The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering the island

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase
Chase

EXP : 2775
Birthday : 1994-07-23

Character Description
Position:
Nation: Water Tribes

Wandering the island - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 am

Chase Scylla

Chase got up and asked with much curiosity, "Where are we going?" Chase happily followed, being distracted by the beautiful landscape as they walked. He munched on some of the leftover fruit that he'd been eating when he'd been asked to follow this stranger. She seemed nice enough.

Mood: Curious and Distracted
Condition: Perfectly Fine

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

EXP : 2065
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Unofficial Warrior
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

She walked quickly with Chase following behind. She came to the spot where her hidden over-turned boat lay, and moved the leaves. It was still covered in mud. "Here's your boat,"she said. She then retrieved the basket that now only had a small piece of bread and a little bit of goat cheese left, along with the beach attire she didn't want to put back into her pack."Well? What do you think? It's a little small for three..."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:32 am

Chase Scylla

"It's great!" Chase said with his happiest smile. It actually wasn't much, but Chase never let people down. "When should we leave? Should we go get supplies? Is there anything we'll need on this trip that we don't have? Will I be able to fish when the water gets really deep and we're out in the open? I don't know if I can, I suppose I could just dive and bend the water to make the pressure standable, but I don't think I could bend air with me. I could push the water away from my face, but that wouldn't necessarily create oxygen, it would just be empty space. Plus I'd have to lift all the ocean water above me to do that so it would get increasingly harder to do as I got deeper. Maybe we could go around in a circle and go from the fire nation to the southern water tribe, and then back up to the Earth kingdom? Or maybe a beeline would be easier and we could just buy supplies now? What do you think? Chase didn't realize he was assaulting the girl with questions, and thought these were important questions to ask before they left.

Mood: Curious and Distracted

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

"He's a little too perky," She thought to herself. Oh, well. At least she knew someone would stay positive. "We'll leave in a week, giving me time to pick-pocket some more. And I saw a few stands down at this party on the beach. I'll have to buy the supplies, since I've got the clothes to blend in. We probably won't need any fish. And we'll just go directly to the Earth Kingdom. She looked at the water uneasily. "The less time we spend on the water, the better."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 am

Chase Scylla

"Pickpocket? Hold on!" Chase wasn't too excited about this. He knew how Jian was on a quest to purge the world of criminals or something, and this definitely made the list. "How about you worry about the transportation, and I'll get the supplies? We don't need to blend in, no one will be worried about waterbenders in a coastal vacation spot. Plus I can trade some fish with some of the local vendors, who I'm sure will appreciate something so fresh and expertly caught." Chase said this confidently, but he was really worried. What if Jian caught this girl doing something wrong? "I don't think I ever caught your name."

Mood: Worried

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:52 am

Forgetful much? "I'm Alxina." She noticed how nervous he got when she mentioned the pick-pocketing. "And I know what I'm doing, I won't get caught. Never have, never will. But if you wanna sell your fish, go ahead then." She'd pick-pocket while he's not looking.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 am

Chase Scylla

"Sorry, I have a forgetful personality. I'm Chase by the way! I'll just go catch some fish, and then we can go to the local vendors together. Hopefully they'll have some non perishable food. Then again, hopefully this trip won't take that long." Then Chase realized something. "Wait. This boat doesn't have a sail."

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:06 am

"I noticed." The side of her mouth lifted in a sort of half-smile for a split second. "And it doesn't need a sail." She lit her hand with flames and watched them lick her fingers. "I use firebending."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:08 am

Chase Scylla

"I bet with you firebending, and me and Jian waterbending at the same time, we could make great time!" Chase jumped in the water, and fished for about thirty minutes and caught about twenty fish. "This should be good right?" He didn't wait for her answer, and carried as many fish as he could and proceeded toward the local market.

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:11 am

She'd changed into her "beach outfit" and put her hair up again while he was fishing. She was slightly surprised at how many fish he'd caught, then followed him as he walked to the market, stashing her pack under the boat with her knife strapped to her arm again.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 am

Chase Scylla

The market was mostly full of food vendors for tourists. Chase inquired at these places and managed to get 2 bags of rice, a bag of beans, some spices and seasonings, some jerky, and some dried noodles. It looked like they'd have to camp out, because none of this food would be edible on the boat except the jerky. Which meant they'd have to go the indirect route, and travel in a circle to the Earth Kingdom. "Well Alxina, we'll need to make a few stops along the way."

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:22 pm

'Fabulous." Alxina said sourly. She wanted to be done with this so she could get to the Earth Kingdom and find some documents about her father. She knew he was a traveler, and he was known for his skill with a sword. Her mother told her all of the answers were in the Earth Kingdom, mostly in Omashu. Her father also spent some time in Ba Sing Se before he died, so she would look there second. While she went through this in her head, she pick-pocketed from the people walking past absentmindedly.

She took a bag of rice, the seasonings and the dried noodles from Chase, and they walked back to the boat together while she formulated a plan in her mind. Once they got to the Earth Kingdom, she'd give Jian and Chase the boat and if food was leftover, that too. She had to travel lightly. Then, she'd go to Omashu and find out what she could from the villagers and libraries. If she didn't find anything, she'd go to Ba Sing Se. Of course, even if she did find something in Omashu, she'd probably still end up in Ba Sing Se.

"Wait, what city are you going to in the Earth Kingdom?' She hadn't even thought to ask. If it was somewhere far from Omashu, then she'd have to figure something else out.

Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Chase Scylla

"I don't know actually. Jian only told me Earth Kingdom." Chase contemplated this for a second. "Well I'm sure he'd want to go somewhere with a lot of criminals. He seems to have his heart set on that."

Back to top Go down
Alxina
Staff Admin
Alxina

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:57 pm

"Omashu. Omashu has plenty of criminals." She didn't actually know this, and just said it so they could get a move on. She heard the sound of running feet, and her hand automatically went to her knife.

"STOP, THIEVES!" A man with dark skin and wavy hair yelled. Alxina pulled out her knife, it's blade glinting in the sunlight. "Who you callin' a thief?" She yelled back."YOU! You pick-pocketed my wife!" He began to chase them, pulling out dual swords. "Better run, missy!" He called to her, then began chasing them. Alxina threw her knife in his general direction, but she wasn't a very good knife-thrower, and she missed his face by a few inches. She and Chase ran towards the boat, still carrying the supplies, and she put what she was carrying on the sand and hurried and flipped the boat over. She tossed everything into it, and Chase helped her push the boat out to sea, the man yelling on the sand behind them going into a rage. Alxina shot an arrow towards him, the poisoned tip stopping his heart instantly, and he was dead before he hit the ground. They were close enough to shore that she summed up her courage, and sloshed through the ankle-deep water back to the dead man, pulling her arrow out of his chest. "Sleep well." She said. She kissed her palm, and held up the pinky and ring finger of her hand towards the body. It was a symbol they used in her village to say goodbye to the dead. Then she ran back to the boat, the water almost reaching her hips before she got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 pm

It was a boring day for Shiva is wandering in circles not knowing where to go exactly. "Where the hell will I go now?" she thought, "it's been years since the massacre. I don't know if there's still somebody I know who are still living." Just as she said this, she saw two people getting ready to travel. "Excuse me, do you know anyone from the Li clan?" she asked one of them absent-mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Chase

Character Description
Position:

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:40 pm

((Sorry Shiva but me and Alxina have already left and are currently RPing in Omashu.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:41 pm

((Oops...sorry about that Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the island   Wandering the island - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the island
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2