The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nokomi
Staff Admin
Nokomi

EXP : 2700
Birthday : 1996-03-21

Character Description
Position: Murderess
Nation: Fire Nation

IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NC Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NC   IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NC EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:05 pm

As of Monday, August 27th, I will be less active. School begins for me on Wednesday August 29th, and I enjoy taking two days before official school begins to run through my courses and get things done. One of the many benefits of online school.

Anyways: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and occasionally Fridays, I WILL BE ABSENT from EVERY aspect of the site. No posting, no checking in, nothing. I won't even be reviewing post replies from my email. Usually Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, unless circumstances do not permit, I will try and be here to post and do my job as a Moderator and Fire Lord. I deeply apologize to those of you whom I am participating in a thread with, for this means that we're only going to have to slow everything down even more.

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY
{DO NOT use this unless you HAVE TO}:

I have enabled the option to email Nokomi. To do this: Either look at the bottom of one of her posts, where a small button will say 'email', or go to her personal profile page ( https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net/u313 ) and go to 'email' under 'Contact User'. You can also have Loki speak to me, as he is a Gmail contact of mine and I talk to him almost daily.

Again, though: DO NOT contact me through email unless the circumstances are DIRE. Site staff, if there is a staff meeting that must be held or something like that, give me the date and time and I will try to work around it so that I may be able to attend. Other members, if you need something that does not specifically apply to me, go bug Zai or Loki. Razz If it does specifically apply to me, don't email me unless the world will end if I don't do it immediately. Just wait until Friday or Saturday.

I normally wouldn't do this, but this is my junior year and I need to focus on school. Being an online student, I will be putting in thirteen or fourteen hour days on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, which I hope will be enough to free my time for the rest of the week. Thursdays apply because I visit my grandparents and go to karate, etc.

I adore RP'ing, and therefore I'm trying to do both. I'm not Superwoman though, so if you don't see me for a week or two, don't freak. It just means that I'm unable to be here.

Anyways, you all have me until Monday! Then my personal @#!*% begins! <3

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT FOR ALL MEMBERS OF NC
Page 1 of 1