The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hot and The Hotter

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryo
Ryo

EXP : 950
Birthday : 1997-07-28

Character Description
Position: foot soilder
Nation: Fire Nation

The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:02 am

Ryo laughed at Zulera's reaction to what he had mouthed, in fact, he laughed so hard he fell back onto the water, making a loud splash as he hit the warm surface.

Mazugo just stared at both of them blankly, he didn't see what Ryo had mouthed. Mazugo scratched his head, looking from Ryo to Zulera and back again. "Wait...what did I miss?" Mazugo asked, which made Ryo laugh even harder then before, almost choking.

ooOOoo

Rin purred and smiled softly, enjoying his touch. "So...fishboy...Did ya' miss me?" She asked innocently. Rin leaned right back so her head was resting on his cheast, her hair ticking his bare cheast softly.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

EXP : 14635
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Healer
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:20 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"of course." he chuckled, "if I didn't, I probably wouldn't have come all the way out here. I'm frankly glad we got to catch up. you seem much more at home here."

he ran his fingers through her wet hair.

"and as a side note, what do you think of my sister, other than that she's a total loon. just wondering... you can talk all the smack about her you want... fishboy won't say a word."

------

"Avatar just had a giggle fit." Zulera replied, still giggling. "not much. granted, my whole life's a joke, so I laugh at everything. no need to be alarmed.
Mood: Amused
Condition: Excellent
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryo
Ryo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:41 am

Rin chuckled, grinning up at Akhet. "Are you sure fishboy?" She said, her soft wet skin pressing against Akhet's equally wet torso. "Well, she looks fun...she reminds me a bit of Ryo actually..." She said honestly. She yawned, and stretched, getting rather comfortable.

ooOOoo

Ryo smiled. "You life is a joke? then mine is a drunken brawl..." He laughed, but he was ashamed to atempt it...deep down. Ryo always regetted his mistakes, and poundered on them alot.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:58 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "of course. idiots run in our family. there's my sister, my 5 older brothers, and me. it's all fun and games, so if she looks it, she fits the part for sure."

he paused, but continued rubbing her soft belly as she got comfortable. "she does now? how so? it certainly isn't the protectiveness part." he laughed.

------
Zulera laughed again. "I like your style, boy." she nodded approvingly. "though mine's only a joke because jokes are supposed to be funny and entertaining, and that's more or less what I live for."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryo
Ryo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Rin laughed, smiling up at Akhet. "No, definately not the protective part..." She chuckled, letting him run his hands over her soft skin, not really caring where they went, she was to happy to give a toss, Akhet could knock his pervyself out.

ooOOoo

Mazugo was trying to focus on Zulera's face, but his eyes kept lingering down to her breasts. Ryo noticed this and punched Mazugo in the gut underwater. "Don't stare..."He hissed to his best friend. Mazugo really had to learn some mannors.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "definitely not then." he pointed out, "ah well... my sister's still a goofball anyways. must have come from being the only girl in a house full of boys."

his hands roamed her shoulders and stomach, gently gliding over her soft wet skin.

------

Zulera heard this and chuckled. "eh, I'm sort of asking for it by not having 'em covered," she shrugged. "it's not a big deal--half the world's got 'em anyways."
she put her head under to wet her hair again. "but that aside... is something else on your minds?"
she wasn't hinting at anything nor trying to prod. just a simple "what's up?" kind of question.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryo
Ryo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Rin almost purred and she turned around so she was sitting on Akhet's lap, her long, wet legs wraped around his torso, her arms resting on his bare cheast. "Fishboy, I am in a too good mood for you to be chicken..." She whispered, smirking, before kissing his neck softly, and then slowly kissing his lips passionately.

ooOOoo

Ryo laughed and looked at Zulera, staring at her eyes, not her large breasts. "Well, either way, Mazugo needs some mannors..." Ryo said smirking at Mazugo. "remember ember island?" He said smuggly.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "I wasn't being chicken, silly," he pointed out, "it's just that there's more to you than your boobs or your ass. if anyone tells you differently, I'll invert their face."
but, he started rubbing high up on her thighs near her hips now, grinning up at her. when she kissed him, he obviously responded in kind, hhis grip on her legs getting stronger, but still plenty gentle.

