The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Maya

EXP : 1800

~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] Empty
PostSubject: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:48 am

Maya

[OOC - This is going to be pretty explicit. So be warned]

Maya never missed a party, especially a party thrown by Meili and *especially* if it was a ‘sexy party.’  It gave her a chance to extend her client base, and to show off her new outfit, a long black party dress, with long slit down the side, to show off one of her exquisite legs and sexy heels.  Her back was completely exposed with the dress only attaching around her neck.  Her massive breasts strained sexily against the silky fabric, and a large oval hole in the front of the dress was placed there specifically to show off generous amounts of ‘underboob’.  Maya’s hair was tied up in a traditional firebender bun, held in place by two chopsticks.  This allowed her gorgeous neck and shoulders to be on display.

Almost everyone’s eyes turned to Maya as she entered the party hall.  Men stared longingly, much to the protests of their wives who had accompanied them.  Maya simply giggled, she loved the attention.  She watched the guests with interest, and mingled with them cheerfully.  But she was looking for someone in particular who would catch her eye.  Eventually she found someone who seemed very interesting indeed.  A young and handsome Water Tribe Patron by the looks of it.  Maya licked her lips in anticipation and made her way towards him.  She sat opposite him and crossed her legs, revealing her silky soft and smooth legs.  A flirty smile crept onto her face and she stuck out her chest a little, she always loved showing off her…assets.  “Waiting for someone?” she asked in sweet voice, “or do you normally drink alone?” she asked, using her voice and body language in a very obviously flirty way.

Mood:  Flirty
Condition: Healthy
Link: Maya

Last edited by Maya on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

EXP : 1150
Birthday : 1991-01-16

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:18 am

Kada Zaltana

It wasn't ever advertised that Queen Meili's parties were sexy parties, but after having attended several in his life, Kada just grew to assume that they all were. There were always beautifully (or scantily) dressed women, many of which would flirt with Kada. He wasn't hard on the eyes at all though, especially not when he too was dressed up, clad in dark blues akin to those worn in his tribe.

And so, when a particularly voluptuous pale woman joined Kada at his table and began flirting with him, he was not terribly surprised. He looked up from his drink rather nonchalantly, and raised a curious eyebrow, a stoic expression upon his visage.

"I normally drink alone," he replied honestly, "unless you're here to rectify that or something. Did you need something?"
now, just because Kada was not super-flirty did not mean that he was just a ragdoll when it came to bedding someone. In fact, it was far from it. Just that he often needed to be convinced, rather than just dropping his pants for any lady that crossed paths and batted her eyelashes at him.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Content
Link: Kada

Last edited by Kada on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Maya

Maya twirled a bang of hair playfully and tilted her head at the young Water Tribe patron. “Well, I was passing by and I noticed you. You are different from the common riff-raff here aren’t you? Why would someone come to a party like this and end up drinking alone?” she asked with a mischievous grin, “If I were to take a guess, I’d say you are either up to something or you just haven’t found anyone interesting enough to mingle with yet, and that makes you interesting to me you see…” she grinned, leaning closer to him. “and I. Like. Interesting. People…” she whispered in a very sexy manner, as she sensually traced her index finger across his chest.

Mood: Flirty

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Kada Zaltana

This was not the first time that someone flirted with Kada, and he was pretty sure it would not be the last either. The side of his lip curled upwards into an almost-smirk. It was rare to see Kada smile or smirk at all, so this was progress of sorts.
"It's the suit, isn't it?" He quipped. the man was wearing a white dress shirt with slacks and a matching vest,and it did sort of stand out except for perhaps other Water Tribe men that showed up or what have you. As a spy, Kada was used to mingling with the high-class crowds, and part of that included dressing the part.

This woman though... she clearly looked like the type that wanted someone to spread her legs and bang her like a bent nail... either that or that she wanted to do it to someone else. Kada would not be a 'victim' here though.
He watched as she traced a finger over his chest, and brushed some of his long hair behind his ears. "so then... I suppose you are looking for a good time?" His tone was not flirty, but curious, and he did not break eye contact. He'd play the game. It was marginally amusing this time around, and she *did* look like the rather interesting character. If she had secrets, Kada would flush them out.

Last edited by Kada on Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 am

Maya

Maya giggled and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously at Kada.  She sexily picked up a grape from the table and slipped it into her mouth, letting her soft and moist lips slowly envelop her index finger.  She sucked it momentarily, in a very erotic manner, teasing the young man in front of her.  “Yes the suit *does* look very good on you…as a matter of fact…so would I…” she whispered as she stared longingly into Kada’s blue eyes.  Her own eyes were open wide as she stared at Kada and shimmered in an alluring and hypnotic azure color.

“I *am* the good time handsome,” she winked playfully, “The name is Maya, a *pleasure* to meet you.”
The name Maya was known throughout the entire world.  Men and women alike knew her as ‘The Oracle’ or ‘The Mystic’ for her legendary skills in prophecy.  Truth was, she just had the most extensive information network in the world, and used it to run virtually everything from the background. Hell she even knew what Meili’s Generals had eaten for breakfast and that one of guards who had accompanied Tarek to the party had an unhealthy gambling addiction.  Many people actually believed her to be a spirit of pure desire, for she could satisfy the desires of almost anyone.  Whatever the truth was, she was a woman of simple needs herself, and Kada was set in her sights …she wanted him, and it was very obvious in her body language.  Question was, how would he respond.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:14 pm

Kada Zaltana

Kada's expression remained unchanged. Not to say that he was uninterested; he just did not have very strong facial expressions a lot of the time. If he did... well, it would show. He brushed his hair back again, swiveling his head for additional effect. Often times it inevitably made ladies swoon.

"you can call me Kada," the waterbender replied, "owner of the Dezna's restaurant chain." maybe she had heard of it? maybe not. He did recall her name (or title) from somewhere, and that just reminded him further of how he needed to (or rather, wanted to) learn a bit more about her--or perhaps about the information racket she ran. So... he'd play this game.

"So..." he played innocent, putting a nicely tanned hand to his chest, "what would The Oracle want with a humble soup chef like myself?" he quipped, "should I sweep you off your feet and carry you to the nearest private room, or should I let you do that to me? I do think that you might be the taller of the two of us." He had not seen her standing, let alone next to himself, but he could tell from the angles of her body that she might have had a few inches on him. Not that it really mattered. He could still easily have fun with this one the same as she could have fun with him.

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Maya

Maya giggled flirtatiously and leaned back in her chair, switching her crossed legs around.   “Now we both know there is more to you then your little restaurant chain.  I have been watching you; you know exactly what’s going on in this party.  You sit and watch, analyse, think….not like the other dunderheads here…well…there was that other firebender boy…but he looked like he was spoken for.” Maya grinned mischievously.  She was observant, she noticed the dirty looks that the Firelord’s son gave the young waterbender earlier, and now she was prodding Kada, seeing how he would respond, all while she got to stare at his absolutely gorgeous chest…the game was very entertaining indeed.

“My height a problem cutey?” asked Maya as she touched her chin with her index finger in a cute way.  “I could always fix that and get on my knees for you…” she whispered with the most seductive look she could muster, enough to melt lesser men.  

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Kada Zaltana

Kada couldn't help but crack half a smirk. "Perhaps there is. but my secrets belong to me... unless you're willing to pawn off something worthwhile..."
He put his hands together, leaning forward. "you're right about one thing though--I sit and watch and think and analyze. That firebender boy? he's an amateur anyway; don't worry about him." Kada was not normally one to boast in his skills, but he did what he wanted most of the time anyways without remorse. He had no problem slandering his "competition".

Kada analyzed Maya's height when she brought it up. She probably might have stood almost a head over him because of those heels, which he didn't see a reason for her to remove or anything.
"Now, if you were teriyaki soup, I might be a bit more stringent," he quipped, "but otherwise no. I am not picky. Although... if you're seeking to remove my trousers, there's a couple of fairly spacious storage rooms on the first hall on the northwest corner of this hall." Without moving his arms, he flicked his head that way, pointing in the direction with his nose. This also flung some of his silky locks, but perhaps that added to the man's allure. He'd play her game. Half the fun of being a spy was playing games.

