The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Ryuu

EXP : 3303
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Mercenary
Nation: Air Temples

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:01 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu blushed a little and glanced away from Xi for a second. It was true that they always talked smack with each other, and although he found it equally amusing, he also knew that the main reason he used humour was to take attention off of himself and the way that he felt about Xi. This time he was serious however, and the way she referred to it as flirting made him wonder if she had known how he felt for a long time.

“Yeah…we did make mistakes…and we are lucky to be alive…though what happened on that ship isn’t what I was talking about,” he whispered, “I was talking about on the beach…when I found you…and what I…said to you...” He said softly, peeking up towards Xi.

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Recovering

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

EXP : 8580
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Master Air Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:22 am

]

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi was quite used to the bickering ad bantering that they always did. She usually did it because she thought that that was their way of showing affection, and because she wasn't really very good at showing affection normally. outside of the battlefield, shew as this shy, stuttering little girl. but... this affection? what was it, and why was she so unfamiliar with it, and yet aware of it at the same time? this would be a question for the ages.

"the beach?" she paused, shuffling through her memories a bit, which ere very hazy, especially of those moments when she was lying half-dead on the sand.
then, she suddenly realized what he was talking about. "well... um... it's... um... it's...
...it's true?" she whispered softly, laying back down and hoping that he wouldn't see her blush.
Mood: Exhausted
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu turned his head and looked back at her. He suddenly decided that he was not going to let the way he felt for her stay hidden for another second. “Yes…yes it’s true…” he whispered, trying to sit up. “Xili…I…I love you!” he said forcing himself up, despite the pain. “I have since we were kids…” he paused, gathering his words. “Just being close to you…it’s…it’s intoxicating…and it’s been torturous over the years!” he said holding his head.

“I never said anything because the Tekina Kaze seemed to take up all your time, and I wasn't exactly getting strong signals from you either…I was always afraid that if I mentioned it, that you wouldn’t feel the same towards me…and that things between us wouldn’t be the same…” he paused momentarily, “and then I left the temples and my people…and my reasons for leaving weren’t what everyone thought they were…it was because I hoped that if I got away from you, that my feelings would disappear and that I would be able to carry on with my life without the crazy emotions I was feeling…but they didn’t disappear…I guess the old saying ‘absence makes the heart grow fonder,’ isn’t a lie…All I know is that Xili…I love you…and now I am saying it!”

He suddenly blushed a very bright red, realising what he had just confessed in his rant. He had no idea what to say or do now; he just started talking and didn’t stop. He felt slightly embarrassed for spilling his guts like that, and just hoped that it wouldn’t freak Xi out.

Mood: What do you even call this

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xilingshi listened with surprising attentiveness, not really ware of just how much she was blushing. she did look surprised, but more that he was bold enough to say what she had been too timid to admit for almost 30 years.

"Ryuu, I..." she began, stammering. "you know me. I'm not a charismatic individual off the field. I can barely speak normally... I... I have to hand it to you... I couldn't ever muster up that kind of courage... but... I... well..." she scratched the back of her head. "I feel the... the same way..."
she laid back down, covering her face with her pillow. she was blushing fiercely, and she could feel blood rushing to her face. she just hoped that it wouldn't break her cheek wound open, although that was wishful thinking.
Mood: Surprised
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:19 pm

Ryuu Takeshi

“Y-y-you do?!” Ryuu exclaimed with a tone of mixed excitement and disbelief. He almost sat straight up, wincing in pain before quickly laying back down to relieve it. He turned his head. “I...I could never say it either…though…I am glad that I did…I guess almost dying does that to people.”

He smiled as she covered her face with her pillow, it was quite cute and it made him chuckle a bit. “Hey… hey Xili… don’t cover your face…” he whispered, “I… was enjoying it… enjoying looking at you that is…” he said in a nervous tone, blushing fiercely as he said it.

Mood: Happy

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:12 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xili nodded a bit awkwardly. "y-yeah... you know charisma isn't my strong suit outside the field..."
she couldn't help but chuckle at his other remark. "yeah... die enough times for someone, and when you're stranded together, you never quite realize how important they are till they save your life. thanks for that, by the way."

she uncovered her face quietly, but laid back down and closed her eyes. she was still tired and a little dizzy. there was a lot of recovering she had left to do.
Mood: Tired
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:34 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu chuckled and wave a hand. “Ah it was nothing…pulling your ass out of the fire is what I do best… consider this time as free of charge…” he teased. He paused and for a good couple of minutes, just sat and stared at her with a happy smile. He looked content and peaceful.

Suddenly he sat up, groaning in pain and clenching his chest wound as he lifted his sheets and began climbing out of bed. He was clearly in a lot of pain, and he winced and groaned as he struggled to just get his legs to hang off the side of the bed. It was probably not a very smart thing to do, but he didn’t give a damn.

Mood: Relieved
Condition: In Pain

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

she laughed, and rolled her eyes. "bitch please." she teased. "I was the one who saved you from being an idiot and killing the rest of those fire nation soldiers."
she closed her eyes, laying back down. her ankles were broken, and so she was not going anywhere for a while. she was surprised when she noticed Ryuu doing just that though.

"...what are you doing?" she exclaimed. he might have been able to walk, but she was still skeptical as to what he was up to, as he was clearly in great pain.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:17 am

Ryuu Takeshi

“Idiot?!” Ryuu exclaimed in mock-surprise. He paused for a second and then continued: “Okay…granted that was a little idiotic though you have to admit... it was incredibly brave and pretty damn impressive…” He continued with a mischievous look to his face and and a teasing tone to his voice

He was still busy climbing out of his bed. “I don’t like the setup of the room,” he replied as he finally managed to get on his feet. He took a deep breath and began pulling his bed closer to Xi’s, until they were right next to each other. “This suits me…much better” he said in a cheeky tone, panting heavily from moving the bed while in such poor physical condition. He grunted as he climbed back into bed, and as he finally got settled, he flashed Xi a mischievous smile. At the same time, his hand crept towards her hand and his fingers intertwined with hers. He let out a half-happy, half-nervous sigh as he mad contact with her warm hands. He knew the nurses and doctors would probably disapprove of this, but in all honestly, he didn’t give a damn, he wanted to be closer to Xilingshi.

Mood: In pain

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"more than anything," she quipped, "it as unnecessary, and I still don't exactly approve. don't do it again... I'd hate to have to save your hide from an unnecessary setback." she winked.

She shrugged when he said he didn't like the setup of the room. In her exhausted state, there wasn't much that she could think of that could rectify that situation, and so she kept her head laying down.
she softly took his hand when all was said and done, and closed her eyes. the clothes she had on were similar to the baggy pants and T-shirt she usually wore, only thinner and white. She also did not have her favorite gloves on. Xi didn't see the practicality of dressing a bleeding woman in white, but it seemed they had stopped the bleeding pretty well too. how long had she been out?

she smiled softly, and closed her eyes again, still exhausted and hurting a bit.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:45 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu chuckled. “and here I was beginning to think you were *actually* worried for me,” he said with a grin. His was comfortable lying still, and felt very little pain. He was just glad that Xi was next to him. He was still not a hundred percent sure if she really liked him, or was just concussed. Either way, he was holding her hand, and was happy.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Injured

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:21 am

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

"me? worried?" she quipped, "hardly... I'd give my life for you in an instant though--without hesitation too." she chuckled. This was actually true. Xi's selfless nature had her like that.
she closed her eyes, relaxing. she was far from getting better, but she at least felt happy and at peace here and now... for the moment. ^^
Link:

[sorry it's short. there's just not much else she can say when burned out]
Back to top Go down
Ryuu
Ryuu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:29 am

Ryuu Takeshi

Ryuu smiled slightly. “Yeah…hard to be worried for someone as awesome as I am,” he quipped with chuckle. His face then turned more serious, “and…I know you would…I would do the same…” he whispered. With that his eyes slowly closed and his hand tightened around Xi’s. He had fallen happily and contently asleep. The battle was over and an exhausted Ryuu had all he ever wanted lying beside him.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Injured

Back to top Go down
Xilingshi
Awesome Member
Xilingshi

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Xilingshi Nailah Zoraki

Xi's eyes slowly shut after she had given her remark, and a gentle smile had come over her visage as she heard what he said. she wasn't sure she had caught all of it even, but whatever the case, she was happy, and little in the world could change that.
The salvation of the Eastern Air Temple marked the 2nd Air Temple Siege that Xilingshi had helped defend against. While it wasn't quite as ball-crushingly epic as her story at the Western Air Temple, this would still be quite a tale to tell to her posterity. Xi was a battle-hardened war veteran, and she had the scars and signs to prove it.

at the moment though, she hardly gave off that impression, and instead looked like a very tired and rather cute woman. She was pretty when she was asleep.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Still injured, but recovering
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eastern Air Temple Under Siege   Eastern Air Temple Under Siege - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eastern Air Temple Under Siege
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5