------

Zulera just chuckled. "well, it's not like I'm all 'ooooh I'm the Avatar, I command respect!" or anything," she pointed out, "I'm not exactly known for my own manners, so really by the end of the day, it's all just in good fun. no one said the avatar had to be a prissy fusspot."
she smiled widely at the two boys, amused by the conversation.

Link:

Back to top Go down
Ryo
Ryo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Rin grinned back, her lips lingering on his neck, slowly moving up to his chin, her soft breasts pressing tendering onto his bare cheast. Rin let her fingers move gently over his naked torso, enjoying the slight roughness of skin. "Thank you fishboy..." She murmered into his cheek, kissing it gently.

Rin, loved the feel of Akhet's hands, and didn't even mind the fact he was gripping her legs. Rin smiled mischivously and kissed Akhet on the mouth, biting his bottom lip tenderly. Rin took Akhet's hand and slowly and seductively tracing it up her body and stoped it at the side of her shirt, letting him slip his figers slightly underneath the fabric.

ooOOoo

Ryo smiled at Zul and said "Well, it isn't the fact you are the avatar, it is the fact Mazugo is a pervert!" Ryo laughed. "I am pretty sure his blood spends more time down stairs then upstairs if you know what I mean!" Ryo laughed even harder while Mazugo went bright red.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:59 pm

]

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"welcome," he chuckled softly, kissing the tip of her nose in response.
he chuckled as she kissed him and then led his hand under her shirt.
"Why keep it on then?" he chuckled, though he didn't remove it. he let the hand that was beneath Rin's top softly explore what it covered, gently caressing one of her breasts. he closed his eyes--not because Rin was anything short of gorgeous to look at, but simply because it was part of how he relaxed.

------

Zulera snorted, going under the water to laugh so she didn't burst out laughing like a complete idiot. she came up a moment later.
"Well," she chuckled anyways, "that's a new one... but eh, we've all got our strengths and flaws. I'm not really one to judge that at the end of the day. you know what I mean?"

Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Rin pulled away only a few inches, a smile on her pink lips. "Today that one is your choice...off or on...off or on?" She grinned, feeling utterly relaxed as Akhet brushed one hand over her breast. Her breast was soft and warm, it felt like running your hands over a silk pillow. Rin slid her own hand under her shirt and put it on top of Akhet's, as if asking him for more. She pushed his hand over his, encouraging him to massage there, she was in a too good of a mood to miss out right now.

Rin smiled as she noticed Akhet closed his eyes, She softly kissed his jaw and his neak again, hoping it helped him relax. Rin's hair was dry how, and it hung beauitfully over one shoulder. Rin was in heaven. Complete and utter pleasure could be felt all over body.

ooOOoo

Ryo laughed and asked "Why do you always go under the water to laugh?" He said, voice curious. Mazugo looked around one more time. "Funny, Rin isn't back yet..." he said worringly.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled. "welp, I guess off it is, since you're clearly wanting a rubbin' there."
his free hand removed her top slowly and gently, and since his left hand was still on Rin's right breast (and given the position of Rin's own hand, seemed to be staying there on her request), he started gently massaging it, noticing her reaction with every motion he made. she was a silly girl--silly and cute. he found that to be quite a charm.

he kept his eyes closed and relaxed some more, one hand on Rin's breast, the other around her hip.

------
Zulera chuckled, going slightly pink. her ploy had been discoverd.
"well, mine is a crazy laugh... loud, crazy, hyper... I dunno." she shrugged and chuckled.
she glanced around. "hm. not sure where they went, she shrugged, honestly not knowing where her brother and Rin had gone.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 am

Rin smiled mischivously at Akhet, her eyes rolling in the back of her head. Rin didn't like to admit it, but Akhet gave one heak of a massage. Rin let her fingers glide down his toned arms and up again, her skin tingling.

