The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Well it seems I've lost some interest in the site, but I'm going to fix that as my PC is going to be in the shop for a week so I'll be on my old PC, and so it can't handle games, I'll be on here.

If you need anything to help you with your roleplay, please message ME, or LIAO!
With Liao being into his Minecraft game (Minecraft has addictive powers) and me being addicted to Toribash and GTA SAMP, we need someone else looking over the site.

I wish for everyone interested in being a moderator or possible Co-Admin according to your application, I want you to post an application.

I want to know what you're good at, what you plan to help with, how you can help, your roleplaying experience, your mod / admin experience, how active are you, all the basic things.

The better the app, the better your chances. I have not yet discussed this with Liao but I'm sure he's okay with a little extra help, if he's not would you mind posting below Liao?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 pm

I'm just going to fill this out like its a job application since there is not template lol:

Name: Koeten

Forum RP experience: Extensive, Have been forum RPing for almost 3 years now on various sites. Some of which I have Mod Experience on. I have characters in every nation but fire, I am currently making a site promotional AMV that will list this site and how to get here and what we do.

Possible Plans: Lets face it ladies and Gents there arent that many ALAB forum RP sites left since the show has ended. You guys started this site right, making it long after Aang and his friends ended the great war. I want to make this THE premier site to come to for the ALAB RP experience.

Site Activity: I am highly active and plan to be as long as the site is here. I have 3 different characters each from different nations and I'm willing to RP anything with anyone at any time. I know some HTML coding and am learning more by the minute. I get along with the Existing mods I think to think pretty well.

Conclusion: I have great idea's and plans, like World bending fairs, tournaments with prizes like xp and rank bonus's. All the way down to Training and mass world plots. I am not stupid and know how to handle OOC conflicts and situations should they arise. Please consider all I have said. Thanks -Koe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Sorry, I didn't put much effort into this post.
I need at least one or two more people to apply before I can choose.

EDIT:
Alright, new plan. I will choose two new moderators, and after rereading Koetens application (btw I call it A:TLA not ALAB juss saying xD) he has proven himself already fit for the job. If you slack off you will be removed as Moderator, we will be leaniant however. Do as you please but don't abuse your powers as moderator and use your powers accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks for the opportunity! And no worries, like I said I'm not stupid lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes but anyone can talk a big game, trust me, I know.
Prove yourself worthy before you jump into any serious actions. (Like trying to change the site and stuff xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT -- READ!
Page 1 of 1