The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day Another Dollar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mozello Shao
Mozello Shao

EXP : 1100

Character Description
Position: Instructor
Nation: Fire Nation

Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Mozello 'Moth' Shao

The scantily-clad woman had been clearly shaken by Mozello's poignant words, not that it was her original intention. Hesitating with half-opened lips, she wondered if pushing the subject as she would in any other case was worth the risk of garnering the combined ire of the trio. Paused in thought and looking skyward, the firebending teacher decided it was best to change her tune, so that she didn't come off as confrontational.

"I only speak that which others would neglect to tell you. I am an instructor, after all. I'm not berating or making slight of you, even if you may think so yourself."

There were spare rooms at the academy, but judging from how the young woman had reacted to the offer of free refreshments from Telnaez, a grander offer of charity probably wouldn't go down very well. So for now, she kept that card to herself.

Mood: Assertive
Condition: Healthy

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune looked at Mozello. The woman seemed strict and... very adult. She was more than a little intimidating to Kinalune. "Well, in that case, I apologize for overreacting. You kind of hit a nerve." The younger firebender took a calming breath. She really did try to be as normal as possible. It just wasn't always that easy for her. "Also, I would like to thank you for the criticism. I acknowledge that I was acting inappropriately." At the very least, Kinalune knew how to be polite. It was one of the few things she prided herself in.
Mood: Put out.
Condition: Not at her best.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

The woman hiding in the canopy actually spoke since she decided to ignore him, and what were her words? Insults. Not towards him, but she scolded the firebending Water Tribe girl of her actions, for being herself around people. He wrapped the steak back up and dropped it in his bag of ice.

"That was very rude of you..." Raiu remarked, slinging his bang over his shoulder, his palms sparking a little, "But I guess if you're letting go," He looked at the Water Tribe girl, "It's fine with me."

Mood: Calm

OoC: Wasn't lightning sparks
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Telnaez
Telnaez

EXP : 525

Character Description
Position: Works in a quaint Tea Shop

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:38 am

Telnaez Jaw-Long

"Well the offer is there if you get desperate," Telnaez said over to Kinalune.

Telnaez couldn't help but agree with Mozello, not many people here would consider hiring someone if they saw said person eating a street rat, unless perhaps they felt sorry for them but that wasn't to common here. As far as the racism goes Telnaez has noticed it from time to time. A lot of firebenders seemed to hold their proud, dominant ways.

Glancing back and fourth Telnaez could sense the tension that seemed to be going on. Telnaez didn't think Mozello was trying to be rude, just...practical. Telanez's mind started to wander a bit onto eating rats. Maybe out in the country but in the city where they eat people's trash and live in the sewer...the though made her cringe slightly on the inside, that and she pretty much lost any appetite she had though she wasn't really hungry. That thought also helped her cross rat off the list as a pet even if she wouldn't have wanted a rat anyway.

Mood: Pensive

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Kinalune

"Thank you, Telnaez." Kinalune gave a brief, uncomfortable smile to the small group of people that stood around. She was beginning to feel like she should get a move on. The tension was killing her and confrontation really wasn't her thing, although Kinalune doubted it would get to that. The girl had wasted quite a bit of time in this area anyway. Taking a deep breath, Kinalune motioned for Itachi to crawl up her body and into her bag. After the ferret was curled inside, she said, "I think it would be best if I left. Thank you all for the conversation and advice." Kinalune gave them each a quick bow, smiling slightly at Raiu and Telnaez as she faced them, but schooling her face before the older woman. With that, Kinalune turned and walked away, keeping her eyes peeled for vendors who looked like they needed any assistance.

Mood: Still put out.
Condition: Fine. Not really hungry anymore.
Link: Click.
Random: Meh.

Back to top Go down
Mozello Shao
Mozello Shao

EXP : 1100

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Mozello 'Moth' Shao

Mozello looked on, azure eyes narrowed with puzzlement as Kinalune ducked out, who was still noticeably ruffled by her bellicose, sharp nature even if she'd accepted the explanation. Part of her grasped the desire to be independent, as she had been herself at a young age, but to refuse offerings at that level of poverty? Beyond comprehension. Returning the bow deeply with a hand across the chest in silence, before returning to the silence from earlier and the pleasing shadow of the tent.

'I wonder if Telnaez... Hm, no, it probably wouldn't work.'

She was staring absently at the back of the Telnaez's head as this thought occurred, before looking back at the ground keeping her thoughts to herself again. Okashi was reason enough to not be herself, he was just itching for any excuse to get into a fight and she was gladdened that neither of them really knew much about her. Besides, the Moth was too dangerous to let out on a crowded street like this and well, the collateral damage wouldn't be worth the base pleasure of putting the brute in his place.

Mood: Confused

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Dollar
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-
Jump to: