The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

EXP : 12380

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:53 am

Minali Otoyome

"If Ah didn't know better," Minali muttered, keeping her gaze firmly on the nearby sofa, rather than on him, "Ah'd say y'planned this... somehow." Her blush had not spread, but it was clearly still there, coloring her cheeks a slight rosy pink atop her tan. She made a small, reluctant noise, biting at her lower lip, "Awright..." Then, her voice rising, turning back to look at him, that finger pointing at his face, "Get back inta th'washroom and Ah'll take m' - m'shirt off." There was firm warning in her very tone.

She waited until he had disappeared before her hands even moved, but she did remove her protective leather guard, as well as her blouse, leaving her brassier on. Rather than standing, however, and letting him get a view, she grabbed a cushion from the sofa, hugging it to her chest, and sat at the edge of the bed, her back bared to the room. Only then, when she was ready, did she call him back in.

Mood: Cautious
Condition: Injured

Last edited by Minali on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 2:59 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet let out a full-on laugh. It was a soft laugh, his gentle, soothing tone still intact throughout it, but it was a full laugh nonetheless.
"Right. somehow I planned to blow up your store and then coincidentally run into you while coming from the other direction." he shook his head with a chuckle. "I'm not forcing you to take off anything."

However, he went into the washroom as instructed, and came back out when she was 'ready'. he stifled a giggle of his own.
"ah." he replied as he approached her. "good to see you're getting comfortable. Now... well... now just relax, and I will get to work. Let me know what other large injuries you have so I will know which ones to do first. If you feel that I have skipped a cut or a bruise, either I missed it, since I too am prone to human error, or I am managing a larger wound first.."

As one hand reached over to grab a couple things from his first aid kit, the other briefly touched her curls. Before anything could be made of the moment though, he was beginning to bend his water, and Minali would soon feel the cool touch of said water on her back where her wound was. Unlike a lotion or an ointment, however, this did not sting at all.
So... Akhet began his magic.
Mood: Collected
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:13 am

Minali Otoyome

(There was only one cushion remaining on the couch, as she had thrown the second one at the washroom door, just after he'd closed it - likely for the 'forcing her to take off clothing' remark, rather than his sarcasm at her muttering.)

While she didn't notice his fingers at her hair, Minali did jump, slightly, when the water first touched her skin. Though she'd been expecting pain, there was none, and she quickly settled into it. The scrape was rather extensive, considering the injury, and as Akhet continued to treat it, she actually started to doze off, still clutching at the couch pillow. To say that it felt comfortable was an understatement; she'd probably fall asleep unless he started talking to her, or something.

Mood: Slowly Relaxing
Condition: Healing

Last edited by Minali on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet recoiled for a split second when eh jumped, but kept control of his water to keep it from splashing everywhere. however, he instantly continued on, taking his time to make sure he was thorough. It was not that he was trying to keep her undressed as long as possible--he wanted to be thorough.

"Now... before you get *too* comfortable," he said in his soft voice as he continued to work this rather extensive scrape, "I do at least need to know where the other most severe injuries are, so I can tend to them. I'll go from largest to smallest so that the most pain will be gone the soonest. And don't worry... it's not like I'd laugh at you if you didn't cover yourself with that cushion. laughing at someone's state of undress is a child's thing, just like cooties."

He could not resist making that quip, but was still calmly using his bending to ensure that he worked that wound into healing. his voice was soothing, but not necessarily sleep-inducing (though he did have a tine that seemed to have that effect.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am

Minali Otoyome

His voice didn't seem to help keep her awake, after all; the soothing quality to it only furthering her relaxation. Though she did scoff slightly, when he mentioned that he wouldn't laugh at her body, if he saw, Minali began to answer his question. "M'hip hurts," She admits, lulled by his motions, "M'arm an' shoulder, too... An' m'legs, 'a course."

Her eyes were still shut as he continued - she has now completely dropped her guard, though if anything untoward happened, Akhet could be sure that he'd meet the 'Quake-Fist' very intimately as a result.

Mood: Relaxed

Last edited by Minali on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Having finished with the back wound, he chuckled again at her scoff. "well, provided that I have not intimidated you into keeping that hip wound covered, I will be happy to help alleviate the pain from it just like I did from your back. How does it feel, by the way?"
Her answer, of course, was the true determining factor.

In the meantime, he did not simply stop--he began working on her arms. He slowly tugged at her gloves and the bands around them. "I do hope that showing your arms and hands is not too much to ask though." he said with a wink, and provided that she did not resist, he would remove those and otherwise begin fully working her arms--the bruises that were from the machine on her right, and the scrapes and impact bruises from her left.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:44 am

Minali Otoyome

Minali did not resist, in the slightest, allowing him to slip the rough protective fabric - and the decorative fabric, as well - right off her arms and hands. "Ah'll think about it," came her lethargic reply, completely without venom; a good indication that she'd allow it, providing things continued this way.

