The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hot and The Hotter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:11 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet didn't seem to mind her hair being in her eyes, or that his own hair was in his eyes a little bit. most members of the Tallarico family had similar styles. Zulera's was probably the craziest, however.
as much as he joked with her and made pervy remarks and the likes, he cared for and respected her. he only joked with her because she knew that she liked it.

he let some of his fingers penetrate her hair, and ran them through her wet black strands. she was really pretty. he liked that about her, among other things, such as her perky personality which always seemed to make him laugh regardless of the situation.

------

"I've muttered far worse than that!" she laughed, "but hey, if the love's real, go for it. it's not like I'm about to get in the way or anything. now, I'm no love guru or anything like that, but 28 years of living has taught me a thing or two, strangely enough. as dumb as I am, being the avatar apparently has perks like that. beats me."

she shrugged, but gave a friendly smile, not really sure what else to add.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Excellent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:27 am

Rin sighed, senting Akhet a small soft smile before breaking away. "We better get a move on..." She muttered sweetly, kissing him softly on the cheek, noticing he had a little stubble growing. "Forget to shave my love?" She said jokingly, golden eyes glimming mischiviously. Though she wouldnever admit it, Rin really loved the way Akhet looked. He had a sort of wild look about him, with his crazy water tribe hair and shocking electric blue eyes. If she ever had a child with him, she wanted the kid to have thoughs eyes. "Akhet...question...and don't you dare laugh or I will burn your face off! would you ever...agh...make love to me and give me a kid?" She asked, her face turning rather innocent and longing.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:41 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed. "nah... that's just how we style ourselves in the 'Tribes. and if you must get a move on... take care and all that. wouldn't want a freezing to death or something again." he winked playfully.

her next question took him by surprise, and he actually paused for a moment.
"yes... and no." he replied, "the answer is yes I would, but I wouldn't give you a kid. that almost seems to imply that I'd get you pregnant and then just run off. No, if you have a kid, that kid's gonna know his daddy from the day it's born. if you're thinking of starting a family with me, firebug, know that 'big mean fishboy' will stick with you every step of the way."

it was laced with his creative and somewhat witty quips, but Akhet was a man of commitment. while he and his sister (as well as the others in his family) weren't against a romp here or there, if (or when) family got involved, they nearly polarized, and would remain committed. Akhet was no exception.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:01 am

Rin smiled, utterly satisfied with his answer. "That's all I needed to here Akhet." She smiled, planting a butterfly soft kiss on his lips, taking his ahnds and placing them dangerously close to her ass, resting on her waist. "Then when you want me, I will be ready." She said simply, but her voice was so sweet it would have made any grown man fall to his knees. "Truth is, I have given up on trying to get hitched to some rich guy to play for my family. I want to live for myself. No regrets." She said again, her voice still sickly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:27 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he smiled sweetly at her, charmed by her voice and her appearance. she was so adorable sometimes.
"then tell you what..." he grinned at her, "meet me at the northwest fountain tonight after the moons high in the sky." he softly kissed her forehead, letting his hands rub her hips where she had put them, "I promise that you will not be disappointed."

he paused. "oh... and feel free to dress fancy if you want. it won't matter if you don't though."
he wasn't going to reveal his entire plan here and now... as that would ruin all the fun.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Rin stduied Akhet wondering what he is planning. "Alright, it's a date." She smiled. her eyes still flickering over his form suspiously, what was he thinking of pulling? and since when did he tell her to dress at all? most of the time he was keen on getting her undressed. Rin simply looked at him once last time and swam off, pondering on tonights events...

ooOOoo

Rin was sitting by the fountain at the time Akhet had told her to meet him, looking up into the sky. Rin had bothered to dress up, and she didn't know why. Her long ebony hair was pulled back into a long, gorgous water tribe style braid, falling to the base of her back. she wore a very thin red silk dress and soft of draped over her body, moving and swaying with her freely, yet it clung to her form. Since the red silk was so thin, as the moonlight shone threw it you could see every inch of curves, the basic outline of her figure shown. The dress was backless and cut into a low V around her cheast, exposing a good lot of her breasts. Rin loved it, you could move as though you were wearing nothing, but the down fall was you could tug it lightly and it would slide right off, leaving her naked.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he smiled at her. "Excellent." he grinned, ans soon the two parted ways.