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 9:23 am

Maya

Maya stood up and stood in a sexy manner throwing her hips to one side as she rested a hand on her waist. “You think I came to you for information? Oh no…I want nothing like that from you, I can get information anywhere, and there is precious little that I don’t already know…what I *want* is much more…tangible.” She said as she slowly strutted behind Kada. Her delicate hands were placed softly onto his shoulders as she leaned forward and brought her mouth to his ear. “You see…you have something I want Mr. Soup Chef,” she whispered in a sultry voice, letting her hands slide down onto his chest. “And I am absolutely ravenous for it.”

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Kada Zaltana

Kada cracked a smirk, his eyes scanning her figure as he too stood up. sure enough, she was a bit taller than him, both naturally and because of her heels. Not that he minded; he just liked to know these things. On the other hand, Kada did have very good posture, so he stood up very straight.

"I'm sure you do," he purred. it was hard to tell if he believed her or if he was purposely trying to mess with her, but perhaps it didn't really matter, did it? as she stepped behind him, he actually shifted so that he was almost leaning back against her as she whispered in his ear. Yeah, he'd be fine with providing her with what she wanted. She was hot and built like a sex object anyways.
However, right before it seemed like he was about to simply melt into her embrace, he took a step forward before gracefully doing a half-turn on his heel.

"well..." he cracked a smirk, "perhaps it would be best to follow me then. Not that I would terribly mind showing you what's under these clothes..." (yes, he knew what she wanted--he was not *that* full of himself to be making asinine assumptions)
"...but I would rather not display *all* my secrets to all of these buffoons." He was already heading out the door he had pointed to earlier, a sway to his step. Assuming she followed him, he'd lead her to that spacious, fancy storage room he mentioned earlier (which did conveniently have a few nice beds "stored away" as well), locking the door behind them so no curious peeping toms would find their way in on accident or anything.
Mood: Amused; Coy

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 12:45 am

Kada Zaltana

The storage room was exactly as Kada described it. There were crates of this or that, and there were even beds and mirrors (and the occasional crate of booze even). It was almost as if someone lived in here or something Kada locked the door after they were both inside, figuring that no one else needed to see their little romp, which would probably inevitably occur.

"Normally I might question the sort of convenience that a room like this provides, but on the other hand... I suppose this place is as good as any for you to show me your skills..." that was more of a quip than a challenge. "I mean, either this room is a trap or it's just a convenience. I suspect the latter."

Afterwards, he grew quiet, his eyes darting around Maya's attractive form, mentally undressing her even, perhaps. Either way, she was alone with a sharply-dressed man in a dress shirt and slacks (and a snazzy vest over top), and so surely this would end... sexily.

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:39 am

Maya

Maya felt her heart rate climb in anticipation; they were alone, in a very convenient room, it was time for fun.  She smiled flirtatiously at Kada as she swayed her beautifully curved hips.  
“Nice place…just a little…warm,” she whispered to Kada as she turned her back towards him and moved her hands to the back of her neck.  She then loosened her dress, which promptly slid down her silky smooth skin into a small pile around her ankles.  She was wearing a lacy black thong but no bra at all.  She turned her head to the side, not revealing her chest yet as he lifted her long sensuous legs up to get her feet out from under her dress.  Her gorgeous heels making a ‘clop’ sound as she set them back down on the ground. She then covered her large and irresistible breasts with her tiny hands and turned her entire body toward Kada now.
 “Like what you see?” she asked in a flirty voice as she stuck her hips out to one side and let him take the view in.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 1:45 am

Kada Zaltana

Kada enjoyed the show, and watched with interest as Maya bore almost all of her skin to her sans her crotch and her feet, the latter of which he was not worried about, since the only thing better than a naked woman was a naked woman with heels on. He crossed his arms and watched with amusement, getting a good view of that back.

With a smirk, Kada nodded. "mmm... I like it a lot. it makes me wonder what would happen if a woman got ravished in here--much to her delight." He knew she wanted him, and while he was not going to fight it, he might play a bit hard to get just for the fun of it. There was no point in surrendering all at once. Deadpan as Kada might have been, he was fairly passionate and was great in bed.
He moved towards her as if to touch her, although watched her hands as well. Something told him that she was not exactly the submissive type either...

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:17 am

Maya

A mischievous grin crept across Maya’s stunning face as Kada approached her. “Why don’t you find out?” she answered him, letting her hands drop to her sides. Her breasts were now fully exposed and in plain view for Kada to see in all their glory. She let her hands move to his waist and she slowly began to untuck his shirt. She noticed his hands move towards her and bit her lip. She shivered momentarily as she anticipated his touch on her perfect and silky smooth skin. She was definitely not submissive, but she wanted to see what type of role Kada would fall into first.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 3:53 am

Kada Zaltana

Kada's eyes landed on Maya's breasts for a moment, like pretty much any straight man's would, and he wasn't exactly going to look away. No, he'd be bedding this woman tonight. there were several to choose from.
Kada's hands wandered to the sides of her breasts, down to her hips where he began teasingly playing with her thong to see her reaction. he smirked just slightly as his shirt came untucked, although that might have also concealed the button of his pants. (he had lots of buttons--his vest and shirt had them too).

he started this show by groping her ass, also snapping and fiddling with that thong of hers, as if intent to take it off within a few minutes or so. But, he was in no hurry. he was just playing for now...

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:16 am

Maya

As soon as Kada’s hands touched her skin, Maya closed her eyes and let out happy sigh.  He expertly slid his hands down her sides and in response, she stepped closer to him.  When he played with her thong she giggled and pushed her butt out a little into Kada’s hands.  She let out a soft pleasured moan as he squeezed her 'out-of-this world' butt and she in turn, grabbed his head and pulled his lips into hers.  “Mmmhmmmm…” she moaned through the kiss, slipping her moist and experienced tongue into his mouth.  Her breasts pressed up against his chest and their size became even more apparent.  Maya savored every rush of pleasure that pulsed through her body from his amazing touch. She knew this waterbender would be interesting, and right now, all she was interested in was him.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 5:31 am

Kada Zaltana

Kada definitely had dexterous healer's hands. They were warm and smooth, nearly gliding over Maya's flawless skin. He offered no resistance as she pulled his head in, and his hands stayed on her hips and butt, rubbing and squeezing and groping and playing with her rather nice hindquarters. Calm and stoic as Kada might have been, he was straight, and like any respectable straight man, he did love the feeling of a sexy woman's ass in his hands.

He did not mind that he was still clothed though, even when her breasts pressed against him. his tongue movements showed experience, and so he managed to keep up was he passionately kissed and groped her as they pressed their bodies together. Oh yes, this was definitely worth it...

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:20 am

Maya

The kiss was nothing short of glorious, with the added bonus of an erotic butt groping to go along with it. Maya rotated her hips in pleasure. There was no doubt about it, her butt was absolutely amazing, and Kada knew what he was doing. Maya’s hands weren't idle either though. They slipped around to Kada’s chest, and slowly but sensually unbuttoned his shirt and jacket, one button at a time. She held the kiss, twisting her head this way and that, sure to reach every crevasse of Kada’s mouth with her moist and experienced tongue. She finally pulled away, leaving a small trail of spit hanging between their mouths. She giggled as she wiped it away and winked at the handsome waterbender, “You’re a good kisser…” she whispered flirtatiously.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:16 pm

Kada Zaltana

Kada had healer's hands, even if that was not his primary profession, and so while they were firm and solid, they also had a smooth and pleasant feel to them. Kada did in fact tug her thong down, pushing it down her sexy legs and then using that as an excuse to lift her legs by the underside of her thighs to get it off. He wasn't going to take those heels off of her.

Kada turned his head sharply this way and that as he made out with the hot naked woman. He held her tightly and passionately, keeping up with her despite her more experience. Kada had his credentials, after all. As his shirt and vest were unbuttoned, it showed off a sneak peek of his flat, toned chest, although most of it was still concealed (and his arms were still in the sleeves). Near his waist was a slight V-shape that led down below his belt, and when they pulled back, he smirked.
"I do good work... only the best." he winked, his hands groping her hips as they gazed at each other. Since his hands were still on her, he'd await her next move.

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:12 am

Maya

Kada’s hands were indeed healer’s hands.  Soft, firm, warm and *damn* good at what they were doing.  Maya bit her lip sexily and let out a long and satisfied, “hmmmm” as Kada began tugging at her thong.  She purred happily as his hands gripped the undersides of her soft, silky-smooth thighs and lifted them up to help remove her panties completely.  

Maya took a moment to admire Kada’s lovely chest that was now revealed through his unbuttoned shirt.  She giggled as she slipped her hands in underneath his shirt and softly rubbed his chest.  She smiled flirtatiously as she traced every contour of his irresistible chest.  Kada’s statement made Maya smile. “Oh really?” she whispered as she pushed his shirt back and pulled it down off of his arms.  “Show me…” she continued as she tossed his shirt aside.  Her gorgeous, and now naked body…was ready for him.

Condition: Naked

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Kada Zaltana

Kada smirked as he felt Maya's hands on his chest. As she did this, his hands wandered down her hips and thighs, groping her backside strongly for a moment before moving up and touching her breasts in just the right ways that would normally make a lady swoon. What he appeared to "lack" in romanticism was compensated by his passion and skill in what he *did* do.

As his shirt and vest were removed, Kada threw his arms back to help them come off, which also pushed out his chest. This was no coincidence though--Kada was far more astute than that. His pants and belt rested a couple inches below his belly button, but he was otherwise bare from the waist up except for a couple of piercings on his earlobes and upper ears.
"I'd be happy to..." he smirked, "I won't even have to undo my belt..." not that he was against it--just that if his pants were to come off, he'd let her be the one to remove them. In the meantime, his hands groped her breasts for a second, while one shortly afterwards moved down her stomach between her legs, while the other started flicking and teasing one of her nipples. If she didn't want to finish undressing Kada... he'd help convince her otherwise--or accidentally arouse her so much that she'd end up tearing his pants right off of something... but time would tell.

Condition: Shirtless

Back to top Go down
Maya
Maya

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Maya

Maya ‘s hips swayed around sexily as Kada played with her butt and thong, she couldn’t get enough of it, and moved in a way to hopefully encourage him to touch her more. Her own hands were still busy peeling off his elaborate and very handsome outfit. By now his shirt was unbuttoned, untucked, and she quickly moved onto his pants, which she quickly loosened before letting them slid off. She let her hand run down his stomach before she gently grabbed his crotch. She giggled softly and her cheeks flashed red. “my my…” she whispered, sounding very pleased indeed. “So…you have me right where you want me then…what are you going to do now?” She asked in a sultry voice, very curious to discover what kind of man Kada was.

Back to top Go down
Kada
Kada

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Kada Zaltana

Maya was certainly not Kada's first woman, and she knew what most of them liked. after she was naked (except her shoes) his dexterous hands touched near her groin and her inner thighs, almost tantalizingly. he only paused to ensure that his shirt came the rest of the way off, and then bumped his hips with a sly smirk as his pants fell down. his shorts were... well, short (and black) and did not cover much of his toned, chiseled legs.

"Perhaps a lot of things... it's a surprise..." he was stalling for time, so to speak, as his hands moved to rub and pinch her nipples. his feet were working down below to remove his shoes (and even his socks) to allow his pants to come off. once that was done, he pulled Maya in close to him.
"a rather alluring thing, aren't you?" he teased, before pressing himself to her and grinding slowly and sensually, getting a bit aroused himself.
Condition: Shirtless

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]   ~Island of Awesome~ [Kada] Empty

Back to top Go down

~Island of Awesome~ [Kada]
Page 1 of 1