The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Day Another Dollar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin of Fire
Rin of Fire

EXP : 5225

Character Description
Position: bender
Nation: Fire Nation

Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Rin causally walked down the streets of the city she basiclly grew up in, Her pretty dark hair being blown back by the small breeze, a empty bag in one hand. She was wearing her old slightly faded scarlet pants and blood red crop top. Rin sighed heavyly, about to travel the world, she knew she would miss this place.As a young woman, all she has ever wanted was to explore the world. Rin countinued to walk down the road on her way to a near by food stand, when she noticed Okashi, her amber eyes flickering curiously. he doesn't look like a local... she thought to herself as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

EXP : 525

Character Description
Position: Works in a quaint Tea Shop

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Telnaez kept her arms crossed and locked around her abdomen. She wasn't used to so many people talking to her. The switch from keeping herself isolated felt slightly heavy on her. She bolted her eyes at the younger man, at the empty stall, then back at him.

"The keeper..shopkeeper isn't around." Telnaez paused while here eyes shifted down toward the ground and slightly up to look at the wares on the table. "I don't know when they'll be back; they've been gone a while," she replied toward the man.

Telnaez noticed the man's Earth Kingdom attire. Telnaez glanced at the tent and shifted slightly while her eyes drifted back to the table. She thought it must be a little to warm for their surroundings. The industrious factories always helped warmed the temperatures no matter what season. She didn't know much of the Earth Kingdom people, only that she would hate being surrounded my stone walls. Telnaez only really saw pictures of the major cities.

Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy

Last edited by Telnaez on Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

EXP : 1185
Birthday : 1995-05-31

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"So this huge gap in people..." the man motioned his arms at the parting people, "...just because the shopkeeper isn't around? I figured it could've been something interesting like a feared fighter or something... oh well" The man sighed in disappointment before picking up on some the woman's nervous tendencies, mainly her eyes shifting. With a look of concern on his face he had to ask, "Hey are you okay? I'm not bothering you am I?"

The man was unaware of the woman's nervousness to interacting with so many people at once. He just assumed he had done something wrong when it hit him that he hadn't properly introduced himself to the ladies.

"Oh! My names Okashi Nokoraiu by the way, you can call me Raiu if you want." The man put on a smile as he extended his right hand out to the woman he was speaking to and crossed his left arm under his right to extend it toward the girl with the flower in her hair, his burns becoming much more obvious.

Mood: Concerned

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Craver531
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Telnaez lifted her eyes to meet those of the extended arm and shook Okashi's outstretched hand. She retracted it back then shifted the bow from the ribbon around her neck to the back before putting her arm to cross her other. She still had no idea if there was any etiquette on hand shaking. Maybe she'd ask the people she worked with if she remembered.

"You're not particularly bothering me. My name's Telnaez Jaw-Long. Sorry to disappoint but that's probably the only reason. I has some writing supplies if you need any." Telnaez let out a small forced laugh.

Telnaez noticed the burns on the newcomer. Burns were very common in the fire nation, but to see them on someone not from here was always bothersome to her. The pattern was to distinct for them to have came from something else. Maybe she was wrong but she'd never ask, it felt to intrusive. A small breeze slightly brushed through her hair. Telnaez always welcome some wind relief. She had started to wonder what time it had gotten to be, and if she'd get the time to do some decent training with her bending. She was used to not sleeping very often when she had to get up earlier for work, maybe some training with not lighting would make it more challenging.

Back to top Go down
Mozello Shao
Mozello Shao

EXP : 1100

Character Description
Position: Instructor

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:01 am

Mozello 'Moth' Shao

Mozello peeked out of tent from behind Telnaez, hearing an unknown male voice, it looks like they had even more company now. She could tell by the raised shoulders and closed arms of the lightning bender that it wasn't being particularly appreciated either. Placing a hand carefully on the tensed, exposed shoulder as she stepped out of cover, the firebending instructor hoped to abate the building nervous disposition before leveling her sharp eyes at the equally scruffy-haired Okashi.

"I disappear for a second and you've made another friend it seems."

Part of her felt sorry for Telnaez, this was probably too much for her at once. But on the other hand, she needed this, she couldn't stay anti-social and introvert in a city like this forever. People who did that amongst many tended to end up ostracized eventually. She glared at the same height man out of the direct view of equally-black haired woman by her side, hoping the dark gaze would make him turn aside or lower the confidence in his speech, maybe then he wouldn't recognize or at the very least openly acknowledge her as the Moth.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu took in the gaze from the woman that exited from the tent and it wasn't particularly a friendly one. The woman definitely did not appreciate his presence from the darkness he picked up in her gaze. Raiu took a step back and crossed his arms as he examined the woman. She certainly looked like she had some authority to her name, if not definitely an imposing figure. Raiu let a smirk crawl across his lips.

"I couldn't have possibly upset you by just talking to Telnaez?" He let his sarcasm take over his seriousness of the situation, "Or is it because you are someone important and I don't know you at all? Also..." Raiu examined her scarred tissue, "...I see you like to play with fire, as do I." He had the smirk painted his face the whole time patiently awaiting a response.

Mood: Smug

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

EXP : 1325
Birthday : 1996-02-29

Character Description
Position: Traveling Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Kinalune

There were more people around than there had been just a few minutes ago. Kinalune scratched at the ground with the tips of her toes as they spoke. Why was she wasting her time here when she could just look around for 'Now Hiring' posters herself? The second the thought crossed her mind, she repressed it. Socializing with other people was just as important as food, water, and shelter.

The firebender lifted her head up and asked, "Do any of you guys know where I might find work?" It wasn't directed at any one person, but the group as a whole. Kinalune raised her gaze expectantly at the others gathered around the tent. If they didn't know, Kinalune would have to move on to the next group that caught her attention.

Condition: A Little Hungry

Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Telnaez shifted slightly to see Mozello walking out of the tent. She moved one arm down while using the other to hold on at her elbow joint. She noticed Mozello seemed a little tense with the new voice. Telnaez doubted Mozello would be as tense and wary as herself. Being an instructor Mozello was probably used to a lot of company.

"This is, uh Raiu...if I remembered right. He was just wondering why there was a gap in the crowd." She forced a little smile while she looked between the three of them. As her eyes shifted towards Kinalune she started to think of a place to get work around here. "There are a lot of factory jobs, maybe some tea shops. Maybe ask some vendors if they need any extra hands but other than that I have no idea. As far as something simple for work Telnaez had no idea. She wanted steady work with not to many people, which she luckily found. Mozello might have an idea working with students who would want extra spending money too. Maybe she didn't work with students of work age.

Telnaez was hoping there wouldn't be to much conflict between Mozello and Raiu. She hated scenes causing all the other people to stare; the attention would make Telnaez feel sick to her stomach. She instantly reliquished the idea thinking that wouldn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:51 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune attempted to smile at the other girl, who seemed to be around her age. She hoped it hadn’t come out looking more like a grimace. “Thanks,” the dark-skinned firebender said, giving up on working her face into a proper expression. Instead Kinalune grabbed the strap of her bag and situated it more comfortably on her body.

A weight made itself known on her shoulder and Kinalune turned her head quickly only to find a pair of pale red eyes set into a fluffy white face staring lazily back at her. The girl sighed in relief, bringing her hand up to rub the soft fur between Itachi’s ears.

“Anyway,” Kinalune turned back towards Telneaz, trying to think of something to say, “This place seems nice. Have you lived here very long?”

Mood: Less Nervous
Condition: Hungry

Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Telnaez shifted slightly while darting her eyes toward Kinalune then at the furry creature. Telnaez hadn't encountered an animal like this and sparked her curiosity. She liked animals but never thought she'd have the time to own one. The little creature seemed domestic and she recognized that it was albino given the characteristics of it's looks.

"I've lived here since I was a teenager. I moved here from Shu-Jing." She kept her eyes on the little animal while speaking. "What's that? It looks like a fire-ferret but the ears are a little different.

Telnaez noticed Kinalune seemed to be almost just as awkward as herself when it came to socializing. Realizing this it calmed her wariness a little on the newcomer.

Back to top Go down
Mozello Shao
Mozello Shao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:58 am

Mozello 'Moth' Shao

The man assumed much, and Mozello was more than happy to allow him to keep on assuming. He reeked of masculine arrogance and cocksureness, a volatile combination that she had no desire to set off. The best course of action? Give no response to his tirade and thusly nothing to work with.

Somewhere between when Telnaez and the sun-beaten girl were conversing she'd relinquished the minor contact of the woman's shoulder, taking a step back into the entrance of the tent to seek shade and pocketing the vial of ink she'd procured into the academy uniform she wore. Her thoughts idly drifting back to what the nervous bender had revealed to her earlier, particularly the natural affinity for lightning.

Mood: Cold

Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

Telnaez noticed Mozello step back into the shade. She remembered her parasol at home she used on hot days; sighing on the inside wanting to have it now. Telnaez wouldn't think to bring it to practice but she wasn't expecting to end up in a conversation either.

She moved both of her hands above her head to make some shade for herself. Keeping her eyes on the furry mammal she added "It's getting a bit warm out today." Looking at the little thing she thought it was cute realizing she wanted a companion as well.

She started to wonder what time it was getting to be. Maybe she should mention shifting to a less crowded area but she uncomfortable mentioning it, though Telnaez was a bit uncomfortable in the midst of a shoppe area.

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Kinalune

"That's cool," the young firebender commented, "I've been to Shu Jing a few times. It's a nice place. Kind of quiet, though."

At Telnaez's next statement, Kinalune shrugged, having to put extra force into it due to all of her things weighing her down. Itachi chattered angrily for a moment as he had been swayed dangerously by the action. Kinalune gave him no more than a sideways glance. She could feel that he was fine if the claws digging into her flesh were anything to go by.

"I don't know what he is exactly," Kinalune answered. "I've always just assumed that he's an albino fire ferret, and he hasn't told me any different." The firebender's lips quirked upwards at her own pitiful attempt at humor. "I suppose he could be some sort of hybrid animal, but I don't know a lot about stuff like that. Have you ever seen anything that looks more like him than a fire-ferret?"

Itachi's head was lifted and his ears were erect. He sat at attention as if he could understand that the two girls were talking about him.

"And yeah, it is pretty warm," Kinalune said, breathing in the warm Summer air. "I like it."

Mood: Content

Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

"I'm not good with exotic animal names." replied Telnaez. She looked at mystified for a moment. "He seems really tame."

She started to remember her younger days in Shu-Jing. It was always quiet and beautifully tranquil. "Yeah it's more for relaxing than anything else, even for the people living there." Anytime she visited now she just took as a vacation but she could only stand it for so long. Telnaez would always start to miss her city life. Thought it was a lovely place she yearned for having things to occupy her time rather than things to look at.

"The summer air is nice but when you wear darker clothing without some sort of shade you tend to get hot really quick."

Mood: Pensive

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune was warming up to the pale girl. Her shoulders relaxed, and her feet and hands had stopped fidgeting. Maybe Kinalune would stay in the city a little longer than a few days after all. It was bright and happy and warm and the people were so nice.

But, no. Kinalune couldn't stay. Not here, not anywhere. She wasn't a soul meant to be in a single place for very long. At least, not yet. Perhaps one day.

Telnaez was speaking and Kinalune was listening. She looked down and saw the black dress that the other girl was wearing. Kinalune's need to take care of others surfaced, "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize... Are you uncomfortable? Would you like to go somewhere else?"

Mood: Content

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

The women just walking way and ignoring Raiu certainly let down his hopes for any excitement, "Well you're no fun..." he murmured and subsequently realized how hot it was getting when Telnaez pointed it out. Unraveling his scarf, this revealed the entirety of his name as well as his current Dan in the Martial Arts his father had been teaching him.

So with a steady conversation between Telnaez and darker skinned girl going on, and the other woman being anti-social in the shade, Raiu took a seat on the ground and just observed the people of Fire Fountain City with intrigue, comparing his own traits to that of the citizens, seeing if he could find anyone with enough similarities to his himself and mother to see if they could know her. However, his search for a relative was halted by the presence of the girl's companion, a Fire Ferret if he heard correctly and it caught his attention.

Standing back up he intruded on their conversation, "I apologize for butting in, but what's the little guy's name?"

Mood: Put Off/Disappointed

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Kinalune

At the male’s voice, Kinalune was startled for a moment, not realizing that he had been talking to her. She turned her face to look at the brunette boy seated on the ground. Kinalune had hardly noticed him there before he spoke up. A light blush heated her cheeks for just a moment, but Kinalune doubted it was very visible at all.

She gathered her voice, smiled as best she could and answered, “This little fuzz-butt is Itachi. I cut him out of a trap and he’s put it upon himself to pay back the favor with his loyalty. So now he’s my fierce little guardian.”

Mood: Meh.
Condition: Want to omnom.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

"Fuzz-butt?" Raiu chuckled at the nickname, "So Itachi is his name, eh? I'm surprised he saw you as the rescuer rather than the hunter." he smiled back at the girl before examining her, fidgeting with his scarf as he did so. Her darker skin tone and radiant blue eyes stuck out to him the most.

"The name's Okashi Nokoraiu, but you can call me Raiu." He happily extended his arm for a hand shake, "and that's either one good tan or you're not from around here are you?" He asked with smile.

Mood: Calm

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:30 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune nodded at Raiu, giving a quick breathy laugh. "This guy's very perceptive for an animal. I think he knew I wasn't going to hurt him." Right on cue, Itachi raised his pointed face and puffed out his fluffy chest. The firebender shook her head, causing a strand of brunette hair to fall into her eyes. Kinalune lazily reached her hand up to flick it back into its' proper place.

"Yeah, I'm not from around here at all," the girl said, "I was actually born in the Southern Water Tribe. My father was from the Fire Nation, though." Kinalune paused for just a moment before continuing. "I sort of ran away when I was eight and I've been traveling on my own ever since. It's really fun."

Kinalune's stomach rumbled lowly. She glanced around, spotting a few vendors that sold food. She was hungry, but she could wait. Her hand went down to her money pouch, which she cupped briefly. Kinalune wouldn't be able to buy much before she would have to start looking for work.

Mood: Meh.
Condition: Want to omnomnom food.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:28 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu smirked with a quick laugh as the furry creature puffed out his chest, "He's very animated too." With the girl fixing her bangs Raiu took the time to brush his out of his eyes as well. He attentively listened as the girl spoke about her heritage and current situation.

"Southern Water Tribe, eh? Explains the blue eyes and dark skin." He paused for a moment, this was the first hybrid he'd met, "Someone else like me..." he wondered to himself, "I'm a mix myself, grew up in the Earth Kingdom, my mother was the Fire Nation one though."

It was then when the girl's stomach growled and she checked her coin purse while looking for a food vender. Being the courteous person he was he spoke up, "I've got food myself if you want any, just a need a good place to cook."

Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune’s eyes sparkled as she blinked at the boy. “That’s pretty neat. I’ve met a few Earth Kingdom and Fire Nation mixes, since the Fire Nation had so many colonies in the Earth Kingdom.”

At Raiu’s offer, Kinalune’s lips quirked into a confident smirk. The girl folded her legs as she dropped to the ground next to Raiu. She held out her hand and a hot ball of fire whooshed to life. “I’ve got the cooking fire covered, if that’s what you need.”

Kinalune turned her head toward Itachi. “Why don’t you go find us some city meat so I don’t feel like I’m mooching of the nice guy too terribly much?” The ferret bulleted off toward the alley and was back within seconds, a fat rat in between his jaws. He held it up proudly, and Kinalune rubbed his head before grabbing the rat with her free hand.

“Ever had rodent meat before, Raiu? Some people don’t like it, but I think it’s pretty tasty.”

Mood: Happy.
Condition: Ready for her omnomnoms.

Back to top Go down
Okashi Nokoraiu
Okashi Nokoraiu

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Okashi Nokoraiu

Raiu's eyes went wide. The girl being a firebender was quite the surprise, she had the outward appearance of a waterbender thanks to her mother but that didn't stop her father from taking control of the bending side of things. Then again, who was he to be surprised his eyes were mostly green and he himself was a firebender.

"Nice little spark you got there..." he looked at the girl's fire and then her food, "...Never had rat before, my father was a fisherman who hunted mainly boar on side." He placed his bag on the ground, the rustling of ice cubes present as he did so. "Though a pan would be nice for cooking the food I brought with me, but if you don't mind me just holding this in my hands..." He pulled a succulent steak out of his bag, "...then your flame could work." He smiled at girl

Mood: Amused

Back to top Go down
Telnaez
Telnaez

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:19 pm

Telnaez Jaw-Long

So you ran away from home huh. Skipping from place to place all the time seeing new things would be interesting I suppose but the lack of money and basic needs would bother me to much. Telnaez kept her eyes on Kinalune and whipped them over to Raiu.

Her glance was interrupted from seeing Kinalune start a spark in her hand. Telnaez eyed the flame carefully. She noticed Raiu pulling out a steak from his bag...she grimaced a little. Telnaez was for eating meat but just carrying it around made her a little nauseated.

"Well I work at a nice tea shop we don't offer to much food since t's more of a cafe. We do have rice balls and small snacks if you ever want some. I'll tell the people I work with and we won't charge you for any of it. The couple that owns the shop are nice people and wouldn't mind." She shifted slightly, being uncomfortable with this new social lifestyle but perhaps it would be a nice change from being a recluse.

Mood: Pensive

Back to top Go down
Mozello Shao
Mozello Shao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:22 am

Mozello 'Moth' Shao

Telneaz was the only voice of reason between the three of them, what with Okashi lugging raw meat in his bag in this weather and Kinalune seriously suggesting eating the vermin her pet had just retrieved, she couldn't help but feel slightly revolted by the concept as a spectator. Mozello covered her mouth in disgust with furrowed eyebrows and momentarily contemplated walking off into the passing shoppers.

"A girl eats street rats in public and wonders why she can't find a job? And a foreigner no less, its like your actively trying to prevent yourself from getting hired."

She spoke bitterly harsh words from underneath the canopy of the tent, but not out of spite. It was clear that the runaway was out of her element when it came to the workings of society. Nobody in the big places of the Fire Nation would hire someone who acted like a scavenger, and well, racism was still quite prevalent too, even if she was a firebender.

Mood: Assertive

Back to top Go down
Kinalune
Kinalune

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Kinalune

Kinalune looked at Raiu and pursed her lips in thought. She used to carry an old copper cooking pan around with her, but it had become too much of a burden, so she simply roasted her meat over her fires using a metal rod.

The young firebender’s eyes then travelled to Telnaez as she spoke of the tea shop that she worked at. It sounded to Kinalune like a nice place, and Kinalune sighed. “Oh, thanks for the offer, but I would rather pay for it if I ever had some.”

When Mozello chimed in with her comment, Kinalune felt a small pang of hurt. Kinalune knew there was truth in what the regal-looking woman said, but that only made her feel worse. It was an insecurity of hers; not knowing how to act correctly in public places or in any social situations.

Kinalune’s cheeks were stained red as she looked around. No one else sat in the dirt to cook their meals over an open flame, even if it was the funner way to do things. These people didn’t hunt for their meat in the alleys; they bought it from a butcher. Kinalune rose from the ground slowly and wiped her skirt with her hands as she pouted dejectedly. The dead rat was thrown to Itachi, who immediately got the message and began tearing into it.

The girl was embarrassed as she said to Raiu, “I think I’m going to wait until later to eat so I can just go eat at a local place. I’ve been wondering if the food around here is any good anyways.”

Kinalune turned to Mozello, “I’m sorry if I offended you by acting so strangely, but there was no need to be hurtful. I haven’t even started looking for a job yet, I was only looking for a place to start seeking one out.” In her mind, Kinalune added, and rats are good, don't knock it 'til you try it.

Mood: Offended.
Condition: Not at her best.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day Another Dollar   Another Day Another Dollar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Day Another Dollar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP :: Fire Nation :: Fire Fountain City-
Jump to: