The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaya
Jaya

EXP : 153

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Jaya Dulari

Jaya walked out of the store, a bag of food she would need over her shoulder. She took a parchment list from the bag, and checked off what she had gotten. "Good. Now, all I need is water..." Jaya went over to a man. "Know where I can get water?" The man shrugged her off. She asked around a few more times, each time getting the same response. She knotted her brow in concern. "Who can help me...?"

Mood: Contented
Condition: Healthy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tuezal Kai
Tuezal Kai

EXP : 684
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Traveler/Bodyguard
Nation: Earth Kingdom

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:19 am

Tuezal Kai

Tuezal sat quietly on a little bench in the magnificent city of Omashu and watched as hundreds of busy people went about their lives. It was something he enjoyed doing, especially when he had no work. He watched how they acted and moved, guessing what they were doing and where they were going. It had a relaxing effect on him and helped him to unwind.

He happened to notice a young woman who looked like she was having problems. She seemed to be going from person to person, asking them something, though they just brushed her off. Eventually she knotted her brow and seemed to give up. Tuezal smiled and stood up, walking over to her. “Excuse me,” he said politely, “Is something the matter?”

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

EXP : 2221

Character Description
Position: Cool Chick

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:39 am

Zehir

Hiding behind a box with her eyes looking through a slit, Zehir had been observing a fellow on bench. Zehir had no idea why, but his rugged looks had piqued her curiosity. In her eyes, voyeurism was only wrong if you got caught by whoever you were looking at. The idea of someone looking at her like this though...she shuddered at the thought. It was a double standard, but Zehir's hand rested on her lips as Tuezal got up and walked away from her. She smiled and gave a stupid giggle as she watched his sexy walkcycle. And then...HEY WAIT A MINUTE. No way was she losing dream guy right now. The hottie had walked over to some desperate girl in need. No way was this happening, no way. Zehir got out from behind her box and slowly walked around those two talking. She put herself in Tuezal's visage, hoping desperately he'd notice her even though she was standing at least 15 feet away in a rather crowded street. She tried to make a sexy pose, but she was horribly awful at it, and she ended up looking rather silly. She'd just have to eavesdrop on this conversation and make sure nothing romantic was going on.

Mood: Honestly...Aroused
Condition: Great

Back to top Go down
Jaya
Jaya

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Jaya Dulari

Jaya smiled, as she turned and saw Tuezal standing there. “Oh, yes, thank you! I was just wondering where I could get water...?” Jaya put the list back into the bag, slinging it back over her shoulder. “I'm Jaya, by the way.” She gave a small glance to Zehir, but, mentally labeling her as probably a bit crazy, looked back to Tuezal. She smiled. "You see, I've been traveling, just got here from Chin Village. I got there from Kyoshi, and I'm headed to Ba Sing Se."

Mood: Relieved
Link:

Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

On the Town Airbendergirl2g
Matsu was basically dancing through the streets of Omashu, twirling around the citizens, or going between their legs and over their heads in a slow and graceful movement. She was feeling strangely peaceful. She continued going along as she did, noticing a pretty girl standing rather awkwardly. She twirled around her, making a move to just keep going on her merry way, when...

She realized that the girl was watching two people in a conversation. The man was tall and handsome, in a rugged sort of outdoorsy way, if you were into that sort of thing. The girl he was speaking to was young and beautiful, giving the man a cutesy little smile. She found herself intrigued by the business of what was happening, but lacking self-esteem, she wasn't just about to burst in between their conversation and start talking.

Instead, she turned and pirouetted around the watcher girl again, then stood next to her with a small, friendly smile. "Hello," she said quietly. Something about this girl's air told her that she was easily frightened, and Matsu was very good at reading people when she was in a mood such as the one she was in now. She merely stood next to the girl for a time, not saying anything else, but watching the two converse as the girl did.

She saw the girl talking to the man give them a glance, and gave a small half wave with a little crooked smile. After being shunned from her family's Circus, she really didn't have much else to do. She'd been travelling for days on end now, and had only just recently arrived in Omashu. Perhaps some companionship would be good for her, as she wasn't used to being on her own for so long. It wasn't good for someone with Matsu's personality to be alone for too long.
Back to top Go down
Tuezal Kai
Tuezal Kai

Character Description

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Tuezal Kai

Tuezal smiled kindly at the young lady. “There’s a well not far from here, follow me, I’ll show you,” he grinned as he began walking. “Pleasure to meet you Jaya, I’m Tuezal,” he said politely, “and that’s a long way to travel, and if you don’t mind me saying, but it looks like you haven't traveled much.”

As he spoke, he spotted two other ladies watching them; they were both quite cute but didn’t look as if they related to each other and were dressed quite differently. One of them seemed to be standing in a bit of an awkward position and looked pretty nervous, the other seemed more confident and curious. Tuezal paused and smiled at them. “Um…Hi, can I help you?” he asked curiously, almost chuckling at the one in the silly position.

Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 pm

Zehir

Zehir absolutely hated being approached. It immediately sent off warning signals in her brain. Sirens basically went off when some airbender chick started twirling and doing tricks and junk around her and cheerily whispered hello. Zehir tried to pretend not to notice her, but this girl was an event of sorts. Zehir stared at her, dumbfounded, unsure of what to say. The girl waved at the people she was watching, and Zehir's face immediately started burning up. That would do it, oh god, oh no, Tuezal finished talking about wells or something and walked over to them.

"Um...Hi, can I help you?"

Zehir immediately broke out of her stupid pose. Her mouth was agape, and she was staring up at Tuezal like he was a giant.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-o." she said. Her mouth trembled as she talked, and her eyes were at their full size. Any bigger and the skin around her eyes might have started tearing from the strain.

Mood: Horrified

Back to top Go down
Jaya
Jaya

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Jaya Dulari

Jaya smiled, following him. "Nice to meet you Tuezal." He noted that Ba Sing Se was a long way away, and she didn't seem to be one who had done much traveling. "Uh, no, I haven't, I've only traveled the distance between Chin Village and here...But I have a map, so it shouldn't be too hard."

Jaya looked at the two young ladies, about her age, and waved. She laughed a tiny bit as well, seeing the girl in the silly position. She looked to the direction they had been walking next, and thought she could see a well in the distance.

Mood:
Condition:
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tuezal Kai
Tuezal Kai

Character Description

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

Tuezal Kai

“Ah, I see…well do you have a route planned out? I have been to Ba Sing Se a few times already; I can help show you the best way to get there,” he said politely, “you know… to avoid bandits and other dangers.” He offered. He then paused, as if he just considered something. “I hope you don’t mind me asking, but you ARE travelling with someone aren’t you?” he inquired.

Tuezal chuckled a little at the cute young woman who seemed very nervous about something. “Oh…okay then…well, sorry to bother you, enjoy your day,” he said kindly and with a smile before walking past her and heading for the well with Jaya. Curious to hear her answer and how she planned on getting to the great impenetrable city of Ba Sing Se.

Back to top Go down
Matsu
Staff Admin
Matsu

EXP : 2408
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Travelling Circus Member
Nation: Air Temples

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:30 pm

On the Town Airbendergirl2g
Matsu merely watched and listened with interest as the man came and asked if he could help. Matsu would've said something, but the girl she was standing next to seemed to do a fine job of answering after she stopped stuttering.

He chuckled, to which Matsu frowned a little. Was he laughing at her? He apologized for bothering them, heading for some well with the other chick while Matsu frowned even more. Well, that was uneventful; she wanted adventure and fun and some new friends. She wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her up.

She bounded up in front of him, cutting across his path and smiling up at him. "Actually, dude, you can help us out. We're looking for a bit of fun here and there and want to travel through the Earth Kingdom. Do you know where we can find a guide or travelling group of some sort?"

She already knew he was going to Ba Sing Se, but instead of appearing to be a nosy little freak, she merely posed an innocent enough question. She also spoke as though she and the cute yet nervous girl were friends, so that she might be included.
Back to top Go down
Zehir
Zehir

Character Description

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Zehir

Zehir was devastated. Tuezal had laughed at her stutter, or at least Zehir had seen it that way. Her mouth fell open as he walked away with the other girl. Well, that was it then. This little excursion was over, Zehir would leave and kill a snake or something. She let out an inaudible sigh and was about to turn around when that dancing girl went up to Tuezal and completely changed the situation. She basically asked for a part in his group and sort of sneaked Zehir in there as well. Zehir had no idea what to think. She had one eyebrow cocked, with her mouth slightly agape. On the one hand, the girl had definitely helped her, on the other hand she'd done it without Zehir's permission.

Either way, this was a better conclusion than what had been happening, and Zehir began to feel a little warmly toward that girl. Maybe becoming friends with her would be a better starting goal, and she could save Tuezal for later. She walked over to stand by the girl, still a bit too nervous to ask for names. She'd already picked up Jaya and Tuezal from eavesdropping, but who was this nice airbending girl?

Mood: Hmm...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Town   On the Town Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Town
Page 1 of 1