The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hot and The Hotter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

The Hot and The Hotter Empty
PostSubject: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

The Fire Nation was certainly a lot hotter than the Water Tribes. Akhet remembered it from a few times his family visited his sister during her Avatar training. he remembered that after she had learned the basics, she would challenge everyone she met to an Agni Kai, and, as was so common of her, would strip completely topless. Zulera's breasts probably saw the light of day more than most.

despite the crazy tendencies of his sister, Akhet dressed simply--much lighter than in the Tribes obviously, but still lightly--just some sturdy Water Tribe trousers, a short-sleeved tunic, and a belt with the Water Tribe insignia on it. he also wore armored gloves and boots, but that was just common practice of Water Tribe warriors, which was what Akhet was when it all boiled down.

either way, he wasn't here to fight though. he was here to see an old friend. he remembered the directions she had given him, and was searching for her humble abode.
luckily for him, the directions were good, and he was able to find the place well enough. he had never met her family, but wasn't too worried, even if they were there at the time. she had wanted him to drop by, and so he would. after all his sister and brothers were not the only ones that travelled.

approaching the door, he knocked on it, waiting for an answer. if it was not Rin who answered it, that would be who he would ask to see.

Mood: Amused
Condition: Excellent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:49 am

Uzumai heard a knock at the Azuma family's old door, and presuming it was his daughter, he sighed heavyly and limped his way to the door to answer it. Uzumai was in is early fifties and had been a farmer his whole life. Even now, with his crippled leg, which had been horrifingly burnt by a bender attempting to rob him.

Uzumai was now at the front door, opening expecting his fire bending daughter Rin, who was out at the time, was surprized to see a young water tribe man standing there, with wild dark hair a mischivious glimmer in his electric blue eyes.

"Hello young man, how may I help you?" He asked curiously, it was rare to see water tribe folk around this area of the fire nation. The old man's amber eyes glowed with curiousity, His eyes identical to Rin's, but other then that, you would never be able to tell he was her father.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"hello, good sir." Akhet nodded respectfully, "I am Akhet Sumatra Tallarico of the Southern Water Tribe. you may have heard the name of Avatar Zulera Joanna Tallarico. she is my sister."

"I was told by a certain Rin, that this was where she resided. am I correct in saying that? She is the reason I have come today. She met me in the south, and when she left, she asked if I could drop by sometime... and thus... here I am."

it was a mouthful, but Akhet was surprisingly polite when he wanted to be.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:14 am

Uzumai smiled and bowed also at the young man who introduced himself as the brother of the avatar. "My daughter Rin? I am afraid you just missed her! She went down to the hot springs to practise her firebending." He said knowingly, his eyes sparkling with pride that his daughter was a bender.

Uzumai took what looked like a painful step out the door so he could piont in the direction of the springs. "Should be there with her brother Ryo and Mazugo, Ryo's friend." He said, eyes giving away hints of his pain he was trying to cover up.

ooOOoo

"Rin! Hurry up and jump!" Ryo yelled from the water, laughing. "Just get in the water before the blood from Mazugo's brain goes down to his-" Ryo didn't get to finish, as Mazugo intrupted, hissing at Ryo "Shuddup Ryo..." Mazugo's eyes lingered on Rin, before Ryo sent him a harsh look and splashed him in the face.

Rin didn't hear what Mazugo had said, she just smiled and yelled back down from the tree log she was standing on, "I'm coming! just wait!". Rin was just in a red shash wrapped around her breasts, only covering the 'important things to cover' and a maroon coloured undergrament to hide in between her legs.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet nodded. "thank you, good sir." he replied, not knowing his name or how to address him. I will be on my way then."

and he was, bidding Rin's father a polite farewell. he made his way towards the hot springs, contemplating a dip. on his way, who else did he run into, but the Avatar herself.

"well well, short-stuff," he quipped, "I did NOT expect to see you here."
"come now, baby brother," Zulera cooed, "'tis a wonderful time to be soaking up the sun or taking a little dip. care to join me?"

"how many people are you going to show your breasts to?"
"however many are there. are you going to wrap YOUR chest up?"
"why would I do that, sister?"
"then why should I?"
"point taken, short stuff." Akhet laughed. "where are you going?"
"I'm following you." she insisted, "And I'm NOT short-stuff."
Akhet leaned his arm on the crown of Zulera's head. "oh, little sister, what you lack in vertical prowess you make up for in sass."

"my sass is legendary." Zulera chirped, "now take me where you're going or I'm going to suffocate you with my shirt."

they made it to the hot spring, but were too far up to realize that others were there. maybe Rin was down below? Zulera glanced at him, and he glanced back at her.
"race you." he grinned. within seconds, both of them had stripped down till all they had on was some cloth around their loins. they dove off the rock, cannonballing into the water.

both the avatar and her brother surfaced moments later.
"you lose." Zulera grinned. Akher mumbled and shoved Zulera's head back under. it was then that he noticed Rin, as well as what had to be her friend and brother.

"oh, hey." he waved somewhat sheepish. "how is it?"
Zulera and Akhet were not exactly masters of social etiquette, but they had a fun-loving, easy-going charm to them that made them difficult to hate for very long.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 am

Rin was about to jump, her long ebony hair been blown around wildly, untill she heard a splash of maybe two people plunging into the water.

"What was that?" Mazugo asked, scratching his black haired head. Ryo turned around to face the splash. Obviously, looks ran in the Azuma family. Like Rin, Ryo's hair was a deep brown, almost black, gut short and spikey. He had a quite athletic and muscular build, with a amazingly toned cheast and torso.

Rin;s pretty face broke into a large smile when she reconized the young man waving at then; it was Akhet. In her excitement, Rin dived into the water, swimming over to Akhet quickly then basiclly jumping on him, her arms wraped around his neak in a happy hug. "Fishboy! why are you here?!?" She asked, her amber eyes sparkling.

Ryo and Mazugo both looked at each other, confuzed about the situation. Ryo noticed there was a young woman with what seemed to be a friend of Rin's. He nodded at her in respect, suddenly going into solder mode for some strange reason.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet and Zulera were definitely family--they had the same messy brown hair, dark skin, electric blue eyes, and very toned bodies. they were brawlers and warriors, emphasizing the physical aspect of their bending abilities much more than the spiritual, which was even the case for the Avatar. As usual, Zulera wasn't even remotely fazed by her exposed breasts, even though they were mostly under the water anyways.

she raised her eyebrows when Rin swam over to Akhet.
"Fishboy..." Zulera chuckled, "well, that's cute."

Akhet grinned. "I'm just amazing. what can I say?"

Zulera waved at the others. "I hope we didn't crash anything," she mentioned.
Akhet turned to Rin. "Well... you asked me to come, and so here I am. how've you been, firebug?"
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Great, thanks for asking! what about you?" She reutrned Akhet's question, alot happier in her homeland then she ever was in the southpole. Her ebony hair wet from the swim over, her skin looking all shiny, the light from the hot fire nation sun reflecting of the water lingering on her body.

Ryo didn't like the vibe he was getting from Akhet, but decided to ignore is instinct for once and shot a half smile at the girl who waved. "Not at all! I'm Ryo, and this is Mazugo!" Ryo said pleasantly, his voice had a slight rough growl to it. Mazugo shot a glare at Akhet before running his hand over his black hair and mummbled a hello at the water tribe female.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"quite cozy if I say so myself." he chuckled. upon noticing Mazugo's glance, he returned it, raising his eyebrows and grinning stupidly.

"well hey. I'm Zulera, this is Akhet." Zulera replied, pointing at herself and her brother.
"She's the Avatar." Akhet teased, "she is also much shorter than she looks."

This earned him a punch in the shoulder form Zulera. Akhet simply chuckled.

"anyways," she continued, "we were just in the area wanting to take a dip, and so... here we are."
she started slowly swimming towards the boys, mostly just so she didn't have to call out just to socialize. Akhet glanced down at Rin.

"I toldja you were cute." he grinned.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:41 pm

"How did cuteness come into anything?" Rin asked, one eyebrow raised, crossing her arms over her cheast. Rin half found his grin cute, the other half found it extremely annoying. She had seen the glare Mazugo threw Akhet, a little suspious about what happened.

Ryo's golden eyes widened. "The avatar?" He asked, studying Zulera, then his eyes widened further as he realized Zulera's breasts were uncovered, he stared for at them for a momment before looking away, blushing.

Mazugo was still glaring at Akhet, not sure why Rin was suddenly paying so much attention to him.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"girl," Akhet teased, "cuteness follows you everywhere you go." he patted her back and began rubbing it, the wetness of their skin making this fairly easy.

"yup." Zulera grinned. "Avatar Zulera Joanna Tallarico. I'm not exactly the best example, but apparently someone up there's got a good sense of humor."
she didn't mind Ryo looking at her breasts, even though only half of them were above the water.
"So... you all live around here, I take it?" she cooed, swimming till she was only about 10 or 15 feet away from them. Akhet knew the answer to this question--Zulera did not.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 pm

"Oh ha ha fishboy..." She said sarcasticly, giving Akhet a small smile. Rin blushed furiously when Akhet began to rub her back, typical. Ryo smiled and was about to answer Zulera's question, but cought sight of Akhet's hand, and his face to went red. Red in rage.

"WHAT IS HE DOING?!?" Ryo yelled, his voice cracking slightly. Ryo's nature was to be protective, of anyone he cared out. When Ryo saw Akhet's hand rubbing his little sister's back, he took it as a sexual advancement. Ryo looked like he was about to explode.

Mazugo felt the same as Ryo about Akhet's hand, but didn't show it, unlike his friend Ryo, Mazugo had self control, and kept his anger pushed down inside himself.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet was unfazed. the Tallaricos were known to be stupidly brave, but in this case, it was just a matter of him knowing he was doing nothing wrong.

incidentally, Zulera answered the question, glancing back at her brother.

"looks to me like he's rubbing her back. is that against some Fire Nation custom or something?"
She had never heard of such a thing, but avatar or not, she was still the visitor here, and the locals would always know more about their silly customs than any visitor ever would.

both Akhet and Zulera had a very select few things that could set them off easily, but for the most part, they were cool, unfazed individuals who handled things with a smooth attitude. this would be an interesting show indeed.

"it's not like he's taking her top off or anything." Zulera laughed, mostly at the very irony that she was topless. Akhet, as Zulera had just mentioned, was not taking Rin's top off, and didn't appear to have any intent to do so right now.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:18 am

Ryo's muscles started to twitch as they do when he is angry. "Well, first it is back rubs, then it is breast rubs, then it is kissing, then making out, then it is virginity gone, then it is baby! THEN HE LEAVES!" He said angryly, waving his arms around like an idiot.

Mazugo rolled his eyes at his friend, grinning. "You are a paranoid, you know that?" Mazugo said, slightly upset at the thought of someone else having Rin's child.

Rin saw her brother yelling at looked at Akhet, pushing him off her and them pulling him under thw water with her.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:28 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"He certainly is," Zulera chucklled, "he's acting like they're fused at the hip or something."
she wasn't worried about the well-being of her brother. she knew he could handle himself.

Akhet let himself get pulled underweater, because he was now completely surrounded by his element. once under the water with Rin, he simply gave her a look wondering what Rin was planning on doing. if it was a fight her brogther wanted, Akhet would be glad to provide.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:33 am

Once underwater, Rin gave Akhet a quick kiss, before swimming down into an underwater gave in the springs, gestureing him to join. Rin used to go to this gave all the time, it was like a little air pocket, once inside, she could be able to breathe.

Ryo glared at Zulera and Mazugo. "I am not paranoid! and we are not joined at the hip! she is my sister! it is a bit infuriating seeing some smug guy running his hands all over her!" He yelled, sounding very angry. He didn't have anything against Akhet personally, he would be acting the same way if it was any other male.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:40 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"well, just like all baby sisters, they grow up." Zulera pointed out, "well... sometimes they don't, such as in my case, but what I mean is, is that they're capable of making their own decisions."

Zulera enjoyed freedom, and didn't mind others having it either as long as it didn't infringe upon her own freedom. thus, she'd be backing Rin's case this time, not just because Akhet was her brother, but because she believed that Rin did not need to be bound by the words and deeds of her brother. as for her remark about not growing up, that was mostly in reference to her physical size, but it could also (sometimes) apply to her mentality? heh.

AKhet responded in kind when kissed and followed her to the cave.
"Well..." he smirked, taking a breath of air, "This is nice."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:45 am

"Now...we are away from Ryo and Mazugo..."She said, some what out of breath. Rin wondered what the dirty looks were for, the ones Mazugo kept on sending Akhet. Did he see them?

"Fishboy, did you notice the looks Mazugo was giving you?"
She asked, pulling up her top slightly, it had almost fallen off on the swim here.

ooOOoo

Ryo sighed, Zulera had a piont. "I know...but I worry about her, you know?" He said, voice soft. "She got picked on alot...and...well...you hate seeing your siblings in trouble..." He countinued, voice trailing off. Mazugo looked around, Rin and the water tribe guy seemed to have disapeared. He wondered where they had gone.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled at her obvious remark. "indeed we are." he replied, "it might lead to questions if they found us, but at the same time, I'm not doing anything bad..."
he chuckled. "am I?" he joked.

"and as a matter of fact," he continued, his hand rubbing Rin's shoulder safely away from her top, "I did. he have a crush on you or something? 'coz frankly, I'm too much a fishboy out of water here to interfere."
he chuckled at his own pun.

----
"it's fine to care about them, obviously," Zulera remarked, "but the way I see it, albeit with my limited knowledge, is that it's like a parent letting a child grow up. if you help them every step of the way, they won't ever learn. sometimes it takes a few times of stumbling and falling for them to learn how it is in the real world. that's my personal experience, anyways. being the Avatar wasn't the high and mighty life of invincibility I thought it was. I've gotten my ass whipped more times than I can remember." she laughed.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 am

Rin laughed lightly at Akhet's comment if they found them, but it quickly died at the mention of Mazugo having a crush on her. "What did you say about Mazugo?" She asked franticly, but she grew calmer as Akhet rubbed her shoulder gently. Rin was still soaked from head to foot, making her already thin clothes cling to her curvy form.

ooOOoo

Ryo nodded, stareing down at his own reflection in the water. "I guess you are right...I just don't want her to do the things I did. I have done some stupid things in my lifetime."
He said to Zulera, laughing half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:24 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"I just said maybe he has a crush on you?" he shrugged, "I honestly don't know; that was just a stab out in the dark. it's not my business though, so I'll steer clear."
he continued rubbing her back, his hand simply passing over the fabric of her top, not at all intending to remove it.

------

Zulera laughed a considerable amount at hearing Ryo's remark.
"trust me, my good sir," she said, still chuckling, "I can totally relate. me and bad-things-done-in-lifetimes are like brother and sister. and I'm not talking about past lives either. this incarnation alone could probably outdo most of the entire cycle."

"I suppose then," she collected herself, though her breasts were still exposed and were not out of the water with the way she was currently treading, "it's just a matter of moderation in all things. a little of this, a little of that,, but just not too much. y'know what I mean? I mean, my brother's an idiot just as much as I am, but he knows his limits; he won't take things too far because he knows better. me... I'm a little stupider, but eh... live and learn?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:41 am

Rin relaxed a bit more, shuffling over so it was easier for Akhet to massage her. Rin didn't know why, but back rubs, always made her extremely sleepy. Rin almost purred when Akhet massaged her shoulder blades, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Rin moved her long silky hair out of the way, pulling it over one shoulder.

"Now why would you steer clear for?" She said, grinning.

ooOOoo

Ryo laughed at Zulera's comment about live and learn. "Live and learn? for me, more like crash and burn..." He laughed even harder. Ryo had done every stupid thing possiable, and most likely everything impossiable. Ryo noticed Mazugo looking around and splashed him. "Mazugo, you look worried man, what's up?"

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

he continued gently rubbing her back, letting her lean against him for support.

"well... if you like another guy, that's between you and him. although... if it's just that he has a crush on you and that you don't quite feel the same way, then it's a different story. either way, don't worry, firebug. your fishboy isn't gonna break your heart. we Tallaricos are crazy and stupid, but we're not jerks. just sayin..."
he chuckled.

------
Zulera laughed loudly.
"spirits! that's a good one. why didn't I ever think of that?"
she laughed for a few more seconds and slowly recovered. "I like you. you think the way I do."
it wasn't an advance, at least, not in Zulera's mind. she knew that it was fully possible for a female to have male friends (and vice-versa) without it becoming romantic.
"but yeah. that right there? story of my life."

she glanced over at Mazugo when Ryo did. "I'm not makin' ya awkward, am I?" she chuckled, but gave a sincere expression. she was just having fun, and while she normally didn't care if she made others feel awkward, it could ruin a moment, and since this moment was fun... well it all added up. still, she was curious to know what was going on.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 am

Rin shook her head slowly, a small smile on her lips. "I don't Mazugo like that..." She said, voice trailing off. Rin was almost glowing with pleasure. She had grown to miss his touch, his kiss...Rin wondered if he would have missed her...what on earth was she thinking?!?

ooOOoo

Mazugo looked at Zulera, his brown eyes full of worry. "No no, it's not you...just Rin kinda disapeared." He said to her, thinking about Rin and Akhet, obviously they would be together somewhere. Ryo grinned at Zulera and mouthed to her: When they were 16 Rin gave Mazugo a erection, NEVER living it down! Ryo luaghed, thinking it had to be one of the funniest things in the whole wide world.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:18 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet nodded. "alrighty then." he said simply, "that's fine as well. just wanted to clear that up for my own sake, y'know?" he chuckled.
he also continued rubbing her back, letting her relax against him. his touch was the same as ever--that of a skilled, precise waterbender. he closed his eys, enjoying the heat from her body.

------

Zulera nodded. "a'ight then. just asking. you'd think that from the way people reacted sometimes that they'd never seen a woman's breasts before. it's like... come on. half the world's got 'em. but anyways..."
she caught what Ryo mouthed, and had to laugh. she bit her gums.

"lemme get my hair wet again real quick."
she plunged under, letting her laughs out, which just came out as bubbles. she resurfaced a moment later.

"much better." she laughed, letting her hair nearly fully conceal her face. "so yeah... your avatar might be a little crazy... but I guess it can't be helped."

Link:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot and The Hotter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Capital-