Arching her back, stretching slightly, she let out a quiet contented hum. "S'much better," She murmurs, allowing her body to stretch for a moment longer, enjoying the sensation, before relaxing. A slight sheen of water made her skin glisten slightly, but otherwise it was smooth, no longer marred by the scrape. Now, she might remind one of a contented cat, happy to be stroked and petted.

Last edited by Minali on Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He gently set the items next to where she had left her blouse and the leather covering, not wanting her to lose them, because she'd blame him for sure. It was always the man's fault.

"Alright." he said gently. "remember--I'm here to help alleviate your pain and injuries. if I was trying to get you to remove your clothes for reasons apart from healing, my approach would likely be much more juvenile."
He put gentle pressure on her bruises, not massaging them the way he was with her scrapes (although what hew as really doing was getting the water in there to gently extract foreign particles). Therefore, he finished with her right arm first, although still had some work to do with her left.
His right hand now free (since he was sitting behind her, because heaven forbid he see her front without a shirt on, brassiere aside), he decided to gently run his fingers through her hair. If she was enjoying the healing massage, then he would be able to deliver. he was now contemplating whether or not to add more massage-ish techniques to his healing maneuvers as he slowly, steadily, adn gently repaired the damage on her body.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 am

Minali Otoyome

Though she stiffened when his fingers first met her curls, the hairs at the nape of her neck standing on end, goosebumps appearing over her shoulders, Minali didn't say a word, and she slowly relaxed once again. The healing really was soothing, both for her frayed emotions and her injured body.

Now that Akhet had healed her back, she felt no pain there, and her arms were slowly losing the ache she'd been feeling. "M'not worried 'bout when yer healin'," She informed him, still languid under his touch, "M'thinkin' about after, when yer done an' get a look." It was sound reasoning, in her book.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:08 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He gently stroked her hair with his free hand, smiling at the goosebumps, but not saying anything. the poor cutie was shy enough as it was. He'd go easy.

Akhet chuckled again softly, for his was a soft laugh. "well... you do realize that I already get to see you in great detail as I focus on your body to heal your wounds, yes?" he retorted. "I am an honest man the same way you are an honest woman. I said I would heal you, and so here I am. We can decide what to do afterwards when that time comes."
For while he was taking his time, it was unlikely that Akhet would take 2 or so hours like it would for the police to clear out.
"Which reminds me... I am almost done with your arm." he had finished her right arm a few moments ago, hence the hand in her hair. "Have you decided for or against that hip wound?"
Everythign he said had his gentle tone, and if Akhet had any suggestive undertones, it was unlikely that Minali would be able to detect them, since he had yet to truly use one of said tones on her yet.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

Minali Otoyome

While she was definitely grateful, appreciating that he was healing her, Minali bristled at his comment. Turning her head to look at him, over her shoulder, her eyes narrowed; the movement would likely pull her curls away from his fingers. "Ain't anythin' like that gonna happen after," She asserts firmly, the spark returning to her eyes, "M'thankful fer what yer doin', but if 'at's why yer doin' it, y'can get yer ass inta th'washroom, an' let me get dressed so I can get th'hell out."

There were no undertones in his voice, certainly, but she wasn't taking any chances with this. Too many stories started out with the woman being rescued, only to have expectations placed on her afterward; she would not join their ranks. Waiting for him to answer, she didn't move - unwilling to risk exposing herself to him, however slightly. Until he answered, she would give no reply to his question of healing her hip.

Mood: Stubborn

Last edited by Minali on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:25 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Keeping his cool, Akhet did not even flinch. Most of the legends about the Tallarico Clan being eerily calm were true. Sometimes it was even frighteningly so with some members. The Avatar was one of them.
"you wound me." he takes something of a playful tone. "here I save your blueprints, carry you back to the store and then to here, and now I am here healing your wounds, and you still think that this is an elaborate setup? Now... you're defintiely cute. don't ever think otherwise... but in all honesty... can a man not simply care for the well-being of a woman without it being all about him secretly wanting to take something from her in return?"

he kept a playful tone throughout all of this to show that while he was not angry or upset, that it was something to consider.
"As I said earlier. When I am done healing you, we... which in this case mostly means you--can decide what you want to do--or what you do not want to do. I am not going to try and force you to do anything, let alone anything you do not wish to do--I would be a mighty hypocrite if I did, for I advocate free choice for every individual... and that includes yourself."

with a smirk (since he was still behind her) he stroked her hair again softly. "If I wanted something from you in return for this service, I would have been honest and said it up front. Don't you worry."
He hoped it was reassuring, but if it wasn't, he would jump to another backup plan. After all... this was already "Plan E".
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 am

Minali Otoyome

Even with the calming motions he was performing - brushing his fingers through her hair once again - she did not fully relax. Very slowly, Minali allowed her body to untense, still keeping half an eye on him. "Ah am grateful fer yer help," She tells him, though she won't move, because of her pillow-shield, "Don't y'go an' think otherwise... Still, m'not just gonna hop in th'sack without a second thought. An' if y'don't wanna do anymore, y'can stop. Ah've dealt with worse 'en this, before."

Truthfully, she doubted that he would relent just because of her sullenness - or, Minali hoped that he wouldn't, despite her pride. She had been close to purring like a cat, only two minutes ago, after all.
Mood: Stubborn

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:43 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet could not help but chuckle once more.
"And again you wound me." he teased, "there is more to a man's mind than simply sleeping with a beautiful woman that he meets. Like I said before... I brought you here to help heal those injuries, and the ones I haven't gotten to ain't getting any better the longer we wait."

he kept a lighthearted tone, but was serious about what he had said. "I don't have the heart to lie to someone as cute as you anyways, so I'd fail even if I tried. Besides... i did not ask if you wanted to hop in the sack with me. I asked if you had decided on what you wanted me to do about the wounds on your legs and hips--if you even wish for me to do anything for them at all?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 am

Minali Otoyome

"...Ah'd like 'em healed up," She answered, quietly, the pout on her face almost audible in her voice, "Ain't often Ah gett'a magic healin', when Ah mess up. M'sorry, fer that." Even though she apologized, Minali is trying to make light of her own reaction, slowly loosening up further.

Moving to stand, dropping the pillow to the bed, she places her hands on her shorts. For a moment or two, she just stands there, before looking over her shoulder at him. Waving her fingers in a shooing motion, she gives a surprisingly playful smile, gesturing him off to the washroom, "Go on... git!" While she may have to take her clothes off, she didn't have to do it in front of him - however strange that sounds.

Mood: Pouting, then Suddenly Playful

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:58 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He smirked as she gave her reply. "wish granted." he smirked. "and don't worry. It's good to be wary and analytical. It keeps you ahead of those who might wish to take advantage of you."
But not ahead of him, though he was not trying to take advantage of her. He enjoyed healing, especially when it involved beautiful women. However, he had enough control that he did not touch her longer than he had to, except for when he reached up to play with those curls a little.

Akhet laughed at her next remark, purposely covering his eyes for a moment before disappearing into the other room. He would come back out when she said shew as ready, just like last time.
After all... self-control was one of the reasons Akhet was dangerous.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:10 am

Minali Otoyome

Once Minali was sure that he was out of the room, she slipped out of her shorts, blushing despite being alone. Once her scrapes and bruises were visible, she stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, wearing only her underwear and her knee-high socks, unsure of how to arrange herself. Finally, she settled for grabbing the pillow once again - for support - and sitting cross-legged on the bed. Akhet could tell her how she was supposed to sit, or stand, or lay down, or whatever.

"Ah'm ready," She spoke aloud to the room, barely loud enough to be heard in the washroom.

Mood: Embarrassed

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:17 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet emerged, the only clothing he was missing being those handwraps and his shoes, rendering him barefoot. he approached her, climbing onto the bed and observing the wounds, mentally chuckling to himself at the cute color of her underwear. Those kneesocks could stay on for now, unless she had complains of injuries under them.

"alright... for starters, I would recommend lying down... front or back, it doesn't matter, as both sides will get adequately covered and healed."

he paused, deciding to tease just a little bit. "and if it is any consolation, my clothes will stay on unless you say otherwise."
As he waited for her to get into position, he reached voer again for his firest aid bag and began preparing the same way he had for her back.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 am

Minali Otoyome

After giving him a look - pout included - Minali moved to lay down on her stomach, figuring that it would be slightly less awkward. Her arms were crossed so that her chin could rest on them comfortably, though she absently kicked one of her legs gently. Most of the pain had totally faded, leaving her far more comfortable than before (physically anyway).

"So," She murmured, trailing off as she tried to think of how to best word her question, "Why do ya care..? 'Bout what happens ta me, Ah mean."

Mood: Forcefully Calm

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he couldn't help but chuckle at that adorably cute little pout of hers. he crawled up over her so that he would have access to her thighs and hips better. he gently ran his hands down her legs, even her calves. if there were wounds under her socks, he figured she'd react, and he would get to them after taking care of the big ones on her thigh and hip first. But also, he needed her to stay still so he could do his work. Frankly, he thought her little leg-kicking was cute.

"hmm... that's an interesting thought." he quipped. "why *do* I care..."
he began at her hip first, staying somewhat strictly to the area that was roughed up pretty bad, to help mend the damage.
"I would probably have to say at least for two reasons. For one, you are really cute, and I like that about you. But more than that... you're one of the people of this world who is better off alive and well than sick, injured or dead. You create. You build. you design. you invent and innovate. My mother likes people like you, and since she was pretty thorough in passing her teachings down... I learned to like it too."
he chuckled, still gently healing her hips and thighs, adding a subtle element of massage in with it, but not enough to detract from the healing itself.
"after all... if I did not have interest in that sort of thing, I'd have probably had you leave that thing behind."
It was not hard to figure what he was talking bout.
"no worries about that though. It's not going anywhere unless it's on your arm or person or... however else you may carry it." he chuckled, sort of covering up his own little lack of better adjectives.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 am

Minali Otoyome

Minali stilled under his touch, her leg resting against the quilt on the bed, picking up on the subtle request. When his hands brushed against her calves, she only twitched, but there were no other signs of pain - if she was injured beneath her thick socks, they were very minor.

His reason had her even more curious than before, but she held her questions behind, for a moment, in order to make a quick point; "S'not a thing. S'my Terratic Projectile an' Displacement Prosthetic Arm," She grinned, enjoying the words rolling off her tongue.

Only then did she turn her attention back to his previous answer. "So, y'like seein' things made? An' it interests ya?" Her voice picked up, a little, surprised, but pleasantly so.

Mood: Curious

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:54 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Noticing that she did not react to him touching her calves, he assumed that there were no significant injuries there and so was fine with leaving them on. Besides, he figured she might accuse him of trying to get it on with her or something, he thought (with a mental chuckle).

as she rattled that long name off her tongue from memory, Akhet was impressed enough that he was briefly at a loss for words.
"I... uh... I'll have to remember that. maybe hear it a few more times." he chuckled sheepishly.

"I do in fact," the wound at her hip was done now, and so he turned his focus now to her thighs fully. "I enjoy anything that shows the intellect of people at its finest--the ones who try and fail and try again anyways until they succeed. It is my mother's success story, as well as part of mine. I admire that kind of dilligence, as well as most of the results of such."

he had to tease her a bit more though because she was cute that way. "and here you thought I was just some random guy who only wanted to do all this to get it in the sack with ya." he joked, still gently massaging the scrapes on her thighs with his water-clad hands, gently clearing them of any particles and such.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 am

Minali Otoyome

Bending her leg at the knee, she aims a punishing kick right at his side... and barely taps him, just enough for him to feel it. "Oh, y'sayin' Ah ain't worth it, now?" Minali asked, her brow raised, but her grin still strong, obviously joking with him.

Being so casual and playful with Akhet was likely a testament to her pain fading because of his work - all but disappearing at his healing touch. "Ah've failed more'n Ah've succeeded," She admits with a slight sigh, "M'airbendin' tech 's terrible..." Then, after a pause, "How 'bout you? What've you failed an' finally succeeded with?" It occurred to her that now would be a good time to tease him, somehow, but nothing came to mind.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:13 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he chuckled, tapping her leg to push it gently back down with the same tone of playfulness.
"Minali," he chuckled. "if you were not worth it, I would not have offered to heal you, let alone actually do it--though chances are if you're ever tinkering with something and it goes awry... I might be nearby again. just maybe." he winked.

When asked about where he had failed before succeeding, he thought about it for a moment, mumbling a "hmm..." as he did so. he looked back down at the girl whom he was healing (smirking again at her cute curvy body, unbeknownst to her), and then had an answer.

"something I've failed at frequently before finally succeeding?" he asked, although it was more to just repeat the question.
He leaned right up next  to her ear and whispered: "getting you to trust me."
Mood: Confident
Link:

Back to top Go down
Minali
Awesome Member
Minali

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:24 am

Minali Otoyome

Turning her head to look over at him, a single curl falling in front of her face, Minali raised her brows, "How d'ya know Ah trust ya? Maybe m'settin' ta bolt, as soon as yer done?" Her deadpan was impressive.

Her wounds were nearly completely healed, as it was. Akhet had done a very good job smoothing away the pain, making the marks of her previous mishaps fade away until they were invisible. She had also completely relaxed, once again; if she was going to do anything after all of this, it would be fall asleep on his bed - which would be unfortunate for him, since she had the habit of spreading out in her sleep.

Mood: Teasing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)   The Explosion Across Town (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Explosion Across Town (Open to All)
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next