The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:19 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu stirred as Xi checked to see if he was alright, his vision was blurry but soon it cleared up. “Ungh…this is getting embarrassing you know that?” he chuckled, “I could have taken him you know, but you distracted me, showing a little too much leg on that that one air twist you done.” He said with a lopsided grin as he staggered up.

He looked out the window and saw the fast approaching ground. “Damn we going down fast…and my glider fell…” he said with a frustrated voice. “Think you can carry me?” he asked with a grin. “We need to get back to the temple and see what is going on in the inner sanctuary. I didn’t like the sound of that at all.”

Mood: Relieved
Condition: Hurt

Back to top Go down
Purna
Purna

EXP : 75

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Purna wrote:

Purna

Purna watched as the giant airship pointed down and started falling.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!"

As the airship speeds down to the ground, A fire nation tank shoots off a fireball again to Purna. This time, Purna accidently swings her staff to the left, sending the air to the fireball which knocks it out of her direction. It goes in the direction of the ship, fast toward the front of the ship. Purna swings her staff to the direction of the tank, bending the air under it. She flips it over and opens her glider. Jumping off the ground, she flies over to the falling ship with a fireball heading toward it. Jumping onto it, she spots a girl and a man hanging on for dear life. The end of the ship explodes, sending Purna into the ground hard. Blood seeps down the side of her face.

"YOU GOTTA GET OFF THE SHIP!"

Mood: Afraid
Condition: Beaten Up
Link:

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi went red. "a little too much leg... what?!?"
she was wearing pants, and after a brief glance at them she noticed that there were no rips and tears in them or anything. he had to be bluffing.
"always the one for a stupid joke, eh, Ryuu?" she quipped, "here I was worried sick that you were gonna die, and you have to pull that one on me..."

she hoisted him onto her shoulders with remarkable ease. "hold tight, ya big baby." she joked, opening her glider, "inner sanctuary, here we come!"
without even looking around at who else was alive, dead, or even present, she dove out the same window the general had, to prevent her skin from being peppered with glass, and she soared towards the temple. Xilingshi's power and speed, as well as the proximity of the zeppelin to the temple itself, made the trip a short one.

"you got it from here?" she asked as she landed, "or did widdle baby Wyuu bweak his ankle and need Xiwi to cawwy him?"
such was the nature of her playfully sarcastic humor.
Mood: Snarky xD
Condition: A bit roughed up; nothing critical
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:32 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu chuckled at Xi’s remark. “That’s what I’m here for…fighting and providing witty one-liners,” he said with a lopsided grin. He rubbed his neck as he looked out the broken window, whoever that general was, he was very skilled and Ryuu was sure that it wouldn’t be the last they saw of him.

Xi hoisted Ryuu up with considerable ease, and before he could even say a word, Xi had already propelled them out of the crashing Zeppelin. It was a quick flight, but it didn’t stop Ryuu from making various disapproving comments about Xi’s wild flying. “I got it from here!” He shouted as they landed, “I think I’d rather stay trapped in the crashing airship than fly with you ever again!” He teased.

Ryuu darted off towards the Inner sanctuary; he hoped they wouldn’t be too late. The doors were shut and he let out a sigh of relief. “They didn’t get in…” he whispered when suddenly a bright red fireball flew past him and hit the door in front of him, luckily it done no real damage. Ryuu turned to find a group of firebenders heading towards them, but these were no ordinary soldiers they were clothed completely in black and their eyes were the only visible part of their bodies, and they had strange packs strapped to their packs. They circled around Ryuu and Xi ready to strike. “Be careful Xi…their stances…I think they are chi blockers…” he whispered, “uh…you take the ones on the left, I’ll take the ones on the right?” he said with a smile as they got ready to fight.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Recovering

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"well..." she quipped, still a bit red from his comment about her legs, "a little work on that 'witty' part then, eh?" she joked, flying out the window with him.

