and his four siblings. People didn't just go silent like that, something was up. Walking into the house, she called for Taeo, then began to search for them.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

EXP : 675
Birthday : 1994-09-18

Character Description
Position: Earthbender
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm

He awoke silently. He knew that Chase and Alxina were outside, sparring. Last night, he'd heard a strange noise in the trees. He had an uneasy feeling, so he carried his pregnant mother into the secret stone room under the kitchen and lay her on the couch. He crept through the house and collected his four siblings, moving them next to his mother. Taeo then went and woke his father, and told him not to go into the coal mines today. He and his father sealed themselves into the stone room, hiding the trapdoor under the rug under the stove.
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:30 pm

"Taeo?" She called. She was in the kitchen, and she'd just heard a scuffling. Mice? "TAEO?!" She was seriously worried now. She listened again for the quiet scuffling, or any sign that the stranger and Chase were talking. She couldn't hear anything from outside, but she did hear a slight tapping from...BENEATH her. She looked at the floor and got on her knees, looking for any hinges or something that could indicate a trapdoor.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 pm

The stove scraped forward slowly, and Taeo stood from behind it. "Shut up! Is there anyone here? I've hidden the family in here." He looked at her. He trusted her, but he didn't know if she'd tell the truth. And where in the world was Chase?
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 pm

"There's a stranger. She came, she was snooping around the house when Chase spotted her. He's outside talking to her now. I think we'd all better hide, I think she could be dangerous." She whispered quickly.
Back to top Go down
Taeo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm

"Keep her busy outside. I'm going to go around the house, make it look like we were attacked by burglars. When I give the signal....Wait. The signal will be pounding on the side of the house. When you hear that, run inside and pretend to be looking for something. Ditch the stranger when you can, and hurry in here. It only works with earthbending, so you'll need to give a signal back. Tapping on the stove lightly twice, then three times rapidly, then twice again will be our signal. His head snapped down to something Alxina couldn't see or hear. "My mother's in pain. I have to help her. Hurry, Alxina. Hurry."
Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Alxina nodded solemnly, then walked outside as Taeo began to arrange the house as if burglars had been here. She walked to the doorway and stood next to Chase. "What the hell do you want, stranger?" She said, glaring.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Chase Scylla

"Alxina! How could you treat such a nice stranger like that?" Chase smiled at the woman, she seemed very nice.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Her eyes narrowed. "I don't trust her." She said disdainfully.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Chase Scylla

"One sec." Chase said to the stranger, holding his index finger up and smiling. He turned away with Alxina and said "Is something going on?"

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:00 pm

"I can't explain here. Who knows how good her hearing is?" She said, glancing untrustingly in the stranger's direction.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm

Chase Scylla

"Oh screw it. What can she do that she wouldn't do if you said what you know straight to her face?"

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm

She scribbled something in the dirt with her foot, too small for the stranger to read from all the way where she was.

It said: "First of all, if I said it to her face, she'd know where the family was. Second, Taeo is hiding. He had a bad feeling, moved his whole family into a room below the stove. He's making the house look like it was ransacked by burglars. He'll give a signal to us when he's finished."

Then, she erased what was written quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend or Foe?   Friend or Foe? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend or Foe?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next