The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omashu Headquarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Omashu Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

((Tyren, just post here when your ready for Tyren to meet axel at the headquarters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Between the largest buildings in all of Omashu, one being the main post office. The other being somewhat of a mall or shopping center, lies the Omashu Military Headquarters. The buildings is about nine stories tall. It is rectangular in shape and white and green on the outside. There is a large fleet of stairs in front of the building and it is surrounded by fancy fountains and statues. The largest and most obvious piece of decor is a giant statue of the previous Earth King, Lei.
On the ninth story of the building, Axel was having a drink with a few earth kingdom nobles. It was morning and he was simply waiting for the arrival of his new aquaintance, Tyren the Wanderer, a man who had once been a prisoner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Tyren woke up and yawned. He lay in bed a bit longer. Where was he? He was in a soft bed... All the memories of yesterday came flooding back to him. It had been a strange day. First, he had arrived at Omashu, a stranger, only to shove down the Earth King, who he didn't know was the King at the time, and then get into a fight with the guards. It was thanks to the King he wasn't in jail this minutes. I could have gotten away from the Omashu guards... Tyren thought. Maybe, but that didn't prevent him from being grateful that it hadn't come to that, for better or worst.

Well, I'd better get up... Tyren thought sleepily. He sat up, and clutched at his back as a stab of pain shot through him. It was obvious. His back was injured from all the rough traveling and then the battle. He must have twisted it wrong, or something. Anyway, it was hurt. Badly. Gingerly, Tyren carefully slid out of bed. As long as he didn't move to quickly, the worst he experienced was a low, inconsistent pain. He slowly got dressed, cleaned his face in the basin of water, and went downstairs. He payed for a roll and some butter for breakfast, then for a cup of milk. Overall, he had less than a quarter of the money he had started out with.

Tyren stepped outside into the cool morning air. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, but it wasn't too hot. Not a cloud in the sky. Tyren saw a stand selling nice traveling cloaks. After carefully examining a dark-green one with a hood and deep pockets, Tyren spent the rest of his money on it and a staff. Now he walked down the street, with cloak and staff, towards the huge Headquarters.
Tyren stopped outside the mighty building, took a deep breath, stood tall, and knocked loudly on the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Two guards standing next to enourmous doors of the headquarters heard a loud knock, then turned over to see Tyren knocking on the door. The guards knew who he was, due to being instructed by the Earth King. The entered an earth bending stance and together, they r=sunk the stone door into the ground. One guard spoke loudly towards Tyren "Earth King Axel awaits you on the eight floor."

(Sorry for the short post, cant really think what to put on this one haha))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:42 am

(Sorry for the REALLY short post, I didn't know what to say)

Tyren nodded and walked slowly to the eight floor, leaning on his staff a little on the way up the stairs. He stopped in front of two big, impressive doors, took a deep breath, and knocked, once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:07 pm

As soon as Tyren had knock of the stone doors, they had flown open to reveal a large cafe area. All around the room were tables, and at the tables were many war officers and generals. In the back corner of the room was Axel. He looked over and recognized Tyren immediately. Axel happily approached Tyren and with a glad voice, he said "Morning Tyren. Im surprised you actually shown up early. Most people I know would've ended up lost of still asleep. Anyways, follow me to my quarters on the ninth floor."

After the quite short walk up the final fleet of stairs, they entered a room . It was about half the size of the cafe. In the back center of the room was a table. it was approximately 8 feet by four feet. On the tabletop was multiple stacks of paper, along with a cup of writing brushes and a spilled container of ink. Axel took a seat behind the desk and offered for Tyren to sit as well. "I bet your confused about what this is all about. Don't worry, Wanderer. Anyways, I have brought you here to talk about my plans. As you probably know due to your seven year imprisonment, this monarchy is very unjust. I have plans for a new world. A world where everything is fair. A world where I am the supreme dictator of all thing. A world where nobody has to suffer. I am going to turn this government into full dictatorship. And I want you to be my right hand Commander. I have watched you over the years. Kept you guarded by a secret organization. Now the Earth Kingdom will seize control over the other Nations, and we will fairly govern the entire world. So what do you say, Tyren? Would you be my Commander?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Tyren began to sat down, but stopped when the Earth King began telling his plans. He realized he was still not sitting at the end of the speech, and hurredly sat down. "What do you say, Tyren? Would you be my commander?" the Earth King asked. Tyren thought his words over carefully, and it was a minute before he could speak. "So... so, you are going to conquer the world? Make it into a dictatorship? Where no one will suffer unjustly? Where I will be your right hand?" He chewed his lip, obviously thinking.

(You watched over a small town boy with a secret organization?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:11 pm

(I've given Axel several days to respond. I think Tyren's moving on.)

"Well, um, flattered... I'm sure..." Tyren stuttered, standing up quickly. "Just... just give me some time to... to think about it..." and he stumbled away.

Once he was out of sight of the Omashu Headquarters, Tyren burst into a run. This wasn't right... as much as the idea of power appealed to him, Tyren had heard enough stories from Akira about the Fire Nation's great takeover of the world, and of their failure due to the Avatar.

Tyren ripped open the door to the Dragon's Diamond, startling the innkeeper, and tearing up to his room. He grabbed his sack, not bothering to repack, as he hadn't removed any of his meager possessions, and shot back downstairs. "Thanks a lot!" he shouted to the frightened innkeeper as he ran by, startling guests. Hoping he wouldn't be stopped, Tyren ran to the gate. "Halt!" cried a guard. Tyren, without thinking, stamped one foot. A rock jutted up and sent the guard tumbling. "Hey!" cried his partner, but Tyren was already running out the gate. He raised his hands and slammed his feet, and a small wall of rock rose, blocking a rock thrown by the angry guard. Tyren sprinted across the bridge, feeling winded, and raised his hands. He rode a rock ramp up the hill he had run down in the first place. Looking back, he saw the guards calling for reinforcements. It sunk in for him: He was a criminal again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omashu Headquarters   Omashu Headquarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Omashu Headquarters
Page 1 of 1