The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She was definitely not a fat woman, or even very heavy; she was small, but very athletically built, which gave her a sturdy frame.

"I... huuhhh..." she extended a bit of lower lip. references to her short height didn't always go well with her; it seldom angered her, but it did sometimes make her pout. she looked up at him. "Yup... I'm short. shortest one in my family by far...."
Mood: Hyper
Condition: Drunk
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Mei nodded, and then recoiled, "Oh, no, no, I...I didn't mean anything by it...I think it's...attractive, really, it's..." He tapped the bottle, "I just...you know, it was...surprising to me...but...there's nothing wrong with your height, it's a good height...I'm sure..." He was tempted to drink a bit to stop himself from spoiling this anymore than he had, but didn't want to release her hand.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera swiped the bottle from him, chuckling. "I think you've had enough, General..." she chuckled, "But aye... when you're in a house full of brothers... it doesn't matter if you're the oldest. I've got 6 brothers, the shortest of which is a good 7 inches taller than me... and my mother still has 5 inches or so on me too. so... yeah."

"go on..." she encouraged.
Mood: Hyper
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Mei took a moment to collect himself, "You'll know when I've had enough, I'll spill my guts to you.", he said, stepping forward and inserting the cork back into the bottle. He lightly caressed Zulera's cheek, but had nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"well..." she chuckled, "I'm nt exactly looking for blackmail or anything... tell me what you wish to tell me, and keep secret what you wish to remain hidden. I'd be hypocritical to judge."

when he stroked her cheek, he would notice that her skin, while hot from either the alcohol, her blush, or some combination of both... was very soft and smooth.
Mood: Relaxing
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Mei smiled, wrapping his arms around Zul's waist, "I think you're amazing, that's something I want you to know...I also want you to know that I am very happy you decided to come on this...misadventure with me...despite the fact that you didn't have to." He lightly rubbed his thumb against her cheek, "Thank you for being here."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:19 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Perhaps normally Zulera would have thought he was too close, but she was a bit inebriated at the moment, and so thought nothing of it.
"you're welcome, I guess." she chuckled. she did not resist him touching her cheek, which was soft and smooth.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

Mei paused, blinking a few times, that really was strong. He smiled softly, "Your skin is so soft...", he mumbled. He had a brief moment of consideration, how bad this would look if the door wasn't locked. He grabbed the neck of the bottle again, and brought it to his lips, he began drinking, he never did learn when to stop.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera snatched it away from him, moving to put it out of his reach, and then standing between him and the bottle. "you've had enough general," she laughed, though she too was drunk-ish, to say the least.

"and... err..." she scratched her head, "I... I guess it kinda is pretty soft." she blushed again, though it was hard to notice
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Mei nodded slowly, finally admitting to himself that she was right. He leaned forward, taking the bottle, and, with much more difficulty than pulling it out, he put it away. He rose again, stepping around the desk, wrapping both arms around Zulera's waist, and kissing her, the worst that could happen is...yeah, she could kill him, but he wasn't feeling quite like himself, and it seemed like a great idea.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

satisfied now that he had put it away, she smirked. when he kissed her, Zulera's eyes widened, and she was more surprised than anything. she blushed fiercely, not really knowing how to react.
that, combined with her drunkenness... well, it had her standing there not sure what to do, and blushing awkwardly.
Mood: Awkward
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Mei leaned back for a moment, it took him half a minute to realize what he'd done, and another half minute to see the look on her face. He stood still for a bit, "Um, I...don't regret that...", he said. It was a really easy way to say 'I'm not sorry.'
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled awkwardly, putting two fingers softly to her lips. "I... never said you had to..." she replied. she found herself looking up at him, given their height differences, and she wondered what his next move would be.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm

(You make it sound like he plans to rape you or something, geez...XD)

Mei looked down at Zulera, "I just...have wanted to do that for quite awhile now.", he said. He caught her hands, backing toward the bed in the corner of the room, pulling her along. He sat down, feeling, and knowing he was trashed.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:47 pm

[and yet you say that in the post that he leads her to a bed in... xD]

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she found herself being gently pulled towards the bed, and she did not resist. when he sat down, she pivoted around and plopped down onto her butt next to him. she seemed to be handling herself a bit better than he was.
"y'alright, general?" she asked, rubbing his back with her palm

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Mei smiled, "I used to take alchohol a lot better...shouldn't have cut myself off altogether." He looked at Zulera, again caressing her cheek, and leaning his forehead against her's, "I used to get along as well as you seem to even after I had drank quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled. "well... it's not exactly something I'm proud of... just something I accept, like all the rest of my vices."
she heaved a relaxing sigh, and sat there staring at her lap. a few loose strands of hair fell over her cheek as he caressed it, but otherwise, it was as soft and smooth as it was the last time.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 pm

Mei smiled, this situation was growing foreign quickly. "So, have any interesting stories of your travels?", he asked, laying back. He was sure it was too early to make a move like that.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera gave a hardy laugh. "dear, if I began my tales, we'd be here till the ship's hull rotted out. "most good stories begin in taverns, just like the one you picked me out of." she replied, throwing herself onto the bed and spreading herself out, sighing happily. she was still fully dressed, and so hardly looked suggestive at this point, even though she was tipsy.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Mei rolled onto his side, looking at Zul with a smile, "I suppose we don't want to have the ship rotting out from under us...but I'd like to know a bit more about you..." He grabbed her hand, "Maybe a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera's hand was as soft as her cheek. he could tell that she had strong hands and a tough grip though. she was not displaying this skill at the moment though.

"well... what do you want to know? I've already told you a bit about my family... I was the oldest of that brawl, at 28."
she hiccupped, and laid still.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Mei smiled, "Well...how about your training, let's hear about that.", he said, feeling much like a child, aside from the fact that he was older than Zul. He scooted closer to her, laying beside her.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:16 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She chuckled. "my training regime was a quest for power. I learned and mastered the arts of waterbending, an then darted south to learn earth, and subsequently fire and air. had a bit of trouble with air, but a few of those Nomad Warriors taught me a few cool moves. never got too deep into the spiritual side of things till one of my predecessors scared me shitless... but that's a whole 'nother story. otherwise, my training regime is something I' still working on. imagine that..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Mei smiled, "Well, you're hailed as the Avatar, doesn't that mean you've already mastered the elements...?", he asked curiously. "I mean, isn't that the whole point of calling someone the Avatar, because they've already mastered all four elements?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

she shrugged. "I guess. I really never cared about titles and all that jazz. avatar or not, I am who I am, and ain't no one gonna change it. I know at least one place knows me as "The topless woman", for err... related reasons..."

it would not be the first time she took her top off. it remained on her here and now though.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next