The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

EXP : 8500
Birthday : 1994-01-22

Character Description
Position: Fire Nation General
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Mei shrugged, now that was a hard question to answer. "Well...I suppose if you really wanted something to do..." He tried not to smile at how suggestive pausing at that point was, "There's the engine room...the men tend to be less than tidy...or...you could spend your time sharpening weapons...but...nothing fun, really."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

This made Zulera laugh. she had actually thought of the engine room when she thought of causing mayhem.
"well... someone with authority better keep a close eye on me either way..." she replied, "Idle hands are the devil's workshop, and I know that as a solid truth."

she wasn't exactly going to be put to work on a trip she volunteered to go on but at the same time, something also told her that there was more on the general's mind than he was letting on about.
Mood: Lax
Condition: Rested
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Mei looked at Zulera, "You don't have to of course, just...don't blow anyone or anything up...or throw things overboard..." He took a step back, and leaned on his desk, which appeared to be bolted down to avoid disturbances. He smiled, thinking about how she might react if he had just said that HE was something to do, the rude, unprofessional, and plain wrong truth. How embarassing that would be.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera chuckled once again. "well... given the way you found me, I can testify that that sort of mayhem follows me everywhere. Queen Meili of the Earth Kingdom once had to lock me up because of it. she swore that sometimes it was the only answer."

she paused for a moment. "so what are *you* gonna do though? I'll step out if I'm holding up any business time..."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:39 pm

Mei smiled, "No, best part about being at sea is the freedom. No real work to be done, sure, I could walk around, lecture my soldiers about this or that...I've seen other generals do that...but I find they learn best from their mistakes." He smiled again, "Like I said, you don't have to go anywhere...or do anything...if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

"Freedom..." she nodded approvingly, slumping back into a nearby chair, "now there's a word that I hold dearly... take that away from me... and I'm basically nothing."

she leaned back and relaxed. "I guess I'll just chill here with you then... we're too far away from the nearest port for me to cause any mayhem..."
she laughed, and closed her eyes. she'd move if he told her to, but otherwise she was fine where she was.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Mei nodded silently, and turned, walking around his desk, and pulling a bottle and two small glasses from a drawer. He glanced up at Zulera, "Want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera smirked, cracking her knuckles. "I would by all means, but I feel like you should know that it was partially my tipsiness that had me in the chaotic mess you dragged me from the other day. if you're okay with knowing that... sure. I'd love a drink."
instead of grinning dorkily though, she smiled, somewhat softly.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Mei smiled, filling each cup, "Well, I don't think you'll be able to get into much trouble in here.", he said. "Afterall, the only person who can get hurt is me, and it's not like I'll take it personally." He grabbed both cups, and stepped around his desk, offering Zulera one of them, "To being free?", he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

She took the cup gently. "well. I don't exactly want to hurt my host. even I've got a few standards... know a few manners, have a few formal outfits, all that fun jazz... but aye... to freedom!"
she raised her glass and downed it rather effortlessly. she enjoyed the taste, having long since become used to most types of drinks.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Mei smiled, closing his eyes, and tilting his head back, swallowing the drink in one quick gulp. He kept his eyes closed, enjoying the burn, why not? He hadn't allowed himself such leisure since before his days in the Fire Nation army.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

The avatar let it blaze its way down her throat for a moment, before belching, nodding her approval.
"not bad..." she grinned. "I'd have another shot in a heartbeat."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Mei chuckled softly, and handed Zulera the bottle after refilling his own cup, "It's one of my favorites.", he said, swallowing the second cup instantly. Perhaps that's why he didn't drink, he wasn't good at stopping.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed, taking the bottle straight to her lips, where she began draining it. she hoped he hadn't wanted more, because she was quite liking what she was tasting.

she paused, to burp again, and then glanced at him. "well." she grinned. "I can see why. it's really good."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Mei smiled, laying back on his desk, reaching into the drawer, and retrieving another bottle. He opened that one as well, collected your cup, and tossed them back before closing the drawer and relocking it. He didn't bother sitting up for quite awhile, he stared at the cieling of the room, a Fire Nation symbol had been painted there. He touched the bottle to his lips, and tilted it back, his thoughts began to flow with greater velocity, and sporadic-ness.(Not a word.)
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Other than a pause, Zulera drained the bottle completely, and then she leaned her feet up on some surface, throwing her head back.

"Ahh..." she sighed happily, "Yeah, that stuff's good..."
"Thanks for it, by the way," she added after a moment of silence. "no joke there. I appreciate it."
Mood: Lax, Slightly Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Mei chuckled, "No, thank you, it's been a long time since I've done anything like this.", he said. "Besides...I get your company too.", he said, proceeding to drain his bottle without another word. This was going to end up bad. "Just...make sure...once this hits me, that I don't go wandering around on deck. I'd hate to have everyone see me...in such a state."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zuler got up, and in her slightly tipsy state figured the best solution would be to lock the door.
"if we get that trashed, we'll probably forget how to unlock this thing." she laughed. "so no worries there."

she sat back down. "got anything else to drink?" she asked
Mood: Slightly Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Mei glanced up, "Depends...I've got a Fire Nation special, technically illegal, but there are underground breweries..." He shrugged, "It burns like swallowing flames...but one cup of it will likely knock even the hardest alchoholic on their ass..."
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera laughed. "I've heard that one a thousand times in a thousand lifetimes." she grinned, "let's have at it."

anything sounded like a good idea right now.
Mood: Slightly Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:36 pm

Mei rolled off his desk, "Very well, don't say I didn't warn you." He got down, opening a small(Being the size of a microwave) safe under his desk. The bottle was bright red, and the liquid was completely clear, a Fire Nation symbol decorated the bottle, nothing else. He set it down, and opened it, taking one quick gulp. He held his breath, and allowed a small flame to leave his mouth as he exhaled before offering it to Zulera.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Zulera took a shot of it. as small as she was, she was a sturdy woman with an athletic build. she figured she could handle it.
she took a shot, and then, like Mei, spewed flames from her mouth. she wasn't sure if that was a trigger-effect for firebenders, or if it was the substance itself... but damn it was strong.
Mood: Very Tipsy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Mei smiled, "I think it helps with the burn, I've always breathed a bit of fire..." He shrugged, "Maybe on some level I feel like it reduces the burn." He stepped around so that he was on the same side of the desk, standing with only a few inches between them. He grabbed the neck of the bottle, taking a much larger mouthful, and holding it in his mouth for a moment before swallowing, feeling his entire body heat up.
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Zulera Joanna Tallarico

Seldom did Zulera turn down what she saw as a challenge, and this, to her, was one of those times. not wanting to be outdone, she grabbed the bottle and took another shot, tilting her head back and spewing flames into the air after she had swallowed.

"WOOO!" she shouted. "that's GOOD!"
Mood: Hyper
Condition: Drunk
Link:

Back to top Go down
Mei Fong
Awesome Member
Mei Fong

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Mei laughed at Zulera, "I wasn't challenging you.", he said, then stepped forward taking hold of the bottle again, gripping Zulera's hand with it, and slipping his other arm around her waist. "Well, maybe it was a little bit of a challenge." He leaned down he hadn't realized how much taller he was than her until now, she really was a stocky girl, but now, face to face with her, he couldn't help a small smile, "You look taller from a distance...", he said, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Zulera   Avatar Zulera - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next