The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Just Want a Friend. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick
Nation: Earth Kingdom

I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Zehir

Zehir had been traveling on her own for some time, and although she did not enjoy the company of other people, she was somehow feeling the pangs of loneliness. She shouldered her heavy backpack and headed into town for the night. She's spent the whole day harvesting venom on her lonesome, and she was ready for a break from, well, a break from solitude. She just wanted to listen to someone talk for a while. She wanted to let someone else's problems become her own. She wanted to help someone out. But Zehir had no social skills, she had no ability to reach out to someone or to start a conversation on her own. To top things off, there was nothing about Zehir that would interest someone else. She really wasn't all that attractive, sure she looked young, but she also looked dirty and poor. The only thing she'd attract is charity workers, who would ask about her life, not the other way around. Zehir sighed at her sad, silly plight. She wandered into a cheap inn, bought a room, put her stuff in it, and then made a decision. She forced herself down to the bar to at least sit and try to find someone to talk to. She sat on a stool and ordered some tea. She sipped it slowly, to give fate time to throw someone at her.

Mood: Lonely
Condition: Great

Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:50 pm

I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) Airbendergirl2g
Matsu darted through the streets of Omashu, weaving in and out between the people, looking around for something exciting to do. She launched herself into the air, spiraling up until she was high above the street, and spotted a big building. She zoomed towards it, airbending herself downward like a hawk in a dive, before pulling up at the last second and cushioning her landing with a giant ball of air. She then popped into the building without seeing what it was, smiling from ear to ear, her windblown hair splayed everywhere, her head looking like it had porcupine quills coming out of it. She sat down at a stool and ordered some apple juice before looking at the person she'd sat next to. They were drinking tea, and looked very shy.

"Hello! I'm Matsu Pasang, airbender! Who're you?" Matsu said happily, always wanting to help shy people out of their shells.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

EXP : 579
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character Description
Position: Earthbender-in-training and waitress at a tea shop

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:11 pm

Sakura Nakamura

Sakura was glad to get out of Gaoling. She wanted to see the world, other than her small town, where nothing rarely happened. Sakura's Earthbending teacher sensed that, and thought it would be a good idea for her to visit a big city, where a lot of other Earthbender's were.
And of course, that city was Omashu.
Through Sakura's eyes, Omashu was huge. She couldn't believe that Ba Sing Se was still bigger. At first, she was confused by all of the slopes that was in the vast city, but her teacher explained them to her, and she soon realized the reason for their vacation.
Sakura was going to still be taught Earthbending.
Her teacher brought her over to one of the mail-depot's to show her how things worked. The Earthbenders would put the package/mail into an earthen basket, and then used Earthbending to push the basket along the way, and then gravity did the rest.
Around noon, Sakura was beginning to become bored of watching other's work. Her face was expressionless, and her teacher decided it was a good time for a break.
For lunch.
With tea.
At a tea shop.
Yay... I really feel like I'm on vacation... Sakura thought to herself, because she had become tired of drinking tea with just about every meal. And not even good tea, at that.
Once Sakura and her master sat down, her master went to get them some food, and Sakura noticed an interesting bunch. One, was an air bender who looked slightly familiar, and another one was a sad-looking girl.

Mood: Excited
Condition:Good

Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Zehir

And fate obliged. A seemingly happy airbender, well Zehir assumed she was an airbender, sat next to her and asked for Zehir's name.

"It's Zeh-" Zehir paused to clear her throat, take a little breath, and proceeded, "It's Zehir." She attempted a smile, but Zehir had never had pretty teeth, and her eyes still looked sad. The smile was a bit...unnerving. Zehir dipped her head and finished her tea. Oh God, should I leave now and pretend this didn't happen? I'm not fit for this. What if she doesn't like me? Oh God, oh God, oh Gooood. Unfortunately, Zehir wasn't decisive enough to leave, and she sat there awkwardly until a waitress came by with more tea. Now she'd have to stay to finish this too.

Mood: Anxious
Condition: Great

Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:33 am

I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) Airbendergirl2g
Matsu smiled happily as a waitress came and filled Zehir's cup before saying, "Well, I'm Matsu, I think I already told you that, and I like your name! Zehir's pretty! So, what brings you here? What kinda tea is that, anyway? Is it any good?" she asked, probably overwhelming the poor girl with her motormouth ways. She did this often, especially when she met new people, and didn't seem to notice that the girl was looking like she felt really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Sakura

EXP : 579
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character Description
Position: Earthbender-in-training and waitress at a tea shop

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:27 am

Sakura Nakamura

Sakura's teacher came back with some tea and small sandwiches to-go. It appeared to her that he was ready to leave once more. But Sakura wasn't ready to go just yet.
"How about we split up, so that way I can see the city? We'll meet up here later." Her teacher shrugged, and left her part of the meal on the table as he went off. Sakura could tell that there were some places he wanted to visit in Omashu as well.
After sitting at the table for a while, Sakura decided she'd go see the market. She stood up, and didn't notice the waitress coming out of the shop. The two immediately crash, creating a seen.
"Oh, gosh! I'm sorry!" Sakura and the waitress had both ben splashed with the hot tea, so they both sat there for a minute, checking over themselves to make sure that neither of them had gotten burned to bad.

Mood: Excited
Condition:Good

D: sorry it's so short!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Want a Friend. (Open)   I Just Want a Friend.  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Want a Friend. (Open)
Page 1 of 1