For some reason, a thought came across Rin's mind. Would it be her and Akhet forever? or to him, was this a one time gig? Rin thought she should ask, but instead she shut down, slowly getting of Akhet and grabbing her top, but not putting it on.

ooOOoo

Ryo looked at Zulera, his face quite serious now. "Why are you ashamed of a crazy laugh? They are the best kind!" Ryo shot her a cheeky half smile.

Ryo now also was looking around, concerned for his sisters where abouts. I hope she hasn't done anything stupid... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:00 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet noticed her movements, and they seemed suddenly unusual.
"you alright, firebug?" he asked her, "you look like a girl who's got something big on her mind. if I'm bothering you, just give the word--I'll probably stop if you say please."
he was still a tease, but he respected her boundaries, wherever she decided that they were. also, given that fact that her brother and another man who seemed to have a crush on her were nearby... this was probably a good idea.

------

Zulera laughed. "well, it wasn't so much the laugh as much as why I was laughing, but that's beside the point. I'm just crazy all around anyways, so it's part of my character. I just embrace it."
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Ryo

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Rin nodded, those thoughs still swimming around in her mind. She quickly put her shirt back on, pulling her long hair back into a ponytail. She looked back up at Akhet, her amber eyes shining, the gold telling him everything that was going on inside her head without her even having to say anything. Rin sighed, breaking the gaze before turning around, facing the cave wall. "I don't want to talk about it..." She lied.

ooOOoo

Ryo grinned and crossed his arms. "What's so bad about crazy anyway?" He said, laughing.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet knew that this was a sure sign that something huge was on her mind, but he wasn't going to pry.
"alright then," she shrugged, "just as long as you know that you can talk to me about it if you decide you want to. fishboy ain't gonna bite."
he was admittedly curious, but he knew that sometimes, pressing the issue did more harm than good, and he didn't want to do harm.

------

Zulera shrugged. "not much... just the whole time and place thing. some people get really uptight about crazy if you do it at the wrong time. frankly, I don't care, but laughing underwater's fun by itself anyways."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 am

Rin looked at Akhet, not sure weather or not to tell him. Rin sighed and shuffled over to him, kissing him gently on the lips. "I think we should go up now, before they come looking for us..." She said quietly, as she pulled away from her fishboy, lips still close to his.

ooOOoo

Ryo laughed again at Zulera, who knew the avatar could be so...wacky? "Laughing underwater aye? remind me to try it sometime!" He laughed even harder, forgetting Mazugo was still there.
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:55 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

"Fair enough," he chuckled, kissing her in return, "just know that I love you either way. no jokes, no pervy strings attached or anything else. it is what it is."
he squeezed her shoulder, and looked her in the eyes. "so on the count of three then?

------
"I've done weirder things beneath the waves." Zulera chuckled. "I'd recommend it to anyone."
she started giggling again.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 am

Rin's eyes widened at Akhet's words.

Love?

did he just say that?

Rin didn't register that Akhet was talking to her for a moment, his perivous sentance still swrilling around in her head, making it hard to focus. Rin blinked at gazed back into Akhet's amazing electric blue eyes, noddinf as he softly squeezed her shoulder.

Rin took a deep breath before plundging into the luke warm water, taking Akhet down with her...

ooOOoo

Ryo couldn't believe this chick! she HAD to be a good time at a party. He knew she was from the water tribe, and he suddenly had the urdge to write to his friend Nakkoa, who was from the NWT.

Ryo's sudden happiness drained when the thought about her, the saddness clearly shown in his golden eyes.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:18 am

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

Akhet chuckled at her reaction, and then plunged with her beneath the water. he wasn't sure what to expect when he came back up, and he was also curious to hear Rin's reaction--if she even had one, that is.

------

"what's the matter?" Zulera asked curiously, "you look like someone who just had his parade rained on. everything alright?"
she saw nothing wrong with what she was doing, and to her, that was all that mattered.
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Once Rin had surfaced with Akhet, the looked around, seeing they had emerged a fair distance away from her brother and Akhet's sister. Completely soaked again, she smiled at Akhet, still happy about what he had said only a few momments ago.

