The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On My Way Through Omashu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Korra
Korra

EXP : 5270
Birthday : 1991-01-16

On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:03 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura chuckled. "I won some, I lost some." she shrugged. She was aware of the unsavory people of the world, but given her emotional state and attitude, it seemed that she had not ever fallen victim to one of these, because it did nit incite any emotional trauma in the girl.

"not to get here, no... I came from down south." she explained, "y'know... being from the Southern Water Tribe and all that. I've been out there before... never terribly far, but it's an... err... interesting place." as he sipped his drink, Zakura made to try some of the meat. Finding that she rather enjoyed it (then again, she was not necessarily a picky woman in that regard), she piled a bit more in. she could sort of decipher what Shishio had said when his mouth was full, and nodded, and when he said it much more clearly, she nodded slightly more vigorously.
she paused, and swallowed the remainder of what was in her mouth.
"nah..." she chuckled, "I figured it had something to do with the food anyways. it's good stuff..."
she made to take another bite, smirking before she did.

Mood: Happy
Condition: Well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

EXP : 553

Character Description
Position: Traveller
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:17 pm

Shishio Ebbna

Shishio breathed a small sigh of relief as Zakura confirmed there had been no badly placed out of context mumblings thanks to food filled mouth. If experience had taught him some things, is that it only took one really bad sentence to suddenly leave the impression you were a horrible pig.
Ironic a thought really, given what he was eating at the moment.
"But yeah... I made the rather ill advised mistake of trying to get through the desert on foot. Made it in the end, though it did take some clever thinking." However, as he gazed aside, he seemed... rather averse, to getting into details.
"Onto another question! Do you have any existing engagements later this week? Month perhaps?" Had to get the calendar straight before he tried going further with this...

Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura was an odd girl insomuch that is was difficult to faze her. She feared little and was offended by almost nothing. It did not mean that one could get away with saying anything they pleased in front of her, but she was hardly judgmental unless she felt like she was being exploited. That, and anyone buying her dinner couldn't be exploiting her that hard, could they? not here and now anyways...

she smiled. "well... it's a dangerous place... and harder to find a greater hive of scum and villainy if my memories serve me right. You weren't one of those wanderers who lived off of cacti for the days in the desert were you? I've always wanted to try some of that..."
The thrill. the hallucinations and crazy-talk. That was totally Zakura's ballpark, so if anything, Shishio should not have been surprised by such a remark. However, she did not dwell on it.

"Engagements?" she exclaimed, suddenly putting a hand to her neck. She had thought of the likes of betrothals for a brief moment.
"oh... nah, I don't really plan ahead more than a day or two... I kind of just make that sort of thing up as I go. Why do you ask?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Shishio Ebbna

"..." Shishio remained silent at the notion of bringing up the experence with the cacti. Whilst yes, they were one of the few active supplies of liquid within an otherwise inhospitable wasteland, they were... dangerous. Even after learning of the danger - first hand mind you - and working to purify the liquid by letting it evaporate and then sending the vapour into another bowl, there was still too much of whatever made the hallucinations tick. He would never see pink elephant rhinos the same way again.
Zakura's particular reaction to his question on 'Engagements', however, got him curious. Her hand had gone to her neck, so did that mean...?
Oh god, he might have been flirting with a bride to be. After all, just because she had a necklace didn't mean she had to wear it everywhere, right?

"Well... I was thinking... assuming you don't have anyone to see..." Shishio's particular emphasis was to try and make sure she wasn't skipping out on an actual date or anything.
"That perhaps we could go somewhere next week? Can't really say where though - bit of a secret I found on the way here."

Mood: Excited

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura noticed his silence, and couldn't help but crack a grin. "you've tried some too then, uh?"
it was just a guess, but it was a... well, humbling experience for most people who had done it. for Zak, it was a thrill, and it was something she therefore had done multiple times, and planned on doing again sometime in the future. Was it dangerous? absolutely. Was it worth it? Definitely.