"don't be hating' just because you're being carried by a girl who's smaller than you." she joked. she knew that it would hurt any man's masculinity to admit that he got carried by a girl, let alone a girl that was smaller than him.
"And I'll remember that. next time you're unconscious, I'll leave you to your death as I fly away to safety. how's that sound?"
she unlikely actually had the heart to do this, and so was mostly just making things up. still... she had to have something to say to cope with his bad humor. xD

their speed and familiarity with the place got the to the Inner Sanctuary before the others. she recognized these soldiers as not firebenders, but chi-blockers. what better thing to do but disable an airbender from flying? that was the Tekina-Kaze's advantage in most, if not all cases.
"deal." she nodded, whipping out her glider as a staff. things were about to get ugly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 7:21 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“I’m not hating,” Ryuu replied calmly, “in fact I quite enjoyed parts of the flight, especially when you groped me while dodging that one fireball. It actually makes being carried by a girl not seem so bad.” He teased.

Ryuu grinned around at the chi-blockers. “Finally a straight up fight…” he thought to himself as he took a fighting stance. He was a powerful airbender, but much rather preferred close quarters combat over bending duels. He darted forward, ready to fight as he saw Xi pull out her glider staff.

The chi-blockers leapt into action and ran ahead as well. They threw a series of jabs at Ryuu, but they just hit air as he dodged and weaved around their attacks, using his airbending to fuel his movements. In the blink of the eye, one of the chi-blockers dropped to the ground as a result of lighting fast jab to the throat from Ryuu. The other chi-blockers around him paused for a moment in surprise, before continuing their assault. Ryuu evaded their punches easily, using the technique that got him his master tattoos. It was a technique in which he used airbending to lower the air resistance around himself and increase it around enemies, making him unnaturally fast in a fight. He kept evading them and knocking them out one by one, he managed to steal a glance in Xi’s direction to see how she was doing.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"you're an ass and you know it." she punched him playfully.

Xilingshi was a defensive fighter, as most of the Air Nomads and Tekina-Kaze were. not wanting to kill, she would work some counterattacks in.
she began blocking and parrying the strikes from the chi-blockers, knowing that even one of them could be fatal--or, more accurately, lead to something that could be fatal.
She also took this time to show off her acrobatics--by kicking people in the face. it was astounding the kind of damage Xilingshi was able to perform with her bare feet.
a series of jabs, whacks, and counter-strikes later, and Xi was still reducing the number of chi-blockers in the area.

"you alright over there, Ry?" she called out and she performed a spinning flip-kick to someone's face, following up with an uppercut to the jaw and a whack across the head with her staff.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:28 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu spotted Xi acrobatically taking down her opponents one by one. He wasn’t really worried about her, if there was one person in this Air Temple that knew how to fight it was Xilingshi. “You alright over there, Ry?” she called out after a while.

Ryuu grinned. “Yeah!” he said as he knocked back three chi-blockers with two precise punches and a lightning fast kick. “I may have to slow down though…otherwise I will be finished with mine way before you are with yours!” he teased as he ducked under a chi-blockers attack and used his momentum and a little airbending to throw him over his shoulder and against the nearby wall.

Soon Ryuu was done, and unconscious chi-blockers lay all around him. He looked towards with a very confident, lopsided grin.

The battle was turning in the Tekina Kaze’s favour. With the Fire Nation leaders no longer coordinating the battle from the main airship, and the secret attack on the inner sanctuary failing. The rest of the Fire Nation armies started to fall apart and unravel. The airbenders gained the upper hand, but it was not over yet.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi gave a slight chuckle. "if this is a race or a game, I never want to have to play it again." she quipped.
she was not afraid at all. she knew what would happen if she failed, and this determination, combined with her own natural skill and the abilities that she had honed over the years, kept her with the upper hand.

most of them might have been male, but there were a few women in the ranks too. whatever the cast, none of them seemed afraid to hit a girl, especially because this girl hit back and she hit back hard.
Soon, the two of them were standing slightly awkwardly over a pile of knocked-out warriors.

the battle had turned to their advantage, but there was still much to be done. the Fire Nation was not exactly going to quit for being delivered a minor setback. they were much more stubborn than that.
"We need another plan." she turned to Ryuu, "and we need ti bind these creeps so they don't come to after we leave and finish the job..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

“We need another plan.” Xi said to Ryuu as they stood amongst the unconscious bodies of the chi blockers. Ryuu looked at Xi strangely, “Do I have ‘Plan Guy’ written on my forehead?!” he asked with a laugh, “Though you are right about these bodies though we need to bind them up.” Ryuu looked overhead and saw two Tekina-Kaze members flying overhead. He gave them a sharp whistle and gestured for them to come down, which they did. Now Ryuu had no authority over the Tekina-Kaze, but Xi was standing next to him so he requested that they tie the chi-blockers up as he looked to Xi, almost as if he was making sure that it was alright.

Ryuu leaned over and picked up am intact glider dropped by a dead airbender. “Now we can go see if we can help out somewhere, or we can try finding that General?” he said to Xi as he tapped the glider on the ground and unfolded it.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xi nodded. "I'll make the battle plans then. follow me."
after they flagged down a few more Tekina-Kaze soldiers, Xilingshi gave the orders.
"Tie them up." she instructed, "haul them into that chamber over there and we'll deal with them when we get around to it. make sure you keep them secure though--last thing we need is one of them to break loose."

Xi nodded, twirling her staff and opening it. "let's hunt him down and finish him." she replied, taking off and back into the skies.
Mood: Commanding
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu was relieved that the chi-blockers were dealt with, and that they could now worry about bigger things. He was pleased to hear Xi say she wanted to find the Fire Nation general. He had a score to settle.

Ryuu took off after Xi, but had no idea where to start looking. They flew higher and higher and soon the entire battlefield was visible to them. He spotted a fleet of ships in the water below. “Hey Xi?! You think he might be in there?” Ryuu yelled, pointing at the ships. He knew that the general parachuted out of the airship over water and this was his best guess.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:12 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi did not really have any leads as to where to go either, but she figured that the best way to see what was going on would be to scope out the place around them. Despite being in the middle of a battle, Xi had to admit that she felt so free when she flew like this, even during times like... well... these.

Ryuu's voice snapped her back to reality.
"Aye!" she replied after seeing where he was pointing. "let's move in!"
She would have said to go for the biggest chip, but perhaps this general had thought of that. besides, it wasn't like the biggest ship would perfectly position itself under the path the general had parachuted into. so... there was no real telling which ship he was on, but it wasn't lik any and all of the other ships were also not a problem as well.
She wanted to see which ship Ryuu would fly towards, and she would follow after him unless she saw something about a different ship that struck her as different.
Link:

[OOC--if that makes sense and whatnot]
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:18 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu nodded at Xi as they circled high over the fleet of ships. He wasn’t exactly sure which ship to land on, but decided to go for the largest one. After all, Ryuu knew that the Fire Nation General was arrogant and proud, thanks to their earlier meeting, and he had a gut feeling that the General would want to be on the lead ship.

There was a problem however; the deck was filled with firebenders, and from the looks of their uniforms they were part of the Fire Nations Special Forces. Tarek grinned and looked over to Xi. “An air-combustion attack in the middle of the deck would clear it out for us to land safely.” He shouted over the sound of the wind as he prepared to attack the lead ship.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:11 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi circled ahead, also seeing where Ryuu was going. it seemed that he felt that the biggest ship would be the one holding the general, and while she still doubted it, she figured that trying to explain her strategy from this far away would just end badly for both of them. thus, she raced after him.

he heard his suggestion , and with little more than a nod, flew higher into the air, focusing her energy. she could feel it build up in her chest as it surged into her right arm. she thrust her gloved hand out, and sent out a fine stream of air towards the main deck of this massive battleship. right when it was about to hit, she opened her hand, which caused the air to rapidly explode outward, clearing the deck.
she soared down after Ryuu, not even bothering to comment on the move she just made.
"you really think that of all the ships to parachute onto, that he hit this one?" she asked him.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:24 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu grinned as Xi cleared the deck; he always enjoyed watching her air combustion attack, especially now that it was throwing firebenders into the sea. He nodded at her when she asked her question. “That general was an arrogant jackass!” he shouted, still a little angry that he managed to get the drop on him, “Regardless of which ship he landed on, I bet his pride forced him to make his way back to this ship.” Ryuu said with a sure voice. He pointed at the smaller ships floating between the main battleships. “He probably would have used one of those to board this one…” he said as he prepared to land.

Ryuu landed on the now empty deck. A metal door opened as a soldier came from beneath deck to investigate. Ryuu waved his staff and threw the man off the ship with a massive air blast. He looked to Xi, “What do you think? We stay here or we go? Soon more will be up here, so we will have to decide fast.”

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Seldom did Xilingshi think much about her air-combustion attack apart from when she was using it. her attention was on bigger things, even (and especially now).
"if you think he'll be here, then let's check the place out." she replied. she figured that there were 102 or so ways that he could have gotten back to this ship; she wondered if they had been early or late compared to his arrival though.

She couldn't help but crack a smile as Ryuu flung a long soldier off the ship with a sweep of his staff. when he asked the question, she thought about it for a brief moment.
"Let's stick around. we're already here, and if we can disable this ship, we will help cripple them a good amount, general or not."
she paused, smirking. "in fact... if we DO cripple his flagship and he is not here... he will be drawn towards it unless he is a coward and flees the battle scene altogether."
She was ready when he was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 8:23 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu gave Xi a smile and a nod, whether or not the General was on this ship, taking it out would severely hinder the Fire Nation and their siege of the Eastern Air Temple. Ryuu looked around, planning their next move. He noticed that this lead ship was almost twice the size of the other ships in the fleet, and was much more heavily armored.

“Let’s see if we can get control of this thing!”
he shouted, “We can then steer it into the other ships and hope that it sinks them!” Suddenly a barrage of fireballs erupted from the bridge, heading straight towards them. Ryuu quickly grabbed Xi’s hand and hid behind a sturdy stack of metal crates. “Damn! This is the only cover on this deck, and those firebenders up there are not ordinary soldiers…they won’t miss us again.” He shouted with a frustrated voice, trying to be louder than the continual sound of fireballs violently impacting with the metal crates.

Mood: Frustrated

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xi surveyed the ship, also remaining aware of the world around him. she saw the size of the ship they were on, as well as the size and dangers of the ships around them. this was a massive enough battleship that crippling it or commandeering it would do well to cripple their enemy and possibly even thwart the attack.

As they went into hiding to gain some cover, she listened to what Ryuu had to say on the matter. "we'll handle it." she smirked, "we just gotta be brave and charge 'em. we're airbenders. we're faster than them, and we're going to show them that."
She didn't even wait for him to join her. she sprung up, launching a powerful combustion attack that had enough force to knock several soldiers off the deck.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:04 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu was still trying to come up with a plan when Xi ran out of cover and charged the firebenders head on. Ryuu grinned and shook his head, “I hate it when she does that,” he said to himself as he began bending a large bubble of air around him. When it was large enough to completely engulf him, Ryuu rolled out of cover, bow in hand. The whirling ball of air around him deflected the oncoming fire assault as he readied an arrow and took aim.

The fire attacks were coming from a metal platform above Ryuu and Xi. Ryuu noticed that it was supported by two chains on either side. Ryuu glanced in Xi’s direction and saw her knocking firebenders of the boat by the dozen. Of course, she was handling herself quite well and Ryuu knew that he had to take out the other firebenders, attacking from the platform. He pulled out a special arrow, equipped with a hardened steel tip, and took aim. After a sharp, quick breath and a hard tug of his bow, Ryuu launched the arrow at a blistering pace towards one of the chains that held up the platform.

The arrow hit its mark. The balcony jolted to one side as the chain broke with a loud snap. The firebenders abandoned their assault and held on to the guard rail, scrambling to get back up onto their feet. In the next instant, Ryuu released a second arrow. Its mark was the second chain, which gave off an even louder snap then the first as it was severed by Ryuu’s arrow. The platform lurched violently again before suddenly falling to the ground, much to the dismay of the firebenders, who were holding onto it for dear life.

The firebenders who fell were seriously ‘incapacitated’, most were completely knocked out, but there were one or two who just simply rolled around in excruciating pain. Ryuu grinned and looked around for Xi. “Hey Xi!? What the hell is taking you? I want to defeat them before I’m sixty!” he teased. As he awaited her answer, he began trying to open the door that led into the ship.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:31 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi knew that Ryuu was a grown man and that he could handle himself just the same way that she could handle herself. Then again, it was common knowledge that Xilingshi could handle herself on her own. Strong-willed, tough, and fiercely independent, Xilingshi was a beacon to the remainder of the Tekina-Kaze, as well as to many Air Nomads altogether. She was a very disciplined warrior--some said *too* disciplined.

She was handling herself, despite being vastly outnumbered, and was doing so quite well. She had not needed to utilize her combustion tactics again; her powerful winds, evasive and defensive maneuvers, and straightforward attacks did enough on her own. The fact that she was not even aiming to kill made her job much easier anyways.

While Ryuu shot the hanging platform down, Xi had cleared most of the soldiers except a few stragglers who she figured Ryuu could handle, and she kicked the door open that led to the remainder of the ship.
Unsurprisingly, when Ry came through and called out to her, she was there waiting for him.
"Took you long enough." she quipped, raising her eyebrows and almost smirking, "let's go."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:26 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu raised an eyebrow, “Took me long enough?! If I could kill these wastes of oxygen, this battle would have been over already!” he teased, “If it takes me a little longer to incapacitate them and still do it with style, then deal with it.” He said with a laugh.

He had to jump out of the way as Xi kicked the door, which he was trying to open quietly, down. “Subtle,” he said looking up at Xi with a lopsided grin, “have you ever heard of catching your enemies by surprise?”

Ryuu and Xi’s styles were vastly different, not to say either of their styles was wrong though. Ryuu had learned how to use stealth, speed and precision when attacking an enemy, while Xi preferred a straight up fight. Ryuu however knew that they both had their own strengths and weaknesses, and respected the way Xi handled things. The fact that they were so different is what made them such a formidable team.

Ryuu started down the narrow corridors, not really sure where they should have been headed. They were attacked by patrols a few times along the way, but the narrow corridors made their airbending much more focused and powerful, allowing them to quickly deal with any threats. They soon arrived at some large, metal doors. “Xi, I think this is where that General might be.” He whispered pointing out to a sign next to the door which read ‘War Room’, “We need a plan, Fire Nation Generals are usually masters, and we have no idea how many are in that room.” Ryuu knew the odds, and even though he and Xi were both masters, he knew that going against a room full of the Fire Nation General’s would practically be suicide.

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"hey," she replied, "I've told you before that you don't have to incapacitate them. I might keep doing that, only killing when I need to, but some people feel the need to whack 'em more than others. I'm not gonna judge you on that. it's not my business."
She nearly cracked a smirk. "don't be making excuses for why I'm faster than you." she teased.

"of course I've heard of catching enemies by surprise." she explained, "they'll be surprised when they see their big metal door kicked open by a little barefoot airbender that I will have just enough time to strike while they're still off-guard."

She respected Ryuu's style all the same, not even interested in trying to get the world to fight like her. the fact that they were so opposite in styles was what made them such a powerful force. it was ironic that of them, it was the woman going straight in for the kill, but Xi didn't believe in gender roles anyways. that was a silly notion.

Xi helped sweep the patrols aside as they gleaned the corridors in search of the general. she stopped and listened to Ryuu's thoughts on the matter.
"Well... we can either do it your way and be stealthy about it, or do it mine and have the element of surprise when we smash through that door. Which would be better?"
As sarcastic as it may have sounded, Xi's tone made it sound more like a question, which was what it was supposed to be. She was fine with both options.

Condition: Slightly Battered, but well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:08 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu’s face contorted with frustration and he immediately whisper-shouted at Xi: “What do you mean faster than me!? What the hell have you been smoking!?” Apparently, Xi knew just how to press his buttons. Luckily, he knew just how to press hers too, “the day a girl beats me at anything, is the day the Fire Nation freezes over!”

When Xi explained the element of surprise from her viewpoint, Ryuu facepalmed and chuckled. “Well, I guess that would be surprising…but still, we don’t want the whole ship to know we are coming, and let the General get away again!” he said with a smile.

Ryuu listened to Xi’s opinion and looked pretty nervous. “Xi, are you sure about that? You want to burst into a room filled with firebending masters? Flames are one thing, but you know we have no real defense against lightning!” He wasn’t saying that it wasn’t an option, he knew that they were good, and that together they were *really* good. He just wasn’t sure if they were good enough for what she was suggesting.

Mood: Thinking

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Instead of giving him a proper response, she simply whacked him on the head with her staff. "a girl also won't get incapacitated if she's hit between the legs. grow a vagina, Ry..." she teased, "Those things take a beating."

she pondered his remarks, and continued to weigh her options as she thought about what their best plan of action would be.
"Hey, I never said that we needed to burst in. if you think going stealthy would work better, then let's do it. wither way... Lightning takes a second to charge before up and launching it... so what we need is speed, and fast enough reflexes to stay out of the way. if we handle this stealthily though... how do you want to do that?
He was better at her then stealth. if it was just her, she would have just burst right in and wreaked havoc, but she wanted to know which one he thought would be better.
Condition: Slightly Battered, but well
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next