"Fishboy..." She grinned, before swimming over to plant a deep passionate kiss on Akhet's lips, only pulling away for a second to say: "I love you..."

ooOOoo

Ryo sighed, he had killed his own buzz. "Nothing..." He muttered, his perfect soilder straight back slumping. Mazugo knew what Ryo said was a lie. "Is this about that water tribe chick?" He asked, before Ryo shot him a death glare.

Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

He followed suit when she kissed him, passionately kissing her in return. when she pulled back and whispered to him, he smiled and whispered back.

"I love you too, firebug."
he then pulled her back in for another kiss, gently holding her, but still keeping his grip loose enough that she could pull back whenever she wanted.
------
Zulera simply shrugged. "fair enough then."
her eyes widened at the mention of a Water Tribe girl though.
"who is this now?" she asked, "I mean, *I'm* a Water Tribe chick, y'know..."
Link:

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 am

Rin smiled as she heard those words leave his mouth. Before she could react, he pulled her in for another passionate kiss. Rin countinued returned this in a amazing, fervent kiss, she felt her arms wrap around his wet neck, enjoying the embrace.

ooOOoo

Ryo looked at Mazugo, eyes full of rage. Clearly this was a personal topic Mazugo couldn't keep his mouth shut about. "RyolovesthischicknamedNakkoawhoistheprincessofthenorthernwatertribeandsheisacaptiinintherearmy
butRyothinkssheonlylikeshimasafriendandhesleepstalksandmumleshernameinhissleep!!!" Mazugo said quickly, once finishing taking a deep breath. Ryo went a bright red and and glared at Mazugo, clenching his fists and raising then in a boxing stance. His fists now had flames forming around them in a angry blaze.

"MAZUGO! DID YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT!!! AND I DON'T TALK IN MY SLEEP!!!" He hissed, voice full of rage.

Last edited by Rin of Fire on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akhet
Superb Member
Akhet

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:10 pm

Akhet Sumatra Tallarico

after seeing that she had no qualms against it, Akhet wrapped his arms around her again, softly rubbing her back. he would not stop until she wanted to, and so while he kept her in his arms to keep them together, he left his grip rather relaxed so that she could still move freely as she pleased.
------

Zulera noticed the tension heat up immediately. she put her hands up, also exposing most of her chest in the process.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa guys. I came here to relax, not to watch or get caught in a fight. I don't judge, 'coz I've got my own problems."

she stopped and laughed. "besides, I talk in my sleep.I tell stories, enter the avatar state, or spirits-knows what else. just... chillax. life is good."
Link:

Back to top Go down
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Rin smiled softly, just enjoying his arms around her, loving everything about him, even the traits she found annoying. Rin didn't know what it was about Akhet, but something made her feel safe in his arms, even though he was bascially crazy. She kissed his neak softly as he rubbed her back, her lips soft and warm.

He felt at peace with everything around her now, her amber eyes drifting closed as she pressed her soaked body against Akhet's in a loving embrace. She meant that, she meant saying she loved him. Rin didn't know how long it would last, or if there would be someone else Akhet loved in the future.

Rin's wet hair was slightly in her eyes, but she was loving the postion they were in to much to move it.

It was to perfect to break.

ooOOoo

Ryo laughed at Zulera's list, the flames around his fists dying out. Ryo felt a little bit less self conious about the situation now, but still felt very exposed. Ryo hated having to talk about mushy things like love and other weak stuff, but this was bothering him dramaticly. Maybe he should request the avatar's help? after all, she was a girl, and it was her job to help people...maybe he could trust her?

"Well, at least you don't mumble things like..." Mazugo cleared his throat, about to do a empression of a sleeping Ryo. "N-Nakkoa...l-love...*snore* Love y-you..." He said, perfectly miminicing Ryo. Mazugo laughed and Ryo looked as though he was going to punch Mazugo again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot and The Hotter   The Hot and The Hotter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot and The Hotter
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Nation Capital-
Jump to: