The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Relationships of the Avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Relationships of the Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:47 pm

This is so it is clear who Xue is in contact with, her allegiances with them and whether they are friend, foe or otherwise. As the Avatar, she will need to make acquaintances and alliances, as well as make it clear who her enemies are. If you would like to discuss plot ideas, please do it via PM or here.

If you are from the Northern Water Tribe - Xue probably knows you! Or has seen you! Bug me!

Some people on her she can feel a certain way and never met. I have yet to have Xue form an opinion of the Fire Lord, but I am sure I will add him here eventually.

NAMECONNECTIONRELATIONSHIP
Lu Xui FatherHe has gone missing. His trail ends at Ba Sing Se. Xue is looking for him.
Meili Mitali ZalikaMotherXue is unaware that she is her mother. Is not sure if she trusts her as queen, but hopes to gain her favor in order to learn information about her father. The relationship between Meili and Lu is uncertain.
Gysu Lee FrikeAcquaintance/Her Brother ImpersonatorShe is uncertain, really.
LokiAcquaintance/Met in Swamp Uncertain as of now. Xue has a growing fascination with her. Xue respects her as a bender.

Angelia Zankari ZanZyar V
Half-Sibling Lu Xui, Xue's father met a woman in his travels to Ba Sing Se. There, he impregnated a woman betrothed to another noble man. Despite their love, Angel's mother married another, and had Lu's child. The child, Angelia, was adopted by ZanZyar and she was well loved. Xue was told often about Angelia, and wrote letters to her that were delivered back and forth by her father until roughly 6 years prior.

Last edited by Xue Xui on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:08 am

What is Zulera's family tree if this is Xue Xui's? Remember there are 2 avatars o.o?
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:27 am

I believe we discussed about having our characters be half-siblings. It would make sense that your father and my mother (both being from the water tribe) would have had you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Angel, I PMed you to discuss what we have!

Novai, I have no idea what Zulera's family tree is save for what is in her profile? o: I haven't spoken much to her yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 am

Updated, Angel!
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Zulera was from the south, but she has paid visits to the North. From there, she's been spending her time around Omashu, the Foggy Swamps, and Kyoshi Island.

so that's who might have seen her.
Back to top Go down
Commander Star
Commander Star

EXP : 378

Character Description
Position: Earth Kingdom Commander
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Awesome haha! Now our characters are connected so yeah! haha
Back to top Go down
Zulera
Elite Member
Zulera

EXP : 20825
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character Description
Position: Avatar
Nation: Water Tribes

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:26 pm

Novai wrote:
What is Zulera's family tree if this is Xue Xui's? Remember there are 2 avatars o.o?

oh, and to answer this, I mentioned that Zulera was born to "parents of no consequence". They are probably still alive since they weren't important enough to kill... or maybe Zu has done away with them as well. it's still open though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships of the Avatar   Relationships of the Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Relationships of the Avatar
Page 1 of 1