The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of a Master

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

In Search of a Master  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:53 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha smiled, pleased by Tarek's words. she had done well.
"how early?" she asked, "sunrise, or before then?"
getting up early was never hard for Varsha; it was much easier in the summer, though the equatorial region of the Fire Nation was fairly easy too given that the sun came up around '5:30 every morning. for Varsha, that was her wakeup time.

Varsha definitely noticed the airbending-esque style to his next set of moves. Varsha had always held the airbenders in high respect for their ability to remain so passive and friendly towards so many people. even the Tekina-Kaze were a friendly bunch of fellows.
"Hopefully it won't." she smiled. it looked easy, but that might have just been because she liked dancing and that was what his moves looked like. she knew better than to underestimate the difficulty.

she was a bit hazy on what his final instruction was. "so... am I suppose to practice those chi-opening moves first, and then shoot the flames, or just go and shoot the flames first to see how powerful I can make it without burning anything?"
that was what she did when she had a question. she would ask it. she never allowed herself to be left in the dark.
Mood: Excited
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Tarek Raiden

“Just before the sunrise, is when I prefer it…that’s when everything is at its quietest,”
Tarek explained to Varsha. Tarek smiled as she asked about his final instruction, “Well, I want you to first perform the forms, with the proper breath control, to open your chi paths and build up energy within yourself. Then when you feel ready, release your fire blast.” Tarek didn’t mind explaining again at all; in fact he was pleased to see that she asked when she was unsure.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded. "it's a wonderful time to be awake." she smiled, "but, duly noted. I'll be up by then, I promise."

she nodded at his 2nd remark. "alright..."
she took several deep breaths for a moment, clearing her mind. she then took a step backwards, took another deep breath, then did her best to emulate his forms and launched her fire blast. it was precise, but lacked power and energy, and so fell much short of Tarek's move. she sighed softly, and then turned to him.
"I..." she mused for a moment, "I think I need help opening my chi a bit more... do you know of any good chi-openers?"
Mood: Excited
Link:

[OOC--in theory, you could have him give her that massage. she's technically of age (19), and has had professional massages before, and so she wouldn't see it as a sexual advance. she might blush a bit at being exposed, but it's a price she'd definitely be willing to pay if she knew the results]
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek watched Varsha intently as she performed the forms and tried to firebend. Her fire was precise, as Tarek expected, but not nearly as strong as he had hoped. “Good control Varsha,” Tarek said with a sincere smile, “your balance and control is fine, but you need to feel your energy flow more, you need to know how it runs from your stomach through the rest of your body.” Tarek stood up and approached her, “you need to gain an understanding of your chi paths through your body; otherwise those forms won’t really work.” Tarek stood in front of her, “The only way to immediately open your chi paths is a chi-opening massage…It’s also an ideal way to show you the actual paths your energy flows through as it moves around in your body. If you like I could show you while opening your chi paths? Just go into the next room and lie on that old stone table.” Tarek turned and started walking out of the room, “I’m going to fetch something quickly, and you can go get ready so long…” Tarek paused for a moment and turned around, “…oh yes…I can perform the massage while you are fully clothed, but it works best on bare skin. I’ll let you decide whichever you’re comfortable with.” He said as he walked out of the tower whistling a classic Earth Kingdom tune.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:44 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded, having long since realized that her problem was her lack of power. she had very good skill and finesse, but never enough energy behind the attacks. she had always wondered why, thinking that either she had had weak chi or just semi-blocked chi. now she knew.

she nodded, slightly intrigued by the idea. "I... alright." she nodded, and disappeared into the next room, looking at the stone table. she had had professional massages before, and didn't think that this one would be much different, but at the same time, she was a little shy of her body. she didn't exactly have good reason to be... but she was.

still, after a moment's thought, she slowly lifted and peeled off her dress, revealing a well-toned, tan-skinned body underneath the red dress. she slipped off her slippers and then crawled up onto the table, laying on her back. her underwear were red and lacy, but she kept both articles on, as she waited for him to return.
Mood: Curious
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek soon returned with a large scroll, which he opened and set down against a chair directly in Varsha’s view. “This illustration shows all the chi paths that flow through the body. The massage will only open the main paths, so you will need to study this to gain an understanding of them all.” He walked up to her and placed two fingers on her belly, “when we are done here, you can have that scroll, study it well and soon you will be able to feel and manipulate your own chi energy inside you.” He said as he closed his eyes and inhaled. His fingers moved around as if they were analyzing something.

Tarek smiled as if he found something and gently turned Varsha over onto her belly. He then placed his index and middle finger of both hands on her lower back on either side of her spine and started making little circular motions with his fingers. “As I mentioned earlier, chi originates from the stomach. It travels all over the body, but follows five main paths, one through each arm and leg and one up the back ending at the forehead.” Tarek’s hand started moving up and outwards, following a V-shape as they moved up her back towards her shoulders. His fingers were pressing pretty hard against her muscles as they made the small circular motions. He worked them down her arms now, following a very specific path as he went over her triceps, elbows, forearms, and eventually ended in the palms of her hands. “Breathe out,” he said as he pulled his hands off her palms. “Two down three to go,” he said with a grin as his hands moved back to her lower back.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded, and mentally made a note to study the heck out of that scroll, sleep be damned. "alright," she nodded, "I'll do that. I'll definitely do that."
she was being sincere; she wanted the knowledge quite badly.
she giggled only slightly when he put his fingers on her belly. she, like so many others, was slightly ticklish, but she was able to control herself and kept from giggling too much.

Varsha rolled over when she noticed that he was putting her on her belly. she may have been relatively young, but she was well-toned, which made sense given her training.

Varsha breathed in and out when instructed to. her skin was soft and smooth like that of most nobility, and it had a certain warmth to it that most, if not all, firebenders had. she was not bothered by Tarekn touching her bare skin, knowing that this was entirely professional and that it insinuated nothing.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek’s hands were back on her lower back again and started making their little circular motions, “You have a lot of energy in here,” Tarek smiled, “If you learn how to open your paths properly your firebending will become really powerful.” Tarek started moving down her back this time; he was really putting a lot of pressure down as he worked down over Varsha’s lower back, butt and upper thighs. “I hope you are paying attention to the paths I’m following,” he smiled as he reached her calves with his hands still pressing done hard and moving in little circles. Soon he arrived at the soles of her feet, “and exhale,” he said as he pulled his fingers off them.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled as he unclasped her bra and let the straps fall to the side. Varsha was anyway on her stomach, so he couldn’t see anything and the straps would just get in his way. His hands then moved to her lower back again and started rubbing up along her back with little circular motions on either side of her spine. He kept going up her neck and over her head until he finally ended with his fingers on her forehead, “exhale again,” he smiled as he lifted his hands off her forehead and moved them to her back to fasten her bra strap again. “That’s it! Your main chi paths are now clear and wide open,” he chuckled as he helped her turn around and sit up, “You can get dressed, and then meet me in the main chamber again to try that move out again,” he said with a smile as he left the room, “Oh and remember your scroll!”

Tarek sat down in the main chamber and waited for Varsha.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha's expression changed to one of excitement all of a sudden. Tarek obviously knew what he was talking about, so to hear him say that she had lots of energy excited her. she wasn't weak after all.
she, or rather, her body, paid attention to the paths he was following. these were defnitely her chi paths, as she could feel the energy surging through them more powerfully as he finished massaging them.

she exhaled when instructed. for a moment she took a sharp intake of breath when he unclasped her bra, but then she wanted to slap herself in the forehead for even being worried. he was not going to harm her, or even expose her breasts. it was just in the way of one of her obviously central chi paths.

she exhaled again when he reached her forehead, and would have fastened her bra strap, had he not done it for her.
"I... thank you." she smiled politely as he helped her sit up. "I feel... energetic... empowered..."
she nodded when he gave her more instructions, and for a moment, she sat there in her underwear, looking at her hands as if something new had happened to them. after about 5 minutes, she got back up, carefully pulled her dress back on and slid into her slippers, picked up the scroll and headed back out to meet Tarek. she met him in the main chamber with a smile.

Link:

[if you wantd me to have her practice the move in this post, just let me know and I can add it]
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:15 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was sitting patiently when Varsha entered the room, fully clothed and smiling. “Enjoyed that?” he asked with a smile, “sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable with the bra and all, but it got in the way,” he continued sincerely. Tarek gestured for the floor, “now do my forms again, your paths are already open, but now you will feel what it should feel like when you perform them.”

Tarek pointed up to the roof, “and then send your fireblast through that hole up there, and keep it controlled.” Tarek smiled, the last time she tried she barely managed to get half way, this time he was sure she could make it. “Oh, and remember your breath control! Open chi paths are useless unless you create enough energy to pass through them.”

Last edited by Tarek on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded. "I enjoyed it, and I feel like I have benefitted from it. thank you."
she paused. "and don't worry about the bra-strap. I just sort of lost myself in the moment and then reacted different from how I had expected to. no harm done." she smiled.

Varsha nodded, remembering all of Tarek's instructions. she took several deep breaths, and focused her chi as she felt it surge through her arms, as if someone had just broken a dam, as opposed to the little trickle she had had before. she focused, turning around and performing the techniques he told her to, finishing by launching a large fire blast through the hole in the roof as instructed. it took a lot out of her either way, and she was a bit winded when she had finished.

"I... whooo-aaa." she shook her head, and then composed herself, turning to Tarek. "how was that?" she asked curiously.
Link:

[OOC--you can decide how well or not she did. I feel kind of cheap if I said "she did it all perfectly". xD]
Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:53 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek gave her a smile and a nod of approval. “That was perfect! You displayed control and immense power!” He stood up and gave Varsha a respectful bow and he was genuinely excited about what she just did, “Very well done indeed.” Tarek looked up as if examining the hole above them. “That’s enough training for today Varsha,” he said as he walked out of the tower, “you are free to relax, study or do whatever for the rest of the day. If you are unsure of what to do, I suggest you meditate on all that I have said today.”

Tarek approached a caved in wall and started moving rubble, he was still here to research after all. “Tomorrow we will try more physical techniques, and see how you perform there. If you have questions or need anything I’m right here, and feel free to use anything at the camp.” He said with a sincere smile as he looked back at her.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:36 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha smiled. "really? perfect? was there anything that I could improve?"
it was a question she always. she was fine with being perfect, or not being perfect as some cases were.
she also decided to bow in return, and give proper gratitudal thanks. "what you have told me is either way one of the greatest things I can hear from my sensei," she bowed, "thank you."

Varsha nodded at his remarks.
"thank you... again." she nodded politely. she decided that, for the time, she would meditate on these things.

"alright then." she acknowledged what tomorrow's lessons would be. she was good at physical activities, and a lot of the martial arts behind the moves were things she knew. for now though... meditation.
she felt her mind clear and her chi flow quite powerfully, and she knew that something had happened that had positively impacted her.

after a while, at least an hour or two of silence on Varsha's end, she got up to find Tarek.
"so... hey, uh..." she smiled sheepishly, "anything I can uh... help with?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:27 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded. “There is always room for improvement. In your case, practice and breathing exercises will help you feel less drained after performing a move like that, but otherwise there’s not much more that you can do.”

Tarek had already cleared most of the rubble, by the time Varsha arrived and offered to help him. “Why of course,” he said with a smile, “I’m trying to get through here…I think the Fire Sages living quarters were down this passage, and there would be many great secrets hidden there.” Tarek gestured at the stones. “It’s straightforward enough; we just have to move the rocks out the way.”

Tarek looked over to Varsha, as they both went about clearing the rubble. “Excuse me if I’m nosey, but you’re a noble right? Didn’t you have any firebending teachers growing up? And how did you come to be so fascinated in knowledge?”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded. "anything to keep my power and energy levels up." she agreed, "thank you."
power and not being winded after an attack was always something that Varsha had had trouble with, which had been part of what had discouraged her from going deeper into her firebending skills. she was still very robust with her stamina and martial arts techniques, however. with her chi flowing much better through her body though, now she figured that there had been a major roadblock taken out of her life.

when she came out there with him, she heard him out, and volunteered to help. while she might have been a little noble girl in a dress, it didn't stop her from physical labor. after all, sparring and practicing were not the only ways to build her strength.
"I'd love to help." she smiled.

she wasn't surprised when a conversation broke out; it made working a bit less stressful.
"I am." she replied, "Varsha Zere of House Zakau. I had a few firebending teachers growing up, but my stepparents weren't benders, and so they mostly just taught me the martial arts. I became interested in knowledge mostly from them, and from the mysteries in the world, as well as my own life."
she didn't mention it, but part of this lust for knowledge was the hopes that she would one day find a trail that led to her blood parents. Whoever they were, Varsha had a deep-down feeling that they were alive.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek listened intently to what Varsha had to say. He nodded as she finished. “My love for knowledge started in a similar way. My father was a firebender and a guard at the Royal Palace. However like you, my firebending was not very strong at first. This disappointed my father and teachers greatly. One day, when I was about twelve, I found an old scroll that illustrated a strange technique that stressed the importance of balance in bending instead of strong emotions. Once I tried it, my bending became considerably more powerful, and I started looking for more knowledge on the subject, which proved extremely difficult to find. Eventually, I did, and I adapted that scroll, and other rare scrolls and writings on the subject into my own technique. It was very effective and by the time I was nineteen I discovered I could use lightning for the first time.”

Tarek picked up a stone and paused before continuing, “I quickly advanced in skill, but not in the way my teachers or Father wanted. So I left, and started doing…this…” he said gesturing around him. “…my goal is to gain as much wisdom as I can and one day reach true enlightenment.” He turned to Varsha and looked at her for a moment before continuing. “Step-parents? Do you know who your real parents are?” he asked softly, he didn’t want to upset her, after all he wasn't sure how she felt about the subject, but judging from her attitude so far, he thought she was very well adjusted and that she wouldn't mind the question.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha listened attentively and politely to Tarek's backstory as he revealed it to her. she smiled as she heard him out.
"after I learned of my lack of power, I focused more on physical combat, honing and refining my skills, learning the various stances and techniques of the four bending disciplines." she explained once he had finished. "so it seems that we both pursued knowledge, just the stuff that wasn't exactly common knowledge. I like that thought, and the idea of that. it seems that we both are trying to gain as much knowledge as possible, and for the same reason. I seek nothing but enlightenment from learning of knowledge and wisdom. I do not seek it to exploit others."

she smiled. she had always been taught that knowledge was sacred, just like the bending arts, and that it was not to be abused, and so Varsha lived by those words as much as she could.
"well, my step-parents have been as real as any parents I've ever had." she smiled, "but I do not know them off the top of my head. I once had a dream though... a dream that I found someone with a lead on my father. he was a wandering mercenary, and that he was purposely avoiding my mother for personal reasons that had nothing to do with their relationship... like they were trying to keep something or someone safe... the trail eventually led to my mother, who was a pirate queen on the high seas."

she paused, almost fantasizing about the powerful mercenary warrior and the stalwart pirate queen who roamed the seas. she wondered if those were actually her parents. the dream had seemed so real... like there had been spirits involved in it.
"either way... I know that I was adopted, as my step-parents have told me such. it does not bother me... I am mostly just curious as to who my real parents are and what has happened with them..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled at Varsha. “Yes, I also learned a lot from studying the other bending disciplines, that’s why that technique I just taught you seemed so different from normal firebending, it was inspired by the airbenders!” He went back to clearing rubble with a smile. “Good, power should never exploit or oppress the powerless.” He said in a very serious voice, but he soon grinned and looked back at Varsha. “I am very pleased you mentioned knowledge and wisdom as separate entities there, tell me…do you know the difference between the two?” he continued.

Tarek also seemed very interested with her dream and talk about her real parents. “People often regard dreams as just that…dreams. Spirit involvement in dreams, however, is not as absurd as many people believe.” He said with a curious look on his face. “Just because it is almost impossible for mortals to enter the spirit world, it doesn’t mean that the spirits don’t exist or that they are not playing some part in this universe. They affect our world in innumerable ways.” Tarek sat back, to take a bit of a break from the work. “I am not saying that your dreams are or aren’t influenced by the spirits, but I suggest that you meditate on them…If they do involve Spirits in some way, then you will get your answers and be guided on the right path…” Tarek cracked a smile. “…and if they don’t involve spirits, I would suggest laying off the spicy foods before bed!” he joked.

Last edited by Tarek on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

she chuckled. "I thought there was something familiarly evasive about the techniques. but hey... whatever works, right?"
she mused for a moment on his question. "knowledge is anything factual; you can glean such from scrolls and books and teachers and the likes. wisdom... wisdom is knowing when to use that knowledge, as well as how to use it, and how to use your skills. that is why it is fully possible to have intelligence and knowledge without having an ounce of wisdom, or vice-versa."

she nodded as she heard what he had to say about her dream. "I have... it's so vivid that I want to believe it is real. I just don't know if I am fantasizing so heavily about its potential reality, or if the spirits are really nudging me towards accepting it as reality. the spirits definitely play parts like that... I just want to know if my vision was really from a spirit, and if so, what kind of spirit, and why would they convey this to me..."

she paused. "either way... thanks for the advice. you're one of the best teachers I've ever had." she smiled.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:28 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled. “Of course, there is much to be learned from all nations. If we just study the dogmatic, narrow views of the Fire Nation alone, we will never find true balance.” Tarek eyes widened as she explained the difference between knowledge and wisdom. “Yes exactly!” he said excitedly, “Knowledge is utterly useless, if you cannot apply it! You will go far indeed I think.” He said with a grin.

“It’s impossible to know the details for sure, unless they are specifically revealed… ”
he said, going back to the subject of her dreams and possible Spirit involvement. “There are an immeasurable amount of Spirits, some benevolent, some malevolent. All you need to do is focus on what they are trying to show you. The Spirits don’t always reveal themselves or the reasons for why they do what they do. Just know that if it is a Spirit, that it has already revealed something to you and won’t stop. If you meditate on these things, the Spirit will guide you on the right paths.” He said smiling, “So during your early morning meditations, reflect on your dreams and visions, and let me know if anything new comes up.”

He stood up and dusted himself off. “Oh? I’m pleased you think so! I have no problem passing along what little I know, especially to such a bright, young student like yourself.” He said with a grin. “Now I think that’s enough work for today.” He said as he felt the sun start to set outside. “I’m going to grab some noodles and get some rest. I’ll see you bright and early tomorrow after your meditations.”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:50 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded in agreement. "aye... I do not believe in listening to anything solely from one nation. I need a healthy mix of knowledge and facts and other things from the four nations alike... that's part of what knowledge was meant to be..."

she smiled. "I am glad that I know that then. it is a truth that more people need to learn to embrace."

she listened attentively to his words again as she always did.
"I... alright." she smiled. "I will note what you have said and try to put it into application as soon and as often as possible. thank you."

she paused when he told her it was enough for today. those were words she sometimes had a hard time accepting, but she went with it this time. she felt energized still.
"alright." she nodded, "But... I do not mean to be a bother, but can you spare a bit to eat?"
she'd understand if he couldn't, but she figured she might as well ask; she wished that she had come a little more prepared.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:00 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek nodded proudly at Varsha, she had a good attitude and Tarek thought she was very wise indeed. He enjoyed her company too. He felt bad when she asked for a bite to eat. “Of course you can Varsha!” he chuckled, “I didn’t mean to say I was going to eat alone! You can help yourself to anything at the camp,” he said smiling and gesturing for her to follow him. “I suppose I should have been clearer on that earlier on, I just assumed you would I guess,” he laughed, “let me show you around camp a bit then.”

He took her to the camp and showed her around. “Foods in that pack, pots over there, help yourself I have more than enough. Extra blankets are over there and if you need to wash up, there is a small brook just over that nearby hill,” he said as he gestured towards it. Tarek then quickly made some noodles and handed them to her. “There, enjoy!” he said with a big smile as he started eating his own. When they were done Tarek decided to retire, “I’ll see you in the morning Varsha.” He said with a smile as he climbed into his tent.

Last edited by Tarek on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha smiled politely. "well... I always like to play it safe so I do not overstep my bounds." she smiled. "thank you nonetheless. I will partake of this hospitality knowing now that it is open for me to do so."
she wasn't trying to suck up to him or anything;. she had just learned proper manners, and therefore used them. she was especially polite to people whom she respected, and there was an obvious respect for Tarek here.

after Tarek left her on her own for the night, she cooked and ate a meal, cleaned up, and soon made a good sleeping quarters for herself. once that was all set up, she looked around before heading down to the brook. for a while, she spent some time washing herself. when she finished, she got dressed again and went to bed, ready for sleep after a long day, and ready for the morning to come.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:00 am

Tarek Raiden

***The next morning***

Tarek woke up early as usual and stepped outside his tent. He stretched and took in a deep breath as he looked over towards Varsha’s tent. He figured she would still be sleeping or meditating so decided not to disturb her. He took a step forward planning on cleaning up a bit around camp and was surprised to find the work done already. He let a chuckle; Varsha was starting to impress him more and more.

He went off into the temple, to prepare for the days training and left a note to let Varsha know where he was. He went directly to an old training room and started setting up. The room was round and very large and it had ten large basins evenly spaced along the wall. There was also a large circle with strange markings on the floor where sparring would usually be done. Tarek lit the basins, which would burn continually unless snuffed out, and started practicing one of his advanced forms as he waited for Varsha.

Last edited by Tarek on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:20 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha woke up at the crack of dawn as she always did, and she spend a majority of this time meditating to clear her mind and to increase her focus. she still felt energized, as if her chi had been freed by Tarek's massage the day before. whatever he had done had worked marvels, and Varsha was still amazed by its effects. it was amazing.

she eventually got up, got dressed, had breakfast, and cleaned her mess up when she was finished. she also decided to go the extra mile and tidy up a bit around camp. by the time Tarek woke up, the camp was tidied, and Varsha was just quietly meditating just outside of her tent.
after a while, she finished and followed Tarek's trail all the way to Tarek himself. after a quick look around, she had an idea of what she had just walked into, but couldn't resist the urge to ask anyways.
"what's this?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of a Master
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next