The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of a Master

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

EXP : 11135
Birthday : 1992-06-29

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

In Search of a Master  Empty
PostSubject: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek had been in Shu Jing for about two months now, exploring the nearby ruin of an ancient fire temple. He was glad to be back in the Fire Nation for a while, it was after all his home nation, and Tarek was very patriotic of it, in his own way. He camped out in the ruin, which was little more than a half collapsed tower, only heading back to town for supplies when he needed. Tarek had already made good progress, he had made and documented more finds then he thought he would, and he wasn’t done yet. Soon he would reach the ancient sages living quarters, where he expected to make many discoveries.

Tarek was sitting outside the tower, it was noon and he was having a pleasant lunch in the sun. He was completely alone and could just barely hear the sound of a nearby waterfall. Tarek sprang up on his seat, after finding himself starting to doze off. He quickly started looking around, almost as if he was worried someone saw him, even though no one was around. He chuckled a little bit at his reaction. He soon, however, noticed a figure moving towards him in the distance. He leaned forward and tried to focus his eyes on the figure, but it was no use.

Mood: Calm
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

EXP : 5585
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha loved the city of Shu Jing--it was a beautiful village tucked away in the quiet mountains near gorgeously serene beaches and lush green hillsides, and given its proximity to the equator, it was a lovely temperature almost all year 'round. the city's smaller size and wealthier residents also made it quite the nice place to be.

however, Varsha's nature was one that loved to explore. she liked climbing these mountains and exploring the ruins that surrounded the town. she didn't usually go too far, but she was a curious young girl who was always eager for knowledge. this time was no exception.

Varsha always made an effort to wear dresses and slippers made of durable material because of her exploring nature. she didn't often get into any trouble, but she was a slightly odd girl anyways. most notably, she wasn't afraid to fight in a dress, which made sense given that she wore them so often.

this time, however, she was probably quite the site. her she was, a little firebender and a nobleman's beautiful daughter, dressed in some of her best clothes, wandering out in the lush wilderness of the mountains. she would definitely stand out, but she had combat skills, and was in general, not a very easily frightened child.

as she approached what was left of an old temple, however, she heard noises from just outside of it. she didn't think fauna had moved in since this temple's deterioration, but it did put her on alert.
"hello?" she called out curiously, indicating that while she was not afraid, she was also not here with any intent to do harm, but rather to simply enjoy nature and history.
Mood: Happy
Condition: Perfect
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:15 am

Tarek Raiden

Soon the figure in the distance got close enough for Tarek to make out. It was a young woman; she was very small with black hair, brown skin, and was wearing what looked like very expensive clothes. Tarek guessed her age at between 16 and 18 mainly because of her size. She didn’t look very threatening or like she wanted trouble, it actually looked like she was exploring and looking around.

“Hello?”
she called out in a curious voice as she saw him.

“Hello there,”
he said in reply, “What are you doing all the way out here?” he asked curiously gesturing for her to come closer and have a seat, “I have some extra rice noodles, if you’re hungry?” Tarek was always very friendly and enjoyed any company he got, because out in the field, he didn’t get much.

Mood: Focused

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:46 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

"oh," she replied as she noticed the source of the motion--a man, shaven head, looked to be in his early 30s; strong build, probably a skilled fighter. part of her wanted to spar with him, but first she would have to get to know him if she wanted any chance of that.
"I was just exploring. I know it kinda seems odd given my clothes, but I'm being honest." she chuckled. she didn't really have a reason to lie, and so was usually honest... well, towards most people. if and when she was caught up in noble games, she'd lie just as much as the rest; she was proficient at that. but, her story was true and harmless this time, and so she saw no reason to change that.

"Aye... I'd like some if you've got extra." she replied politely. Maybe it was because she was a growing girl, or maybe it was just something in her blood, but Varsha was one of the least picky people around, and she would eat just about anything. she approached him, and extended her petite brown hand.
"My name's Varsha, by the way." she introduced herself, "Varsha Zere of House Zakau."
Zakau was her family name, while Zere was Varsha's middle name. she waited to se how this man would introduce himself.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:23 am

Tarek Raiden

“You picked a good place to explore then,” Tarek smiled, “This is an old Fire Temple, abandoned by the Fire Sages about a hundred and eighty years ago. I have been here for about two months now, clearing rubble and looking for any knowledge or treasures they might have kept here.” He said pointing at the tower behind him.

“Tarek,” he said as he shook her hand, “Tarek Raiden, nice to meet you,” he continued with a smile. He gestured for Varsha to take a seat and dished her up a plate of noodles. “House Zakau? You’re a noblewoman aren’t you?” he asked handing her the steaming plate of rice noodles, “I take it you don’t like being stuck in that city much do you?” he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:01 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha's eyes lit up. "right place indeed!" she exclaimed excitedly. "can I help any? I..."
she cleared her throat. "pardon my rudeness. I just get excited over new knowledge or the prospect of gaining such. some of the fine people back in the village have nicknamed me "The Knowledge Seeker", for it is a rather appropriate title for her.

"Nice meeting you as well." she replied after he introduced himself. as would be expected from a noblewoman, Varsha's hand was smooth, soft and warm.
"Aye, house Zakau. I am nobility, but it's not like I go lording that over anyone. fate put me with that family, and I love them all the same."
she politely took the noodles he offered, keeping her proper mannerisms.
"I don't like being confined," She confessed, "although Shu Jing is a beautiful place, and I love it. but... I love exploring more, and the walls of my estate just can't hold me in..."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:45 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek gave Varsha an understanding smile, “I know what you mean, when I was young and even now, I never settle in one place for too long, even if I like it.” Tarek took a mouthful of noodles and swallowed before continuing again. “The Knowledge Seeker, huh,” he said, “I myself travel the world in the pursuit of knowledge, but also for wisdom,” he said as he looked up at her. “There was no rudeness to be pardoned,” he laughed, “you are just excited about something you love, and as a matter of fact I could use the help.” Tarek turned and pointed to a nearby crate, “there are some documents in there, mostly just personal diaries and maintenance logs, but I haven't finished going through them yet, and there might be some old firebending scrolls too, you can go through them and even try them out if you like?”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:48 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

"I tend to always come back to my home, but I do like to travel." she smiled. she very properly and politely ate a bite of her noodles, and then another one, as he spoke.
"'tis a noble reason to travel." she smiled. "I approve of and support it if you ask me. wisdom and knowledge are powerful tools as long as they are used properly."

her eyes lit up when he said he could use some help. "really?" she exclaimed, "What kind of help?"
she listened to what he had to say in that regard, eager to help him. she nodded when he was done. "I'd love to go through those," she beamed, "is there anything in particular you think I should show you if I find?" she asked, already starting to sift through the books and scrolls, treating each one with loving care, as age had made some of them fragile.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:33 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek couldn’t help but smile as the young woman spoke,

"I approve of and support it if you ask me. wisdom and knowledge are powerful tools as long as they are used properly."

“Ah, spoken like a true scholar,” Tarek exclaimed with a big smile. The young woman sprang up and started sorting the documents. “Any records from the time this place was still running would be good; they’d probably have to do with a past Avatar or Firelord,” Tarek looked thoughtful, “but I’m really looking for any firebending scrolls from that era, I want to see what their technique was like.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:21 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha nodded and started rummaging. well, rummaging was not the right word, per se, since that seemed to imply that she was roughly digging through the scrolls. she would never treat anything like that with such disdain, and she carefully and respectuflly moved each scroll or book out of the way as she scanned it to see if it contained anything of interest.

eventually she found one among there that was different from the others. there may have been more, but she was absorbed into this one for the time being. a moment later, she remembered that she was supposed to tell him if she found anything of note.
"I found something about firebending..." she replied, still scanning it, "this looks pretty rare."
Mood: Excited
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Tarek Raiden

Tarek quickly went over to Varsha to see what she had found, “Ah, A firebending scroll,” he said holding it up, “you have a good eye Varsha, this scroll illustrates a very rare firebending technique!” Tarek held the scroll for Varsha to see, “See? It emphasizes on a lot of jumps and twirls, almost like a dance…this is a very interesting find,” he continued, as he analysed the movements in his mind.
“The ancient fire benders were completely different to most firebenders these days, nowadays firebending is about strength and aggression, but that is not the way it’s truly supposed to be. Fire moves in a way that isn’t harsh or abrupt, it flickers and sways and dances.” He said looking very deep in thought.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha listened attentively, also reading over his shoulder (well, more like over his arm) as she stood on her tippytoes. this type of fireending... the swirls and the dances... it enticed Varsha deeply.

"That sounds amazing." she exclaimed, "I want to learn that..."
she looked at the diagrams on the scroll. "ooh... I REALLY want to learn that. that looks so fun!"
Varsha, like many nobles, enjoyed elegant dancing as a form of expression. Varsha incorporated many of her dance moves into her defensive techniques or firebnding moves. a few more wouldn't ever hurt.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek grinned at Varsha as he noticed how excited she was, “So you’re a bender huh?” Tarek asked, “then why don’t you try this form out, It isn’t like most forms of firebending and is quite difficult.” Tarek pointed at the steps in the form, “you see the trick is to keep your momentum going once you start. The actual motion is very fluid, and if you get it right you’ll start moving faster and faster.”

Tarek pointed at an open spot with lots of room for moving around, “how about starting over there?” he asked, curious to see how she would handle the technique.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:05 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

"yup." Varsha beamed, "well, not a very good one, but I've got it in me..."
she scanned the scroll nevertheless. there was no way she would turn down a chance to learn something new.

she took the scroll and scanned it. it looked easy enough, but there was surely something more complicated about it than met her eye. she stood over where Tarek had instructed her, and begun the motions. she started off swift and fast, but her fire didn't gain the type of power and momentum needed to make it a worthwhile move.

she was persistent however, and despite the fact that she tripped and showed off quite a bit of leg as her dress flew up, she was undeterred. she shook it off and stood back up, approaching him again. "I... are you able to perform this move? can you show it to me if you are?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 4:24 am

Tarek Raiden

As Varsha done performed the form, Tarek was immediately impressed were her speed and agility, this form was very advanced requiring precise timing and coordination, and she was actually doing very well, although she made a few mistakes. Tarek shut his eyes and flinched as Varsha tripped, but he soon saw that she was up again and perfectly fine. “That was excellent for your first time,” Tarek said sincerely, “those moves aren’t easy at all to execute.”

"I... are you able to perform this move? Can you show it to me if you are?" She asked him.

Tarek nodded and moved to the open area. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Suddenly Tarek sprang to action leaping forward performing a spin in the air and landing with his leg sweeping low to the ground letting a massive fire blast out. Tarek continued moving faster and faster while a literal barrage of bright orange flames flew out of his limbs in the direction he was moving as he went through the complex motions. Tarek was now moving at very high speeds turning and leaping in perfect synchronization he suddenly broke off his movements with a lightning fast roundhouse kick that shot a massive, superheated flame jet almost as high as the ruined tower he was standing next to.

Tarek exhaled sharply as he brought his hands downs, “There,” he said turning to Varsha, “did that help?” he asked sincerely.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:58 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha chuckled at his remarks. "I... am honestly not surprised. those were way tricky, and I would have been surprised if I had gotten them right on the first try."

Varsha was mesmerized as he presented the move to her, showing how a master performed it. her mouth hung open with awe as the brilliant flames lit up her own gold eyes with a beautiful, expressive passion.

Varsha rubbed her legs together from under her dress just to make sure that she hadn't pissed herself from how amazing that dazzling display had been. luckily for her, it seemed that she hadn't.
"that did help a bit," she nodded in honesty, "but... what's the secret? I'm obviously not going to be able to imitate it just by seeing it once, right?"

she was polite and sincere. she wanted to learn.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek looked at Varsha for a moment, “the secret is in the bender’s understanding of fire, and of the other elements too,” he started, “of course the actual movements in the form are perfected from hours of practice, and no understanding of fire or the elements will help that come any easier,” he laughed.

Tarek paused, “If you really want to know more about it, I can teach you what I know. However, it won’t just take a day to learn, you will have to commit to training and I’ll warn you now that it’s likely nothing at all like any firebending you have learned in the past.” He sat down and awaited her answer.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:56 pm

Varsha Zere Zakau

She nodded and listened to everything he had to say.
"of course," she nodded, "no one becomes a master in a day. I'll practice my forms... that's the stuff I've worked on the longest. bending with enough energy will be the stuff I need to practice."

"I would love to learn anything you are willing to teach. I will stay as long as I am needed. I want to learn it, especially if it's something new. that makes it all the more exciting!"
and it did. knowledge was one of those things that could make Varsha bend over backwards trying to obtain.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:51 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled as she responded, he quite liked this young woman, in some ways she reminded him of himself when he was younger. Tarek had tried training many other pupils, but every one of them eventually failed because they wanted to take the easy way out, they lusted after power and didn’t care about Tarek’s teachings or philosophies. Varsha, however, was an entirely different from them and Tarek actually looked forward to teaching her. “Very well,” Tarek said as he went back to his noodles, “we will start bright and early tomorrow, so make sure you get some rest. There is an extra tent and sleeping bag in that pack over there,” he continued as he gestured towards a large backpack sitting outside his tent. “Please make yourself at home.”

--The Next Day--

Tarek was up early, cooking some fish he caught in the nearby river over a nice warm fire. He also took the opportunity to document some findings he had made. Soon the smell of breakfast filled the air, but it was still very early so Tarek patiently waited for Varsha to wake up.

Mood: Thoughtful

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

she nodded excitedly. "alright. I'll be sure to do that! I can't wait!"
there was an excited skip in her step.
it also seemed that she was competently able to handle tent-pitching and the likes, as she did not need to ask for Tarek's assistance at all. after it was set up, she spent a little longer conversing and eating with Tarek as the sun went down and such, but she retired early. like all firebenders, she rose with the sun.

true to this statement, she rose early as well. she was also roused by the smell of cooking food, which she enjoyed the aroma of. she dressed herself for the day in her pretty but durable dress, and stepped outside her tent.
"good morning." she smiled.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:16 pm

Tarek Raiden

“Good morning and perfect timing,”
Tarek replied gesturing towards a seat and dishing breakfast up for her, “breakfast is ready.” Tarek handed her a plate and stood up, “While you eat I’d like to explain some things about fire, please bear with me if you heard some of this before, but it is very important to understand.”

Tarek pulled a stick out of the fire and held it up, as he started, “Fire is a difficult element to understand, its very nature is a contradiction. Through it things come into existence and pass away, this is how it finds balance. Many people call it the element of destruction, but in reality it is the element of transformation. It behaves in a cycle, signifying both an end and a new beginning. If a fire burns through a field consuming all in its path, does not life soon returner brighter and greener than before? ” Tarek started pacing up and down, still holding the flaming stick up, “Fire is not just destruction, it brings warmth, gives light and brings new life. Unfortunately, the true meaning of fire has been warped over time; most people see it only as death and destruction, and not as life and energy. This way of thinking is foolish, and all those who are narrow-minded enough to believe it will never be truly balanced, and the true secret to firebending is balance. Understanding this and becoming balanced within yourself will already make your firebending considerably stronger.”

Tarek poked at the fire with the stick, “Now tell me Varsha, what fuels firebending?”

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:06 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha listened, almost bug-eyed, at what he had to say. she was not surprised, but was instead very interesting. some of it sounded familiar, such as the part about fire not being all about destruction, but she was fine with hearing the truth reiterated. it was a good point anyways.

when he asked her a question, she was aware and alert, ready to answer it.
"Fire is fueled not just by anger or emotion, but by passion." she replied confidently, "just like a fire needs physical fuel for it to keep going, bending fire requires strong, bold emotions to go through. most people just think that that encompasses anger, but it also encompasses anything you can be passionate about, really..."

"...right?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek smiled as Varsha spoke, this was the question he always asked to determine whether or not he would train the prospective student and Varsha had given the answer he wanted to hear. “That is exactly correct Varsha,” he said with a grin, “The greater the emotion or the passion the stronger the bender’s flames become. Rage is the most common emotion associated with powerful firebending, and in all honestly it does make the bender’s flames much stronger. There is a downside however; rage brings a person out of balance making his flames wild and uncontrollable. A firebender who uses rage cannot control how hot his fire is or what happens to it after he launches it. In essence he just aims and unleashes his chaotic, unstable flames in a certain direction.”

Tarek gestured for Varsha to follow as he walked off into the ruined tower, “having such power is nothing if you are not able to control it. Your passion and emotion is your greatest assets, but you need them to balance with each other.” They were now in the towers main chamber, which was a very large and open room, the walls of which were still adorned with the history of the Fire Nation. Tarek took a fighting stance and launched a massive and continuous stream of flame out his palm as he thrust it forwards. The flames travelled an arm’s length in front of him before they just dissipated into nothingness. He turned his head to Varsha, “when we are balanced, we gain total control over our flames. We can control the flames temperature, even making it higher than rage fuelled firebending would be. We can also control the way the flames will behave, whether or not they will be deadly to others, and even the flame’s brightness.”

Tarek illustrated all of this as he made the stream of flame coming out of his hand get bigger, brighter and louder, but it still dissipated at the exact same place as before, not moving an inch further. “Now before we start exercises to help you achieve better balance, I want you to try what I just did.” He said closing his fist and stopping he flames entirely.

Back to top Go down
Varsha
Varsha

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 am

Varsha Zere Zakau

Varsha continued to pay close attention to both his words and his motions. she followed him when instructed to do so, and was internally gratified with herself for getting the right answer to the question. For Varsha, it was never a competition against anyone else but herself, and against the world as the ultimate repository of human knowledge. that was what she sought.

She watched his presentation also occasionally glancing at the designs in and around the temple. it was all really pretty to her. most of all, she watched Tarek and the amount of sheer control that he possessed. it impressed her.

"I'll see what I can do." she replied, and she took a deep breath and focused her chi as she stood in front of her teacher. she demonstrated the move he had shown her to the best of her ability, and while sometimes her flames fizzled out instead of being cut short right away, she did a relatively good job at it.
"obviously I can do better," she concluded aloud, "any suggestions?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Tarek
Superb Member
Tarek

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:20 am

Tarek Raiden

Tarek was genuinely impressed with Varsha’s performance. “Well done,” he smiled as he gave her a respectful bow, “It is as I suspected, you not far from being perfectly balanced. A few days of meditation in the early morning will be all you really need, which means we can move on for now.”

Tarek stood and showed Varsha a couple of graceful flowing bending forms, “These are some of my very own basic forms,” he said as he moved around twisting and twirling his body in perfect harmony, “If you look closely you will notice they resemble airbending forms more then typical firebending forms,” Tarek continued moving around the room doing his forms, “they are difficult for most firebenders who use forms that rely more on strength than on agility, but you seem to like dancing so it shouldn’t be hard for you at all.” He said with a grin.

“These moves help clear up your chi paths and help you gain momentum in a fight as the more you use them the better your body’s energy will flow, but you need to watch your breathing. Your breath gives your firebending power, and proper breath control helps the energy well up inside your stomach. So you need to keep your breathing relaxed and constant while you do the form, otherwise you will be opening your chi paths wide for little trickles of energy, so to speak. Your aim is to open your chi paths as wide as you can and propel as much energy as you can through them. In other words, you need to stay calm in a fight or in tough situations and keep your breath control or else the form will be useless. This will come through practice, so to begin I want you to start drilling these forms, when you feel like your paths are clear enough I want you to shoot the biggest stream of flame you could conjure through that hole,” Tarek pointed to the hole in the temples roof, “but control the flame, don’t let it burn anything, and be careful…the flames will be bigger than any you have created before, don’t underestimate yourself.” He said with a smile as he sat down in a meditation position to watch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search of a Master    In Search of a Master  Empty

Back to top Go down

In Search of a Master
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next