"Ohhhhhh!" she exclaimed when Shishio had clarified what he had meant. "Nah... I'm totally single and shiz. any meetings I have with people or at places are made up on the fly... so any time would work for me..."
she paused. "and damn you!" she joked, "telling me you've got this surprise and now you can't even show me till next time! no fair..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 pm

Shishio Ebbna

"No fair? Exactly how is me not giving away a 'secret' no fair? Besides, you're the one being completely unfair to every other girl in the city." Wait, what did he even-
"They can't possibly handle such steep competition." ...Oooooooh, just more flirting.
"Though seriously, there's not much point in spoiling the surprise here and now." Shishio grinned as he reached across, and lightly played with the girl's nose using his finger.
"So you'll just have to wait and see, okay?" He asked, putting a great big grin on his face.

Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

"it just is!" she stuck her tongue out for a moment. she retracted it and paused. "wait... competition--what?"
My, my, she wasn't staying on top of things too well today. how had something like that caught her off guard? Oh well, it wasn't like she was about to lose her composure or something silly like that. At the most, she would just have to ignore the slight tinge of pink that had showed up on her cheeks.
"oh... well, I'm generally awesome in one way or another." she winked. she wondered to herself why she hadn't had that playful response earlier before her somewhat startled reaction, but alas, such things could not be helped once they were said.

She gave a melodramatic pout, but she did seem to be restraining a grin as well. "Alright... fiiiiiiiine." she replied. her eyes followed his finger as it played with her nose, and she could easily cross her eyes, which is exactly what she did.
"What *are* you doing?" she giggled.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Shishio Ebbna

"Having a little fun, and testing an idea. I think that the cuter a person's reaction when you play with their nose, the better they are. You don't mind me testing, right?" Not that the girl would have much of a choice, but Shishio was largely playing. Between this and the meal, they'd have quite a nice day together...

~Several Days Later~

"Come on, you can keep up, can't you?" Shishio yelled back as he skidded down the hill, Omashu now out of sight behind the two of them. He'd done a small bit of packing today, and had notably given the girl an unlit torch to carry, but Shishio had told her nothing of its reason or purpose. They were quite a bit away from the city, but not so much they wouldn't be able to return the same day - even if it might run the hours a bit close.
"I told you that I went through the desert, right? Well, I actually took the long way around when it came to getting to Omashu - though I didn't realise at the time. But it meant I got to see a rather scenic route instead."

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura giggled as he played with her noes. "well... what are the test results then, silly? and don't you dare say it's another surprise..." She wasn't angry by any means; in fact, she was quite the opposite, being very happy. IT had been a good date.

Needless to say, Zakura had asked what the unlit torch was for, and was slightly disappointed when he wouldn't tell her. however, her 'frustration' was playful in nature, and she knew that he'd soon tell her--or perhaps show her.
"oh don't give me that!" she laughed, "my hatred of shoes doesn't warrant such smack talk!"
the terrain wasn't hard on her feet either. she was just making up an excuse for her slower pace, but in reality she was just looking around at the world around them, as it was a pretty place, and one that Zakura enjoyed.
she did catch up to Shishio sooner or later however, and after hearing his remark, raised an eyebrow.
"Scenic route, eh? which one might this be?"
she had heard of some of the tales behind Omashu, but wasn't sure which ones were real and which ones weren't. She was, however, a curious thrill-seeker, and so she was totally game for this.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 pm

Shishio Ebbna

"I'm honestly not sure of the name, but then, I've not particularly asked about it. Heck, you might know even more about it than I do... though you'll have to see it first." Shishio noted, quickly advancing up another hill. The process repeated several times, reflective of the mountainous terrain, until finally the two of them approached some kind of outcrop on the side of a particularly large mountain that dominated the landscape. Clambering up and over worn and weathered steps, Shishio eventually stopped to stare up at the large hole that penetrated deep into the mountain, marked an ancient sign above.
"This place is honestly one of the coolest things I've ever seen."

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zakura chuckled. she ahd heard of the Cave of Two Lovers, but wasn't sure that this was the place. it was popular Omashu Lore, and her aunty Zul had told her tales about it from recollections of past lives or other happy whatnot.
"it isn't the Cave of Two Lovers is it?" she was mostly teasing, seeing if he had done this on purpose. it didn't seem like she cared about getting an answer though, as she grinned and kept following him up and down the hills till they reached the destination.

she analyzed it for a moment, but having never seen this place before, didn't know what else to really make of it.
"Well... what are we waiting for? let's explore it!"
yep. totally a thrill-seeker.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Shishio Ebbna

The cave of two lovers seemed like something of an odd name for a place like this... But then, Shishio supposed, he had done relatively little to explore it out in detail - perhaps there was a purpose or reason to the name. Or it could be the wrong cave system, who knew?
"Well first, gotta light one of the torches." Reaching inside his bag, Shishio extracted a small box, pushing it out to reveal a series of sticks. He pulled one out, showing it to the girl.
"Curious things called matches. Convenient when you need a light though." And with that, he struck it across the surface of the box, igniting it in a brilliant show of flame. Shishio then extended it to Zakura's torch, letting the flame spread.