------

Akhet showed up only about a minute after Rin did; though this was on purpose. He was dressed simply, but sharply, clad in classy water tribe blues and whites.
"Hello again, firebug." he replied, taking her hand. "those are cute shoes... and that dress looks great on you."
he softly kissed her cheek. "now follow me, if you don't mind? I need to show you something special before I show you something else even more special."
he had told her to meet him at the fountain because the place he aimed to go was not exactly an easy place to describe, and so it was just for simplicity's sake. this time though, he was all about making her happy.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am

Rin smiled at him, but her suspions grew larger by the minute. What on earth was he planning? Rin studied what he was wearing, he looked good in blue and white. "Thanks fishboy, you look god yourself." She smirked. Rin sat up and followed Akhet, admiring his hair from behind. Gosh she loved his hair. As they walked, she began to think maybe Akhet was playing a trick on her. Where in the name of the avatar was he going? she knew this place like the back of her hand, she had grown up here!
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:08 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"you're welcome, and thanks." he grinned, leading her away from the public (albeit deserted) area and up t a ridge overlooking the beach, the moonlight reflecting on the waters. he let her walk ahead of him, and once they were there, he stopped right behind her.

"psst." he whispered from behind her, "behind you, firebug."
when she turned around, he was on knee, a ring out in front of her, and a small slip of paper that simply said "will you marry me?"
He saw no reason to beat around the bush with the question--it was best delivered unadulterated.
Mood: Hopeful
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:14 am

Rin followed him onto the beach, and smiled in awe at the breath taking veiw. She was so dazzled by the sea she didn't notive Akhet stay behind her untill he called her nickname. "Akhet the beach i-" Rin didn't get to finish her sentance, she was to shocked by the sight of Akhet on one knee. Her pretty face broke into a massive smile nd she nodded furiously, running over to him and tackling him to the ground, her lips pressed onto his. "Yes! of coure you stupid, idiot of a fishboy!" She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:19 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet laughed as he gave her the engagement ring and stood up.
"I'm glad you're happy about it, firebug." he whispered, "now... this night is yours, and what we do from here is up to you."
he paused. "well, almost." he leaned over and kissed her cheek, squeezing her shoulders. "but... you should know what I mean."

he was actually not implying anything in particular. he was just going to go with the flow now that his main objective was complete.
Mood: Content
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am

Rin laughed, smiling devilishly. "Well, the night is still young, and I say..." She wraped her arms around his torso. "you can do what you want to your future wife...we will need some practise won't we?" She whispered suductively, hoping he would get the drift. Rin shook her head to let her long hair flow down her back as she pressed a long, passionate kiss onto his lips, a kiss that anyone would envy.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:31 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled once again.
"never without your approval, firebug." he winked, still massaging her shoulders. after a few moments, he slid his hands sideways, and slowly pushed her dress down her body till it was in a pile around her ankles--and then he helped her step out of it, leaving her in nothing but a pair of slippers.

"you're so cute." he grinned at her as he started massaging her back. you know that, right?"
she was definitely a pretty sight to look at, and she always had the funniest reactions. this always amused Akhet, and he had admitted it before.
Link:

[
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:23 am

Rin shivered a little as the thin silk fell from her body, but she didn't care. She was getting married...MARRIED TO AKHET! She was over the moon. He countinued to massage her, slowly and gently, she smiled as his hands touched her bare, smooth skin. She was his, he could have her at any time he wanted. Rin took a step closer, so her round full breasts pressed against him. "Take me..." she whispered softly into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:33 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet smiled, running his hands down the sides of her body. "seems the only thing you ever cover are your feet." he joked, "don't worry though--you look great naked, firebug."
just because he was engaged to her didn't mean he was going to stop playfully teasing.

he slowly started removing the rest of his clothes (and he even removed his shoes, but didn't bother removing hers), but didn't take her just yet. he walked her a few feet away from their piles of clothes and continued massaging her for a moment, also kissing her several times.
"I love you, firebug." he whispered after several minutes of massaging and feeling the lovely, silky warmth of her bare skin. "are you ready for this...?"
Link:

[imply fade-to-black. if this isn't enough of an implication for you, Rin, feel free to make abetter one Wink *pats head*]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot and The Hotter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Capital-
Jump to: