The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xue Mei Jing (Finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xue
Xue

EXP : 450
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character Description
Position: Runaway
Nation: Water Tribes

Xue Mei Jing (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Xue Mei Jing (Finished)   Xue Mei Jing (Finished) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Full Name: Xue Mei Jing
Element: Water
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Position: Runaway

Personality: Xue is a very secretive person, and doesn’t let on how she feels, mainly because she doesn’t want to be hurt. Xue can also let on to be very cold, and isn’t the friendliest person. That would be because she can’t get along with people. Instead, she’d prefer to be alone, or with her pet cat, Zuki. Xue can’t really understand other people, and why they do the things that they do. She pushes herself away from civilization, knowing that she doesn’t fit in, and gladly accepts it.

Abilities: Xue is not a very good bender, mainly because she has never had proper training. Her mother and father tried to give her a good teacher, but Xue became frustrated, and quit going to the lessons. So, Xue only knows the basics of waterbending, only being able to make the classic ‘water snake’.
But, other than that, Xue is very connected with nature. She claims that she is able to see aura’s, and can ‘sense’ how others are feeling. Along with this so called ability, Xue is very flexible, and takes some time out of her day to continue exercising this ability.

Appearance: Xue has long silky black hair. It goes down below her shoulders, with a slight curl at the bottom. Despite being from the Southern Water Tribe, Xue has pale skin. Her height is five feet seven inches.
Xue’s face is like an upside-down egg. The top of her head being slightly larger, and more round, and the bottom of her face being slightly pointed.
Her eyes are a dark blue color, and are rounded like pebbles. Her nose goes a little bit lower than most, and is slightly pointed. Her mouth is shaped like a bow, and she has very thin lips.

History: Xue was born into a more wealthy family, who was able to provide more for her than other people could. She had a caring mother and father, and an older brother to look up to. When Xue was born, she was the center of attention. Her older brother, Hai was pushed away, and the attention was given to Xue.
Xue became the baby of the family, and was given just about anything she wanted. As Xue grew older, she didn’t like the unfairness. She didn’t understand why she was the favorite child. Hai didn’t mind, but Xue didn’t like it at all, and thought that it needed to change.
Then, Xue found out she was a bender, which meant she was even worse off now. Because, her parents were thrilled to have a unique child, which left Hai in the shadows once more. Xue’s parents ordered for a master to teach Xue how to waterbend. Xue’s teacher wasn’t the best at explaining things, and the more lessons Xue went to, the more frustrated she became. So, eventually, Xue stopped going. She thought that this would make her parents upset, but of course, they respected her decision to not continue her studies.
Eventually, Hai moved out of the house, and it was just Xue alone with her mother and father. Xue couldn’t stand being given all the attention, and wished for a younger sibling for it to be pushed onto. But, her mother had gotten too old to bear children. Instead of waiting for a younger child to come along, Xue left her home. She had gotten tired of not having any time to herself, that running away would be the best solution. Besides, Xue wanted to see the world, anyway, and find another place to settle down other than the Southern Water Tribe.

Character Box:

Xue Jing

Xue took a deep breath in, reciting what she was going to say in her head once more.
I quit my training. I got tired of trying to waterbend. I just can't do it. It's not that it's to hard, because it isn't. I just can't focus. She recites in her head before walking into the Jing home.
Inside, a small fire crackled, and her brother sat at the table, silently eating lunch. Her mother was putting away the dishes from that morning's breakfast, and her father was stoking the fire to keep it going.
"Mother, Father," Xue says, stepping in a little farther inside her home. Xue's mother glanced over from the dishes, and smiled as she saw her daughter. "Hello, Xue, how was training?" Her mother asked.
"That's what I need to talk to you about..." She said, digging the top of her shoe into the ground. The young waterbender heard her brother snicker, because she had told him her plan the night before. He was simply watching how it would all play out.
"Well, what about it?" Xue's father asks, standing up and greeting his daughter with a kiss.
"I quit. I just can't do it." Xue said, looking at her parents expressions. At first, they appeared to be upset. But after a moment of exchanged glances, they both smiled, causing Xue to frown. Her mother leaned down to her daughter's level.
"Oh, Xue, it's okay. We know you tried your best." She said. But Xue hadn't tried her best. Mainly because she didn't like her teacher. If she had a better teacher, Xue might have continued to learn. Might have.
"You mean... you're not mad?" Xue was quite surprised at this, because she knew how much her parents wanted a waterbender. But, her mother shook her head, and replied with a 'no'.
"I... I have to go see a friend." After a squish and a sloppy kiss on Xue's forehead from her parents, Xue left the hut, and went to the edge of the ice, glaring at the water, upset.

Mood: Sleepy
Condition: Cold

Back to top Go down
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Xue Mei Jing (Finished)   Xue Mei Jing (Finished) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I see nothing wrong. Approved.

Two more, then begin RP'ing.

~Noko.
Back to top Go down
Kanoei
Staff Moderator
Kanoei

EXP : 8293
Birthday : 1989-10-02

Character Description
Position: Chief of the Northern Water Tribe
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Xue Mei Jing (Finished)   Xue Mei Jing (Finished) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:58 pm

I APPROVE. Look forward to threading with this character, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanembrozgal.com
Loki
Staff Admin
Loki

EXP : 5815

Character Description
Position: Thief
Nation: Air Temples

PostSubject: Re: Xue Mei Jing (Finished)   Xue Mei Jing (Finished) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:10 pm

I approve too! You're all set, have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xue Mei Jing (Finished)   Xue Mei Jing (Finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xue Mei Jing (Finished)
Page 1 of 1