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak wasn't even sure that this was its name, or that these were even the said legendary caves. What she saw an enticing hole in a mountain that she wanted to explore. she obviously clearly understood what the unlit torch he had had her carry was for.

Zak looked on with interest as he struck the match. "well... probably a good thing to keep away from me... I'd probably accidentally burn something down."
despite being a waterbender, she had an inner pyromaniac. she liked using her waterbending skills to justify this obsession (and even had a water skin on her at the moment), but sometimes that didn't always qualify as an excuse. whatever the case, she was ready, nay--eager, to explore.

"So is it ladies first or are ya comin'?" she smiled at him as she walked towards--and into--the mouth of the cave, torch held high.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Shishio Ebbna

"Not really much that you can burn in there, so don't worry about it. I'm sure we'd both be able to put it out anyway." Shishio hadn't particularly missed the waterskin the young woman carried, and presumed she carried it for the same purpose as him. Potentially a drink, potentially protection.
"Ladies first, of course. Besides, I think I get to enjoy the view better from here." Rather hoping she didn't entirely catch his meaning, Shishio followed after Zakura, even as a slight rumble came from the mountain.
Passing through, the path would branch out multiple times, and the waterbender would leave it entirely up to his female follower as to which way they would go. Of course, it would never work - somehow they would just keep on going without really getting anywhere...

Condition: Pervert

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

Zak laughed. "I didn't necessarily mean the cave... just in general. a field, a house... um.. yeah."
she blushed just slightly, scratching the back of her head. she wasn't about to become an arsonist, but she was definitely a pyromaniac. fire was thrilling for sure.

Zakura totally caught what he meant, because she knew one of the fundamental truths of the Tallarico Family. They were all damn good-looking. they were not pretty models or showcase material, but each member of their family had a set of rugged good looks to them, and Zakura was no exception. It was fairly easy to tell that under those clothes was a well-defined and curvy woman. she certainly had meat on her bones.
"go right ahead. just don't get left behind." she sang.

when they ran into the first fork in the road, Zakura continued straight. "Shishi! you coming?" she called out. she didn't want to make all the decisions. after all... she had no clue where they were or where she was going.
Mood: Confident
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Shishio
Shishio

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Shishio Ebbna

Shishio could see the signs of Zakura's figure through her clothes, and he'd admit, he liked what he saw. Earth Kingdom girls just couldn't compare to a born and raise water tribe beauty.
"I'm here, I'm here. I'm not abandoning you just yet." Shishio laughed, wondering if Zakura was actually concerned, or just too excited and didn't want him left behind in her fun.
"Now, remember the path you just took." He said, with an eager grin upon his face, apparently scheming something...

And spirits know how, it would become evident the more they went on. Despite supposedly following one path, they repeatedly crossed back into places where they had been, almost an hour going by with nothing happening. It was almost ridiculous, and yet Shishio smiled through it all.
"You lost yet?"

Mood: Smug

Back to top Go down
Korra
Korra

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:07 am

Zakura Zulera Tallarico

if Shishio was checking Zakura's body out, she either did not care or did not notice, because she didn't say anything else about it just yet. she continued walking, not exactly sure where they were going, but not terribly worried as of yet.

"well... I should hope not!" she laughed, "wouldn't want one of us to get lost now, would we?"
she decided not to mention that she had no idea where she was... not yet anyways. She'd be honest if he brought it up though, since there was no point in lying and thus getting them even MORE lost.

so, she continued walking. This went on for a while, with Zakura no longer having any shred of an idea where they were going.
"yeah... I've more or less been lost ever since the 3rd step I took into this cave." she confessed, shrugging. "Why do you ask?"

Mood: Confident
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On My Way Through Omashu   On My Way Through Omashu - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

On My Way Through Omashu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2