The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of a Master

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

In Search of a Master  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek turned to face Varsha who had just entered. “Ah! Varsha,” he said with a smile, “good morning, I hope you slept well…today training will be much more physically demanding.” He looked around and lifted his arms slightly, “this is an old Fire Sage training room. They used it for all sorts of training and I thought it would be fitting for us to use it as well.”

Tarek gestured at the basins of fire, “I was going to start with some physical drills and practice forms, but from what I have seen so far, you don’t really need to do them…so we are skipping to the next lesson…How to feel and sense the flame and more importantly… the energy around us.” Tarek sat down in the middle of the room in a meditation position and gestured for Varsha to do the same. “Firebenders can all feel and sense the energy of the sun, our greatest source of power…but we can also feel energy emanating from things around us if we are balanced.”

Tarek shut his eyes and took a deep breath. The flames in the basins around the room seemed to respond and get bigger. “Now close your eyes and focus Varsha, feel the flames around you, feel the heat and energy oscillating from them.” Tarek started causing some flames to diminish while he made others get larger and more intense. “Do you feel it?” he asked “…sensing fire shouldn’t be too hard, but I need to know if you can before I move on to energy…”

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded, taking a few moments to take in the place and look around.
"well." she replied once he had finished, "I'm in pretty good physical shape I think... especially since that was where most of my training was. I can probably handle it."

she also nodded in acknowledgement of his remarks as to what this place was. "makes sense." she indicated.

she listened attentively to his teaching, and sat down to meditate with him as he instructed her. she closed her eyes, letting her mind clear and the flames dance around in the peripherals of her sense. she may not have had the keen senses that Zelgius Sanaki possessed, but she was at least vaguely aware of where there were vivid things like fire.

she took a deep breath to clear her mind further as he gave her further instruction. she hoped to see clearly what he was referring to.
"I..." she paused for a moment, "Those two you made smaller, and those two are larger..." she pointed to the various basins, but kept her eyes closed. "...right?"

Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek grinned. “Very good Varsha,” he said as all the flames started returning to normal, “You can sense flame just fine.” Tarek stood up. He seemed to like pacing as he talked. “As I told you yesterday, fire is both energy and life, and in the same way we can sense fire, we can sense both life and energy…it is extremely difficult to do this without meditating or using physical contact, in fact I only know of one person who can do it effectively without having to sit down and really concentrate.”

Tarek moved over to Varsha and crouched down beside her. “Feeling energy is much easier with physical contact,” he said as he took her hand and place it on her stomach, “since you are really slightly familiar with your own energy it’s best to start by feeling yourself. This is how I performed the massage yesterday, actually. ”

Tarek held her hand on her belly and told her to breathe deeply. “Just like you felt the fire dancing around in those basins, feel your own energy dance around inside of you,” he figured that she would relate well to the word ‘dance’, “every time you inhale, the energy wells up within your stomach and each time you exhale it spreads through your body…do you feel it?”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded, as usual listening to what he had to say. she often times felt guilty that she could not say more in response, but this was essentially a lesson for her, and like most good lessons, the teacher did most of the talking, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. she didn't mind his pacing. when she was on her feet, she liked walking around a little bit, and making all kinds of hand gestures as she spoke. quirks were quirks.

she breathed deeply when instructed to do so, her hand on her belly where he had set it. she felt energy dancing; surging through her, as if it was a barrelling river where a little creek had just been the week before.she inhaled and exhaled a few more times just to be sure. he was right.

"I feel it!" she exclaimed, "that... that's amazing!"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:52 am

Tarek Raiden

“It is isn’t it?”
Tarek chuckled as Varsha remarked on how her energy felt. “Just as we feel the fire we can feel energy or chi. If you practice sensing energy and learn how it flows, dances, grows and wanes, you will start to be able to feel flickers of energy all around, you will be able to sense attacks earlier, have increased awareness when you fight multiple opponents. Eventually you will even be able to sense how powerful an opponent is…a very handy skill in deed.” He said with a smile

Tarek sat next to her now. He took her hand and placed it on his belly, “Now let’s try something a little bit more difficult, but definitely still in your skill range…sensing another person’s chi energy.” Tarek inhaled deeply and let his energy well up inside of him. “Do you feel it?” he asked as he exhaled again.

Tarek and Varsha continued this for quite a while; he wanted her to get accustomed to feeling the flow of energy and its dependency on the breath. Soon however, Tarek stood up. “Now comes the tricky bit, sensing your surrounding in a stressful situation, you’ll see it’s quite a bit more difficult than sensing it when you are calm, but we will start with fire, which you seem to be able to sense quite well.”

Tarek gestured for her to stand in the center of the room. “I am going to randomly launch the fire in these basins at you.” He said as he pulled a cloth out and blindfolded her. “You won’t be able to see, so use your senses. Whether you evade, block or even attack the flames, it doesn’t really matter.” Tarek was right, it didn’t really matter. However, he did want to see how she would react to the attacks, to determine which style would suit her best. “Are you ready?” he asked as he stepped outside the circle and took an attack stance.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded. having that keen of a sense of awareness would surely come in handy for anyone. "didn't you say that you knew someone who didn't even have to sit down and concentrate to do that? what was he like?"
Varsha was taking a stab at the person's gender, not knowing for sure if it was a man or a woman.

she did as instructed for his next lesson, and as Tarek inhaled in and out, Varsha thought she felt a difference, but wasn't too sure.
"I... I think so." She nodded, "I might just not be focused enough though. I'm not sure."
though, after a while, she began feeling Tarek's energy. it was just stronger and flowed in different patterns than Varsha's, and that had confused her.
"everyone's energy levels and patterns are different, aren't they?" she asked him, sometime before they moved on to the next lesson.

Varsha stood up with him, taking a defensive stance as he blindfolded her. the true martial artist inside of her had long since taught her that finding peace came from passiveness similar to that of the Air Nomads, and so she was much more of a defender than an attacker--a particularly interesting combination for a firebender, an art whose standard arsenal lacked defensive moves. that was why she had diversified.

she nodded at him. "I am ready."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled. “Yes I did mention that…It is a she actually, and her name is Sanaki Zelgius.” A big smile made it’s way across Tarek’s face as he spoke, “She is an amazing woman. Completely blind, but uses firebending as a whole extra sense. She lives life as normally as you and I.” he continued, he looked like he was lost in a happy thought for a moment, but soon came back to reality and continued the training.

As Varsha felt for Tarek’s energy, he noticed that she struggled at first but that she found it pretty quickly “You are exactly right…with practice you will be able to feel people’s energy patterns and power levels much quicker and easier. I am actually very impressed that you were able to feel mine so quickly, well done indeed Varsha!” he said with a proud grin.

Soon Varsha took her stance in the center and acknowledged her readiness to Tarek. Tarek took a deep breath, shut his eyes and lifted a hand. A stream of flame suddenly erupted from behind her and headed straight for her, quickly followed by more streams from the other basins. Tarek made sure to make them random and progressively more difficult too, sometimes throwing two streams of flame at the same time at Varsha.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:08 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha smiled with him, and almost giggled softly. she recognized the name, and based on the way Tarek was acting, could tell that he had some form of crush on Sanaki. how much of a relationship they had though, was beyond her realm of knowledge at the time, and she didn't feel the need to pry.
"I've seen her a few times," Varsha indicated, "never got to properly meet her though, but I do recognize her. I'd like to maybe meet her one day..."
that was not so much a request to Tarek, but more just one of Varsha's wishes at the time.

she smiled at him. hopefully that hadn't just been luck. "thank you." she responded respectfully. "though... is there any way to practice that, given that everyone is different and I can't simply go around putting my hands on people's stomachs, can I?" she chuckled lightly, to show that she was not trying to criticize his lesson. it was useful information indeed, and she saw potential for ways it could be used.

Varsha started out by sensing the heat, but soon she also began sensing the chi of the flames.
"I'm not going to hit anything, am I?" she asked as she ducked under a particularly fast fireball. she could sense the flames fairly easily, but not any of the obstacles. she used her own bending to deflect a few shots, jumped and avoided others with various spins, flips, and kicks. if she was in an open area, she felt she'd be fine, but not if there was obstacles of any kind in the way. Unlike Zelgius Sanaki, Varsha could not sense all of her surroundings.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:42 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was squinted slightly at Varsha when he saw her giggle slightly, “Women…how do they always know these things…” he thought to himself. “I guess you would have seen her, being a noble and all...and I will happily introduce you should you ever meet…” he said with a smile, “but now let’s get your mind on training…I can see you have already figured out what's my relationship with her you scamp!” he said with a laugh.

“Of course you can’t!”
Tarek laughed, “I let you see mine to show you the difference between different individual’s energies…you practice it, by practicing sensing energy. Try sense fire and people’s energies as much as you can and you will see how quickly you develop the skill. This training we are about to do now is exactly that, it will help hone your senses.”

Tarek was launching flames at her from every direction. “There are no obstacles yet, they will come later…for now it’s just you and the flames in the open.” He watched her carefully, studying her form as she went on, and he was impressed. Tarek soon stopped the attacks. “Well done Varsha, you have excellent form, not only did you evade…but you blocked and occasionally went on the offensive. That is a perfect illustration of balance in your fighting technique.” He said with a grin, “I think you are ready to have your first sparring match with me.”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

She nodded. "Aye... the noble class is at least familiar with each other." she also laughed. "hey... I'm not about to judge. she's certainly a lovely lady. I'm sure you two are happy together, and that's all none of my business. I'm not going to pry." she chuckled softly as they continued with the lesson.

Varsha nodded in acknowledgment. "so it's a matter of just focusing, meditation and practice then, aye?" that would make the most sense. she certainly did not expect to suddenly read energies left and right within an hour or two. Anything worth learning always took time and dedication to learn, which is part of why Varsha was so talented. Anything she wished to learn, she would always passionately dedicate herself to learning it in hopes of one day mastering it, and this kind of devotion paid off.

Learning that there were no obstacles helped Varsha become a bit more confident, but she hoped that he'd at least warn her when he put some in.
"How will I know when there are some?" she asked as she blocked, parried, and dodges the attacks, sometimes lunging forward to blast herself through some of the larger ones, or counterattacking the flames with shots of her own. her opened chi paths made this much easier, and her fire now had a punch to it.

soon, this training session ended, and she listened with a glow of excitement to Tarek's next words. she nodded, giving him the kind of respectful bow that a student would give a teacher.
"I am ready then." she nodded, "just name when and where we are to begin."
she was forward and blunt, but her tone remained polite. she took a deep breath and kept herself composed, remembering lessons both from Tarek and from her earlier teachers that had taught her about good control.
Mood: Happy
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled at Varsha. “Obstacles will only come later…when your senses are more refined.” He said with a chuckle.

Tarek smiled as he spotted her take a deep breath and get ready to spar. “We start here and now…” he said as he circled her, his arms out and his palms facing upwards, in a fighting stance. “I see you remember yesterday’s lesson…keep up that breath control so your fire stays strong and you don’t lose energy.” He said with an approving smile.

Tarek suddenly spun around three times delivering three quick fire-fueled kicks. The first spinning kick was as he was standing and it shot a large fireball at Varsha. The second was in a mid-air twist and it also shot out a large fireball. The third was a sweeping kick as he landed on the ground, it let out a wave of flames towards Varsha. Tarek had the flames controlled, he didn’t want to hurt Varsha should she mess up, but he kept them powerful enough to test her.

Mood: Focused

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha gave a nod, as well as light chuckle. "alright then."

she took her position, taking deep but controlled breaths. she removed her blindfold, but would put it back on if he told her to do so. she spread her legs apart, setting her hands in almost what looked like an earthbending stance. Varsha did seem to like playing defensively.
whatever the case, she looked ready and appeared confident enough.

she shot a small ball of fire that she kept near her and as she blocked the first blow, using her own flames on her hand to diminish the ones Tarek shot at her. for the second one she took several airbender-esque steps to dodge it, following it up with a flowing stream of fire. she barely avoided the 3rd attack, flipping over it. it almost singed her hair during this flip, but she got out unscathed--but for how long?
she aimed her swathe of fire directly at him, seeing how he would take a very direct attack.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek wasn’t surprised that Varsha took a very defensive stance, but he was surprised at her quick counter to his first attack. He strained himself to avoid her first fireball, but soon regained composure and followed up with his second attack. Varsha retaliated again, this time with a stream of flame which Tarek quickly extinguished before following up with his third. His third came close to hitting Varsha, who narrowly avoided it, and she responded with a very direct attack, aimed directly at Tarek.

Tarek lifted his arms when he saw Varsha’s attack coming, and spun around. Her flames arced around Tarek and grew in size as he redirected her attack back at her, with a set of flowing movements. As her own flames were redirected back at her, Tarek let loose a ring of flame from his palms, in an attempt to catch her while she was dodging the first attack.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:12 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha remained alert, knowing that Tarek would not give her a moment's break from the sparring just because she had avoided the fairst wave of attacks. and to her... this was a good thing.there were few things in life that were more disappointing than a teacher that didn't give it his (or her) all.

Varsha observed his move as she used a blast of fire to launch herself to the side. it looked like a waterbending move involving redirecting, but she would have to ask about that in a bit. for now... time to focus. she launched herself over the attack, landing on her hands and then propelling herself into the air with another attack as she noticed his second ring of fire approaching. it chipped her ankles, throwing her flip off-balance, and she hit the ground. however, she was only there for less than a second, ans she sprung back up and launched a volley of 7 or 8 small fireballs at Tarek, all at different angles to see how he would react. she wasn't truly hurtl but she had expected to get a bit roughed up from this.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm

Tarek Raiden

If one thing about Varsha impressed Tarek, it was her determination to learn and succeed. She quickly recovered from his attacks and was thinking on her feet, he could see she was already applying what she had learned. Her speed and agility was also very impressive; she was young and particularly skilled with martial arts and Tarek wanted test her skills in their entirety, it was time to get in close.

As one of his attacks knocked her off balance, he saw a chance and darted forward. Varsha, however, recovered sooner than expected and quickly jumped up launching a barrage of fire balls in Tarek's direction at different angles. Tarek grinned at her determination and zigzagged through her attacks with the speed and agility one might expect from airbenders. Even so, it was impossible to dodge them all and he had to resort to swatting them out of the way. In a matter of seconds he was in front of her and he thrust his extended index and forefingers at her forehead, of course at this range he didn’t use fire or lightning at all like he would in a real fight. He just wanted to see her close quarters combat skills.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha did like to impress her teachers, but only in the hopes that they would see her enthusiasm so they would teach her more of what they knew. she didn't care so much about showing off her skills for the sake of showing them off, but teachers always liked when students applied what they had learned. this was what she was doing.

she couldn't help but admire Tarek's own agility as he zigzagged through her barrage of fireballs. however, as he came to strike at her forehead, she leaned back, almost into a limbo. she then bent to the left, planting on one of her hands before spinning her body, pivoting on her one hand aiming somewhat of a kick as she swung her legs. regardless of this outcome, she landed back on her feet and began launching strikes with her arms and legs towards him, reflecting a martial art of firebending.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was completely surprised at the way Varsha evaded his attack and her kick hit its mark, the mark being his ribs. It was a good, clean and solid kick and Tarek felt a little winded. He grinned as she landed and continued her attack with a series precise of jabs and kicks. Tarek walked backwards, able to block and evade most of them, “Very good…remember the breath control…knocking the wind out of a fire bender will make it harder for him to firebend!” he said as he jumped to the side to avoid one her kicks and placed his right foot just behind one of her heels before he threw a fast jab at her gut, hoping she would jump back and trip over his cleverly positioned foot. Of course it would only work if she didn’t notice it.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 am

]

Varsha Zere Zakau

she was pleased with herself for landing a hit on him, because landing a hit on a master meant one of two things--that she had reasonable skill, or was stupidly lucky. usually, it meant the former.for Varsha... this was a good thing.

he made a good point that she hadn't even thought of. of course, firebending relied on breathing, and knocking the wind out of someone was a viable way to win a fight. how had she not put 2 and 2 together like that sooner?

"ah!" she replied, to acknowledge him, but did not even stop from her fighting. she did not notice, however, that he had placed his foot behind her heel, and so when he jabbed, she leaned back, naturally taking a step back to catch herself. she tripped over his foot and fell flat on her back. had this been an Agni Kai, she'd be at someone's mercy. luckily, Tarek was not about to do anything drastic.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 11:46 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled at Varsha who was now lying on the ground and offered his hand to help her up. “Excellent work Varsha,” he said with a kind voice, “Your bending has already improved greatly…and as I suspected, your martial skills are not to be underestimated. Excellent use of your natural agility, speed and precision, always try to use it to your advantage against older opponents like myself, you don’t always have to win a fight through bending you know...although it helps.” He laughed.

Tarek dusted off her back a little before continuing. “I must say, I really appreciate your willingness to learn, it makes it a pleasure to teach you.” He smiled, “Now any questions regarding the spar?”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:58 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha took his hand and stood up, listening to what he had to say.
"thank you." she replied, "And aye. I like to have more than one option in combat, should one of my other means be disabled or I am for whatever reason unable to work it. that's why it's good to know more than one weapon, especially to include one's limbs as a weapon... and why not to rely solely on bending, or on melee, or on range, or any one particular aspect. while well-rounding yourself too much is also bad... finding the balance between variety and skill is helpful."

"I'm glad to learn. there is so much knowledge out there for me to gain... it makes life that much mroe fun. as for the spar... I didn't have any direct questions... well, unless you saw my legs during the spar... normally I don't fight wearing a dress, but if the situation demanded it, I'd do what I had to."
she didn't seem bothered by the fact that he might have seen her flash some leg. he had seen he underwear the previous day when he opened up her chi. it wasn't a big deal to her at all. and here she was just curious/.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded at Varsha. “You are definitely on the right track Varsha. Balance is important everywhere, in our lives, in our bending, and even our fighting. Keep this in mind with all you do and you will go far.”

He waited for her answer to his question, and didn’t expect her answer. “Your legs?” he said with surprise as he rubbed his head, “Well I honestly wasn’t really looking.” He chuckled. He then gave her a respectful bow. “It is dangerous to learn too much over a short time, I recommend you take some time, practice and meditate. Let these teachings sink in, and when you are ready come and find me again for more training…if you so desire.” He said with a smile, “being a noblewoman, I am sure you can find out where Sanaki Zelgius’ estate is.” He chuckled.

Tarek walked her outside and spoke with her a little more before he handed her some scrolls, illustrating various forms that served to open chi paths and helped the user gain more control of their own energy. “Practice! Once you are ready, we will incorporate new bending styles from the other nations into your repertoire.” He said with a smile. “Thank you for everything, you have been a pleasure to teach Varsha.” He said as he smiled gave her a big hug.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:03 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded. "I have always learned and been taught that a balance in everything is the key to success. a balance in order, in chaos, in spirit, in body, in mind... in bending. an extreme of any kind is a dangerous thing. "

she chuckled, scratching her forehead shyly. "just wondering... not that it matters either way... but aye. I otherwise had no questions about the spar."
the question had just been a curious one, though it was the natural consequences of wearing a dress and doing a bunch of kicks and flips.

she nodded at him. "aye. I will take what I have learned over the last couple of days and apply it. I'll report back to you in a few weeks or maybe months."
she chuckled. "and aye... I know where Zelgius Sanaki lives. I'm glad the two of you are happy together."
she sincerely was.

she took the scrolls he handed her, treating them with care. when he hugged her, she couldn't help but hug him back. he was a great man, and an amazing teacher, if Varsha voiced her opinion on the subject.
"That will be awesome." she replied, "And thank you so much for everything. you have been an amazing teacher for me."
this was absolutely sincere. she had had good teachers and bad teachers, but Tarek had been amazing. Varsha always sincerely appreciated a good teacher, and that was all the reason she was going to come back.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of a Master
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3