The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Airbender: New Chapters RP - take a roleplay voyage through the world of The Last Airbender.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Novai (old one, read the new one)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Novai
Awesome Member

EXP : -2
Birthday : 1994-11-12

Character Description
Position: Fire Lord
Nation: Fire Nation

Novai (old one, read the new one) Empty
PostSubject: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Full Name: Novai Kuo
Element: Fire
Birthplace: Fire Nation Capital
Position: Firebender

Personality: Novai, is usually calm and well spoken. His love for the art of Firebending has made him have a strong personality but not quite fiery, he understands the value of the arts of bending and wishes to integrate them with his own firebending, believing that Fire can be most successfully used when calm and precise rather than with Rage and Anger.

Abilities: Novai, having been trained by his father,was able to throw amazing blasts of fire at his opponents. He is able to create huge flames that knock his opponents away, and burn them to death. Novai's flames are blue.

Appearance: Novai's appearance is prince like, almost as when you look at him, you are in a trance like state however on his back is a giant flame mark, from when he dueled an Agni Kai with his older brother. Novai's eyes are golden-red while his upper body is muscular and lean. His back is marred with a giant flame mark, extending from his left shoulder blade down to his hip.

History: Novai was born on Crescent Island, where his father brought him as a baby to the Fire Sages, where the firesages gave the baby the blessing, which enhanced his firebending skills greatly. Novai's childhood was small and abrupt, he cared not for any distractions but only to master Firebending under his father's tutelage. Novai when he was 14, had challenged his older brother to an Agni Kai, and was defeated, brutally, forever being marred on his back, as a reminder that arrogance has a price to pay. Novai was determined after his defeat, to learn everything his brother had learned while his brother was out roaming the world. Thus Novai traveled the world, out to the Northern Water Tribes, to Ba Sing Se, the Southern Air Temple, and Southern Water Tribe. On his journey he made friends, and made many enemies, he aspires to become the best Fire bender in the Fire nation.

Last edited by Novai on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

EXP : 8110
Birthday : 1995-05-22

Character Description
Position: Ba Sing Se Citizen
Nation: Earth Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:59 pm

As far as I know you were never given permission to apply for the position of Fire Prince. Your history is also way too short for the position.
Back to top Go down
https://lastairbender.rpg-board.net
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Liao wrote:
As far as I know you were never given permission to apply for the position of Fire Prince. Your history is also way too short for the position.

Oh I didn't know you had to ask for permission, sorry for that, where do I post for permission?
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Quote from Character Template...
Quote :
[[ For important roles: contact ME - more information (especially on history) is required. ]]

Quote from New Chapters Rules; Roleplaying Rules
Quote :
► If you want to have a Special Position, such as a General, Admiral, Master etc. you have to ask ME for my permission, and not a Moderator's. Usually higher positions are given when you are active and are a good RPer. If you do not ask for permission, and decide to make your character a General or whatever, you will be spoken to. Most likely you will be prohibited from ever having a Special Position again. Don't be butthurt if I decide you can't be a Admiral, not every single character has to be a rich, high-ranked bending master.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Liao wrote:
Quote from Character Template...
Quote :
[[ For important roles: contact ME - more information (especially on history) is required. ]]

Quote from New Chapters Rules; Roleplaying Rules
Quote :
► If you want to have a Special Position, such as a General, Admiral, Master etc. you have to ask ME for my permission, and not a Moderator's. Usually higher positions are given when you are active and are a good RPer. If you do not ask for permission, and decide to make your character a General or whatever, you will be spoken to. Most likely you will be prohibited from ever having a Special Position again. Don't be butthurt if I decide you can't be a Admiral, not every single character has to be a rich, high-ranked bending master.

Oh okay, no problem, I'd rather wait and be more active before I try to become a master, general or something.

I made the changes, is it possible to be part of the royal family without being prince?
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Yes it is, Royal Earth Family and Royal Water Family.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 pm

Liao wrote:
Yes it is, Royal Earth Family and Royal Water Family.

Only those two? What about the Fire Nation Royal Family
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Read your PM...
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Liao wrote:
Read your PM...

Alright done
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Your history implies the Avatar (born in the Northern Water Tribe) went to Crescent Island and blessed you..... whilst only being perhaps half a year old. I don't think babies can bless other babies.

Your abilities imply that your father is the Fire Lord (you haven't changed it yet) and that you've mastered Firebending.....

Fix that and I'll approve it.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:38 am

Liao wrote:
Your history implies the Avatar (born in the Northern Water Tribe) went to Crescent Island and blessed you..... whilst only being perhaps half a year old. I don't think babies can bless other babies.

Your abilities imply that your father is the Fire Lord (you haven't changed it yet) and that you've mastered Firebending.....

Fix that and I'll approve it.

Kk, done
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 am

The ability to generate and redirect lighting as a beginner is a bit overpowered... you need to be at least advanced or elite to do those techniques. Same goes with the ability to breathe fire, those kind of things are done more experienced benders.

The series over exaggerated the strength of the main characters (aged 12-16) because the main audience was that age. In my opinion, people should be older to become masters or even grandmasters... Excuse me for the rant, I just had to say it Razz Putting this in the rules now.
Back to top Go down
Novai
Awesome Member

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

Liao wrote:
The ability to generate and redirect lighting as a beginner is a bit overpowered... you need to be at least advanced or elite to do those techniques. Same goes with the ability to breathe fire, those kind of things are done more experienced benders.

The series over exaggerated the strength of the main characters (aged 12-16) because the main audience was that age. In my opinion, people should be older to become masters or even grandmasters... Excuse me for the rant, I just had to say it Razz Putting this in the rules now.

Kk, fixed.
Back to top Go down
Liao
Staff Admin
Liao

Character Description

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Novai (old one, read the new one)   Novai (old one, read the new one) Empty

Back to top Go down

Novai (old one, read the new one)
Page 1 of 1